By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Autumn is here!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a nice day, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

Open Peacock's Halloween Festive Art Shop

Discussion in 'Graphics Request' started by Peacock, Oct 10, 2017.

1. Peacock

Peacock Guest

Got a costume for tonight?
    Have you ever wanted to see your Pandora charrie dressed up for Halloween? Well, you're in luck! That's exactly what I'm doing for people who ask nicely, or even fill out a simple form.
    • OOC Name
    • Character Name
    • Character Reference(s) (You can put picture links or a detailed written description here, and it's optional if you have ample reference pictures in your character's account already)
    • Costume References (You can put picture links or a detailed written description here)
    • Size (16:9 Thigh High or 1:1 Profile Shot)
    • Medium (Ink, as in the examples, Digital as in my OOC account's avatar, or Pencil)
    • Other Notes
    You could ask for yourself in a costume, too. Just put a selfie in the Character References section. My Discord or Pandora PMs are open for any reference pictures you don't feel comfortable letting the world see.
    Thigh High Example

Profile Shot Example

Slots
    I'm easily overwhelmed, so I'm limiting this free art to 5 slots for now. I can open more slots at any time I feel ready, and you can definitely ask for me to notify you when more slots open up.
    1. Ariel [DONE]
    2. Open
    3. Open
    4. Open
    5. Open
    I reserve the right to decline any request for any reason. I cannot guarantee a prompt delivery of art. I will under no circumstances draw something that is NSFW to an uncomfortable extent in my opinion. Please ask if you want to put this on public display anywhere else than pandorarp.com or discordapp.net.

#1 Peacock, Oct 10, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2017
    Thalia likes this.
  2. Ariel

Ariel Player

Writer
    Oh cool! I love character art!

OOC Name: Ariel
    Character Name: Danny Fenton
    Character Reference(s) Moods
    Costume References: I think Danny as a Ghost Buster would be really funny. Of course, if you have a better idea feel free to go for it!
    Size: Thigh High
    Medium: No preference
    Other Notes: I don't care if he's in human form or ghost form. Either one would be fine.

3. Peacock

Peacock Guest

@Ariel
    Your art will show up in Discord DMs very shortly~

4. Ariel

Ariel Player

Writer
    #4 Ariel, Oct 15, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2017