By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The new season is here and there's a whole new world to explore!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Pandora is broken.
    Read More Here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

Answered Out Of This World

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by Jayne, Feb 26, 2018.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Jayne

Jayne Guest

This question within itself seems a bit extreme, and maybe a bit over the top for such an awesome universe such as Pandora. But I wish to ask anyway, so I hope it's okay.

I've recently played an Alien, a Xenomorph before. This particular Xenomorph, is dubbed Specimen 6. It is by date so far, the most intelligent and closest to being 'tame' Alien in the franchise. The game itself was part of the canon elements of the movies and series.

http://avp.wikia.com/wiki/Specimen_6 is the wikipedia of Specimen 6. It explains it's initial birth and development, to it's escape, release, and rise to power as a new queen. However, I intend to play 6 before her escape, where she was raised under confinement.

[​IMG]

After her birth, she was raised by Dr. Groves and his Weyland-Yutani research team. Their primary features were to train, raise, and command her. On which she obeyed.

Her escape was only forced by instincts due to a hive mind element controlling her to kill and escape. But from the concept I created her to adapt to a community like Pandora, or a new world, with no hive like mind to control her, she held a bit more decency to understand and take in her surroundings with a more 'tame' like demeanour to her.

With the knowledge from Dr. Groves and being trained and commanded, I'd love to very much play her from this knowledge so she can learn from humans and creatures on Pandora, and maybe even be docile enough. I loved the idea of expanding on her learning new things on a different world, and maybe even becoming placid without a host or hive mind to control her. Since they are so smart, can you imagine encountering one?

Thanks for reading my rabble. It's fine if she's too much for this lovely place. xD Just thought it would be epic to experiment with her here (pardon the pun)! Thanks guys! I dare do anything I am not allowed.

Jayne

2. Rani

Rani MODgician
    Plots & Events Division Technical Division

Hi Jayne! Unfortunately, we would not accept a playable Xenomorph on Pandora. Apping what are essentially wild animals is always a little iffy on here. And while a character like Trico just scrapes by off the fact that there seems to be some varied expression/personality traits and a character there, we find the Xenomorphs don't have any of that beyond their basic kill/feed/procreate drives.

Trico likes this.
  3. Trico

Trico Guest

That's all good! And ah completely understandable! I appreciate your response! Thanks so much. :)