By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Winter is here!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a nice day, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

octi's pre-winter check-in !

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Octi, Nov 29, 2019 at 11:43 PM.

1. Octi

Octi The Helpful Octopus

Music Teacher
    Race:
    Disney Fairy
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Like, a day before Winter, better late than never!!!

I'm so sorry if these threads annoy the heck out of people. It's just, I currently have 52 threads and condensing everything into one thread is a lot easier for me. Still, feel free to reach out to me privately if you are more comfortable with that!!

ANYWAYS, this is something I've started doing each season change since the revamp and it's helped me a lot. In a nutshell, I don't like being stuck really far in the past and would like to free up some space for winter where I can.

Zero pressure and please do not feel like you need to panic wrap anything up with me. I love all of my threads!!!! But it's also a good opportunity to let me know if you aren't feeling a thread or you also don't want to be stuck in the past or you don't where it's going or would rather start something new in like two days! <3

So yeah, this is just me reaching out and ask what you want to do with the threads we have! If I don't hear from you at all, I'll assume you aren't interested in continuing, so please please communicate with me!!!

Options pretty much are:
    • continue woopwoop!
    • prioritize threads! i usually have one or more slots left on my priority list and i'm sure more will open up as well
    • rapidfire threads, banging them out to completion super quick
    • headcanon/drop threads
    • move threads to winter if they aren't far
    • whatever else you might have in mind!

NOTE: No check-in necessary for threads after October 15. I won't drop these (unless you want to for whatever reason, in which case, let me know!)
    NOTE #2: I'm not listing big group threads. Just gonna cruise through those until they probably die or (!!!!!) come to a natural conclusion.

I'm listing all of my threads and partners below, so feel free to reply to this thread and let me know what you'd like to do, or you can PM me on the board or DM me on discord. Once again, no pressure! I will absolutely never pressure anybody to drop a thread if they do not want to! This is just a check-in!

da threads !

i love all these threads, i love you all.

@Afro-Circus
    Spoiler

@Alice
    Spoiler

@Andii

@Blix
    Spoiler

@Cuba

@Jace
    Spoiler

@Keira
    Spoiler

@Laura
    Spoiler

@Lilah

@Loren

@Pacific103
    Spoiler

@shan

@Siri

Andii, Alice and Siri like this.
  2. Nyami

Nyami Silver Fox Fanatic

Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Directory:
    link
    I know you're keeping group threads but just to be 100% sure - I definitely want to finish Just Desserts! I'll wrap it up after you post with Steve so you won't have to worry about that one for much longer XD

Octi likes this.
  3. Siri

Siri je suis loser
    Application Division

HEWWO iirc the plan was to wrap that there thread up with a one liner so if u still wanna!!!
    (i don't mind leaving it as-is either sdfjls)

Octi likes this.
  4. Alice

Alice Player

Pro. Dog Cuddler, Part-time Poet, High Sea Pirate
    Race:
    You summoned me, you should know
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    Welp, I always forget how many threads we have, that's how fun they are sdfghj

Tomorrow Is Today - I need the happy times, would love to just keep it going casually and have them bowling and enjoying themselves for a while okay they deserve it ><

Welcome home (reprise) - I don't mind with this one. I personally think we could wrap it up soon and maybe do something else for this weird tragic family in winter, but I also dunno what else you guys had planned for this thread, so I'm good with whatever you and Loren decide on!

All you crave - I'm good dropping this one. I don't even remember where it was supposed to go, honestly xD Was that the threesome offer thread??? But I'd love to do something with Eliot and Ambrose further down the winter season, if you're game (Eliot might throw a fancy christmas party for his friends, too)

Dead Boy Walking - I wanna keep this one, if you're okay with it! It's kinda plot relevant and I like them together dfghj

Weak spot - I would also like to keep this one, but I think we can wrap it up in a couple of posts, too! Maybe have Seb try to stitch Baby up and offer some kind of awkward half-apology or whatever. You know. Something along these lines. I think it's close to finishing naturally, basically ^^

Dating With Demon Clowns - I'd love to keep this! Again, kinda relevant development wise and I totally need them to kiss, okay? Pretty please. I don't mind if we gloss over that stuff a bit to move it forward or just keep it going at same speed, however, so whatever you prefer in this regard ^^

Ulterior Motives Are So 2003 - I'd like to keep it, if you two are game. I'll also happily introduce Steve into this soon/with my next reply or something! ^^

Nothing Gay To See Here - welp. I gotta admit I entirely forgot about this thread omg. Somehow I thought we've already wrapped it up ????? But I'd be okay headcanoning and dropping it! We kinda know what happens, right? Eliot totally magically cheats at the basketball thing, Steve may or may not totally see right through him, they continue playing stupid games and obsess over them until they get the prices they want, and become annoyingly competitive blah blah. Something like that? xD
    Super good thread, it just entirely slipped my mind, I'm sorry sdfghj

So yeah, tell me what you think about that! ^^

Octi likes this.
  5. Andii

Andii Moderator
    Application Division

Hihi Octi! I'm pretty chill about that thread, so whatever you'd like to do is cool with me! We could probably make it shorter and have Merc chase Simon off sooner if you'd prefer/continue it/etc! Merc's a little bit hard for me to prioritize just because he's a less natural character for me (being mean like merc is weird), but I could try if you need me to!

Pretty much whatever works for you! <333

Octi likes this.
  6. Laura

Laura Player

I'd like to keep going with Ulterior Motives Are So 2003! :)

Octi likes this.
  7. Afro-Circus

Afro-Circus The Little One

Dreamer
    Race:
    Human
    I'm happy to carry on our threads if you are and wrap up our Steve/Beth one :) <333

Octi likes this.
  8. Loren

Loren Player

Oh whoops I forgot it was my go on the spidey Beth thread I’ll get on that! I’m good to keep going with all!(the thread with eds and aaron and John we can wrap up and do something this season tho!)

Octi likes this.
  9. Blix

Blix Twinkle twinkle, little bat.
    Graphics Mod

Creator Of Things
    Race:
    Goblin
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil
    Directory:
    link
    I dropped the ball SO BAD last season being so busy so tbh I'm probably gonna just drop everything and come back with a fresh slate after 8th Dec (last gig date) - so we can headcanon and drop our threads! Sorry about that!​

Octi likes this.
  10. Octi

Octi The Helpful Octopus

Music Teacher
    Race:
    Disney Fairy
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    @Nyami Sounds good!

@Siri IMMA WRAP IT UP WITH A ONE LINER!

@Alice Goodness yes, we do always have so many alsjhalsjfajsf. I love them all.

Tomorrow is Today - YES let's keep it !! HAPPINESS !!!

welcome home (reprise) - Yeah, this honestly doesn't need to be a super long thread or anything! Totally cool with wrapping soon!

all you crave - Sounds good to me, we can drop this! I might tack on an ending because I love ending things~

dead boy walking - I wanna keep this one, too ;DDD

weak spot - Also wanna keep this one GO TEAM!!! ;DDD I don't have many Baby threads and I cherish the stuff he has with Seb!

dating with demon clowns - YESSSS TO ALL OF THIS, i am also craving the development with these idiots that this thread will bring us!

ulterior motives - SOUNDS GOOD! honestly, just let me know when you want to come in ;D

nothing gay to see here - LOL it's totally okay!! we can definitely headcanon and drop it, it was a pretty chill side thread anyway!

@Andii I'm okay with continuing!! <333 I love this thread and threading with you, and I'm not in any rush to wrap this up (unless you are!)!

@Laura OFC! <3333 Lemme know when y'all want Steve~

@Afro-Circus YAY, sounds great!! Honestly, Peter and Beth's ice cream date could probably be wrapped up soon as well, let's see where it goes naturally ~

@Loren Sounds good!!! <3

@Blix It's totally okay!! We can get some new stuff going for this season once you are back! I'll mark them as inactive!

11. Andii

Andii Moderator
    Application Division

@Octi

We totally gucci and I will be replying soon! <333

Octi and Ambrose Spellman like this.
  12. Alice

Alice Player

Pro. Dog Cuddler, Part-time Poet, High Sea Pirate
    Race:
    You summoned me, you should know
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    @Octi just wanted to check in whether you forgot to put our Sweeney/Simon thread on here or whether that means we're keeping it anyway sdfghjkl