By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Autumn is here!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a nice day, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

October Recs: Fellow Players

Discussion in 'Community Recognitions' started by FullMoon, Oct 14, 2019.

1. FullMoon

FullMoon Shipper
    Community Relations Division

Being a mess
    Race:
    Trainwreck
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link

Fellow Players

October Community Recognitions ♦ October 14th - 21st ♦ Steel Pick

Let’s give three cheers for our fellow players whom we love, value and appreciate when it comes to that RP life!

Guidelines
    • You can spotlight as many characters as you like.
    • Individual Characters: You MAY NOT recognize your own character.
    • Pairings, Groups, & Threads: You MAY recognize a pairing, group, or thread that your character is a part of.
    • Did somebody already recognize a character you wanted to recognize? That's okay, go ahead and mention them again! They won't receive an extra trophy, but they'll be appreciative!

Trophy For Recognized Parties!​
    Soon™​

I Want To Recognize Somebody!Great! Just use the quick form below and reply to this thread!

Code:
    [blockquote][h=1]@Player Name[/h]
    Blurb goes here!  This can be as long or as short as you like![/blockquote]

Alex likes this.
  2. Keira

Keira Player

Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil
    I'M HONESTLY NO GOOD AT THESE AND I WILL ALMOST DEFINITELY HAVE MORE PEOPLE TO REC LATER BUT HERE GOES:

@Alex

OH HEY I am so glad that I pestered you for Semi and Salem stuff when you first took her (even if I was garbage with actually replying to it....) because I love threading with you and I admittedly stalk so many of your threads because w o w. Not only that but you're just such a freaking lovely person to chat to and plot with and really just talking to you tends to make me feel better if I'm feeling down even if we're just plotting nzhfnhinczhi I can't wait to see where our stuff goes and I'd honestly love to get some proper long-term stuff in the works because I looooove your characters and how well you write them!

@Andii

How long has it been now?? A LONG TIME THAT'S HOW LONG. We've chatted and threaded for years and I've loved every minute of it and I've loved our ships and I just love you and how amazing you are with all of your characters. I don't think I've ever seen anyone take a character as obscure as Toby and make them so popular for example. Just for that you deserve all the kudos jznfsuins

@Idris

It took us quite a long time to actually start threading, I think, but boy am I glad that we did! The development that Jaesa and Rey have been through with becoming friends, falling out and then repairing that friendship again only for Jaesa to be reset with no memories has been one of my favourite things and I can't wait to see where they go in the future. Your grasp on character development is A++ and I swear you're one of the best writers I've ever seen with how well you handle angst. And you're also great for a chat and I'm honestly so glad that we actually got to know one another!

@Nessa

You're pretty much the person I can go to with any idea at all knowing that you'll be up for it. You're one of the two people still around I've known the entire 7 years of my time on Pandora and those 7 years have just been brilliant. Your enthusiasm for my dumb plot ideas is boundless and you're always there for a chat and a rapidfire session and it's great i love it ;; We have so much awesome stuff going on and one of my favourite things is just how diverse our plots are, from the pure friendship of John and Lift to the messed up bullshit that is Sauron and Jaesa. I live for our stuff and for your writing cnahbfayn

@Noel

hi i love u ;;
    Technically we've known each other years (I don't remember how long ago Cullen/Ellana was, but definitely years ago) but only recently have we actually properly got to know each other and you are honestly just... the loveliest person. It's probably obvious how much I love talking to you by how much I hassle you on Discord and I am so glad that we've done all the stuff we have and explored all the stuff we have. Developing characters and relationships with you - cough Jaesa and Kylo cough - has honestly been a blast and really I love that you're always willing to explore more than just fluff and cuteness. UR GREAT.

@Octi

7 years!!! My only regret is really that we sort of... drifted apart a bit for a chunk of that time with characters that just didn't really work well together for plots. If I could go back and do way more stuff with you than I would because you are fantastic. Not just as a writer but also for what you've done with this site and how much of your life you've poured into it. For that, you're honestly just... amazing. Without you, Pandora wouldn't be here and we all owe you big-time for giving all of us dorks a place to write. <3333

@Steel

ur my best friend and i love u and all ur characters ;;
    You're an amazing writer with such a good grasp on all your characters who always delves right into the whys of what they do and think and I love that. Watching Gabe's development from Reaper to where he is now has honestly been a highlight of my time on Pandora and it's been great to be a part of it. And Perrin too; I honestly could not have asked for a better Perrin on this site because you just... you understand him perfectly like you understand ALL of your characters because UGH YOU'RE JUST GREAT.

#2 Keira, Oct 14, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2019
    Fleet, Octi, Noel and 5 others like this.
  3. Fleet

Fleet gentlemen, assassins and ladies of the night.

Omg there's so many people, I'm gonna limit this down to 4 for now and maybe come back with more later!

@Twist

So what to say about Twistie? how about just the fact she is awesome? Her RP skills are top notch and she always writes the most delightful posts whether they are long or short. The posts are usually highly detailed and well written to the point that you can tell she really understands her characters. On top of that she is just a delightful, wonderful person who deserves only good things, she's kind, courteous, helpful and is always there when needed. Twist is a true friend and I honestly don't know where I'd be without her, she's done so much for me, so here Twist, have the biggest hug ever! As for the rest of you, you should all go hug her and demand threads from her characters!

@Chen

So we all know Chen, he's like the meme lord with a wicked sense of humour and a brilliant sense of timing. But he is also an awesome rper who again, if you read his posts its clear he truly understands his characters. Another thing about Chen is he is one of the easiest people to RP with, he is literally down for anything 'you want my character to torture yours? Including a bit of flaying? Sure I'm in!' 'You want an angsty emotional batfam thread? I am in.' This is a thing I really love about Chen because it means I don't feel shy or a fool or looked down on because he's so friendly and open to all suggestions even if they are totally crazy. On top of that he's a genuinely nice guy who is always there if you want to talk and is great at cheering people up, plus on top of that he knows a lot about comics and games and other things and is not afraid to tell you about any of those subjects if you ask after them, which is incredibly helpful when my knowledge of those areas may be a little weak at times.

@Steel

Now we have Steekybean, who deserves everyone's appreciation cos she is an amazing gentle soul and works so unbelievably hard when really she should just get to sit on Pandora and post. Anyway as an RPer Steek always has the ability to write up incredible in depth posts even when they are short and to be honest I don't know how she does it, it's like a super power. She also has an incredible rping range always playing such a diverse bunch of characters in all kinds of situations and has this writing ability to just draw you in. On top of that she is just this wonderful person who just wants to help people, there is so much good in her that we're almost undeserving of her. She's also a great streaming buddy, her reactions are always bold and genuine and it has been a pleasure to help guide her through Voltron and AoS.

@EXORDIUM

EXO, my buddy, my pal! I am so glad you allowed me to drag you here! You have no idea how happy I am that you allowed me to talk you into this over the years. For one it has meant that we are still friends even when in different cities, for another it has allowed me to have some truly delightful rp moments such as all our Keith and Shiro threads. From the very beginning your posts always excited and inspired me, especially as we got deeper into their relationship. Anna and Boba is another duo full of incredible RP moments, you allow me to do so much with my grumpy, angsty Mandalorian and I am truly thankful for it. Having been at uni with EXO I already knew she was an incredible writer, she always did the most amazing creative pieces and rightly got great grades for them but on Pandora I have been able to watch her grow as a writer and as an RPer. She creates these truly beautiful posts that only make me want to improve as a writer to match her, she is open to most plots no matter how wild they are and on top of that she like Steel also plays a diverse group of characters which allows her to write all kinds of different things. On top of that she is a genuine friend who is there when you need her and is truly an inspiring person.

Steel, EXORDIUM and Twist like this.
  4. Jace

Jace an absolute fiend

Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    Directory:
    link
    these sadly aren't gonna be long bc i'm sleeby but time for love

@Steel

have i ever told you how much i adore u? how much your friendship means to me? bc it means the entire world to me i'm p sure i would've left the site if not for you kgjfdh oh dammit steeL! i hope i manage to remind u every day that you're wonderful <3

@Alex

my yeehaw, my love, my light, you're simply the best and idk what i'd do without you. i rlly don't bc you're 99% of my impulse control gkjfdh you're also an inspirational writer and you constantly blow me away okay

@Piemaker

if alex is 99% of my impulse control you're -86% of my impulse control and i absolutely adore you for it. i hope you're doing great today bc if not i'm gonna bust into ur house like the kool aid man bc i'd do anything for you ily

@Clayr

hey u,, u angst fucker ily and i love how we keep trying to up the anty on heartbreak gkfjdh seriously tho your writing is aces and i'm so ready to break our hearts together

@Cuba

don't think you can escape my love! seeing you in chat always makes me feel a lot more at ease and you're just a joy to talk to okay ily and your dante thirst pls talk w me more bc we just Gotta

@Noel

the nat to my clint got me cryin' all the time listen,, you're also a joy to be around and i just rlly hope life's good to you bc you deserve good things you rlly do you're so sweet and nice and just augh

@Andii

i'm like 90% sure i tell you this every day but you're wonderful and i always enjoy reading your threads all of your characters have so much passion behind them and it just rlly shows ily and i'm so glad i get to thread w you <3

Fleet, Steel, Cuba and 5 others like this.
  5. Jace

Jace an absolute fiend

Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    Directory:
    link
    I FORGOT A LOTTA PEOPLE HOLD UP DOUBLE POST

@Duck

hey u, accept this love bc you're wonderful and i miss chatting more w you. seriously you're a v good writer and i hope things are goin' good for you <3

@Emi

you're just a ray of sunshine all the time like idk how you do it but i love you for it you're so nice to hang out w and play games with like gosh how dare u be so wonderful akgjfdh

@Octi

you were one of the first people to make me feel welcome here and still every time i talk w you or you talk abt faire in chat i'm just like hell yeah look at octi being awesome and lovely <3

@milk

this list would never be complete w/o you listen, you're one of the best okay? i always love chatting w you and calling ren out for being Dramatique also all of your chars are always just -chef kiss- it's always rlly fun reading your threads <3

Fleet, Octi, milk and 3 others like this.
  6. Dharke

Dharke Playing RTS in Walker region.

Race:
    Tiger Man
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil

@Nyami & @Hannah

There are lots more I could list, but I mention these two specifically, because:

1. They're reliable and consistent players! I feel like we get stuff done!

2. I enjoy their writing and characterisations!

3. They're always open to any thread/plot ideas I have and don't tell me they're stupid, but maybe they should. :p

4. They don't ignore me OOC! I can blab about fandoms and characters and such without fearing that I'm boring or bothering them. Being able to share such interests with fellow writers makes my day.

5. They come across as lovely, respectful people!

Fleet, Hannah and Nyami like this.
  7. Nyami

Nyami Silver Fox Fanatic

Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Directory:
    link

@Dharke

Dharke is just fantastic whether he's in or out of character! His posts often make me laugh out loud and he's just as enjoyable to talk to on Discord! All in all a GOOD BOI <3

@eudaemonics

Euda is a sweetheart and another joy to talk on on Discord! I love her energetic portrayal of Gudako and I hope we have many more threads together!

@Hannah

Hannah is amazing! I adore her portrayal of Clara who she pulls off so much better than I could dream of and she's really fun to talk to (and fangirl over Paul Reiser with) out of character, too!

@InclinedToServe

Inclined was one of my first RP partners on this site, and we've had some great times ever since! I love his unique sense of humor and I always look forward to talking to him on Discord! Bonus points for sitting through my favorite silent movie, Metropolis, too!

@Lilah

Lilah has been such a good friend! She is very understanding and I feel like she is somebody I can always rely on when I'm having a hard time. I have fond memories of our Faustus/Sabrina thread in particular and I hope to write again with her in the near future!

@Linnie

Linnie is such a sweetie! She is another understanding person I feel like I can talk to when I'm feeling down! I enjoy our threads and I hope we can do more soon!

@Sayamy

Say is great and I always look forward to talking to them on Discord! They helped me remember a childhood fave of mine (Slyly the fox!) which is just awesome! I have VERY fond memories of our Rotwang/Magiano threads and I would love to RP with them again some time!

Fleet, Lilah, Linnie and 3 others like this.
  8. Octi

Octi The Helpful Octopus

Music Teacher
    Race:
    Disney Fairy
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    I just want to say in general that, like ... everybody on this site is so incredible. I think about it all the time whenever I have a thread with somebody and how special that is. That somebody way on the other side of the world wants to sit down and take time out of their lives to write something for me. And that's just a really really incredible feeling. Y'all, we sit around and write canon characters with each other all day, but what we do is amazing and we create beautiful things.

[​IMG]

@Afro-Circus

AFROOOOOOOOO!!! You're one of my favorite people to thread with ever, honestly. I love love love your writing so much, your characters are always written so beautifully, and you're also just so open to plotting! And to spontaneity as well, if Peter and Beth are anything to go by LOL! Which is AWESOME because I super super appreciate an rp partner who can just go with the flow and see what happens. You're also crazy patient, which is a blessing because I am sO SLOW recently. ;; Thankyou so so much for being willing to write with me.

@Alex

I'm in such awe by the way you write your characters all the time. You play nice amazingly, you play mean amazingly, you play evERYTHING AMAZINGLY. ;; And even though we only ever seem to really have antagonistic reactions, that's okay! I really really enjoy the dynamics that we've created even if they've been kind of one-shot ones. Salem messed a LOT up for Ambrose, destroyed one of the only close relations he had in Pandora, and he's still in recovery and dealing with his feelings of desperately wanting revenge, but it's been such an amazing journey to write. I also really really REALLY hope we can do more with Skywise and Weiss LOL! Because they are a rIOT! You're so so so kind and such a pleasure to talk to, and I looooove playing Overwatch with you, you're so positive and chill!

@Alice

I've rambled like CRAZY about you, so I feel like I don't need to go too nuts here, but you know how much I love writing with you and talking with you. We've got some of the most long-term meaningful interactions I've ever had on Pandora. John and Aaron, Eliot and Steve, and I just love everything about everything we EVER do. You're so patient with me despite how slow I am, which I super super appreciate because I know I've been a disaster sometimes in getting replies in. Whenever we get kind of stuck with our old threads, we always talk through it and get new stuff going and the teamwork is just on pOINT. You're such a cool person to talk to and you're somebody I know I can always go to if I need to vent a little bit and blow off some steam. I just love you so much. ;0;

@Alicorn

OKAY BUT LISTEN, I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD SEE THE DAY SOMEBODY PLAYED CORNELIUS!!!! I LOVE THUMBELINA SO MUCH!!!! BLESS YOU!!!!

@Amee

You’re shiny and new around here, but I’ve been admiring from a distance how beautiful your writing is. You’ve jumped right into the action headfirst and I find that so admirable since I know we’re such a big scary site for some people (it would be for me, for sure!!!). I am SO excited to finally see Glynda getting picked up as well!!! It’s been a long time coming!

@Amity

Amity, you are sUCH a crazy sweet human being!!! You're insanely polite and you love all your gals so much!

@Andii

Girl, idek how you do all the things that you do. You are always SO on top of your threads. You're so open-minded to plots, willing to just kind of wing things, and you're so so welcoming to everybody! What you have developed with Toby and what you have built with Daye Investigations is truly incredible and you should feel so so proud of that!!! She's such an obscure character, but she is so beloved!

@Ariel

I would die for Danny Fenton. I vividly remembered writing with Danny and his crazy twin and it was sO MUCH FUN LOL!!!!

@ArmoredBacon

Bacon!!!! Besides the fact that your name is forever amazing, you've around here for such a long time now! Your writing is always such a wonderful read! <3

@bears

We've never threaded before and I think that is such a shame because your Hanzo is soooo good!!! Your WRITING is so good!! Honestly, the journey you've taken this character through in Pandora is really amazing.

@Birb

Birb!! You’re an enthusiastic plotter with fabulous writing, and I will always remember our Dorian and Jack-Jack thread fondly. That thread alone just regularly makes me want to write that ridiculous superpowered baby again.

@Blix

My friend. My friendo, my UK bff. The yin to my yang. You’re basically me. I’m basically Blix Lite. It’s bananas, we have, like … the same career, the same hobbies, the same interests, the same skillsets (but ur pro at ALL OF THEM!!!!). Honestly, over the years, you have helped me learn so much about myself and I appreciate that so much. You’re also my go-to dark plot buddy, especially since we’ve determined that … we suck at fluff and happy plots LOL! What does this say about us, Blix … ? I know that you are insanely busy right now, but I never want you to worry about that because you are out there living your best life and that’s amazing, and any piece of writing I ever get from you is just so well worth the wait.

@Bremusa

OKAY BUT YOUR HALLOWEEN ELIZABETH AVI!!!! I wasn’t even going to open with that, but then I happened to spot it and it’s sO CUTE?! TIS THE SEASON!!! Really, though, I don’t know that we’ve ever properly threaded before, but your play some wonderful characters. Rena is just such a cutie asjlfhalsjfhlajsfhjlasf.

@ChaoticAbsolute

You’ve always had such great taste in characters! I’ve never played Mass Effect before (I’m not a super huge sci-fi person), but I know Aria isn’t an exception to that either. That design!!! I know she’s shiny and new, so I’m super looking forward to seeing what you do with her and following her Pandora journey!!!

@Chen

CHEEEEEN! You know, we’ve threaded, but I feel like considering how long you’ve been here, we haven’t threaded a TON. Still, I’m always in awe at how well you write action scenes, especially since I know that’s something that I know a lot of people feel insecure about. You’re so good at it though???? Peter and Venom’s rivalry was such a fun dynamic to write while it was still a thing!!! Also the thread where Baby stole the batmobile???? YES.

@Clayr

CLAYR! You’ve always got such a fabulous selection of characters. Gwen was so lovely to write with when you had her, and your threads are always such a joy to peek in at. I love that you are playing Yuna, she is one of my fav FF characters ever and there’s just SO much fun stuff that can be done with her in Pandora!!!

@Crow

So, I have a high-key fascination with, like … ALL Fire Emblem characters. I love them so much. I’ve only played some of literally one Fire Emblem game (and plan on continuing!!!!!!!!), but all of the designs that come from these games are amazing, all of these characters are amazing, I want to stalk them aLL! So like Byleth and Felix? Amazing. Your writing is so wonderful and I love the characters you play so much!! One day. One day, we will do the threading thing.

@Crystal

cRYSTAL, you’ve been here so long and we’ve made so many memories!!!! Merlin and Mozenrath, the rivalry of a lifetime. I honestly miss that dynamic so badly. And Daegal’s entire plot with Mozenrath was just SO heartbreaking, to be honest. I’ve got so many feelings about all of that, even years later. Also, I just started playing Arcana, so I’m def eyeballing your boy Julian over there. Plots plots plots plots!!! You are SUCH a crazy nice person and although we haven’t really spoken in forever, I wish we did, because you’re an all around absolute joy!

@Cuba

CUBAAAAA! You were SO kind the moment you joined. So kind and so eager to jump into plots with everybody, and I super love love love the threads we have been going. You’re insanely patient with me and I am insanely appreciative of that because I am a thousand percent aware of how slow I am at the moment. But I just love the dynamics we are cooking up for our characters, between the awkwardness of Aymeric and Sansa and the … well … disaster that is Aladdin in the presence of Sansa. alsjfhaslfjhajsfas. Thankyou for writing with me!!!! ;; I can’t wait to have Newt live in James’ basement and turn it into a zoo!

@dee

We’ve literally never spoken, but aLSO YOUR AVI IS MERTHUR AND YOU PLAY RICHIE TOZIER, so like obviously your taste in characters is a++++!!!! I’m so excited to see you hopping into the Losers club here on Pandora. The adventures these idiots are gonna have!!!

@DeisTheAlcano

I know nothing about Karin besides the thread you are in, but based on that alone, I want to protect her at all costs. She’s so cute, leave her alone, Zidane!!!! Really, though, your writing is such a fun read. I know Karin hasn’t been here super long yet, but I’m excited to see what other shenanigans she gets up to omg alsjfhlajsfhljasf.

@Dhani

We’ve spoken once and we need to fix that!!! Because your Eric!!!! yOUR ERIC!!!! ;00000; Your writing is just so incredibly good and it’s a joy to read and any friend of Loren’s is a friend of mine!!!

@Dharke

DHARKE MY DUDE!!!! We’ve been threading since way back when you first joined and although our plots have slowed way way down massively, I think back fondly on so many of the plots we’ve done. The stuff with The Governor and Glenn was really intense. I loved writing it, I loved writing Glenn’s spiral that kind of followed it all, and I do really really hope that we can get some kind of long-term plot going again at some point because I genuinely super enjoy writing with you! You’re open to very dark plots, but also incredibly respectful toward your partners and their comfort levels, which I really admire of you.

@Duck

dUDE. I miss writing with you so much. You’ve got some top notch writing and you’ve always been such a pleasure to thread with, and you’re such a cool guy to chat with, too! I think we fell out of touch at some point down the line, but one day, we’ll fix that. One day!!!!

... I'm comin' back for more of you idiots. <3

9. Octi

Octi The Helpful Octopus

Music Teacher
    Race:
    Disney Fairy
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good

@ElfensFinest

Have I ever mentioned that Nuru has such a funky character design and I love it? Because I super do asljfhasljfhasjjasf. She reminds me of Neeko from League of Legends and she is REAL cute! You’ve got such a lovely writing style and I don’t think we’ve ever threaded together before, but god, we gotta change that at some point, don’t we???

@Elle

Who let this loser onto the site? JKJKJKJK IM KIDDING I SWEAR! I better be since you’re living with me now asljfhlajshasf. I definitely never thought I would see the day where I would even meet an rp friend irl, much less actually live with one and it’s honestly been one of the best things ever for me. You’re the best friend a person could ever ask for even if you’re mean to one of my cats and one of my chinchillas on the regular. You’re just so incredibly supportive and kind and caring. And ofc, your writing is incredible, but we all know that. You’re a famous fanfic writer!!!!! I couldn’t ask for a better Magnus Bane, you just have such a deep understanding of him and love for him, please don’t ever let go of him asljhaljhflajs.

@Emi

EMI MY SWEET!!!! You just radiate positivity and I think that’s incredible and admirable and just alsjfhlajsfhlajshfjl. You have such a crazy love for every character that you write and it’s amazing. I’ve also never seen somebody just SO ready to plot with anyone and everyone they come across. Your enthusiasm is beautiful and contagious. <3333

@Ender

DROW ARE SO COOL and you play one and that’s awesome. We’ve never threaded before, but honestly, the world that Vierna is from seems so neat and your writing is such an interesting read!

@eudaemonics

!!!!! We finally have a thread!!!!!! I know I’m insanely slow right now, so I super appreciate how wonderful and patient you are. And you are seriously wonderful!!! You’ve been nothing but kind and supportive and incredible, and you’re always just sUCH a delight. Very excited to finally write with you!!!

@EXORDIUM

Hey you, why aren’t Peter and Miles bff’s? We need to go fix this. BUT ALSO LIKE, I’m obsessed with your writing. You portray every single one of your characters so beautifully, there’s so much energy in all of your posts, and it just makes every read such a delight!! Thankyou for being so cool!!!

@Fleet

Our Clint and Peter shenanigans will always have a special place in my heart. You over there breaking my hEART will FEELINGS!!!!

@FullMoon

FM!!! You are so open-minded and willing to plot with everybody around you, which is amazing!! You love your characters so so so much, and Chise and Peter sibling shenanigans are always a fun time alsjfhlajsfhljasfhjlasf. Bless them!!!

@Gemini

YOOOOO!!!! We just recently finished our very first thread ever, I think, and it was SUCH a joy! I love how willing you are to just go with the flow (I feel that way about anybody who takes a chance and replies to those crazy red button open threads I put up LOL! YOU BRAVE SOUL!) because it resulted in something that was so much fun. Maybe even a potential friendship for the future, who knows! I loooove your writing so much, and Pidge is so much fun!!

@GhostOfHalloweenPast

The best human being to come from tumblr since sliced bread!!!! <3333 Really, though, you’re always such a joy, Ghosty. We’ve had so many fabulous threads together and they’ve all been so much fun!!! You’ve got such an intense love for your babies, so many headcanons, so much character expansion, and it’s honestly really really admirable the amount of time and care and love you put into each and every one of them. You’re also just such a genuine human being. I can’t wait for the day that we have steady plots again!!!

@Hannah

You always have the most solid character choices ever. I mean … Rapunzel??? Misty???? Carrie???? ALL THESE AMAZING LADIES?! You’re always so willing and happy to thread with everybody, which is awesome and although our last plotting attempts fell through, we’re gonna find something that sticks!!! <333

@Hokim

We haven’t done a ton of chatting since you returned, but I really really enjoy your portrayals! Deadpool is, of course, a total riot and I really really need to get in on plotting with Jaime given my CB government character and all! Your writing is, as always, fantastic!!

@Hollytree

Can we just talk about how cute and sweet Anna is???? ;; LET HER BE A HAPPY CHILD IN PANDORA!!!! <33333

10. milk

milk now with more pulp
    Plots & Events Division

Race:
    some sort of elf
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    This is in no order all my love is 100% for all

@ScorpioRat

I'm accidentally following you into all your fandoms so i super hope you're not tired of me yet. You're always so fun to talk to??? Your sense of humor is so AMAZING and somehow catches me off guard constantly. Your writing is beautiful and amazing and i pretty much always want more threads with you. Your taste in characters is A++ and overall im super glad i apped ren a million years ago so we could become friends :]

@Pathos

Ba b e
    Hi
    Our first DM conversation was about Ren and Goro's kinks and i will never forget that in my entire life. Our friendship has gone beyond RP and into just texting each other random memes and pictures of things during the day and i love that. You listen when I whine about nothing, and I try to support you when I can. On top of that your writing of complex characters blows my pants off and i love u many

@Twist

Our friendship started cuz i apped ren and has basically gone from there. We became actually GOOD friends because of Yosuke and Futaba and I'm SUPER HAPPY that you're still my friend despite them not being together any more ;;. You're such a talented writer and I LOVE all of our characters that interact. Ren and Futaba, Yosuke and Futaba, Prompto and Riza. It's all just SO GOOD. And so quality. And you master their voices and just haksjd;lfjdf. Plus you're just a delight to talk to, even when we just chat about life or whatever. Plus you trusted me with ownership of the Persona server when i was basically still a babie in it and i still am touched by that

@Octi

My octopus of love. Even if our plots have been limited, we still manage to talk pretty much all day every day and i think that's neat. I love watching all your amazing hobbies and talents and how you just rock at them all. And how you manage to captivate an entire group of nerds when you stream? Like you're so funny and just GOOD AT TALKING like holy shit. Then of course your amazing musical talent, on top of everything else. You're always so worried that people hate you and i hope some day you'll realize it's genuinely the opposite. You're a fantastic and loving person who is so full of talent, amazing writing, amazing characters, and genuinely a joy to interact with in any way. We all love u octi <3 [also me specifically]

@Rani

YOU are why i stayed. Like...forreal i have ghosted in and out of pandora like 4 times before this last round. Wasn't anything persona, i just am a piece of shit. But then you apped noct after i apped prompto, and we started talking. And talking. And talking. And suddenly i got really invested in them, and you, and everything. It's sort of what took pandora just from a site, to a home. You made me feel welcomed here and excited to write again. I mean I came to pandora burnt out and kinda just over RP. It was like my last push to see if i should give up. And now here i am. Your lil mod and literally glued to pandora. Thank you for being so nice to me, and becoming my friend. I love talking to you all the time and your many pictures of Alice and Tiger Lily.

Also yanno - you're a fantastic writer and our plots are AWESOME. That too

Ily rani <3

@FullMoon

We basically became friends because of fire emblem awakening and i think about that a lot. Basically just rambling about supports we like and that was just...how it Began. Now we just send each other memes and cry about our characters and somehow find more ways for more of our characters to know each other like...daily. I love talking to you, and writing with you, and getting into new things because of you (I SWEAR I'LL WATCH THOSE THINGS SOON ;lakjsldkjf) and JUST you're a fantastic and wholesome person and im really glad we're friends <3

@King

Literally came into my DMs basically going 'notice me senpai' and that will forever be hilarious to me. You let me gay ramble about dazai for like 3 days straight, and i apprecaite your patience with that l;akjsld;jf and JUST. I like talking to you. I like how we just have a friendship where we can overshare and vent for like an hour straight and not feel awkward or weird. We just are like that. And it's cool. I'm never going to be over the overwhelming difference in voices between your characters. Like you're an inspiration. DAMN BUD. Plus our threads are just??? So good. I can't believe all of our characters have to be friends now. We just gotta ok

Ily <3

@Crow

Despite talking to each other in the persona server for MONTHS we only just DMed for the first time like within the week and i personally find that hilarious. We should?? Talk more ok. You're a fantastic dude and I LOVE (obviously) all your characters. I enjoy the complex plots and just??? Your blunt and cursed sense of humor always makes me smile. Thank u for writing with me and talking to me at all tbh
    <3

@Piemaker

You literally master any character you touch with your powerful lesbian energy and i will never be able to wrap my mind around how talented you are. I know we have DMed like...three times? Twice? But whatever. You're a fantastic, hilarious, and talented person and I'm really glad we know each other and we need to thread more someday ok

@Jace

We basically just cry about characters at each other and i respect that. I'll never forget our deep deconstruction of how Balthier struggles outside his home world - and literally needs that element to make sense. Now it's just basically wheezing about persona 5 and i just?? You're a delight to talk to, and i really wanna thread more in the future ok

@Clayr

You are amazing. You just are, okay. You're very upfront about everything, and i respect that like crazy. You gave me aranea so i owe you my life, obviously. Your characters are so varied and beautiful and YOU'RE SO TALENTED and im glad i know u

<3

@Crystal

Started with you being like "haha ren looks like dazai" now here we are. We talk daily about everything, and i love u to pieces. I love our plots, i love our characters, and i'm really glad i watched BSD so we could have dazai and chuuya be the hot messes they are in pandora. Basically unlocked our friendship and THAT'S AWESOME ok. Your pure enthusiasm for things you love is something i strive for, and i'm excited to pull you into my million other fandoms against your will hahaha

@Lero

You're just a joy to talk to, a joy to write with, and joy to know. I'm really glad you're on Pandora and absolutely love your characters. Like I don't know a lot of them, and that just gets me to gently poke things and expand my horizons. You're a fantastic writer and like forreal i'm really glad we know each other <3

@Luciel

My son.
    Started with us sobbing about robin, and that's about where we are now lbr. Naoto and Yosuke? Good. Luciel and Robin? Good. Everything? Amazing. I love talking to you about life the universe and everything. I love our characters. I love your constant wave of lucina art that graces my DMs. Just??? Thank u. You're great.

@Duck

I have known you for a thousand years, and will know you for a thousand more. You brought me to this place, and i'll always be grateful for that. You went to the zoo with me once and watched me cry about penguins, yet still talk to me, so that's an mvp if i've ever heard of one. Hell, you helped me get into PERSONA so - thank you for ALL THOSE FRIENDS i made out of that. So yeah. Thanks for putting up with my shit, talking to me, and overall being a good friend over the years. Ily <3

@Emi

You are a ball of light and excitement and i love it. You just LOVE your characters and your plots so much it's genuinely wholesome. I'm sorry you manage to keep plotting with characters i drop LIKE it's genuinely impressive. I'm sorry i'm a mess. BUT I LOVE what we have now. And I'm so excited for bakugo and mj to do stupid shit together and become best friends. I love it, love u, and love everything <3

@Andii

You're so kind, and so talented, and such a delight to talk to. I know we don't know each other super well, but I'm personally super looking forward to becoming better friends with you and annoying you daily with cat pictures and plots. Because yeah - that's all i can offer. I loved ren and toby like..a year ago, and Acceptably Round and Bakugo is just a fantastic thread and just??? You're such a good writer. You get your characters on such a deep level. I hope to be half as good as you someday ;; <3 so thank u for writing with me and talking with me and yeah :3

i'll probably be back cuz im half awake rn and know i forgot someone

Crystal, Rani, Lero and 9 others like this.
  11. Siri

Siri je suis loser
    Application Division

@Ophelia

u know i almost didn't think it was possible for me to write ships on pandora before you and i basically throw shit on the wall half jokingly 99% of the time but you!!!!
    YOUU!!!! are so easy to Do Stuff with and i love reading your posts in every single one of our threads, i luv your taste in characters
    i love u, belgian waffle <3

@Wulf

MY DUDE, :cute_skype_emoji:
    the shenanigans you throw your characters in sometimes in the spur of the moment are chefs kiss good

@Jack

JACK you are such a good writer and a privilege to talk to and we've had some super wild Stuff that i'm not convinced weren't acid dreams and yet i remember them so, so, so fondly regardless!!!
    I REALLY LIKE U
    I REALLY LIKE UR CHARACTERS
    I REALLY LIKE UR PASSION AND UR WRITING
    I JUST LIKE U A LOT 5EVER

Wulf and Fleet like this.
  12. Crow

Crow Player

cracks knuckle

@King

my love. my darling. you's my cinnamon apple. you's the light of me life. why have you put up with me for this long. why have u not left me yet. why do u let me say the things that i say. you know i adore you. i tell you this literally every day. l i t e r a l l y every day. i do not think there is a day that has gone by in which i have not told you i love u. you are an inspiration to me in so many ways. how do you manage to do the thing where you can write three very different characters all equally well??? how have you ALWAYS been able to do this, too. you astonish me. i think you might always astonish me. but like, in a good way. i love your passion. i love listening to you talk for hours. i love us talking all day for seventy five years. i can't wait for us to actually write a full length novel in a thread some day. i don't know how we went from me being your armchair a literal lifetime ago to here, but i'm glad we got here. here's to many more years of I Passt. ily. so much. thank you for being the best person i have Ever Known. <3

@milk

how many DANG times are you gonna interrupt me while i'm trying to write this post-
    no, i'm kidding. but my friend. you are correct, we must talk more. i am in awe of you. you do so much! you do all the things!! look at you go. i am very proud of you, if that makes any sense. probably not. but you are such a sweet person. a sweet and caring and thoughtful person. i love everyone you write, even the ones i don't know. i also love the way that you DO write! it sounds so pleasing. you amaze me. thank you for being such a wonderful, inviting person <3

@Lero

i can't believe we're friends because of a sexy pirate how could you do this
    you are a joy. a smol joy. your passion for your characters is immense and i adore that. even if i don't know them, i look forward to getting to know them, because you have so much love for them. i'm so glad you're here. i'm so glad we're friends. i'm so glad that you. you are an absolute delight and i shall stand by that statement forever. i shall do so while shielding dima with my own two hands and adopting a rock child. u perfect.

@Luciel

son. go 2 bed.
    there's no one else i'd rather stay up until 5 AM sending random pictures of trading cards to. you were one of, if not the first (pls excuse i have small brain) people in pandora i ever got super close to and i'm glad i did. you're an amazing person. a good childe. i can't believe we got here because i was almost persuaded into being your cousin. we'll get there one day. until then, i shall value your smol little detective, and... whatever lucina is to my troop from a distance. because i genuinely can't think of a better person to play noot. you love her so much and it shows!! you also pull off the way lucy speaks (and demonstrates her familial trait of having a singular brain cell) so well and i love. i Love.

@FullMoon

FM. my friend FM. how is it that no matter what happens, you always end up being my family. dojima and nanako are yu's dad and little sister. leonie is byleth's semi-sister. yuyuko is... ryoji's terrifying dead aunt, i don't know. at this point i wouldn't be surprised if sans adopted felix somehow. i think we're just destined to be related and it cracks me up. i have no idea how you manage to balance so many characters and so many other things. teach me your ways, parent. but no, really. everyone you write that i've interacted with is an absolute joy. i couldn't ask for a better set of family members. you're amazing, FM

@ScorpioRat

i can't believe you took byleth's mortal enemy and made them love her. i adore everyone you play, tbh. to the nuances of edie, to the bluntness of makoto, to a2 just busting in to say that she learned what being gay was, to everyone inbetween. they're all so carefully written and lovely. YOU'RE lovely, scorp. you say the most cursed shit sometimes and never fail to make me actually laugh out loud?? ur great.

@Pathos

10/10 would walk into and call evil and then become your son again
    the eloquence with which you write astounds me. i can't understand half of the words that come out of akechi's mouth. i love it. thanks for being ryoji's dad. i'm so sorry that you're ryoji's dad. xo
    (also lin's good too. i'm sorry about felix too. i'm sorry about everyone but ily)

@Twist

YOU ARE... such a sweet person, twist. you're amazing and you capture your character's essences SO WELL. i don't think there'll ever be a more believable futaba? like, ever? i'm pretty sure she's a role made for you to play. i want to mention kanami too, because even though i don't know her very well, she is the sweetest of sweets being played by the sweetest of sweets. c:

@Clayr

listen i know we don't know each other very well but every time you pin something cursed in the discord server i crack up for like 20 minutes
    i just wanted to state this
    (we should interact more, probably)

@Keel

we also don't know each other very well, but i just want to say that i love velouria and that you really capture her essence well. she's a good pupper. c:

i think that's everyone........... if i missed u feel free to kick me or something ok

Lero, Pathos, Keel and 6 others like this.
  13. Octi

Octi The Helpful Octopus

Music Teacher
    Race:
    Disney Fairy
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good

@Idris

A+++ character choices literally all the time. I also always appreciate how flexible you are when canon connections aren’t gonna be quite what they were in canon here in Pandora. You’re just super open-minded and I love that about you!!

@InclinedToServe

You always have such quirky characters and it’s honestly a blast!!! I will forever miss Quirrel, but I definitely have to sit down and give plotting with your others a whirl!

@Ivy

Okay, so I know nothing at all about Kaz Brekker, but I’m like constantly highkey interested in him and lowkey dying to thread with you. Oh god wAS THAT A CONFESSION??? Have I been admiring your writing from a distance for forever? I mean … maybe … >>

@Jace

JACE!!!! I love you so much. ;; You’re so kind and welcoming and you always have an ear to lend for your friends. I’m so thrilled that I have met you and also I LOVE KOLLER AND I WILL DIE ON THIS HILL!!!!!! I’m SO excited that you are playing Bigby and I cannot wait to do all of the fun father-son shenanigans with he and Peter!!!!! Honestly, it’s about time we got the chance to play some kind of close relation together. <333

@Jack

We’ve had some incredible incredible plots in the past. Literally some of my favorite things I have ever written. Everything about Crowley and Simon’s dynamic, the care, the confusion, the toxicity that was definitely also super in there somewhere. It was just really, really enormously interesting. I also wish I had kept Nathan Appleby just to see our plot with Crowley through because it had so much potential and to this day, I cry to myself about wanting to write it LOL! You, of course, know my feelings about your incredible Oz. You also do this thing where you take a character from their canon and throw them SO far outside of the box to just see how they handle it, what they do, how they deal, and I honestly love it so so much. You’re so willing to take risks and step outside of their canon trends. You’re just all around one of the most amazing writers I’ve had the pleasure of writing with and I’m crying ok bye.

@Jen

Okay, but I would die for the dynamic that Tom and Jim once had lajhfljhasfljhalsjfh. Everything about that entire part of Tom’s life was amazing. Your Qrow is also amazing and I’ve loved every chance I’ve had to thread with him, from that thread where he pushed Ariel in a covered fish tank through the desert to him mentoring Tommy. alsfjhalsjfhajlsfjasf, we’ve definitely had some WILD threads, and honestly, that’s what I love about threading with you. Things get wild real fast LOL! You’re an amazing writer, a wonderful person, stay cool!!! <333

@Jiggy

Your Emma Swan is so fucking funny and I will die on this hill.

@Keel

I love Velouria!!!! Which is no surprise because I have this love for FE characters despite playing like part of one game so far!! Her design is amazing and I love seeing what she is up to in Pandora!! Also, like … you play a Redwall character and that is AWESOME. I never thought I would ever see the day!!

@Keira

Keira!!!! We’ve had a great many amazing plots in the day, dating aaaaaall the way back to Moghedien. I think that was the first one, but I don’t know. I also vaguely remember a thread with young Merlin being stuck on a hill with Cullen or something LOL! Whatever the case, you know how much I enjoy your writing and how much I enjoy our plots!!! I’m very glad that we finally have another long-term one because your portrayals are just ALWAYS so spot on and such a delight to read!!!

@King

DAT FIRE EMBLEM CHARACTER!!!! I’ve said this to like seven other people, but I have a highkey love for FE characters despite playing only part of like one game. The designs and they’re all just so good and and asljhasljfhajlfshajlsf. Your writing is insanely good and I love how deep into the thought process you get in your posts. It just makes for such a good read!!

@Kitty

Hi Kitty!! You know I love you, you’re always so chill and so easy to plot with and your writing is actually ridiculous like in the best way possible. Your portrayals are spot on and I’ve always love watching the journeys your characters go on. I am sooooo excited to see you back!!!

14. Siri

Siri je suis loser
    Application Division

@Mako

an absolute champion and a wonderful human (and always patient with my slow ass)!!!
    i think i've known you on and off for like 8 years now and every time we talk you're always positive and welcoming and GOOD
    your old school comics knowledge is masterful and ur writing is also SO GOOD ;;

@Chen

fellow shitposter and cursed content collector, i appreciate u

@Piemaker

speaking of cursed content, your comedic timing is legendary and i have loved every character you have ever played, even from the pre-piemaker era (i don't even remember some of them or if they were YOU but definitely griffith (that rat bastard), joleyne...... (who i don't know as well but love anyway), sAtElE...........) and i will love every character you ever will play

Fleet, Mako and Piemaker like this.
  15. Piemaker

Piemaker Absolute K-Pop Trash

Not a Piemaker, oddly
    Race:
    Sentient Pastry
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral

@Hunter

I've already said this plenty of times, but you were the person who made me actually stick with Pandora and help carve out my niche here. We don't talk a whole whole whole lot one on one, outside of sharing weird shit. But I consider you, in spite of that, one of my best friends on this site and in general. You complement everything I am and everything I do with your own patented brand of cursed and I both love/hate you for it. Also Lancaster forever, pls thank you

@Andii

THTHATS MY FUCKIGN MOM.

No but seriously, you're like quite literally the nicest person EVER and you deserve so much. Both IC and OOC, everything you write or say is fucking hilarious and I literally cry tears of laughter. You're also like, a figure of respect and I would die/kill for you on a whim. Mom friend of the year, every year all years I love you pls call me ;;;)

@Alex

YOU

are literally my best friend. I wake up in the afternoon sometimes literally just so I can have the chance to tell you to have a good day (in my own special words and pictures of weird pizza) wherever you go, you're literally the person I feel like I'm closest to on Pandora and I'm blessed to have you in my life. You're a fantastic person, fucking hilarious, and your characters are LITERALLY the best I've ever seen. Like, among hundreds of Ashes, you stand up at the top and I'm not even getting into your other characters like, you already know your Weiss fucks me up in that good way BASICALLY i love you never change

@Jace

CONTINUING FROM ALEX

i fucking love you so much, the other founding member of Les Saloon d'Yeehaw Originale, i'm so glad that i actually apped Snake for that short lived, Horrible portrayal time so that I could actually meet you first because you're 1) fucking hilarious, YOU WRITE SO GOOD, it's a criminal fucking Shame that the only thread we've actually had so far is Ela and Koller (THAT I NEED TO REPLY TO BECAUSE IM A FUCKIN BITC) and Steve and Johnny (rip johnny you hot keanu robozaddy), because i need more and i cant wait for balthier if you actually bring him back because im weak I LOV YOU

@Clayr

i shoulddnt be doing this because, just like dating, you know i cant shout out catholics,,, but in all seriousness you're Literally the most direct and fearless person in the whole squad of all squads and I respect and fear that at the same time. It's been a Fuckin Shame that we've only just now started threading because like I said for all of the squad, you're hilarious and I stalk a lot of your threads and I love you and your characters so much like baby come back i'm sorry about breaking your heart (even if the polish and the aussies are natural enemies apparently)

@Steel

YOU,

i love you so much, you're like my infinity pandora guide and also the love of my life?? you're one of the nicest people on this site and you write so good, your ability to literally like, pick up ANYONE and make them your own and how you become passionate about them is both something i respect, envy, and want you to teach me so badly like pleas fuck me up with it. plus i want/need/desire more steel threads i need them i lov you

@eudaemonics

I BROUGHT YOU HERE BINC!!!! i almost forgot but save the best for last

we met literally so fucking long ago, i dont even know when but you've been My Good Bitch for so long. from literally every danganronpa thing to pokemon to NOW, like, you're literally like the closest thing i know to a lifelong best friend even if we've gone from hundreds of miles away to THOUSANDS to hundreds again and now back to thousands. everything about you is Gold, your ability to play just about anyone with the right passion floors me, like!!! i love you bitch!!!!! i aint never gonna stop loving you!!!! we just need to convince nyon to join so we can fulfill the irl cool femmes club

im tired from all this love now but im coming back for more for all you homies i dont talk to much but love regardless later

Fleet, Clayr, Andii and 4 others like this.
  16. eudaemonics

eudaemonics idiot clown supreme

Alignment:
    Chaotic Good

@Piemaker

BRO..... pie, i love litcherally every thread we've ever done but that doesnt compare to how like. funny and creative you are??? you have such a fun, wildly unpredictable sense of humor that makes going into the discord server fun, especially when you arent prepared for the proverbial suckerpunch you feel when you read shit like
    [​IMG]
    you've also got an amazing handle on the characters you play and your writing skills always leave me at the edge of my seat, excited for the next reply!!!!

@Hollytree

FATE GANG, FATE GANG!!! i can't tell you how happy i am that you've apped kintoki and how much i love the way you portray him! i hope we can have more fun misadventures with gudako and kintoki in the future!!! you're so fun to talk to about fate and other goofy stuff, too!!!

@InclinedToServe

our first interaction was kind of spur-of-the-moment, but BOY was that maybe one of the best spur-of-the-moment threads ive ever done here. i absolutely love our interactions with fugo and gudako, both in-threads and just. joking about gudako harassing fugo with misc servant lore or fugo making fun of gudako for the way her servants dress-- and im really excited to see how our fugo and narancia interactions go too!!!! youre super fun to joke around with!!!

@Nyami

im so sorry that gudako hates burke now, but MAN their threads are great... you can really tell how much you love playing burke!!! i cant wait to have gudako bully a grown man over an alien-related grudge in the future lol

@Octi

BRO.... WE DONT REALLY TALK IN CHAT BUT.... ive always wanted to do a thread with you bc i love the way you portray your characters.......... im so happy we finally get to thread together w/ the magic hat, and i hope i can have gudako or narancia harass your characters in the future!!!!! ALSO IM RIDICULOUSLY HYPED ABT THE BAND!!!!

@Emi & @Bremusa & @Amee

FATE GANG! FATE GANG! FATE GANG!

Fleet, Hollytree, Nyami and 2 others like this.
  17. Hannah

Hannah always said we're gonna be true
    Application Division

Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    I'm probably forgetting people but I just wanted to get this up before I leave!

@Raine

I’m so happy we have so many threads and characters who’ve met (Bo and Carrie or Jess and Trish are my favourites). You’re so amazing to talk to and amazingly supportive, and you do all of your characters such justice. <3

@Dharke

I always love reading your threads, you pick some interesting characters and I especially enjoy threading Luke and Leia! You’re also lovely to talk to and have some amazing ideas (shh they're never stupid. :p)

@Nyami

Fellow Paul Reiser fan! xD I really enjoy threading with you, especially the plots we’ve got going at the minute with Burke and Clara. Your Rotwang was superb too.

@Octi

If it weren’t for you, we wouldn’t have this wonderful site. You’re such an awesome admin and we WILL write more together when I come back, promise!

@Jiggy

What can I say? Emma and Alice was one of my favourite friendships ever, and I’m so glad I watched Derry Girls thanks to your recommendation. You’re super fun to talk to and roleplay with!

@FullMoon

I miss threading with you, you’re such a fantastic roleplayer and I especially loved Ayano and Carrie’s friendship. <3

@Siri

You’re just super sweet, funny and supportive and your Anakin or Vader is the best I’ve seen. I’m also excited for cousin shenanigans with Elsa and Rapunzel!

@Macintosh

I’m so glad you picked up Han, I love your portrayal of him and seeing his and Leia’s relationship blossom in Pandora. <3

@Idris

Ahh my fellow Doctor Who fan! I think you were one of the first people I threaded with on multiple occasions on Pandora and I’m so glad we’re doing it again. I love your Doctor and especially Rey, whose story on here I’ve followed since the beginning.

@Noel

I’m really glad you came back to Pandora; as with Idris, I’ve followed Kylo’s story since he was last around here. Here’s hoping he and Leia can mend their relationship. Another fantastic roleplayer!

@Afro-Circus

You're such a warm, friendly person to talk to and I'm happy we've got some threads together again. I love your Rose but I'm excited for Karen and Trish's friendship also.

@Alex

We really need to thread, but I just wanted to say aside from being awesome, I really admire your writing ability. <3

@Blix

You're super talented and fun to talk to, and, gah, I love your characters!

Blix, Afro-Circus, Idris and 9 others like this.
  18. Bremusa

Bremusa Member of the Local Gay Hot Topic Society

Alignment:
    Neutral Good

@Nessa

NESSA YOU ARE A BLESSING!!!! you're so nice and down to talk to pretty much anyone!

@Wulf

i know i've said this like..... 100 times already but i'm super excited for our plot!! thank you for indulging me in this dumb idea jkfdshfjkhsd

@Alex

ALEX you're super easy to talk to and very cool!!!

@eudaemonics

HELLO FRIEND!!!!! i love the way you write ritsuka, she's such a blast to interact with and bounce off of her with jalter!

@Piemaker

MORE FRIEND!!!!! we still need to thread at some point... please

@Emi @Hollytree @Amee

FATE GANG FATE GANG FATE GANG

Wulf, Nessa, Fleet and 3 others like this.
  19. Macintosh

Macintosh Player

College kid
    Race:
    Klingon
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil
    Directory:
    link

@Jiggy

You're great at RPing and have always been one of my bestest friends on here! <3

@Nyami

You're so kind and I always love RPing with you! I hope we can have another thread together soon ^^

@Hannah

Exploring Han and Leia's relationship in Pandora has honestly been a blast, I always look forward to writing replies for our threads :D

@Dharke

You play Luke perfectly, and let me tell you - our Han/Justin thread has had me laughing out loud sometimes xD Thanks for being a great friend!

@Skooter910

We haven't RPed in awhile, but I'll always remember that hilarious Astrid/Cindy thread xD You're super communicative and fast at replying and it makes you awesome to RP with! I hope we can thread again soon!

Fleet, Hannah, Nyami and 2 others like this.
  20. Lilah

Lilah Player

@Nyami

You are such a nice person and a great friend <3 I absolutely love your passion for your characters and while we haven't had a chance to thread a ton, I've really enjoyed the writing we've done together! Hopefully we can thread again soon!

@Jiggy

You're so much fun to write with! I'm having a blast in all our threads and I love the creativity and fun you bring with your characters. Clare might be the most adorable thing ever and your portrayal of Heather is perfect!

@Hokim

You're such a wonderful person to talk to and a super fun thread partner! I've loved each one of our threads together and enjoy seeing the life you bring to your characters. The way you write Deadpool especially is always such a joy to read!

@Blix

I know we haven't talked a ton but I love chatting with you! Our threads are always such a pleasure. Your take on your characters is so impressive and I love love love reading your writing!

Blix, Fleet, Nyami and 1 other person like this.