HeaderBox1

Welcome
to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Spotlight

Story Hub Banner

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. This beautiful little ranch along with its famous Lon Lon milk are back! Just don't harass the Cuccos. Make sure to visit while it's still here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A voice has begun narrating the inner thoughts of the citizens of Pandora! Read more about it here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

Open for a surprise! || Saaron's organizer

Discussion in 'Player Organizers' started by Saaron, Jan 26, 2018.

1. Caelum

Caelum Player

Wall Street
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    @Mami Tomoe and Sora

Aye, I think they should meet because of a Witch, actually. It'd make more sense- Heartless haven't quite been dragged into Pandora yet, but his Keyblade should certainly have just as much effectiveness against a Witch. Combat into friendship- A classic case for Sora. Though you'd probably have to start that one, since I wouldn't know what kind of Witch you'd want to fight! ^^'

Saaron likes this.
  2. Saaron

Saaron Player

@Sora / Mami

Okay! I'll start ASAP!
    Time to event a new witch hehe ! :D
    Which date would work for you?

3. Caelum

Caelum Player

Wall Street
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    Any date works. Sora hasn't had anything that's broken up his dateline just yet or would require anything of the like. But potentially after the 25th?

Saaron likes this.
  4. Saaron

Saaron Player

5. Dharke

Dharke Find me in Pulaski!

Race:
    Tiger Man
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil
    Sure! :D The dates in February he can't do are 3rd, 7th, 9th, 13th and 17th. Did you want me to start, or would you like to set the scene?

Saaron likes this.
  6. Saaron

Saaron Player

I'l star! I think it'd be easier if Chanel started it!

The Governor likes this.
  7. Essent

Essent Player

Race:
    Human!
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Niko / Mami

Niko would LOVE her to say it bluntly. The cakes, the personality, any good time! Along with that, Niko would be there to pat her on the back and be like "there there..." for her. Niko knows what it's like to be lonely, having been taken from his world away from his mama. But he does know that everyone is not truly alone.

Plus, if Niko found out about her magical girl abilities, he would be so amazed.
    Like this:
    [​IMG]

Saaron likes this.
  8. Saaron

Saaron Player

@Niko the Catperson / Mami
    Awww! Niko looks so cute haha! She'd love him to!
    She wouldn't tell him she's lonely though, at least not at first. She's quite secretive with her feelings.... But the cakes, the good times and the magic are available haha! :)
    Honestly, he in his appearance, he kind of makes me think of Bebe, one of Mami's friend (she hasn't met her when I I took her) but I can see her wanting to protect Niko and take her "mom friend" role with him haha! :D

(and yes, I'm sure we'll find a way for him to get amazed by Mami's magic haha!)

9. Essent

Essent Player

Race:
    Human!
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Niko / Mami

Yessss the friendship is reeaaaallllll!

How do you propose the two would meet? Perhaps maybe Mami's visiting the orphanage where Niko is living in and they meet there?

10. Saaron

Saaron Player

@Niko / Mami
    Yesss, friendship!
    Oh, as an orphan she'd totally bring cake to the orphans there! That seems like a perfect way for them to meet!

11. Essent

Essent Player

Race:
    Human!
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Niko / Mami

Sweet! Should I start or do you want to start?

12. Saaron

Saaron Player

I'm kind of busy at the moment, so if you want the starter up as soon as possible, I think it'd be easier if you start haha! :)

13. Jack

Jack Moderator
    Application Division

Dog lady
    Race:
    Moose
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil
    @Mami Tomoe

HERE'S UR RANDOM ASS PLOT TAKE IT AND RUN WITH IT. OR JUST RUN AWAY. But anyway, I kinda almost vaguely sorta want Sephiroth and Mami to meet. Because they both come from fandoms in which the characters are absurdly, comically over-powered and I think he'd be legit shook by how much of a punch she packs. Because she's A) teensy weensy and B ) a girl, and for whatever reason, in Seph's world, there were no female members of SOLDIER so HE'S NOT ACCUSTOMED TO THIS LIKE WHOA SETTLE DOWN YOU MAGICAL HO. Also on a more serious note, they both have some pretty epic loneliness vibes and Sephiroth is truly awful at making friends and grew up in a lab and he's kind of stunted and pls smol child be nice to him he'll panic and not know how to handle it.

Also pls he can help make her even more badass. it will be his life mission. GET HER TO THE POINT OF ONE HIT KO-ING DRAGONS JUST LIKE HIM. SO PROUD.