By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Autumn is here!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a nice day, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

Complete Okaay... Where am I?

Discussion in 'Lethe' started by Emperor Kuzco, May 16, 2019.

1. Emperor Kuzco

Emperor Kuzco The Emperor's New Groove

Uh, Emperor. Doy. Me.
    Race:
    Human (#NoLlamaFace)

[​IMG]
    11th May, Year 108.
    Spring. Tag; OPEN, BABY.
    It had been three days since Kuzco had arrived in Pandora, and needless to say, it had been THE worst experience of his life. Up until now, life had been a doddle. Everyone at his command, no whiny peasants handing out advice on how to live HIS life. Pur-lease. He knew how to live his life, he lived it better than anyone. It was the rest of the world that was the problem. Why he had ended up in this dump was beyond him.

Okay, so maybe the whole place wasn't a complete dump. There were some pretty places, with even some sunny areas looking suitable for his summer getaway, Kuzcotopia. Maybe if he really was stuck here for the time being, he could just get some people together and build it. Peasants were always eager for work, right? And there was no way he was doing it. Emperor's didn't build unless it was an Empire, and he'd done that already. Well, his ancestors had anyway. Which was the same thing! Don't even say otherwise.

ANYWAY. Before all that, there was just one very important thing Kuzco had to do first. Find out where he was. He'd started off in Centria and somehow wandered out until he was in this waste land. Centria had been a weird place. Lots of tall buildings with no colour. Boring. Then again, compared to where he was now, it was a haven. Kuzco was feeling queasy. He hadn't eaten properly for days and now back in his human form, his feet were beginning to blister from all the walking.

He thought he'd finally found salvation in a small town, but there was something off about the place. It made the hairs on the back of his neck stand on end... And why was that loser looking at him?

2. Abigail Hobbs

Abigail Hobbs Hannibal

Cashier/Scooper at Scoops Ahoy
    Race:
    Human
    Abigail had added one more name to the list of people that had disappeared from her Pandora life. Aulus. It was always the strongest people that vanished. She had ventured back to Lethe on her own to look for him.

Abigail hadn't had any luck. The Dread Wastes were frightening and lonely without a familiar face. Will would start to worry if she was gone for too long. She hadn't told him where she was going; she didn't want to unravel the fragile relationship they were building by making him feel like he was less important to her than Aulus, Hannibal and the other more violent father figures that she'd latched onto in the past.

Abigail decided to simply return home to her new life when she spotted someone walking into the Lethe. He looked like he'd been walking for a long while. Had he really been wandering around the wastes on foot, alone? He was still alive, making her wonder if he was incredibly lucky, or he was putting on an amazing act and was more dangerous than he seemed. It set off her curiosity. Home could wait a few more minutes while she investigated.

Abigail approached the man slowly, giving him a look of concern. "Are you okay?"

Emperor Kuzco likes this.
  3. Emperor Kuzco

Uh, Emperor. Doy. Me.
    Race:
    Human (#NoLlamaFace)

[​IMG]
    Oh, great. Another peasant. For a second he'd been worried he was going to die and eyed the newcomer with fear. What did she want? Oh wait, she was asking about his wellbeing out of kindness.

Kuzco wasn't kind, but he knew goodness when he saw it. Even though he found the whole 'looking after each other' thing ridiculous. He'd never understood the concept. Life was so much better when it was all about him.

"I'm hungry, thirsty and my feet are bleeding. Yeah, I'm great," he shot back at her sarcastically. "No I am not okay!" He was almost throwing a tantrum, and would have done so had he not been so exhausted. "What is this place?" He continued grumpily, rubbing his arms at a mild attempt to get clean.

"They do food here? I'm starving." He turned to the girl. "Get me some food, would ya? I'll wait over there." He pointed to a nearby bench. It looked old and rotten, but it was the first surface he'd seen in hours and he imagined anywhere would feel like heaven. His poor tootsies.

Abigail Hobbs likes this.
  4. Abigail Hobbs

Abigail Hobbs Hannibal

Race:
    Human
    "Fortunately, all of that doesn't seem to have dampened your energy." Abigail muttered, lacing her own words with sarcasm. Clearly, he was not a criminal mastermind. He was more like an overgrown toddler. "It's Lethe, in the Dread Wastes. Stop drawing attention to yourself." He might as well being wearing a sign asking people to mug him. She was putting herself at risk, simply be being near him.

"Are you new here? Did some black vines drop you on your head and knock the common sense out of you?" It was the only thing that made sense to her, given the situation. It must have knocked out his manners too. He was lucky. She didn't deal with rudeness in the same way her father figure, Hannibal Lecter, did.

Abigail blinked at the request to be his personal waitress. She might have considered it for an inoffensive new arrival. Not this guy. "Have you got money for food? And for a giant tip?"

5. Emperor Kuzco

Uh, Emperor. Doy. Me.
    Race:
    Human (#NoLlamaFace)

[​IMG]
    Kuzco raised an eyebrow up at this girl's poor attempt at sarcasm. She just couldn't pull it off like he could but quite frankly, he was too ill to care. He needed to lie down and sleep for week, or eat until he collapsed, but instead this girl was telling him off for just walking into the first village he'd seen in hours, maybe days.

"What a charming name," he muttered back, shifting uncomfortably in his shabby robes. He eyed her with annoyance. "Yes, I'm new," he added bitterly. He didn't want to admit that he was stuck here, because that meant he had to face the reality that he was no longer an Emperor, no longer rich or powerful. He had his wits and his handsome face of course, but that was about it. No Kingdom, no nothing.

"Money? Huh. Never had to worry about money before." The idea hadn't even occurred to Kuzco. Things tended to just appear whenever he clicked his fingers. "How do I get this - this - " the word sounded distasteful in his mouth. "-money?"

6. Abigail Hobbs

Abigail Hobbs Hannibal

Race:
    Human
    "It's an accurate name." Abigail stated matter-of-factly. Pandora had a sick sense of humour to pull this guy into the wastes. He needed to hear the blunt truth before his attitude got him killed. "This place is dreadful for people who can't handle themselves. You obviously fall into that category." She glanced around and back to him. "Crimes here are punished severely. The first time a crook gets caught - they get tagged and the second time gets them thrown into the pit. So the people who are desperate enough to rob you, won't hesitate to kill you. No witnesses."

Abigail stared at him for a moment. "Your world didn't have money?" He didn't look like the type to get by working with his hands. "You can trade here if you have anything of value. Do you hunt? That's a good source for food and trade, you can use every part of animal if you know how." She looked him up and down. "You don't hunt." She said, answering her own question. "You'll need a job, maybe a couple of jobs." She glanced at the crowd and back to him. "For now, you'll want to get out of here and go to a shelter. There are portal to other, friendlier cities. You can get food and a bed, until you get on your feet."

7. Emperor Kuzco

Uh, Emperor. Doy. Me.
    Race:
    Human (#NoLlamaFace)

[​IMG]
    Kuzco pulled up short at that comment. Okay, so he might've fallen on hard times recently but not know how to handle himself? Was she kidding? Did she not know who he was? What he represented? What he symbolised? "Uh, excuse me," Kuzco interjected. "But, I'm an Emperor. And I can handle anything."

She was either trying to help him or scare him or both, and while Kuzco felt more and more unsettled, he tried his best to not let it show on his face. He was still half nettled by her comment and so arrogance took over fear for now. "Uh, hello, do you not see the crown?" he continued, pointing at his head. "I'm in charge of the Ican Empire, I don't need a job. Em-per-or." He over emphasised the word.

He followed her gaze, eyes widening as he saw the strange -- portal? He'd never heard of such a word. What in the name of Kuzco was a portal? "What is that?" He asked, letting that sneaky fear take over his voice for the first time. He immediately turned back to look at the girl. "Is this a trick? Are you trying to kill me?! You want my crown!" He immediately gasped, holding it tight on his head.

8. Abigail Hobbs

Abigail Hobbs Hannibal

Race:
    Human
    "Anything?" Abigail rolled her eyes and scoffed. Only people like Hannibal could handle a place like this and survive completely on their own. This guy was far from that kind of power "You haven't been able to handle getting water, food, or taking care of your feet."

An emperor? Back home, she would have thought he was delusional or high. Pandora did bring in people of all types. He might actually be royalty. "Wouldn't being in charge, be a job?" She muttered. A job he only had by nepotism, but he must have been good at it. Otherwise, his subjects would have revolted over his attitude. "Look around. You're not in your empire. You're going to have to find other ways of surviving, princess."

"Portals are a type of transportation. They let us go from city to city quickly." Abigail answered, hoping that would be enough of an explanation. She had become used to having them, without understanding how they worked. She instantly took a step back from him when he grabbed his crown and looked around to see if anyone was approaching them. "Haven't you been paying attention? Grabbing anything that tightly is like putting up a sign asking to be robbed. You'll be lucky if you don't get your head chopped off for that gaudy thing." It was completely impractical too. "It wouldn't even be worth much here. Maybe you could sell it or trade it to someone who could melt it down and find an actual use for it."

9. Emperor Kuzco

Uh, Emperor. Doy. Me.
    Race:
    Human (#NoLlamaFace)

[​IMG]
    Kuzco glanced down at his feet. Okay, so he was in pain. He could admit that. But everything else? He'd work out along the way, just like he always did. Kuzco was sharp, he'd be just fine. "Yeah? Well you try turning into a llama every three seconds and see how you cope!" He shot it back angrily, childishly. Anything to win a fight. Which would've been fine had he not just revealed his secret in the process. He let out a gasp and slammed a hand to his mouth.

Princess? The shock wilted off of Kuzco's face and his slide his hand away. "Not princess. Emperor! Jeez, how many times do I have to tell you peasants? When I give the word, things happen. Just because I'm not in my palace doesn't mean I shouldn't be treated with r-e-s-p-e-c-t." Who did this girl think she was?

He shifted uncomfortably. Kuzco didn't like the sound of that portal thingy one bit, but what choice did he have? He really did hate this place. He was further away from home than ever and he didn't even have Pacha to get him back this time.

"Nice try, princess. But there's no way I'm selling this. Especially not to you. How stupid do you think I am?" The idea of melting down his crown had to be some kind of offence. Why did no one in this place treat him with the proper decorum he deserved? At least Pacha had called him majesty, but he supposed Pacha was one of his people. But these peasants were another breed entirely.

10. Abigail Hobbs

Abigail Hobbs Hannibal

Race:
    Human
    Abigail wasn't phased. She'd met her share of unusual types, ones with superpowers and magic. A shape-shifter was simply another new type of person to add to the list. She figured it couldn't be easy to prey instead of a predatory animal. This guy must be used to it. He'd be prey in any form. She took a hair tie out of her pocket and looked him straight in the eyes. "A llama with all of his body parts, right?" She pulled her hair back into a ponytail, revealing the scars from having her ear cut off. "We all have our stuff to deal with. You just have to find ways to live with it."

"Respect is earned. It's not just given away, Aretha." Abigail said with a roll of her eyes. "Being spoiled, lazy and bossy aren't traits to be proud of." If anything, they should be a source of shame. Hannibal would call it rude. She was so tempted to tell him what could happen to rude pigs, or llamas. "Peasants who actually do work are far more deserving of respect than you." She used air quotes on the word peasant. She'd never genuinely call anyone that. She'd hunted for meals since she was a child. Even though she'd had Hannibal's support and Will's when they were there, she'd never sat around on her butt. She'd gone to college and helped when she could. She knew what it was to put in a good day's work.

"Do you really want me to answer that?" Abigail asked, slightly surprised that he'd even ask. It must have been obvious that her opinion of him was low. Patience for new arrivals only went so far. "Why would you think I'd want to buy that thing? Do I look like I have the equipment to make something practical out of it?" She shook her head. "If you'd rather have something tacky on your head than food in your stomach, that's your choice." She walked over to the nearest booth and pulled a few small bone carvings from her purse, trading them for food. She then walked back to the newbie, while snacking. "C'mon, let's go to the portal." She made no offer to share her food, wanting to see if he was capable of asking nicely.

11. Emperor Kuzco

Uh, Emperor. Doy. Me.
    Race:
    Human (#NoLlamaFace)

[​IMG]
    The girl didn't seem at all bothered that he'd just admitted to spontaneously combusting into a llama. Huh. This place was stranger than he thought. True, peculiar things did happen in his Kingdom from time to time, but this one blinked at Kuzco as though he'd just just told her he liked cheese. He stared at her, a little unnerved. "Yeaah, all body parts intact thanks. What you getting at, girlie?"

Kuzco grumbled. He'd heard that so many times before. It was getting boring. Yes, everyone had problems, but his problems were significantly more important because of his importance to the universe. And an Emperor just couldn't turn into a llama, it wasn't good for business and he had a Kingdom to run.

"Respect is a given when you're me," he retorted, smacking his lips and realising they were chapped. He was really really thirsty. Desperately thirsty. Damn it. If he was going to get out of this, he'd have to play the game. At least for now.

But that comment. That stung. "My CROWN is NOT tacky!" He gasped, shocked that she'd say such a thing. He followed her, eyes widening as she ordered some food and then purposely chose not share, as though to prove a point. A few seconds of uncomfortable silence followed. He eyed the food, the smell making Kuzco's mouth water. Taking a deep breath, he realised he was going to have to play nice. "Can I have some of that?" He asked in a small, disgruntled voice. Another beat of silence. "Please?!" The last word burst out of him, almost desperate.

12. Abigail Hobbs

Abigail Hobbs Hannibal

Race:
    Human
    Abigail was equally surprised. No matter how often Will told her she was beautiful even without her ear, she still felt like others would be repulsed by it. Perhaps because it was linked to a certain part of he past, it made her hideous in her mind. She gestured to the spot where her ear was missing and the scars. "It's what I said. We all have our stuff to deal with. You're a llama. I'm missing an ear. It could be worse. That guy's got a tag." She shrugged. "Your problems might get you a job at a petting zoo." It wasn't entirely a joke; she couldn't remember seeing any llamas in Pandora. There could be a way of turning into a profit. Desperate times and all of that.

"That isn't respect." Abigail shook her head. "That's tradition, a custom to treat you a certain way because of your title. It has nothing to do with who you are as a person." She imagined his subjects talked about him behind his back in the same way that reporters who wanted to hear her story were kind to her face and horrid in the news. It might be enough to earn him some sympathy. He'd probably never had a chance to become anything other than a pompous jerk. "Real respect feels different. It's better. You can find it in this world."

Abigail was tempted to make him admit his crown was tacky first. He had said please and that deserved to be rewarded. She handed a couple of the meat kebabs to him. "Here. It's good, lean meat, lots of protein." She waited for him to take it then carefully slid her knapsack off her back. She had to stop walking as she balanced the knapsack and her food, she managed to take out a couple of water bottles. "Small bites and slow sips." She cautioned him as handed the water bottle to him. "You don't want to shock your system." He didn't seem like the type to have any real survival experience. She put her knapsack back on and started walking again.

13. Emperor Kuzco

Uh, Emperor. Doy. Me.
    Race:
    Human (#NoLlamaFace)

[​IMG]
    Kuzco scrunched up his face as she showed him his ear. "Uh, thanks for that," he said, not getting her point at all. Why did he care about some girl's messed up ear? Wasn't this about him? He rolled her eyes as she continued. "Yes, exactly! Tradition!" Why was this so difficult to understand? "And traditionally, everyone does what I say. I'm a popular Emperor. Trust me, I know how to run my Country." And it were true. He did know. Even if people like Yzma thought they could do it better, it was his job and he did it well.

He somehow doubted that the respect she was talking about would feel any better but he didn't argue further. "Well, I suppose I'll have to find this respect won't I?" He grumbled. She'd handed him some food to which he took immediately, gobbling the pieces up in seconds. How long had it been since he'd eaten? Kuzco honestly couldn't remember. He stood by her side as she rummaged about in her rucksack and almost cried (maybe he would have had he not been so dehydrated) when he saw the water.

Kuzco didn't like being told what to do, but knew she was right as soon as he started to drink. He immediately felt sick and slowed down, despite his thirst. They walked in silence for a few moments. "Thanks," he said, knowing he owed her something. Obnoxious as he was, Kuzco knew she'd just saved his life. "You saved an Emperor's life. Congrats." He looked sideways at her. "What's your name anyway, girlie? Maybe I'll name something after you when I get home." Doubtful, but still.

14. Abigail Hobbs

Abigail Hobbs Hannibal

Race:
    Human
    "Traditions like that suck." Abigail muttered. "You still don't get it. This isn't your country. It's not even your world." She shook her head. "You were famous. It's not the same as popular." Abigail had a friend in Marissa, and then in Hannibal back home. Everyone else simply knew her for her father's crimes. It was better here. She needed to make him see that. "People didn't want to serve you; they didn't like doing everything you said. Not being able to say no to someone is one of the worst ways to live." Sadness had crept into her voice and she took a moment to calm herself before she cried. She had gotten off track.

"You can make real friendships here. And if you actually know how to run things, maybe you can get a job running something here."
    She stressed the word if, showing her complete disbelief. As much as she hated the authorities back home, especially Jack Crawford, he was good at running the F.B.I. He was nothing like this emperor. No one would call him lazy.

"Yup." Abigail agreed, not caring if he meant the question to be rhetorical. Almost everyone in this world that she relied on, ended up disappearing and leaving her to fend for herself. He'd be on his own too. "No one's going to hand respect to you here."

Abigail hadn't expected the thanks. She gave a nod and the faintest hint of a smile in response. The idea that she saved someone's life is nonsense to her. She associates that with extreme acts of heroism like Will and Hannibal saving her from her father or Hannibal saving her from the F.B.I. She doesn't have that courage. "I'm Abigail. Do you have a name?" He wasn't her emperor; she wouldn't call him that. "It might be a long time before you go home. I've been on this world for years."

15. Emperor Kuzco

Uh, Emperor. Doy. Me.
    Race:
    Human (#NoLlamaFace)

[​IMG]
    Kuzco could hardly believe his ears. Suck?! They FAR from sucked. Traditions were his people's very way of life. Where would they be without him? But he had to admit what she said had some truth to it. This wasn't his home, not even close.

"Did I not mention? I was born with an innate sense of direct-ion! I'll find my way back." Kuzco looked a little uneasy as the girl's voice started to wobble. He wasn't good with tears, unless they were his own. He never knew how to deal with them. Lucky for him, she seemed to have composed herself before any real wailing started.

This Abigail really reminded Kuzco of Pacha sometimes. He spoke of friendship and the importance of love as well, just like she did. He didn't buy that, but hey, if that's what it took to survive he'd have to SUCK it up and deal with it. At least for now. "I'll do the friendship, but no waay am I getting a job. Unless it's running this place. Hey, that might work." He didn't know how to do many things, but that he did know.

Kuzco gave the hint of a smile back. "Kuzco." He almost added the Emperor but bit his tongue, figuratively speaking. Her next remark almost made him do it literally however, and he winced. "Years?!" Kuzco suddenly felt everything he'd just eaten fall to the pit his stomach. "It - it can't be! I can't be here years!"

16. Abigail Hobbs

Abigail Hobbs Hannibal

Race:
    Human
    Abigail had never tried to go back. With each day, she thought over Hannibal's plan. As much as she loved him, she had seen the flaws in trying to live in hiding forever. She had become more and more worried that returning home to her world would lead to her arrest or death. She was certain the Hannibal had been returned against his will. He'd never leave her. She had met others who were desperate to return home to their loved ones though. They had tried everything without any luck. She doubted any sense of direction would help him out of the Pandora box. It crossed her mind to try to explain that. She couldn't find the words and settled for a simple - "Uh-huh."

"Not this place." Abigail commented. "It's already got someone and he's not giving up his power. Besides, you don't strike me as having the kind of personality to run a place like this." He was annoying, but not like the monsters she had known in her life. She gestured behind them where one of the authorities was using his controller to activate a tagged man's tag, electrocuting him. "Don't look too long." She advised and looked ahead. "We'll be at the portal soon and I'll take you to Pandopolis. You can try to get a position on the council there and see where it takes you."

Abigail frowned. She had dropped that bombshell too quickly. "It probably won't be as long for you, Kuzco. Many people have been sent back in the time I've been here. I'm the exception, not the rule." She wasn't sure how true that was. Will had been here longer that she had and a few others that she'd met. Fortunately, she was a good liar when she wanted to be. He could figure out the truth in time, when she wasn't around.

17. Emperor Kuzco

Uh, Emperor. Doy. Me.
    Race:
    Human (#NoLlamaFace)

[​IMG]
    Her lack of retort unnerved Kuzco more than he'd liked to admit. So far she'd been quite happy to tell him how to live his life, for she clearly knew best (wrong). But the fact that she wasn't even trying to argue made Kuzco realise that maybe it really was hopeless, and she knew it. There was no point trying to fight it because they were all here against their will. How was he going to get out of here?

For the first time, a more serious demeanour came over the Emperor. "What d'ya mean?" He asked, genuinely curious. He'd literally been born to rule, so the idea that he couldn't fascinated him. Unless she thought him incapable. But then he followed her gaze, letting out a tiny yelp of fear as he watched a bulky looking fella electrocute another more weaker man, like a prisoner.

"This place has a council?" Kuzco muttered quietly, taking one last look at the now crumpled man on the floor. "Who's in charge?" Kuzco figured with his experience, he'd get to the top in no time, and he'd treat the people of this place far better than they were right now.

Kuzco looked at Abigail desperately, drinking in every word to try and make himself feel better. "You're right," he said, wanting to believe it himself. "My Kingdom wouldn't survive without me, the universe will realise that and send me back. No problem."

Oh how he hoped he was right.

18. Abigail Hobbs

Abigail Hobbs Hannibal

Race:
    Human
    "It takes a monster to live successfully the dread wastes, much less run the place." Abigail looked at him carefully, scrutinizing his face. Men like Hannibal hid their dark sides well, yet they'd never be caught so vulnerable as Kuzco had. "I know monsters. You're not one." He was more of a future victim. She'd get him to relatively safety, then wish him luck. She hastened her steps, concerned that someone might overhear them talking and mistakenly think they were plotting against the undertaker.

Abigail shook her head. "No. This place has the undertaker. He runs things here. The place I'm taking you to is called Pandopolis. It has a council with different departments." She explained as best she could. She had little faith in any government or politics. "There's a different person in charge of each department." She glanced at him and raised an eyebrow. "Do you have an area of expertise?"

Abigail stopped and stared at him. She had suspected he'd been incredibly sheltered, but those words had taken her by surprise. What about the whole llama thing that had seemed to upset him? Or the hard decisions he must have to make as an emperor? "Because the universe is just that nice? Have you ever known a fair or just universe?" She took a deep breath to calm herself and remind herself that she wasn't trying to destroy him. "It'll send you back because this place will want to bring in more people to mess with." There, fixed it. Sort of.

Abigail gestured to the portal ahead of them. "Ready to see Pandopolis?"

19. Emperor Kuzco

Uh, Emperor. Doy. Me.
    Race:
    Human (#NoLlamaFace)

[​IMG]
    Kuzco could see Abigail studying him, making him feel like he was on display. He was used to people staring -- as a noble, pretty much everyone he passed either bowed or wet themselves with excitement. But this was different. Again, it was a little Pacha-esque, as though staring hard enough would reveal Kuzco's true motives.

"Oh I don't know," Kuzco began, before quickly backtracking. "Not about the monster bit. But running the place. I mean, look at all this open space!" He spread his arms wide. "I could build at least twelve Kuzcotopia's here. It'd be -- awesome!"

Still, Pandopolis sounded waay more appealing, and it would be nice to get outta these clothes and into some proper robes made fit for an Emperor. "Pfft, council," Kuzco scoffed, waving a hand dismissively. "They just need the right ruler. Enter, Kuzco." He pointed at himself, but he had a feeling it had far less effect when he looked as he did. If he were in full health, then missy here would definitely see his full potential.

Oh no. He'd said something to annoy her again. It didn't seem to be very hard, which made Kuzco assume it was her problem, not his own. She was keeping it together though, just about. "Sure am," he said. "Lead the way, Abigail. What kinda name is Abigail anyway? Did your parents-" He stopped short, realising what she was gesturing at. That was a portal? He did wonder what she was blabbering on about.

"Woah woah woah. You want me to go, in there?"

20. Abigail Hobbs

Abigail Hobbs Hannibal

Race:
    Human
    "You could build them?" Abigail moved her gaze to his arms. He was nothing like the men she'd seen working construction with her father, before he became the shrike. "I doubt you've ever built anything in your life. Did you even play with legos as a kid?" She shook her head. "You mean you think you could get other people to build them for you. They wouldn't. I don't know what a Kuzcotopia is, but it doesn't sound as needed here as shelters or food banks." People weren't even having their basic needs met; they couldn't have the hope of any kind of utopia.

"How can you think you're the best ruler for people that you haven't even met?" Abigail wondered out loud. She supposed it was the way the world often worked. Authorities and others in charge never understood her situation with her father. Outside of her family, Hannibal and Will, no one had could comprehend what she'd been put through and her actions. Yet, they were already to judge and make decisions. "Start with small steps. At least pretend to care about them." She suggested, though she didn't pay much attention to politics anymore.

He stopped himself just in time. Questions about Abigail's parents would not go over well, especially about her name. Abigail, meaning joy of the father, was chosen by her dad. She would be beyond annoyed if she had to think on her dad's twisted view of joy and love. She raised an eyebrow at his question. "I'm going through it." She stated. "Would you rather stay here? That water I gave you's not going to last forever."