HeaderBox1

Welcome
to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Spotlight

Story Hub Banner

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. AUTUMN LOCATION: HOTEL TRANSYLVANIA
    There's a new creepy castle in Silverwood! Check out the details HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. AUTUMN EVENT: EVERYONE'S FAULT
    Mild to moderate earthquakes are rocking Pandora! Find out more HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

Community Official Discord Chat Service!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Octi, Jun 11, 2016.

1. Octi

Octi The Helpful Octopus
    Community Relations Division

Music Teacher
    Race:
    Disney Fairy
    DISCORD CHAT SERVER

Some of you may know that I'm on a neverending search for the perfect chat service for Pandora! During that search, I discovered Discord, which is a chat service which can be run in a browser window, or as a desktop of (free!) mobile app. This service has both text and voice chat capabilities, loads of functionality, and is SUPER aesthetically sleek and intuitive. The best part is that there are multiple channels available for multiple purposes!

By no means is this going to be an on-site cbox replacement since nobody can deny the convenience of having an on-site chat, but the multiple channels available will help a ton with organization and easier plotting efforts!

You can just us on Discord with this official Pandora Discord Invitation and, if interested, you can download the app from here.

Our usual chat guidelines come into play for this service as well -- be respect, don't advertise other roleplays, and if you are having conflicts with another user, be sure to contact either Steel or I. Bear in mind that once you enter the chat for the first time, you won't have access to all of the channels available. Once either Steel or I assign you the roll of Member, your name will turn teal and you will be able to see all channels available to Members!

If anybody has any questions about the service and how it works, let me know and I will try to answer them best I can!

2. Octi

Octi The Helpful Octopus
    Community Relations Division

Music Teacher
    Race:
    Disney Fairy
    So, since this is proving to be a really great tool and a lot of people are still using it since we first started it, I will be working on a formal guide on the Discord chat service and making it a little bit more obvious around the board that we have it as an option for people. =] Thanks for helping make this awesome, guys!