HeaderBox1

Welcome
to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Spotlight

Story Hub Banner

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. AUTUMN LOCATION: HOTEL TRANSYLVANIA
    There's a new creepy castle in Silverwood! Check out the details HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. AUTUMN EVENT: EVERYONE'S FAULT
    Mild to moderate earthquakes are rocking Pandora! Find out more HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

Answered NPC, maybe?

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by Liquid Snake, Oct 22, 2017.

1. Liquid Snake

Liquid Snake Let's ride

Uber Driver
    Race:
    Statue
    Alignment:
    Neutral Evil
    Okay so with my next character Akira Sengoku, I was hoping to NPC his childhood friend Rion Akagami. After reading the below question I'm a little worried she'd not be allowed, so I guess I'm asking offically instead of the chat box as Librus suggested.

So I try and explain her character in regards to Akira, Rion is Akira's childhood friend since they were young children. They've grown up together and are almost always together on a regular basis, Rion is often at Akira's home growing up and helping him with school and chastising him when he's bad. When the series gets into its story, of being trapped on an island etc etc. Akira and Rion are pretty much together most of the time through the series, almost constantly and they continuously relay on one another in some way or another.

Akira can't be his heroic or stronger leadership self without Rion's heartfelt backing and Rion is very reserved and almost meek when Akira isn't around. And although they are their own people even excelling in different sports, they essentially act as buffers and helpers for one another. Akira has on occasion gone nuts or berserk when Rion is hurt or taken from him and Rion becomes close to useless when Akira is out of action.

So I was hoping and or wondering if I'd be able to have her as an NPC for Akira, because without her he might end up doing stupid or horrible things that could get him killed. She'd most likely just be staying at home and doing regular almost housewife stuff while Akira does most of the threading. So is this okay, yay or nay?

2. Octi

Octi The Helpful Octopus
    Community Relations Division

Music Teacher
    Race:
    Disney Fairy
    Hey Liquid Snake!

Unfortunately, Rion, as the female protagonist of the series, is far too much of her own character to be brought into Pandora as an NPC. NPCs are commonly animal companions or linked to the character’s skillset rather than characters with fleshed out personality, backstory, etc. As an alternative, if you do decide to go through with applying for Akira, you could always put up a wanted ad for Rion!

If you have any other questions, feel free to let me know!