By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The new season is here and there's a whole new world to explore!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Pandora is broken.
    Read More Here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

Open for a surprise! || Saaron's organizer

Discussion in 'Player Organizers' started by Saaron, Jan 26, 2018.

1. Saaron

Saaron Player

The Gospel According to Saaron

I’m weird.

About MeHi! I’m Sarron, I’m 19 and from Wallonia, the French-speaking part of Belgium (which explains my awful English from time to time- ). I’m studying English and Spanish and I’m constantly tired because of it. I like a lot of things, including horror movies, magical girl animes, video games, music and YouTube.
    I’m actually more shy on the internet than in real life so if I sound cold or mean, blame it on my personality and on the language barrier that’s not my intention at all!
    I love bitchy characters! I want to thread with all of them, pleasssssssse!
    I'm a ravenclaw and I'm in the Horned Serpent house in Ilvermorny, if that helps you see what kind of person I am-
    I don’t know what I could add to this- k bye.

Roleplay PreferencesI don’t have any real roleplay preferences. I like all types of threads! Sooooo, JUST THREAD WITH ME GDI
    I force myself to at least write 200 words for each thread, I never make less, I sometimes make more. How many words you write doesn’t really matter to me, so go ahead and write one sentence, write me a whole novel, I’ll love it anyway!

LimitsLike the preferences, I don’t really have any either. I’m not easily triggered (I think I’ve never have been, actually)! I’m usually the one that goes maybe a bit too far with my characters Chanel, so don’t hesitate to tell me when I do, I won’t be mad at you if you do haha!

Whoa, I have so few things to say, It was really uninteresting-

My characters are down below. Love them.

#1 Saaron, Jan 26, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2018
  2. Saaron

Saaron Player

Chanel Oberlin

Scream Queens

[​IMG]

Chanel is… Chanel.
    She’s the most self-centered, mean, bitchy, egoistical, racist, and homophobic rich girl ever. If you hate her, that’s fine, I understand-
    However, even if she’s also manipulative, she has some qualities too!
    She defends the people she loves or cares for, she’s a REAL sweetheart in her relationships with rich hot man and can genuinely be nice if your worship her.
    She’s really into social media and does her best to be famous and popular.
    She has some anger issue and can be violent when pushed too far (even sometimes planning to kill you for stupid reasons).
    Chanel always know what people feel of think, which make manipulating them easier.
    Overall, she doesn’t seem like it, but she’s the kind of person you don’t really want to mess with. Psychologically prepare your characters before meeting her, please-

Plot ideas
    • Minions! Every mean girl needs her clique. Chanel usually prefers her Chanels blonde, pretty, young and rich, but if you have any of the mentioned qualities, if she really feel threatened, she'll take you as are minion any day!
    • Friends! Except for her minions, she never had much friends and, well, being a minion and being her friend are quite different things-
    • A victim! I'd love to have her seduce a boy, just to prank him in a very mean way (on camera?), just for the pleasure. She's a bitch. That's what she does.
    • You're a serial killer and you want to fail to kill her? Here is the perfect final girl, with the biggest plot armor ever! The pray your character will mysteriously never get! Give her something to complain about on social media.
    • Her doppelganger! Her doppelganger is worse than her! She seems nice, but is just pretending and will make fun of you once you leave. At least the real one is honest about her emotions!
      • Her doppelganger has paid people to put up posters of Chanel being called a murderer because she wants to ruin her reputation. Help her? Help the real Chanel? Start a stan war in Pandora?
    • Anything! Throw thread ideas at me, I'd love to know which characters would likehate to meet her and how!

Mami Tomoe

Puella Magi Madoka Magica

[​IMG]

Now, let me introduce you to my next character: the opposite of the first one.
    Mami is a common magical girl in a world where they're uncommon.
    She wants to fight to protect others, to make a better world. Unfortunately, as I said, there aren't a lot of girls who share her dream of using magic for others, not for themselves, in her world. The problem with that is that they end up fighting alone, only looking for the reward killing witches get them and competing against others to have more rewards than the others, fighting for territories. It's a difficult situation for Mami, and she feels extremely lonely, since she doesn't even have a family anymore and, between school and her duty as a Puella Magi, she doesn't have time to make human friends. That's why she created that role of the perfect magical girl, extremely kind, strong, intelligent and smiling. She thinks other magical girls will want to be her friend if she seems so exceptional.
    Behind closed doors, the 15-years-old often cries because of her loneliness and because she's completely afraid of the creatures she has to fight every day.

If your character likes homemade cakes, tea, fighting evil monsters and morally supporting a kinda depressed teen who plays a role and hide her emotions 99% of the time, please plot with me! :D

Plot ideas
    • Friends! She just really needs them. That poor girl is all alone in her world, give her her chance in Pandora!
      • Bonus point if your character is a magical girl! Let her see that they can be a team, not just competitors! Or stab her once again in the heart, showing her that her world isn't made for her to be happy-
    • Doppelganger trouble! She's having some problems with hers (since, you know, she wants her dead).
      • Mami will get kidnapped by Superman, so the other one will take her place. It's basically the same person and will be nice to everyone too, she just won't protect/save you and she won't trust you. Don't expect to make friends with this one, she's tired of being betrayed.
    • Team mates! Hey, she'd really love to be a team leader, to teach your characters how to fight witches, and elaborating strategies based on your character's skills!
    • A nemesis! Well, not really a nemesis, but she isn't a big fan of people using their powers egoistically, especially if it hurts others, so she wouldn't mind having to use her powers to fight against someone else, several times if it's needed. She'd stop any criminal if she needs to!
    • Fights in general! I loooove to write her fights! I have to find creative and beautiful ways to use her powers because she always shows off so please, throw her monsters to fight!
    • Blackmail? She'd like to keep the fact that she's a Magical Girl as hidden as possible, since it would imply the existence of witches and she's afraid it could cause a panic so, someone could blackmail her with photos of her transformations/her using her powers?
    • Throw ideas at me! I'm always open to others' ideas!

Kayo Sudou

The Evillious Chronicles

[​IMG]

Kayo is here! She's... special.
    She's the daughter of the Demon of Envy and so is prone to extreme jealousy.It can lead her to think about murdering the person she's envious of, even though she's actually scared of these feelings and tries to suppress them as much as possible.
    Kayo is a bit unstable, and have a tendency to project the dead member of her family onto other people, which, mixed with her envy, might turn into an obsession.
    She'll just try to get used to this place at the moment
    Plot ideas
    • "Bring back" her son! Is your character a little boy/a teenager? That means he's eligible for her to delusion about him being her son! Yeaaaah! She's a nice mother, don't worry, she won't hurt him-
    • Jealousy! Your dead friends/relatives/lovers were brought back to you thanks to Pandora? She didn't (and probably won't, I don't see who'd app her baby-). And she's going to envy you a lot for that... Kayo's envy can be rather dangerous, so beware...
    • Fights? She's naturally good with blades, even though she doesn't really know it. Maybe someone could try to attack her and she'd fight back with her scissors, leaving her adversary wounded (they could wound her, but if they/their weapons don't have any link with demons, she'll just heal super quickly)
    • She'll be the owner of a tailor shop in Cascade Bay! She's talented, so maybe your characters could be interested in well made medieval clothes?
    • Interested in your future this season? Kayo can see it in her dreams! If she likes you, she could even try to prevent (awful) events she have seen in your future!
      • She can also potentially dream about the past, I don't know what we could do with it, but it's there!
        • These powers are limited to the current season!
    • Mages! She has a pair of scissors which can talk to mages, maybe a friendly mage could explain some stuff about her own past to Kayo... Or a mean mage could use them! They can see and hear everywhere around them in an area as large as a city, someone with some bad intentions could probably find a way to use them...
      • That'd make Kayo sad
        • why would you make Kayo sad?
          • The character considering this is MEAN!
    • Prejudices! Hey, this woman arrived in Pandora covered in blood and she can just live her life there? You character might want to do something about this... or might just simply dislike her for something so irrelevant
    • Anything! Throw your ideas heeeeere!

Irina Clockworker

The Evillious Chronicles
    [​IMG]

Let's all welcome my new baby, Irina!
    Irina is... a cat. A red cat. An evil red cat. A magical evil red cat. She used to be Queen of a kingdom for less than half a year, and she's pretty pissed off that she lost it (that she also lost her human body in the explosion that destroyed her kingdom, too)... even if it happened 300 years ago.
    To make up for her lack of human body, she possesses some, just like the one she currently has (which weirdly looks and sounds like Elizabeth Gillies). Her medium has been in Pandora for quite some times, she was a bartender, has an eye (Egyptian style) tattooed on the wrist. Her name is Anna.
    Her new goal, since she arrived in Pandora, is to take over it, manipulating and threatening politicians, winning elections, using subordinates to get to win these elections, etc. It will be a "subtle" take over, not a "I'M A MEANIE AND I DEMAND THE POWER OVER PANDORA THROUGH THE POWER OF WAR". It'll take her time, but since she doesn't age, she has all the time she needs (unless I drop your ass, so don't think you're smarter than everyone, Irina!)
    Irina studied demons in her world all her life, because she loves them and she loves to use their powers to create the chaos she desires. They're also often considered evil and as someone born with the HER syndrome*, she considers evil people her friends, for all these reason, she's interested in the ones of Pandora.
    She will travel around Pandora, pretending to be a nice sorceress who stumbled across a red cat familiar, hiding her true intention behind a cute smile. She'll be looking for assassins, spies, demons, evil people, to work for her and to get important role in governments and big companies. Give her all the evil scheme plots!
    Irina is a witch! She has a lot of scary powers and master most of those, so she's always up for a fight!
    More than her powers, she also came in Pandora with two vessels of Sins, containing powerful demons with strong powers. She will gladly share those to bring chaos! Not to anyone, though, but to people she could befriend and who's contract with the demons could benefit her (like, "yeah okay, I give you this vessel, but promise me you'll kill a lot of people with it, right?")

Irina currently goes by the name of C-MAB.

*Hereditary Evil Raiser syndrome, something a person might be born with in Irina's world, which makes them prone to do evil things because they internally hate gods and what they created.
    Plot ideas
    • Gods! She hates you all, old and new ones included! She needs enemies, you can be hers!
    • Demons! Unlike gods, she loves you! Let her study you! She would definitely work with any of you!
    • Subordinates! She needs her own army all around Pandora, she can teleport so it's not a problem.
      • Assassins! She can train some, if it's needed, she knows the theory of it.
      • Spies! You want to enter a big company for her? Great! Give her all the info she needs from it!
        • Those spies could also infiltrate other evil organizations of Pandora? She'd love to know what those people are up to too!
      • Government members! You might start as one or become one, but she needs you to try make laws that pleases her.
      • Vessels contractor!
        • The vessel of Lust: it's main power is the power to brainwash people of the opposite sex to fall deeply in love with you, no matter the sexuality (there are downsides to this, but we'll talk more in detail about that if you're interested in it!)
          • BUT! You'll have an insatiable desire, it may be sexual but also in anything else, which will make your character act more impulsively.
        • The vessel of Gluttony: It's main power is to create a epidemic which will make people eat things they shouldn't eat (like tide pods) and therefore killing them.
          • BUT! your character will have an insatiable desire to taste new food. The demon will whisper to them to eat normal things, but will progressively take them towards gruesome food (which might end up in cannibalism, and eating inedible things, but don't worry; the demon protects you from it.).
      • Any dark creature! Other witches, vampires, werewolf, she might use people like them for their powers, so don't hesitate to throw them at her! She clearly needs subordinate. It can be totally against their will, your characters don't have to want to join her!
      • An apprentice? She's not against sharing some of her spells, if you promise to use it to do bad things. She learned all by herself, so she might be more exigent ("I was able to learn it by myself, and even with my help you can't do it right! Try again!")
      • Truly, she wants her own evil organization, so if you were rejected by HYDRA, come here haha!
    • Normal encounters! Maybe you character could befriend/fall in love with her medium and the personality she uses while using her, but it won't be reciprocated.
    • You knew her medium? She has been in Pandora for a while, being a bartender in a pub. Maybe you know her and you'll recognize her in the street? Irina will pretend to be someone else, but maybe you're character will insist? She has a tattoo on her arm, that might help?
    • Irina as a maternal instinct, despite everything. She'd take care of a child (a potentially evil child, obviously, but still a child!) She'll even train him as an assassin! Yeaaah!
    • Anything! Throw thread ideas at me, let's help her build her empire... together!

#2 Saaron, Jan 26, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2018
  3. Riot

Riot Player

Directory:
    link
    I'm not familiar with Madoka Magica lore, but the witch stuff sounds interesting! I'm poking you here rather than on your brainstorm though, because I'm not sure yet if or how I could get any of my characters involved with that plot.

Just as an initial idea, I feel @Veloce Visrin could be of some use fighting a witch if Mami ever needs a hand? Or Veloce runs into a witch and Mami shows her how to beat it? Granted, Veloce isn't a magical girl, but she is a girl and she does have her own brand of potent magic that she's used to blow up some gnarly beings. :D Veloce is also infected by demon spirits; they look like skeletal animals or people with bodies of dark smoke. A Google search of Madoka Magica witches tells me it's probably impossible for Mami to mistake Veloce or her demon spirits for a witch, but maybe their general appearance gives her a bad feeling anyway.

I'll flat out admit I don't know how their personalities might work out, hence my suggestion to throw them together in the context of danger and see what happens. But yeah, let me know if this interests you at all!

Saaron likes this.
  4. Saaron

Saaron Player

@Veloce Visrin / Mami Tomoe
    Haha, I'm currently reading your organizer (I've never heard of Veloce, sorry!) and that's actually funny that Veloce would die without her necklace, and Mami would die without her soul gem (an egg/hairpin/ring)!
    I can see them actually getting along, honestly! Mami is very respectful and kind, which seemed to be something Veloce likes haha! The only thing is that one of them seems like she doesn't especially need to be around other people, and one of them absolutely need it haha!
    So, I'm totally up for it! And yeah, Mami won't mistake Veloce for a witch, they're really different from other beings, physically but also how they function! Mami will recognize Veloce as a human right away (or some kind of human!) As for her demon spirits, Mami might attack them if she mistakes them for the witch's familiar haha!
    (Like, Gertrud is a witch and she has two types of familiars, these ones and these ones. Every witch is different, same goes for their familiars so their might be a confusion there haha! It wouldn't last long though, since she'll quickly notice that they're fighting against the witch, not with her!)

But yeah! I'm ready for that thread whenever! I just need to decide on the date when Mami joins Pandora, though, but I'm really interested in seeing how this would go! :)

Riot likes this.
  5. Riot

Riot Player

Directory:
    link
    Yes, if anything, I can see their relationship getting to a point where Veloce pretends she's annoyed by Mami's clinginess but actually tolerates it with silent fondness. :D

(Right, those witches are freaky looking. Like that one you linked, which part of it is supposed to be the face D: ) I'm totally down for the demon spirits being mistaken for a witch's familiars, too. Tension from misunderstanding is fun that way.

Okay, I'll sync up with you again once you've decided on Mami's entry date!

Saaron likes this.
  6. FullMoon

FullMoon Shipping Trash
    Community Relations Division

Being a mess
    Race:
    Trainwreck
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Here I am with dem plots.

Sakura & Chanel
    We've talked about this before, but Sakura is already used to dealing with bratty rich girls (though Chanel is much worse than what she's used to) and so I thought it would be interesting for them to meet!

Sakura is a sweetheart so she would clash badly in terms of behavior with Chanel, yet, she has a real punch to her. I can see Chanel trying to manipulate her into becoming a bodyguard of sorts for her under the pretense of friendship and things developing from there!

Greed & Chanel
    Okay so what if Chanel tried to seduce this guy who has a fair bit of influence in the criminal world just to have more people on her side and it just backfires spectacularly on her

Greed is unlikely to do anything that would harm her in any way because he doesn't like hurting women, but I could see him catching on to what Chanel is trying to do and just playing along with it for his own amusement.

Byakuren & Mami
    Byakuren is everyone's mom so I could see her maybe becoming a mother figure for Mami if they became close. She's a magician herself and she would be interested in what Mami is capable of. There's also an open room available in her house if you want to approach it from the roommates angle!

Chise & Mami
    They're both very selfless, lonely girls so I think it would be interesting for them to meet some day. Chise is a mage, so almost a magical girl but not quite. She also attracts faeries towards her due to her nature as a Sleigh Beggy and not all of them are well-intentioned so that by itself is a gold mine for trouble.

There'a room for them to bond there, and Chise could definity use friends around her age!

Saaron likes this.
  7. Saaron

Saaron Player

@Veloce Visrin / Mami Tomoe

(I always thought the green part was her head, since I guessed that in that scene, the butterfly was her mouth and she was shouting-)
    I have an entry date for her! She'll arrive the 2nd of February, maybe they could meet a week or two later, if that's okay with you?

@Sakura Kasugano / Chanel
    Yes! A woman bodyguard would be the kind of thing she'll search for haha! Do you have an idea how they could meet and how could Sakura show her strength? I don't really know if they'd go in the same places in Pandora to be honest...

@Greed / Chanel
    Haha yeah! Someone who could see right through her would be really funny! Maybe a "prankster pranked" situation? That could be amazing!

@Byakuren Hijiri / Mami
    Yeaaaah, Buddhist buddies! They're going to fight over who's going to be the "mother figure" of the other, since Mami is the "big sister type" haha! I was planning on having her join Pandora in Misty Hollow, and if she's dropped close to a buddhist temple, she would definitely go check it out (especially if it's dedicated to Bishamonten, since that's really the kind of God Mami would appreciate and know)! Maybe Byakuren could be the one to find her there, when Mami arrives? She might use her magic against her, though, because at first, mami will think that this place might just be a really elaborated witch's labyrinth-

@Chise Hatori / Mami
    Yeaaah! Another chance for Mami to be a older sister... with her girl older than her-
    She might not admit that she's feeling lonely right away (it will even be very hard for her) but she'll definitely sympathize with Chise and would definitely try to be her friend! Tea partiiiiies!

Riot and FullMoon like this.
  8. FullMoon

FullMoon Shipping Trash

Being a mess
    Race:
    Trainwreck
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Sakura & Chanel
    Maybe Sakura could help Chanel against a group of thugs, or maybe Chanel just happens to witness her doing some good ol' street fighting and decides to befriend her for her own purposes? Otherwise, yeah, Sakura works at the arcade and probably wouldn't frequent a lot of the places Chanel goes to.

Greed & Chanel
    Yeah! Greed might even accept to date her or whatever just to see where this goes, all the while letting Chanel think she's actually stringing him along when the opposite is true. She can enjoy having a criminal gang treating her like some kind of princess for a while though haha.

Greed is usually hanging out in Cascade Bay and he goes pretty much wherever he pleases there. Maybe Chanel could be interested in him because he's handsome and has a lot of money and only later finds out he's the boss of a criminal gang?

Byakuren and Mami
    Sure! I would be up to have Byakuren be the one to introduce Mami to Pandora and get her acquainted with the place, maybe even offer her temporary housing if she needs it, be it at the temple itself or at Byakuren's own house. She would gladly adopt take care of the poor kid for some time while she's getting adjusted to this new world.

It would be funny if Mami ended up attacking her and Byakuren just tries to get her to calm down while enduring a barrage of attacks, so I'm down for that idea!

Chise and Mami
    Chise is not too shy regarding talking about herself if she feels she should, so I don't doubt she might bring up her past to Mami so even if it might take a while for her to open up, she would be able to sympathize with Chise pretty fast! And Chise would love to have some tea parties, especially given she's gonna be going through some pretty rough stuff soon!

Saaron likes this.
  9. Riot

Riot Player

Directory:
    link
    That sounds fine! Veloce is occupied from Feb 16th-20th, otherwise she's currently open for the rest of the month. How about meeting on the 11th? I'm not picky on location, either, I can put Veloce most anyplace since she travels all over Pandora.

Saaron likes this.
  10. Saaron

Saaron Player

@FullMoon
    Sakura Kasugano / Chanel
    I like the street-fighting idea! It'll show Chanel that she's strong, even in front of more or less trained people, not just random thugs!

Greed / Chanel
    Oops, now that you mention that he's handsome and rich, that's definitely not the kind of people she would prank, sorry! She'd date him for real, but not for a prank-

Byakuren / Mami
    Yeah! That'd be great!
    Is Byakuren free on the 2nd of February? Would she be at the temple during the night? (I mean, not too late, obviously, but like 9 PM or something) because I was planning on having Mami arrive during the night, to make it even more possible that she's in a witch's labyrinth (since, well, it's scarier than during the day haha!)

Chise / Mami
    Aww, poor Chise! I see lots of homemade cake from Mami in her future, then! She deserves it haha! :)
    How could they meet? I'm not familiar with Ancient Magus Bride, so I don't really know which places could Chise visit!

@Riot
    Veloce / Mami
    The 11th is perfect! I guess outside of Misty Hollow barrier would work then? That's one of the place where you could typically find a witch (more "abandoned" places!) so I could totally see her witch hunting there!
    Should I start this thread, if everything's all right for you? :)

Riot and FullMoon like this.
  11. FullMoon

FullMoon Shipping Trash

Being a mess
    Race:
    Trainwreck
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Sakura & Chanel
    Great! Sakura arrived in Pandora in January, so when would Chanel be available to meet her? I can start the thread if you want!

Greed & Chanel
    I'm fine with them kinda starting to date too if you're interested in exploring it that way. Greed is a bit of a casanova and while he's not one to commit to a relationship, he might find Chanel interesting enough to try keeping her around if only because he's amused by how she acts. It would be... a very strange relationship that probably wouldn't last very long (unless it works out magically) but it could be fun to play out heh

Byakuren & Mami
    Byakuren is free for all of February, so yeah! Having Mami arrive during the night would be fine too, it could be just before Byakuren would be heading home herself!

Chise & Mami
    Hmm, since Mami is only arriving in February, I would need to see what exactly is going to be the outcome of one of Chise's threads since depending on how it ends things can go dramatically different for her, but I'll get in touch that's all sorted out!

Saaron likes this.
  12. Riot

Riot Player

Directory:
    link
    Yes, I think it's best if you start! I can also kick it off if you like, just give me some pointers on how a witch attack begins, haha.

Saaron likes this.
  13. Saaron

Saaron Player

@FullMoon
    Sakura / Chanel
    She's free most of the time! Not the 20th and the 19th of January, but except from that, she's free for January and February!

Greed / Chanel
    Chanel is a sweetheart, when she's in a relationship! She does everything she can to make it work, so maybe he could like that aprt of her haha! But yeah, that could be fun haha! Where could they meet? :)

Byakuren / Mami
    Great! I'll start it, then! :D

Chise / Mami
    Okay! I'll be waiting!

@Riot
    Veloce / Mami
    I'll start it, probably tomorrow haha!

Riot likes this.
  14. FullMoon

FullMoon Shipping Trash

Being a mess
    Race:
    Trainwreck
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Sakura & Chanel
    Okay! I'll get something up today or tomorrow!

Greed & Chanel
    Greed honestly might have some respect for Chanel just for how upfront she is about her bitchiness and, of course, he would appreciate someone who is greedy. He'd probably not be very commited to a relationship, as he would still be aware that Chanel is more interested in his appearance and status than he himself, but he would be willing to date her for a while just to see where it goes. Maybe something would actually bloom between them overtime but, who knows lol

As for how they could meet, perhaps Chanel could be visiting one of the more luxurious shops in Cascade Bay and spots Greed there and decides to approach him? He works at a pub, but it's not a very high class one so I'm not sure if Chanel would be interested in going there heh.

Saaron likes this.
  15. Saaron

Saaron Player

I THOUGHT I HAD ANSWERED HERE
    ... So what, one month late, what's wrong?
    @Greed / Chanel Oberlin
    Yeah haha! We might be surprised by the two of them !xD

The luxurious shop seems great! That's clearly the kind of place she'd go! Does Greed shows that he's rich? That'd be the best way for her to approach him haha!

16. Dharke

Dharke Join me in Coosa!

Race:
    Tiger Man
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil
    Hi @Saaron!

Any chance Tiger!Gov could do something heroic for Chanel? Maybe save her from a serial killer? Would love to see how she'd react to a tiger stepping in! And of course he'd remember her! :D

Saaron likes this.
  17. Saaron

Saaron Player

@The Governor / Chanel

HI YES DHARKE! I'd love them to become allies again! :D
    However, I don't really see why she'd get out of Pandora Town... Maybe she could have been hypnotised by a NPC non-human and taken out of the town, where he'd plan to get rid of her discreetly, but BOOM a tiger jumps at the NPC and she breaks out of the curse?
    She'd be forever grateful for that tiger and forever racist with most non-humans, which is great for her character haha!

Dharke likes this.
  18. Dharke

Dharke Join me in Coosa!

Race:
    Tiger Man
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil
    Fantastic! :D

I'm up for that! Let me know the time and place and I'll be there for the lovely Chanel. ;)

Saaron likes this.
  19. Caelum

Caelum Player

Wall Street
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    @Sora and @Mami Tomoe

Hey! Fighting Dark Monsters because it's your job? Need a magical friend around your age to help you fight evil? Need a supportive pal who would value your life over his own and be there whenever you need to lift you out of the gutter?

Sora's your fella! The two should definitely become friends- Although Sora isn't quite into calm tea parties and cakes, he'd surely try new things and pull her to the beach to play and have fun!

Sora also has a similar state of affairs that if he falls to darkness and hopelessness, he too will turn into a monster! The only difference being he just needs a hug from a good friend to turn him back to normal!

#19 Caelum, Feb 25, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2018
    Saaron likes this.
  20. Saaron

Saaron Player

@Dharke

Would February be okay for the Gov? I think she has nothing at that moment!

@Sora / Mami Tomoe

Yesssss, should they meet because of a witch or fighting Dark Monsters? Or both! Mami is fighting against a witch in her labyrinth, the witch accidentally pulls Dark monsters in her labyrinth and they have to fight together against both monsters? :D

Well, Winter isn't a good moment to go to the beach but they can go together later haha! :)

Haha I wish it would be as easy for Mami, but maybe they can try to cheer each other up (even though Mami doesn't really know that falling into despair would be lethal for her...)