HeaderBox1

Welcome
to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. This beautiful little ranch along with its famous Lon Lon milk are back! Just don't harass the Cuccos. Make sure to visit while it's still here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A voice has begun narrating the inner thoughts of the citizens of Pandora! Read more about it here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

Bug Found Non-Existent Alert

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by Wisdom, Apr 21, 2018.

1. Wisdom

Wisdom Player

Super Geek/Crazy Person
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Versions
    Windows 10.1
    Google Chrome (Latest Version, I have it on auto-update.)

Bug Description
    My main account (Wisdom) keeps saying I have 1 notification under "Switch Account", even though I've checked all my alerts on my character accounts.

Severity
    Minor

Steps to Reproduce
    1. I have no idea how to replicate the bug.

2. Phantom Maple

Phantom Maple Player

Race:
    Squid
    Also experiencing the phantom alerts issue, though on Chrome for Android(both latest versions).

I hope it is alright if I add my 2 cents here instead of bogging down the forum with a repeat report.

Some things I know about this is that it seems to happen when one has deleted sub accounts, and can only be seen when one has active sub accounts.

3. milk

milk bringer of plots
    Plots & Events Division

Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    I'm also having the same issue! I'm pretty dang certain it's linked to sub-accounts with alerts being deleted...because that's totally what happened on my end of things, and I have a permanent 18 notifications I can never clear.

I don't believe the issue is connected to browser error but let me just test it on a few things real quick.
    I typically use: Windows 10 Google Chrome & Android Google Chrome.
    I however just tested it on: Firefox [Windows 10], Opera [Windows 10], Edge [Windows 10], and it remained a thing.

4. Rani

Rani MODgician
    Plots & Events Division Technical Division

Hey all! Yeah, this is connected with deleted sub-accounts. The alert should clear itself in time, which is the only fix at the moment. Unread alerts are automatically pruned after 30 days. I'm going to submit a bug report for the sub-accounts add-on, so hopefully this will be fixed at some point.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience!