By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Autumn is here!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a nice day, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

October Recs: Friendships

Discussion in 'Community Recognitions' started by FullMoon, Oct 14, 2019.

1. FullMoon

FullMoon Shipper
    Community Relations Division

Being a mess
    Race:
    Trainwreck
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link

Friendships

October Community Recognitions ♦ October 14th - 21st ♦ FullMoon Pick

Pandora’s home to a lot of friendships, both between canonmates and different canons, so let’s take a moment to celebrate some of them!.

Guidelines
    • You can spotlight as many characters as you like.
    • Individual Characters: You MAY NOT recognize your own character.
    • Pairings, Groups, & Threads: You MAY recognize a pairing, group, or thread that your character is a part of.
    • Did somebody already recognize a character you wanted to recognize? That's okay, go ahead and mention them again! They won't receive an extra trophy, but they'll be appreciative!

Trophy For Recognized Parties!​
    Soon™​

I Want To Recognize Somebody!Great! Just use the quick form below and reply to this thread!

Code:
    [blockquote][h=1]@Character Name and @Character Name[/h]
    Blurb goes here!  This can be as long or as short as you like![/blockquote]

Alex likes this.
  2. Birb

Birb is the werb

Murder!birb
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil

@Manfred von Richthofen & @Pietro Maximoff

This is mostly for Manfred, becayse he has amazing patience and is the best friend a grumpy speedster could ever have. Its the kind of friendship that you can buy crazy socks for.

@Bill Denbrough, @Beverly Marsh, @Eddie Kaspbrak, @Stanley Uris and @Ben Hanscom (where is Mike?)

If there's something strange and murderous in your neighborhood, who you gonna call? The Loser's Club! Who else can go through hell and come out the other side twice (well once for two of you...)???

Unfortunately, @Pennywise, you can't play nice with others, so... you just get an honorable mention.

3. Dharke

Dharke Playing RTS in Walker region.

Race:
    Tiger Man
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil
    Sorry, these revolve around my characters. I don't often get chance to stalk other people's threads!

@Abigail Hobbs and Justin L. McCay

I'm taken aback about how these two work so well! When I first app'd Justin, I didn't anticipate that he'd have a friend (albeit it's a twisted friendship), and it enhances the experience of playing this "villain". Laura is great at surprising me in threads. Abigail always knows the right things to say to Justin. Do not underestimate Abigail, or Laura!

Special mention to Laura, who I've crossed paths with over the years on the forum :O from the pollen thread in the park to the brief alliance we had between Abigail/Aulus. She's always been kind enough to approach me and is always open to ideas, plus is nice and enthusiastic OOC. She's always been sneaking about in the background, getting on with things.

@Cindy Moon & Max Reed

I was also taken aback about how these two work so well! Love the humour and bumbling awkwardness between these two. Cindy's reaction to Reed accidentally bringing up her panties has been a highlight. It's great how they fit together with the bug and crime themes! Skooter does a great job of making Cindy a fun and cheerful character.

Special mention to Skooter, who always impresses me with their posting speed. They're reliable and consistent, and hopefully my slow posts don't piss them off! They also come across as a fair player, who doesn't play favourites or use "muse" as an excuse not to post to me. :p

Abigail Hobbs and Cindy Moon like this.
  4. Octi

Octi The Helpful Octopus

Music Teacher
    Race:
    Disney Fairy
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good

@Beth Greene & @Steve Harrington

I've loved these two since that very first thread where he got dropped into her bedroom and she freaked out at him with a gun and he knocked himself out! Listen, instantaneous friendship after she realized what an idiot her accidental intruder is. She's so incredibly sweet and so incredibly supportive of him, and trying to help him come to terms with who he really is and who he really likes. I will always love your Beth so much!!!!! <3333

@Merlin Ambrosius & @Perrin Aybara

These two have been through sooooo much collectively and although they've never really super been there for it, they just understand each other so much on an emotional level because of how long they've both been stuck in this dump and how many they have both lost. I just love them so much. ;;0;; And I hope one day they can truly do friendsy things!!!

@Merlin Ambrosius & @Ozma

Obviously this is pre-everything that happened seeing as Merlin is dead and gone for the moment, but old man bff's. ;; I loved them so much and I miss them so much. Their shared morbid sense of humor, which Merlin honestly only EVER reserved for Oz. The shared reliance they have on each other's magic. Their shared everything tbh! I'm glad they are getting along in anonymity via pen pal letter, too, though!!

@Ambrose Spellman & @Eliot Waugh

These two idiots aslfjhaslfjhajsfasf. Our wonderful friends with benefits who dEFINITELY cry at each other about their love life problems and why the dudes they like won't like them back. I don't know how this friendship started (jk it started in a Schola library against a bookshelf and ended up on a desk in a staff member's office tHIS IS FINE LOLOL), but I love it LOL!

@Claude von Riegan & @Aladdin

Is it too early to call these two friends??? Is this even what they are??? I think Aladdin at least has to consider him that because he has literally nobody else in all of Pandora but this dude who is trying to teach him how to be a fake prince alsjfhalshfjalsfafs. But I love them sO MUCH LOL!

@Daryl Dixon & @Aaron

Daryl!!!! Listen, whatever memories you have, whatever point in canon Pandora pulled you from, whether you even know Aaron or not, Aaron will always be there for you and always support you!!!!!!

@Egwene al'Vere & @Merlin Ambrosius

I always think very very fondly about this friendship because it wasn't an easily found friendship. Merlin was definitely afraid of her for a long time LOL! Taking her strictness, especially during the time Semi was involved with her and he wasn't able to help as much as he would have liked, for being angry with him. There's also the underlying feelings he has, of course, but he just wants her to be happy and will do whatever he can help that happen!!!

@Michelle Jones & @Peter Parker

THESE TWOOOOO! Emi, your MJ is so perfect. Her deadpan, her sense of humor, just literally everything. I know we haven't had too much of a chance to thread them beyond the first (awesome) thread that we had, but I want to do more with this friendship for sure!!!! <3

@Tuesday Simmons & @Hunk ( @Steel )

I know he isn't here anymore, but I wanted to give this a special shoutout because Hunk was Tuesday's only friend and made writing her such an incredible joy!!!! <3 Thankyou for writing with her!!!

#4 Octi, Oct 15, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2019
  5. Keira

Keira Player

Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil

@Jaesa Willsaam and @Perrin Aybara

I know Jaesa got reset so she no longer actually remembers Perrin, but I'm still determined that they'll reunite someday and Jaesa can get to know him all over again because after everything, they need it. With the exception of Sauron, Perrin has known Jaesa longer than anyone else in Pandora, and has seen her go through so many attempts at trying to figure out who she really is. It was thanks to Perrin that Jaesa got her first apartment after escaping Sauron three years ago. He stayed by her side and supported her through everything until last year when things sort of fell apart and their friendship suffered a lot as a result. They started to get back on track this year though, and even if things have not quite been the same, they still tried and they still cared about each other. I absolutely love them and their friendship and I hope to rekindle it once Perrin's returned to the Vales jghhvntnh

@Jaesa Willsaam and @Rey Solo

Another great friendship that went through a really difficult patch (and like her friendship with Perrin, because a guy was involved) because apparently Jaesa can't keep friendships going without wrecking them. But again, Jaesa and Rey managed to get their friendship back on track despite Jaesa dating Rey's ex-husband. Of course, Jaesa rescuing Rey from a sadistic torturer played a big part but I like to think they would have become friends again even if that hadn't happened. I love their friendship, and although it's sad that Jaesa has no memories of Rey post-reset (I might change this next season), they were building a whole new friendship all over again before Rey disappeared into space. One day they'll reunite again, if Sauron hasn't managed to turn Jaesa against Rey by then jfjtnvjfbm

@Lift and @John Uskglass

These two have always been awesome friends, not to mention really unlikely friends too. When you think of the type of person either of them is likely to befriend, the other is never really going to pop up as a possibility, and yet they work so well together. Obviously, last time they were kind of more than friends but this time around John is so far Lift's best friend and she'd pretty much do anything for him. As demonstrated by her going into hostile Sidhe territory with Toby to rescue him in October and then bringing him back to life. Can't get much closer friends than one of you bringing back the other from death >> I honestly love the pair of them so much and I can't wait for the stuff we've got planned.

John Uskglass, Rey Solo and Steel like this.
  6. milk

milk now with more pulp
    Plots & Events Division

Race:
    some sort of elf
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    aw lawd she comin
    [im so sorry]

@Makoto Niijima and @Ren Amamiya

Their friendship has been so fun to develop over the past like...year. Started with her almost arresting him for breaking into his own apartment, to her almost killing him, to them having each others backs now.
    I really love how they've had extreme lows and highs, and now it just feels??? so natural where they are.
    Like they've grown so much from the stupid kids like a year ago and I JUST LOVE IT. They care for each other so much and I just...yeah. A+++ Friendship.

@Futaba Sakura and @Ren Amamiya

The chaos sibs. Not technically related, but basically related. Always ready to throw down with whoever has upset the other. Always there to listen, help, and just be there for the other - no matter what. Also both like never trust anyone ever so that's like??? big.
    I love them. I love them quietly shit talking Yosuke in DMs. I love them just talking about games and not doing anything else. I JUST LOVE THEM Ok

@Shinjiro Aragaki and @Ren Amamiya

Accidentally perfectly built to be bffs. Two quiet dudes who love their bfs really hard, smoke, and don't really share much or pry. Oh and don't forget the fact that they love to cook. It's just??? Idk it's so weirdly perfect. And shinji being there for ren during the Shit Week and letting him just gay ramble and be ANGRY and sad and just lkaj;slkjdkfjdf and Ren helping where he can with the Ryoji Situation without overstepping and just trying to hELP and i just love them and their quiet support of each other ok

@Goro Akechi and @Ren Amamiya

a relationship is just a different flavor of friendship ok

THEY HIT SIX MONTHS THIS WEEK and im still like not over that ever. They've grown so much and just helped each other become better versions of themselves in many ways. They're the first to call each other out on stupid shit, talk it through whenever something weird or off happens. And JUST??? I love their love.
    I love their friendship. I enjoy how them dating hasn't really changed much about how they interact with each other? Like Ren will still just drag Goro for days with a smile and Goro will do the same back. But it'll be while cuddling??? like what the hell i'm getting cavities i love this ship so much ;;

@Ryoji Mochizuki and @Yosuke Hanamura

They have zero pandora threads i only now just realized and that's hilarious to me. Their friendship started as them getting Froyo in the Persona icc and just is simple and pure and Yosuke casually scooping up all of Pandora's cryptids don't mind him.
    Idk why they click so well (haha same voice actor) but I enjoy how they interact and just seem to be on the same wavelength. Also once he's feeling better they should def thread. Or maybe even just keep it to texts while he's going through Stuff but make it Pandora Official ™. Why am i plotting w/ u while gushing um I LOVE THEM AND THEIR FRIENDSHIP ok

@Teddie and @Yosuke Hanamura

bröther
    i love how we took what p4 gave us and evolved it into something better. Like Yosuke was a biiiit more distant in-game but w/e my character now and he loves his lil bro with his entire heart. They're just good with each other, support each other, and love each other without regret DAILY and i just /chef kiss
    /forehead kiss
    ily king

@Kanji Tatsumi and @Yosuke Hanamura

Went from OH FUCK DONT HIT ME to -rambles about feeling for 30 minutes while hugging a dog- and if that isn't awesome development idk what is. LIKE i love how it started with their in-game level of just kinda /squint at each other. Yosuke consistently pushing his buttons and blah blah blah. Then they had that Serious Talk where Yosuke actually stood up for himself and just..dat shift tho. THAT SHIFT. And now they're so close and confide in each other and kanji is INSTRUMENTAL on getting Yosuke's head out of his ass atm <3

@Yu Narukami and @Yosuke Hanamura

THEM,
    Literally the embodiment of yin/yang dynamic.
    One is as loud as the other one is quiet, yet they're both hot messes. handshake emoji here. I JUST...love them. Love them talking, love them doing nothing, love them helping each other. And honestly?
    I'm really excited for what they become after #Monday. I mean they're not quite there yet, but probably within the next few weeks mild homo will be full on homo (though lbr #monday was pretty damn gay...like literally you can't get gayer) and it'll be gr8.
    But yeah. Ily crow and i love their friendship and how they INSTANTLY CLICKED despite the fact Yosuke was so freaking hurt by the last Yu and just. I love it.

@Naoto Shirogane and @Yosuke Hanamura

The OG P4 squad. Just two dumbasses in an apartment eating donuts and barely getting by.
    Their friendship is good, pure, wholesome, and so supportive it's jusT??? god. Yosuke wouldn't be half of where he is now without her. She's def become his little sister and I jUST enjoy them. They r good

@Riza Hawkeye and @Prompto Argentum

started as us just wanting to plot more and here we are. Prompto basically sees her as his big sister and/or mom figure and just. Let's blow up things and not think about life.

@Dimitri Blaiddyd and @Claude von Riegan

Their friendship goes beyond timelines and i think that's magical. Like despite the fact that claude is kinda ;lakjsl;dkjfdf about literally everything, they just...get along so well. And hell, Claude even TOLD HIM SOMETHING ABOUT HIMSELF which is like.......huge. idk they click like crazy and i love it ok

@Edelgard von Hresvelg and @Claude von Riegan

THEIR FRIENDSHIP is so interesting to me.
    They have like identical views on everything and they're learning how much they have in common in Pandora and it's COOL even if part of it is them just kinda /squint at each other yanno? It's just INTERESTING and COMPLEX and i love them and claude randomly bribing her with poptarts for friendship

@Byleth Eisner and @Claude von Riegan

You take claude's favorite human, and put him in another timeline. I think things between them will always be a bit complicated, but I enjoy how it's like...rebuilding something that was so deep in the first place. Claude just WANTS to jump to the punchline already of calling Byleth 'my friend' instead of 'teach', but there's that whole comfort zone thing and just /holds potato i just think it's neat

@Leonie Pinelli and @Claude von Riegan

Friend that Claude overshares with for no apparent reason. I think it's hilarious how IN GAME he's ust HELLO THIS IS MY BELIEFS and leonie is like um hi.
    She just breeds trust in him, because she's so open and honest and he really appreciates that...as someone who is NOT. aka they r great never change leonie

@Edelgard von Hresvelg and @Robin

two white haired kids who have been through some Shit talking about being used for their blood.
    I just...love it. I love it so much. I didn't really know what would happen when we threw them together.
    maybe a deep discussion about crests but Sharing Time is so surprising and wholesome and i just??? yeah. #friendship

@Lucina Lowell and @Robin

Complicated friendship time. Wife in one timeline, not in this one. Robin is still struggling with that and will PROBABLY be taking off his wedding ring this month alkjsdkjfd but it's interesting to write that and i just love their friendship overall? Like it's so COMPLICATED like Robin constantly checking himself so he doesn't overstep with his Note Wife and just hhhh my heart

@Michelle Jones and @Katsuki Bakugo

What in the hell why are they so great. i can't believe they're going to hunt ghosts and mothman together in the future. LIKE THEY JUST...idk. I really enjoy them interacting. They're such similar people; one just deals with it with monotone self deprecation instead of loud anger. It's such an interesting combo and dynamic and I just want 55 emi threads with them ok

@Ayano Tateyama and @Katsuki Bakugo

she just keeps sparkling at him until he caves is and it's killing me. He's having SUCH a bad day and this literal ray of sunshine is like 8D hi and he's like FUCK OFF and she's like "what if i offer food" and this about sums it up. Literally taming his anger with food and nice favors. It's wild.

@Ochaco Uraraka and @Katsuki Bakugo

I know we're like a handful of posts into one thread but idk. IDK. Something about them i already love.
    He's not actively yelling at her and I'm proud.
    Already called her round face. I'm excited to see where their friendship goes tbh and JUST...tame the dumbass. Make him chill and be nice. She's so round he just can't help but be nice alksdjfldjkf

@Chuuya Nakahara and @Osamu Dazai

I can talk about them for days so i'll try to keep it short. They hate each other, they love each other. They would die without the other. It's so complicated and beautiful and i love every second of writing it with u <3

...ill be back for more probably

7. Raine

Raine we see each other in a different light
    Application Division Community Relations Division

Warrior
    Race:
    Werewolf
    Alignment:
    True Neutral

@Stiles Stilinski and @Scott McCall

they were best friends and brothers before coming to Pandora, and that has only increased while being here. Always there for one another, even when things are going crazy.

@Patricia Walker and @Jessica Jones

these two are complete opposites, that had they not grown up together like they did, i doubt they'd even think about being friends. but they are and i am happy

@James Potter, @Sirius Black and @Remus Lupin

okay, there is one missing but idc about him. THE MARAUDERS! gosh i am so happy to see them here and to hopefully have a happy ending after the pain they went through in canon.

@Hellboy and @Abe Sapien

i know nothing about this canon except these two are best buds so they fit.

8. milk

milk now with more pulp
    Plots & Events Division

Race:
    some sort of elf
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    Fuck it im already back for round 2
    Note: i dont love these less i just cut myself off last time

@Aladdin and @Claude von Riegan

Fuck it, i'm calling it a friendship. Aladdin is like ready to half throw hands with this random asshole who's calling him out, and Claude is 1000% entertained at this poser and i just?? What is happening? Why does this work? Icb they're going to rule the abyss forever.

@Kanami Mashita and @Ren Amamiya

Wholesome. Good. They support each other and lean on each other when they need it. He literally just thinks of her as part of the squad at this point tbqh.

@Shinjiro Aragaki and @Claude von Riegan

Why is this thread so long? Why are they going to be best friends? How did a one night stand get so deep? I just...love everything about the weirdness and the openness and the friendship and just how they're so different yet have identical issues with life at the moment and just. God i love them.

@Aranea Highwind and @Prompto Argentum

I KNOW WE'RE ONLY INTO A TEXT THREAD but i dont care i love them already. She has her weird shortcake back and he's content to be kidnapped by her into space and become a pirate >:3

@Noctis Lucis Caelum and @Prompto Argentum

Their relationship is very much an interesting one and i love it so much. Best friends turned boyfriends turned to...kinda awkward friends, and back to best friends. I think it'll overall make their friendship stronger because there's no question there (at least for Prompto). Like he can emotionally move on from Noct which sounds dumb but lbr he's been hung up on this asshole for like...haha ten years at this point (yikes), but now he Knows and they can just be dumbasses together and help each other figure out Pandora and just be happy little nuggets <3

Fuck there's probably more but i need a breather. Do some stretches so i dont get a love cramp

Aladdin and Aranea Highwind like this.
  9. FullMoon

FullMoon Shipper

Being a mess
    Race:
    Trainwreck
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link

@Yosuke Hanamura and @Kanji Tatsumi

They changed so much it's amazing dfkjhfsd. Going from barely being able to deal with each other without some kind of discord between them to genuinely confiding in each other and offering each other advice (though tbh it's been mostly Yosuke on Kanji but that's, understandable given the circumstances dfkjsh) it's just a very cool development and I'm glad that they're good friends who go watch fish in the aquarium together

@Shinjiro Aragaki and @Kanji Tatsumi

The Big Softies I love them. Kanji effectively becoming a replacement Akihiko for Shinji, becoming a confidant for him and just generally trying to make Shinji do more things is great. Kanji's so not ready to deal with all the stuff going on with Shinji but he's gonna try and I love how these two can go between very serious talk to just talking about cooking or dogs so naturally jkhsfd

@Revan and @Sans

It's so weird how these two are clicking so well but they are and it's great. This is probably the most chill relationship Sans got in Pandora in the whole two years he's been in here and it's even funnier considering he's not even giving Revan his real name here. I love their easygoing conversation and jokes they make to each other. It's a very lowkey and subtle friendship and it's very fun to write!

@Toby Daye and @Sans

mOM! It's funny to me that they started as just "my friend/boyfriend's girlfriend/friend" and now Toby is basically dragging Sans into her home to keep him as far away from a space war as possible, while meanwhile Sans lovingly teases her at every single opportunity while also taking care of her daughter from time to time. It's also really cool how they give each other space and don't bring up any sensitive stuff and instead let each other decide if they wanna confide in them or not, even if... that kinda leads to them not communicating at all about said things dfjkhs

@Toby Daye and @Ryotaro Dojima

The buddy cop duo. The magical private investigator and the regular detective who are brought together by the fact they both have cute daughters who end up becoming bffs. It's almost painful how they're pretty much perfectly setup to become a couple but just, don't. Because there's a lotta baggage on both sides that they're both slowly unpacking onto each other and even then they might just stay as friends and that's fine. It's a slowburn kind of relationship that is very nice to write, with plenty of humor among the drama they often have to deal with.

I must go have lunch now but I'll probs be back for mooooore!

10. Siri

Siri je suis loser
    Application Division

i'm sweaty stank garbage who needs to post more and read more threads but

@Sebastian Moran and @Wanda Maximoff

I legit do not know how they managed to get along or even stay connected (and they absolutely do in a universe where I can consistently be active skdlfj), but somehow thru brute force or circumstance they are and I'm very happy <33 With Alice always comes v interesting and deep and insightful relationships that are way too good for my shitposting ass

@John Silver and @Anakin Skywalker

SAME AS ABOVE except they don't stay connected because Anakin is Nine Now but i can't not shoutout this either now that it's come to mind!!!!

@Pino and @Anakin Skywalker

SPACE KIDVENTURES SPACE KIDVENTURES ADVENTURES WITH KIDS IN SPACE
    can I also just say I love her always happy and vibrant and accepting reactions to everything
    even to benjamin button over here who once ejected her out of a plane

@Thor Odinson and @Wanda Maximoff

Thor will always be Wanda's frand ;w;
    he was one of the first if not the first MCU pals she managed to strike a deep friendship in Pandora, who slowly ended up accepting her and opening up to her despite the fact that she was Not Good in the beginning
    and because of that he will always mean a Lot to her even if they're not around each other as often these days!!

@Godzilla and @Arthur Curry

fishy-man is eternally exasperated but he loves u, man

11. FullMoon

FullMoon Shipper

Being a mess
    Race:
    Trainwreck
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    I'M BACK

@Tsuyu Asui and @Fumikage Tokoyami

Tsuyu is a precious cinnamon roll and the way she went out of her way to find a present for Tokoyami after his arrival just kills me. They both care for each other in their own little ways and while Tokoyami has literally only been around for two weeks I really love their dynamic already!

@Byleth Eisner and @Leonie Pinelli

I love how personal their relationship is fjskfks. Byleth is so supportive of Leonie even though she could be pretty abrasive towards them at times and Leonie in turns respects them so much and will do everything in her power to keep them safe it's just... they're pretty much like siblings and I love it.

@Claude von Riegan and @Leonie Pinelli

They're time displaced and yet it feels like nothing changed at all, it's great. Claude pmuch became like an annoying younger brother to Leonie that constantly makes her roll her eyes but at the same time if anyone looks at him the wrong way she's ready to throw down. They can have just about any kind of conversation with each other and Claude places so much trust in Leonie despite her being just as much of a stranger to him as everyone else it's incredible.

@Carrie White and @Ayano Tateyama

Technically not anymore because Ayano has been reset but still! Carrie slowly letting her guard down as Ayano proved herself to be genuinely interested in befriending her was very sweet and I look forward to rekindling their friendship!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. eudaemonics

eudaemonics idiot clown supreme

Alignment:
    Chaotic Good

@Ritsuka Fujimaru and @Pannacotta Fugo

a spur of the moment thread turned absolutely fucking AMAZING, and these two are unlikely pals by gudako's insistence and perseverance! sure, she may have gotten punched, and almost killed by his stand, but how's that any different than the bullshit she's dealt with before! in all seriousness, i really enjoy the dynamic they have with each other, and i hope we can keep up with the fun threads in the future!!

@Ritsuka Fujimaru and @Sakata Kintoki

a chaldea pal! kintoki's the only one from chaldea to return to gudako's side, and BOY is she glad to have her GOLDEN buddy back!!! i love the way their interactions feel like two friends hanging out and having fun instead of your standard, tense master/servant relationship that comes with most fate works, and the way holly portrays kintoki is amazing!! i'm so excited for this dynamic duo and all the adventures they'll have in the future!!

@Ritsuka Fujimaru and @Jeanne d'Arc Alter

their dynamic is really fun, even if they don't really have a contract yet!! i love jalter trying to be intimidating and mean and gudako just... will not take her seriously whatsoever. hopefully jalter won't start problems, because then this might change! : )

@Giorno Giovanna and @Pannacotta Fugo and @Narancia Ghirga

ME AND THE BOYS SPARKIN FORKS IN THE MICROWAVE!!!! i really hope we can get more of the bucci gang here in pandora to help make fugo's life even worse, but i really enjoy the current dynamic we have with our characters!!! it's so much fun thinking about the sitcom dynamic they have with narancia and fugo fighting all the time, giorno spontaneously creating animals in the house, and giorno and fugo having to keep narancia's death a Super Secret... it's great!!! : )

13. King

King Player

i am so sorry for the sheer amount of crap i've typed up but,

@YoRHa Type A No.2 & @Teddie

Android meets Shadow. Nonhuman meets Nonhuman. Weird shadow beast meets pretty lady.
    We haven’t had too much development with them yet, but gosh. She could kick his ass. He met her and she had a sword out. How sweet is that? She’s like, exactly his type. There’s a list of people Teddie wants to marry in Pandora (aka literally everyone), and A2 is on her way to the top of the list.

@Dimitri Blaiddyd & @Teddie

This is a brand new thing. Like, brand spankin’ new.
    But the idea of this literal egg falling from the sky into the boar prince’s arms is the funniest thing. This big, scary, overly powerful person becoming friends with soft, squishy sunshine is gonna be so sweet. Dimitri has a tendency of believing he deserves nothing for what he’s done, and Teddie only sees the good in people - so there's a lot of healing to take place.

@Goro Akechi & @Teddie

Teddie flirts with everyone. We know this.
    But their first meeting, where he saw a puffy face and assumed Akechi was crying and tried to remind him how sexy he was was the stupidest/most endearing thing. The TV loves Akechi’s smile - and so does its inhabitant! They just kind of fake flirt on main nowadays and lob compliments back and forth in an endless cycle of how YOU doin’ and that’s just a beautiful thing.
    Akechi is one of those people that Teddie will see across the street or something and take a running leap to at this point.

@Naoto Shirogane & @Teddie

I know we've done very little with them! But!! Teddie's first wife. Her being in Pandora dissolved all of his fears, and even if they didn’t know each other too well at the points they came from, they still know they can trust each other. They’re part of a team, and understand the importance of their roles in said group. They both love Yosuke a ton, they both have smooched Kanji - though Teddie will usually say he doesn’t remember despite being stone sober for that - yet they are so increidbly different. They compliment each other in ways that we didn’t get to see much in the main game, but it’s fun to play with it here. :3

@Ryoji Mochizuki & @Teddie

This one is a bit of a spoiler across both games, but Ryoji is technically where Teddie comes from. They have a weird bond that is in place because of it, and despite them not knowing each other at all they had no problem blurting out the deepest of secrets. It's two babies, but they're both far more intelligent and deep than they let anyone see. They find comfort in knowing they’re not the only ones of their… species(?) walking around. And though they’ve kept most of their friendship a secret because of how afraid Ryoji is of letting the secret out, they check up on each other and share everything that needs to be shared.

@Yosuke Hanamura & @Teddie

You know those people that have to be the adult for the youngest in the friend group despite not really liking them, and then all of a sudden it's you hurt them and I'm coming after you with TWO swords you bastard put ‘em up
    Yeah, that's Yosuke and Teddie. Teddie has always loved Yosuke more than words can say, even if he has a tendency to roast him relentlessly. It keeps him humble! Also he's still not great at feeling for boundaries because he's simultaneously a slightly mature person and a literal infant.
    But no matter what, they've really gone through a lot with each other. It's not lost on Teddie that Yosuke has had to sacrifice/work a lot for him, from convincing his parents in the Real World to let him stay despite not even having a last name or even fucking clothes when he grew his body - to finding him a home in Pandora, talking him through some crazy new things like his own body, to literally holding his hand through life. He talks in little sentences, tries to make it look like he’s stupider than he is to make everyone find him as cute as possible - but a lot of his walls are down for Yosuke, no questions asked. He’s not afraid to be a kid around him, but he’s not afraid to be who he really is, either. Teddie and Yosuke have a strange, but unbreakable bond that defies all and no matter what weird shit they get into… there’s no separating them too much.
    They share a bedroom and kiiiiinda a boyfriend, after all.

@Felix Fraldarius & @Sylvain Gautier

Again, brand new to us. But they have a long history together, and were brought in from the same time… but from opposite sides of the universe, basically. Their entire lives were entwined in multiple ways, and to see one of your closest friends reeling from survivor’s guilt after doing what Felix did and Sylvain remembering him being always at his side is a really fun possibility to map out. It’s just the right amount sweet and devestating that we go for and [chef kiss] muAH i’m lovin’ it

@Futaba Sakura & @Ren Amamiya

SIBLINS
    ok I’m weak for found family adoption type stuff, so Ren and Futaba have my whole heart. They’re always making sure the other is good, listening to each other vent and plotting crimes. Ren makes sure Futaba doesn’t hole herself up and hide away from the world, and sometimes she really needs it.

@Goro Akechi & @Ryoji Mochizuki

I've talked about them before but the whole “I can tell that you are evil incarnate~” thing turned Mom Friend Who Will Literally Kill Whoever Hurts His Baby is weird and delicious. They’re both pretty fake and overly formal but at the same time, they are aware of it and it’s just a lot of fun.

@Goro Akechi & @Kanami Mashita

The hardened criminal and the soft lil calf. How does this work so well. Maybe it’s because they’re both used to cameras? Because they both wear different faces around people? Because they’re both adorable? I’m not sure. But I appreciate their friendship from the outside and I think it’s really cool that they’re interacting.

@Kanji Tatsumi & @Yosuke Hanamura

These boys need help. But they’re helping each other, even if their two brain cells have rubbed the wrong way in the past. Yosuke is becoming more open with Kanji, explaining himself and making up for the way he treated his friend in the past. Them just hanging out and trying to figure out their feelings is super cute, and they just really make sense as good friends.
    They’re just… dudes bein guys! Guys bein’ dudes.

@Ren Amamiya & @Ryoji Mochizuki

There aren't any threads specifically with them. But from the mentions/chat/characters that are no longer in pandora/etc Ren is one of the only people that knows everything about Ryoji. Possibly even more than his boyfriend knows in some regard. And despite that, he's still pretty soft from a distance. Ren’s supportive of the cryptid’s endeavors in learning new things, and he’s incredibly chill while Ryoji is not so I think it's interesting that they're even living in the same space at all. One day Ryoji will go to come clean about some crazy and traumatic things, and Ren is gonna just be like "yeah" and that's beautiful.

@Ryotaro Dojima & @Toby Daye

GET IT POPS
    I haven’t really poked around too many threads or anything, but I have so much fun having a character on the outside looking in. It’s like a buddy cop movie where you wonder if they’re ever gonna kiss in the end, and that’s the best kind. Sorry for Teddie and Yosuke and their tendency to lose any sort of intelligence when they are together, Dojima… (I’m not sorry even if they might be.)

@Yu Narukami & @Yosuke Hanamura

partners,
    Ok so Yu and Yosuke’s friendship is one of my favorite things about persona 4 in general. They just work in general really well, and Yosuke is such a delight in general. They naturally bounce back and forth so well, so smoothly, despite being a disaster at the same time. It’s wonderful.
    Crow and Milk did/do great with them coming back together and now they’re solving one of life’s greatest mysteries together. It’s pure and naughty at the same time, and I will never let go of the fact that Yosuke said the word ‘dingdong’ in a serious way. That was the most in character bullshit I’ve seen and I love it. Thank you for that gift.

@Claude von Riegan & @Shinjiro Aragaki

Started out as your standard one night stand to stop thinking about feelings, ended with a half-naked ramble about timelines and finding out they have way more in common than they have any right to. I feel like Claude will eventually have a problem with geting a random new bottle of “modern” alcohol sent to him here and there, and that he would have a great time learning about the future with Shinji. They somehow vibe really well as bros, but I feel like they'd have that hey if you were single~ kinda vibe without it going too far which is…
    It's cool. Requesting more clog in future plz

@Kanji Tatsumi & @Shinjiro Aragaki

Two big, scary dudes meet at a dog shelter and bond over cute animals. Cut to a week later when they realize they're from the same fucking world.
    Shinji sees a lot of his best friend - his only family he'd ever had - in Kanji, which really helped make the box feel more like home. He’s new to having people accept him for who he really is, but Kanji feels genuine and trustworthy enough that he knows he can go to Kanji with anything. In fact, he’d been the only person he trusted to ask for help with Ryoji’s current issues - which is saying a lot. Kanji had the misfortune of watching Shinji finally come to terms with the horrible things he’d done in the past, but he never stopped looking at him as an equal… which meant the world to him. Even went far enough as to get the dude to babble for a bit.
    They have a sibling rivalry type of relationship starting up in the future, and it’ll be real cute when they start challenging each other to stupid things. Shit that doesn’t have to be a competition but daMMIT I'M GONNA WIN.

@Ren Amamiya & @Shinjiro Aragaki

These dudes are the quietest in the friend group, bar none. They just never fucking talk. They do shit like sit on the roof together smoking and say like, three words the whole time. Maybe they’ll share pictures of their cats or recepie ideas, but it’s short and sweet.
    Yet they'd probably bend over backwards for each other at this point - there's a lot of trust there somehow despite them both being incredibly closed off and not open even to each other much at all. They respect each other’s tendency to be closed off and don’t ask many questions, which is probably refreshing on both ends. However, it would still feel natural for one or the other to break down, and I'm lookin’ forward to how their thread right now goes down.

@Ryoji Mochizuki & @Shinjiro Aragaki

This is a full-blown, head-over-heels, stupid nickname kinda relationship by now. They’re still absolutely best friends, but it’s probably important to mention that they’re very much romantically involved.
    But it stemmed from a very odd friendship between two people from the same place that… Never met each other. Were never supposed to meet. Everyone else was hostile and unwelcoming to Ryoji, but because Shinji never gives a fuck in general, they were able to figure something out. It was a weird first interaction and it hasn't been forgotten in the least, but they both were able to express their true feelings on the current situation without having to talk much, and it went from there. Ryoji listened to what Shinjiro had to say and respected his space when he needed it, but still made sure to communicate that he appreciated his friendship and reached out a hand if he wanted to take it when he was ready.
    Shinji fell for him pretty quick, but was respectful of boundaries and tried his best to keep himself ignorant for a majority of that time. Eventually they were the last two standing in their team, and realized that they couldn't really function without each other. They were essentially a package deal from the first day they were officially friends, making sure the other gets enough of their basic needs met and worrying over things like health and emotional wellness.
    Ryoji is the only person that Shinjiro is that open with, save Kanji. He's definitely the only one that he's been comfortable enough to be emotionally naked in front of, to the point of tears and being unafraid of expressing his love for soft things (or babytalking to animals). His patience and passion for helping people learn mixes well with Ryoji’s inexperience, and Ryoji’s optimism and ability to fill a silence meshes well with Shinji’s secret dislike of being alone. Though they’re dating now, it’s like a best friendship where it’s coupled with a bunch of smoochin’ and a pretty constant stream of are you really sure you wanted to be more? It’s a heartwarming(and wrENCHING) relationship in general, with the guaruntee that they would have never had a chance to even introduce themselves at any other possibility. (mix in some Ryoji origin and Shinji backstory spoilers for some extra flavor.)
    They both aren't very familiar with how families work, or really of how love works at all - but they've found it with each other and are doing their best to appreciate every stolen moment together. It's pure. I’m glad they ended up not just being friends like we figured would happen because i lOVE writing this pairing listen,

Yosuke Hanamura & Shinjiro Aragaki

This is a brand new “friendship” but Shinji is ready to sign adoption papers despite being only two years older. He's short with new people, but Shinji already kind of sees a lot in the kid and knows that he's gentle with Ryoji so that means a lot to him, especially in what’s been going on lately.
    Yosuke is going through a lot in his head, and Shinji is incredibly blunt and it was absolutely beautiful when Shinji just bitchslapped him in the face with the facts. Yosuke talks too much and Shinji might say he hates it but he doesn't. You got yourself one new friend, pal.

14. Crystal

Crystal Even in darkness, there is always light

Dreamer and Chef
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    I am not that great with these but HERE I GO. XD

@Osamu Dazai & @Chuuya Nakahara

I can go on forever about these two as well, so I will try to keep it short. They have HISTORY; they hate each other, care about each other, would die for the other. They definitely love each other, even if they don't admit it. I just...LOVE THEM SO MUCH. It's complicated and feelsy to write them and writing with you, is always a JOY, milk. I will always be forever happy & grateful that we made Soukoku happened in Pandora. *tear of joys*

@Takashi "Shiro" Shirogane & @Chuuya Nakahara

This is a friendship that became a pleasant surprise and love to bits! Shiro and Chuuya just clicked; they ended up in a sticky situation, and that gave them a sense of comradery. Shiro is the first friend Chuuya got in Pandora and one that understands him and stands by him; one that treats him like a normal person. I just love how their friendship has developed xD ALL MY FEELS.

@Scott McCall & @Stiles Stilinski

Brothers till the end of the line. These two have gone through thick and thin and will stand by each other no matter what. Enough said. I love them forever.

@Hellboy & @Castiel & @Stiles Stilinski

THE ORIGINAL TRIO OF PANDORA...in a way. xD Hellboy and Castiel were the first friends that Stiles ever got in Pandora and always have a place in my heart. Their dynamics just clicked together so well that I'm glad that this friendship persevered throughout the years even when Red was gone for a while.

They need to go drinking more often lol.

@Toby Daye & @Stiles Stilinski

God, my words would fall short to how much I love their friendship. It started out as Stiles just working for Toby and it was just like that, but they bonded, helped each other at work and got closer throughout the years. So much that Stiles has ended up seeing Toby like a mom and considers her family. So, if anything were to happen to her, he'd beat the hell out of anyone that would hurt her. I JUST LOVE THIS SO MUCH. ;_;

15. Hannah

Hannah always said we're gonna be true
    Application Division

Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral

@Rose Tyler, @The Doctor and @Clara Oswin Oswald

I love this group, always have ever since I played Amy back in the day. Afro and Idris, you’re both amazing writers and I love our little Who family!

@Bo Dennis and @Carrie White

Well, they’re much more family than friends. But these two get me every time they thread together. Raine’s Bo is just wonderful and you can see how protective she is of Carrie. Carrie also loves her very much and feels she’s maybe the first person she ever fully trusted or wanted to call family. Just gah I love them!

@Beth Greene and @Misty Day

These two have a great thread going on and I can see them being close friends. They have a lot in common and Beth is so sweet.

16. Hannah

Hannah always said we're gonna be true
    Application Division

Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral

@Kal-L and @Carrie White

Asdfghjkl Kal is the sweetest, so optimistic and sees the good in Carrie even when she struggles. I can’t wait for her to meet Wanda and continue their friendship!

Kal-L likes this.
  17. GhostOfHalloweenPast

GhostOfHalloweenPast a dragonfly on their way into the sky

Writer & Half-Time Witch
    Race:
    kuo'ma
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Directory:
    link

@Manfred von Richthofen and Jin Oshiro

of course, of course, they're more lovers, but I feel like first of all, they're friends (with benefits). from the day where Manfred took him in like the utter puppy he is, over that night in the club - you know the one - up to all the times he texted Jin and tried his best to keep up the contact, no matter how hard Jin makes this. Jin is not easy to befriend, we all know this, but Manfred has been a constant in his Pandorean life and that's very precious to him.

@Rachel Roth and Jin Oshiro

they're connected so deeply by their magic, even if it isn't entirely the same kind of power, and Rachel will always know how Jin feels when the darkness gets too much and he has no idea how to cope with it. as much as he is her mentor and she's the mentée, she too manages to teach him things and help him with things he hasn't quite figured out yet. she really is that sister he would've deserved from the get-go.

@Ambrose Spellman and Jin Oshiro

!!! this friendship is among the best that ever came out of a hella unplanned and random text thread ok. I really love their chemistry and this friendship beyond their sexual adventures. Ambrose is one of the few people Jin texts first, because he feels that he wants this to stay and not break like so many connections before this one. and Ambrose is this perfect mix of refreshing chaos and wise life advice, which is always appreciated. he's also about the only one Jin even takes advice from, which is really really rare.

@Wanda Maximoff and Jin Oshiro

and here they say running from the police together is a bad thing sgldfklgjhgksd.
    in all seriousness though, between sharing groceries and falsely guessing relationship he is sorry ok Wanda is on the best way to become a friend of Jin's. even if he can't admit to it yet, and even if there's still some plotting and threading to be done (we'll get to that, I swear) she might be a very important point in his slowly progressing arc to happiness and I can't wait to write and read this ok

@Mad Sweeney and Dmitry

is...is this a friendship? can I call it that? I'm calling it that.
    sometimes friends are two guys brawling it out every once in a while, and then sit down and drink together ok and this connection is so unusual for Dmitry to be having, which only speaks for Sweeney (and Alice's writing). I really can't wait for some thread between them at some point or another.

@Steve Harrington and Margo Hanson

no, she won't forget this hideous sailor costume, Steve, I'm so sorry. alkdjlkgh. but beyond that, Margo does see him as a friend, even if that only happened because of Eliot. otherwise she wouldn't apologize to him or actually feel bad when she teases him. nor would she accept him as the guy Eliot's got a thing for, you know. I really enjoyed what little threads we had already, especially with all that misunderstanding she didn't know he's literally from the 80's ok and vine stuff that went right above his head. I hope there's more to come!

@Eliot Waugh and Margo Hanson

Alice, there's so many paragraphs you and me both wrote about why these two are the best friends and why we love them so much — all that I really wanna add/repeat, is that I couldn't be writing those two so well if your Eliot wasn't so well-written as he is ok, so thank you for blessing me with that writing of yours.

@Bo Dennis and Lorraine Broughton

it's hard, sometimes, to not argue, and after that one night last winter it's half-a-miracle that they found back together. but it clearly also shows that neither of them was totally in the right and neither of them was totally in the wrong back then. both have lost people, both have missed chances, but both have different ways and mindsets to deal with that, and that type of connection is one of my favourite things to write, no doubt.

@Sebastian Moran and Lorraine Broughton

hey, congratulations, Sebastian, you're like one of three men Lorraine actually respects.
    seriously, though, with all the killing and violence Basher engages in, and with all the emotional stuff he does not engage in I feel he has the perfect combination of both things that makes him so appealing to her. that and the fact that he doesn't try and like be the macho guy with her. you know what I mean. I mean they were thrown together by sheer chance and a fake history and they're still a thing somehow now, a year later, and I adore that a lot. I love how they can be so casual with each other, and violent, and serious, and laugh. it's really great.

@Pietro Maximoff and Lorraine Broughton

not-nephew-in-law. in some kind of way. he's hella chaotic and stubborn and gets into trouble constantly, but there are moments he actually listens to Lorraine, and even if this is more a chosen family situation I felt the need to mention these too as well because, you know, reasons.

@Isabelle Lightwood and Raphael Santiago

Raine, you know I already wrote so so much about these two, and you know I love them to bitses, and am so utterly glad they're the soulmates they are - which would not have been possible to write with someone else, so.
    I still wanna mention them here, for the sake of completeness.

@Daisy Johnson and Raphael Santiago

we only text each other on birthdays, christmas and funerals.
    but that's what R really appreciates about this friendship? someone 'on the outside' he can talk to about things that he can't discuss with his close friends? and he really hopes she's alright, even if they only text or call each other every few weeks okay.

@Eddie Kaspbrak @Beverly Marsh @Richie Tozier @Stanley Uris @Bill Denbrough and Ben Hanscom

THE LOSER'S CLUB IS THE BEST NOBODY CAN CHANGE MY MIND OK BYE

there are probably more and I probably forgot some I'm so sorry