By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Autumn is here!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a nice day, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

Open pattern-themed posting templates ! [OPEN!]

Discussion in 'Graphics Request' started by Octi, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Octi

Octi The Helpful Octopus

Music Teacher
    Race:
    Disney Fairy
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    So, I've been making some cute post templates lately specifically for my pen pal shenanigans with Emrys, but I'm having so much fun making them that I thought I might open up a shop for them. I'm gonna be honest, I have no idea how long I'll last doing this given how some of my previous shops have gone, but I'd like to at least get through what I can get through. <3

EXAMPLES:

[​IMG]
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed lacinia metus id est euismod, non blandit justo rhoncus. Nulla vel felis sollicitudin, dignissim nibh at, vestibulum lorem. Duis commodo lacus mattis neque dictum placerat ac ut enim. Nullam cursus ullamcorper tortor, sit amet consequat quam viverra id. Quisque orci mauris, scelerisque eu velit id, maximus sodales nulla. Mauris fermentum arcu vel ipsum suscipit, vel ultricies justo pharetra. In mauris mauris, consequat eget eros in, interdum hendrerit justo. Aliquam et sem gravida ex tempor rhoncus. In commodo lectus id metus porta rutrum. Duis in erat arcu. Maecenas est velit, hendrerit ac finibus ac, rutrum volutpat risus.

Duis malesuada lorem non odio blandit vestibulum. Nullam sodales fringilla purus vel gravida. Proin congue ligula ut metus elementum tincidunt. Mauris in augue a nibh posuere dictum quis ut massa. Vivamus eu cursus metus. Nam ut urna sed felis molestie efficitur vel eget massa. Aenean mattis, justo sed volutpat mollis, diam augue ultrices dolor, tincidunt dignissim lectus velit eu quam.

[​IMG]
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed lacinia metus id est euismod, non blandit justo rhoncus. Nulla vel felis sollicitudin, dignissim nibh at, vestibulum lorem. Duis commodo lacus mattis neque dictum placerat ac ut enim. Nullam cursus ullamcorper tortor, sit amet consequat quam viverra id. Quisque orci mauris, scelerisque eu velit id, maximus sodales nulla. Mauris fermentum arcu vel ipsum suscipit, vel ultricies justo pharetra. In mauris mauris, consequat eget eros in, interdum hendrerit justo. Aliquam et sem gravida ex tempor rhoncus. In commodo lectus id metus porta rutrum. Duis in erat arcu. Maecenas est velit, hendrerit ac finibus ac, rutrum volutpat risus.

Duis malesuada lorem non odio blandit vestibulum. Nullam sodales fringilla purus vel gravida. Proin congue ligula ut metus elementum tincidunt. Mauris in augue a nibh posuere dictum quis ut massa. Vivamus eu cursus metus. Nam ut urna sed felis molestie efficitur vel eget massa. Aenean mattis, justo sed volutpat mollis, diam augue ultrices dolor, tincidunt dignissim lectus velit eu quam.

About the Patterns
    I generally find them either via google search or floating around template blogs on tumblr. You guys can link me to a specific pattern if you like or you can give me a theme or two or three that relates to your character or whatever and I'll just go wild!

Specific Pattern Sources:
    • COLOURlovers
    • engrampixel (most if not all of these are repeatable so small patterns doesn't matter)
    • Pinterest (just one board but tbh pinterest is a black hole of patterns)

The Form
    Code:
    [b]Character Name:[/b] Not required!  But if it's for a specific character, let me know!  Mostly for my own curiosity!
    [b]Pattern Theme or Link:[/b] Either link me directly to the pattern you want or give me a theme!  Like dogs or clouds or watermelons or bunnies or something!  Multiple themes are a-okay!
    [b]Text:[/b] I can add a heading.  Or a quote or a lyric or something.  Not required, just let me know if you'd like it!
    [b]Character Image Code?:[/b] Do you want me to code a spot for an image in your template?  If so, what size?
    [b]Other Functional Sections?:[/b] Do you want a Date section?  A Tag section?  A Notes section?
    [b]Anything Else?:[/b] 

#1 Octi, Aug 15, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2019
    Hannah, GhostOfHalloweenPast and Rani like this.
  2. GhostOfHalloweenPast

GhostOfHalloweenPast a dragonfly on their way into the sky

Writer & Half-Time Witch
    Race:
    kuo'ma
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Directory:
    link
    Character Name: Margo Hanson!
    Pattern Theme or Link: I found this one, but I'm not sure if you can actually use it? if you can, I'd love if you keep it on the slimmer side, height-wise? so it's perhaps only like two or three rows of symbols – but both on the top and the bottom, if that's possible; if not, just on the top is fine, and you can make it a tad taller! also if you use this one, could you cut off one column of symbols on the right side so the crown is there five times and the lily only four?
    if you can't use this, something with crowns, definitely, and kept in black and gold. but I'm open to additional symbols! I'd want the speech colour #B30059 to be readable on it, so probably black as a background would make most sense, but I trust your sense for colours to find a good fit!
    Text: n/a
    Character Image Code?: yes pls! tho I'd have to see how it looks like with the pattern on top. so I might end up removing it for the sake of the pattern's visibility, if that's okay with you. <3 the width varies with my gifs but the height is 108px or 129px, bc that works well with the size of my text and doesn't leave an awkward space underneath the picture in the post. you can adjust it accordingly to how big the text turns out in your coding, tho! just tell me the measurements and I'll work with them. mostly on the smaller side, either way, so, like 135px - 140px at max roughly?
    Other Functional Sections?: date & tag section
    Anything Else?: this is the cutest thing and they're all so utterly pretty ;; also here's my Margo Pinterest board for inspiration if you need it! thanks in advance either way!

Octi likes this.
  3. Alice

Alice Player

Pro. Dog Cuddler, Part-time Poet, High Sea Pirate
    Race:
    You summoned me, you should know
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    uhm. omg. I want one for every single one of my characters????? fhakchsixao why do you do this to me
    I'll see what I'll come up wiiiithhhhh

Octi and GhostOfHalloweenPast like this.
  4. Nico

Nico Eternally Tired ♥

Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Character Name: Izuku Midoriya
    Pattern Theme or Link: Something green and/or bunnies, since I can't really find bunny patterns.
    Text: N/A
    Character Image Code?: No.
    Other Functional Sections?: Date and Tag section.
    Anything Else?: Creative freedom, though I would like the background for the text to be green as well.

Octi likes this.
  5. Nico

Nico Eternally Tired ♥

Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Sorry I changed the form last minute. I had a different idea. x-x

Octi likes this.
  6. Octi

Octi The Helpful Octopus

Music Teacher
    Race:
    Disney Fairy
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    @GhostOfHalloweenPast @Nico Neither of these should be a problem! Gonna get working on them tomorrow. <3

@Alice HONESTLY LIKE, if I hadn't JUST made myself a brand new post template, I would probably be making one of these for each of my characters alsjfhlasfhlajsfhajlsf. But idk, maybe I will anyway because they are just so different from my other templates.

Alice and GhostOfHalloweenPast like this.
  7. Hannah

Hannah always said we're gonna be true
    Application Division

Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    Character Name: Misty Day
    Pattern Theme or Link: http://www.colourlovers.com/pattern/3069653/Fairy_tale_land
    Text: No
    Character Image Code?: No
    Other Functional Sections?: Date, tag and notes please!
    Anything Else?: Could the text colour match the pattern - like maybe the green from the leaves?

Octi likes this.
  8. Octi

Octi The Helpful Octopus

Music Teacher
    Race:
    Disney Fairy
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Just wondering, because I have renewed interest in this and want to stop being the worst, are folks still interested in this? o:
    @GhostOfHalloweenPast @Nico (i know you dropped who you signed up with, i am so sorry, but if you wanna sign up again, totally!!!) @Hannah

GhostOfHalloweenPast and Hannah like this.
  9. Hannah

Hannah always said we're gonna be true
    Application Division

Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    I am please!

10. GhostOfHalloweenPast

GhostOfHalloweenPast a dragonfly on their way into the sky

Writer & Half-Time Witch
    Race:
    kuo'ma
    Alignment: