By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. It's Activity Check Time! November 1-7
    Click here to save your characters!
  3. The new season is here and there's a whole new world to explore!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is broken.
    Read More Here!
    Dismiss Notice

Nic's Absences

Discussion in 'Absences' started by Nic, Oct 27, 2016.

1. Nic

Nic Coordinator
    Plots & Events Division Application Division

Small Child Wrangler
    Race:
    Coffee Addict
    Directory:
    link
    aaaand, I'm back!! And all caught up with the threads in my directories!! If I owe you a post somewhere, please toss me a PM or message me on Discord. <3

Keira and Danny Rand like this.
  2. Nic

Nic Coordinator

Small Child Wrangler
    Race:
    Coffee Addict
    Directory:
    link
    Alright, I have to put myself on Absence for the rest of the werk because I am sooooo behind with schoolwork. -falls over-

I'm trash, and I know I'll need SOME rp to keep my sanity, so I will likely reply to Nolden Naomi's threads here and there (albeit a little slower), but that's it. Once I'm caught up I'll be back to posting as usual! That will be on October 22nd at the latest!

This only affects my threads, I'll still be checking on apps and stuff. Characters this is affecting:

Bobbie Draper
    Daisy Johnson
    Lydia Martin
    Naomi Nagata
    Niska
    Octavia Blake

Ilu all, thanks for your patience!!

3. Nic

Nic Coordinator

Small Child Wrangler
    Race:
    Coffee Addict
    Directory:
    link
    Aaay y'all. So I'm gonna be taking a bit of a step back from Pandora on an IC level for the next week or so. I've had a lot going on IRL and things have been piling up so I just need a bit of time to recharge. I'll probably get some occasional replies in but only for threads that I have immediate muse for. This isn't because any one thread is more important than any others, it's just that some characters/situations are easier for me to write and I'm trying to avoid thinking too hard lol!

If we're in a thread that's important to your character's plot/storyline, please let me know and I'll do my best to prioritize it! Either that or we can hash out some details OOC so you aren't stuck in limbo - either way!

Thanks guys and sorry to those of you who have already been waiting on me. I'm hoping that taking a bit of a break will help me to come back refreshed and ready to go!

Steel likes this.
  4. Nic

Nic Coordinator

Small Child Wrangler
    Race:
    Coffee Addict
    Directory:
    link
    I GUESS I SHOULD DO THE THING
    Like a couple of other Pandorans, I'm right in the predicted trajectory of Hurricane Florence. I'm far enough inland that we'll be hunkering down to wait it out, but the odds of power outages are SUPER high for my area. We lose power basically every time it storms so... if I disappear or am unable to post for a few days, that's likely what happened! Florence is projected to hit us sometime Thursday at this point, just in time for the revamp eh?? 8)

HOPEFULLY we don't lose power for an extended period of time but who knows.

Hunter likes this.
  5. Weenie

Weenie Mythical Christmas Animal

Professional Good Boi
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Oh my gosh!!!

Both you and @Hunter please stay safe!!! <3

Hunter and Nic like this.
  6. Prix

Prix Player

Educator
    Race:
    Children's Program Puppet
    Yikes! I'm in an area that's probably going to get a lot of wind and rain, but nothing like the actual brunt of the storm at all. Stay safe!!!

7. Nic

Nic Coordinator

Small Child Wrangler
    Race:
    Coffee Addict
    Directory:
    link
    AAAAYYY
    So I'm starting a new job on Monday (Nov 12th). I'm likely to get a bit scarce between now and then, and for a while after as my family adjusts to the new routine. I've been staying home with the kids up until now so it's a pretty big change for us!

I apologize in advance if my replies slow down a bit, as they likely will. I'm anticipating that I'll probably be cutting down on another couple of characters but we will see how it goes!!

Hopefully I'll get back into the swing of rp as I adjust to stuff. <33

This affects:
    Diana Bishop
    Hansel
    Isabela
    Kristin Ortega
    Maia Roberts
    Naomi Nagata
    Octavia Blake
    Yang Xiao Long

Melda, Jen, Octi and 2 others like this.