By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Summer is here!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a nice day, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

Closed Oh, hey look a poll! Please help!

Discussion in 'Character Polls' started by Piper, Jul 19, 2019.

?

Who should I take?

1. Amras

3 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. Vivian Gandillon

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  3. William of Lanchester

3 vote(s)
    20.0%
  4. Tamina

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  5. Yavanna Kementári

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Take someone new!!! (suggestions are welcome!)

7 vote(s)
    46.7%
  1. Piper

Piper Player

Soooo... Here I am, coming back to Pandora, but I have no idea what to do about who I should take as a character! Should I take someone I've played before? Should I take someone new? What to do, what to do.... So I'm asking for help. And just in case ya'll don't know who my guys are here's a small description of each! ^^

Amras: My tolkien elf! Prince of the Noldor and Seventh son of Feanor. He is considered one of his world's greatest hunters. He's spent hundreds of years in a war to fulfill an oath he swore with his brothers and father: to retrieve the three gem stones his father created, from the Dark Lord Morgoth, no matter who stood in their way. As a result of this Amras has been through 3 separate kinslayings, the last of which he was killed in.

Vivian Gandillon: My werewolf! Vivian's life has been one tragedy after another. From being the cause of her family's death to putting the life of the man she loved at risk. She has a deep sense of guilt and doesn't believe anyone would understand. On top of this she is loup-garou, a race that is thought to be pure myth. She is proud of what she is, but has to hide it for the fear of being hunted down and killed by humans. For the longest time she was loyal to her people until Gabriel turned the pack against her out of jealousy and over the grief his son having been killed by the man she loved.

William of Lanchester: My magician! The Earl of Lanchester. For much of his life, William of Lanchester has served as the seneschal and most trusted adviser to John Uskglass, the King of Northern England. Before he became Uskglass's seneschal he was his apprentice. He is every bit a politician, having basically ruled the raven king's kingdom in his stead while he was off occupied by the advancement of English magic. He's also got a Unicorn named Philippa!

Tamina: Tamina is the Princess of Alamut and the guardian of the dagger of time, and she is very dedicated to her duties as such. Her city was attacked under the false pretense that they were providing the Persians' enemies with weapons, when the true reason they were attacked was because of one man's greed and jealousy. As a result of this unprovoked attack Tamina hates the Persians, but even still, to protect her people and the dagger of time (which one of the princes had taken as spoils of war) she agreed to wed the eldest of the Princes; only to later escape with the dagger and return it to the gods which would cost her her life.

Yavanna Kementári: Yavanna is of the Ainur, a being of pure spirit, born of Eru's thought ere the world was made. She is the Vala who created all things that grew in Arda, plant and animal alike, and she considers all such things her children and cares for them very much. To most people Yavanna is Kind and motherly, carrying a comforting aura about her. She is very much like the most famous of her children, the Ents, however: though slow to anger, once her wrath is awakened she is a force to be reckoned with.

Keira and Octi like this.
  2. Octi

Octi The Helpful Octopus
    Community Relations Division

Music Teacher
    Race:
    Disney Fairy
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    I loooove all of your characters, but I would also LOVE to see you play somebody new! <3 Ultimately, though, go with who the muse is calling out for!

Piper likes this.
  3. FullMoon

FullMoon Shipping Trash
    Community Relations Division

Being a mess
    Race:
    Trainwreck
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    I feel like you should know who I voted for haha. It would be nice to see William in Pandora again and I would definitely want Chise to sort-of reunite with him!

Piper likes this.
  4. Birb

Birb is the werb

Murder!birb
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil
    You mean

AMR[​IMG]

Piper likes this.
  5. theweasleyboys

theweasleyboys Silly Denizen of the Sewer Tunnels

Resident Snarker
    Race:
    Hummingbird
    I'm a sad elf nerd, so I picked Amras :/

[​IMG]

Piper likes this.
  6. Piper

Piper Player

SO! As it stands the winner is for me to take someone new. However, after a lot of thought, I think I'm going to be taking back William of Lanchester. I feel like I didn't get as much out of him as I had wanted the last time I played him and, well to be quite honest, after thinking about who I might take who I've never played before I couldn't really come up with anyone who really struck my interest.

That being said, for everyone who wanted to see Amras back, expect him very soon. I've missed playing my kinslaying elf babu so he's coming back too! Thank you to everyone who voted! I appreciate you all and I'm really excited to be back and ready to start playing with you all again!

Birb and Keira like this.