HeaderBox1

Welcome
to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Spotlight

Story Hub Banner

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. This beautiful little ranch along with its famous Lon Lon milk are back! Just don't harass the Cuccos. Make sure to visit while it's still here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A voice has begun narrating the inner thoughts of the citizens of Pandora! Read more about it here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

Open People/Situations Needed For Possession Plot!

Discussion in 'RP Requests & Plotting' started by Claire Nunez, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Claire Nunez

Claire Nunez Trollhunters

Student
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Soooo... Claire is particularly prone to possession by evil forces, due to the Shadowstaff she uses. And I want to get her possessed. This would be a fairly long term plot (starting in late Summer, going into Fall), though how long it goes would depend on the other players preferences.

I'm picturing this as a four-part plot, and the rough outline as it stands is below.

Part One: The Incident. Mumm-Ra goes scrying and sees the staff, and interferes with one of Claire's portals to change the destination. Her summons a spirit to possess her, and Claire (with passenger) goes on her merry way, having forgotten that this happened. Mostly.

Part Two: The Decline. Claire will be herself at daytime, but at night, the spirit will take over. During this time, she'll be stealing magical artifacts from the Schola, and smuggling them to Mumm-Ra, as well as whatever errands he needs her to do. While this is going on, Claire's going to be plagued by nightmares of both the possession itself, and some of the things she's being forced to do, but will mostly think that they're memories left over from her possession by Morgana. @Qrow Branwen, @Nancy Whitman, threads during this time can either be people noticing that Claire's tired, and not quite functioning properly, or at night, with possessed!Claire. Someone might also notice that she's leaving a lot, or that magical artifacts are missing. Claire will slowly become aware that she possessed, again, but Part Three will happen before she's able to do anything about it.

Part Three: The Possession. Claire's just going to completely lose control, and vanish from the Schola ,while the spirit possessing her does whatever Mumm-Ra asks it to, so Claire is basically going full evil minion.

Part Four: Freedom! I... Honestly don't know how the possession could be undone, but I suppose it would depend on how it works in the world of the possessor. I'd love ideas, though.

(I wrote this on mobile, so sorry for the shittyness)

Tags for people who might be interested!

Roommate: @Nancy Whitman
    Classmates: @Vivi Ornitier @Tommy Clark @Rachel Amber
    Teachers: @Qrow Branwen @Merlin Ambrosius

#1 Claire Nunez, Jul 12, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2018
  2. Nancy Whitman

Nancy Whitman Wayward Children

Race:
    Wayward Child
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    I mean, it's not as if Nancy hasn't enough ppl in her immediate proximity to worry about already, right? ;p
    I'd be in for having some thread where she notices that something is definitely different - and she could be present for the initial thing, though I don't have any idea of what exactly that could be

on a different note, I'd be willing to NPC something, if you need that, with my ooc account c:

Claire Nunez likes this.
  3. Claire Nunez

Student
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Nancy, Claire is fiiiiiiiinnne. Her being possessed again certainly won't have any bad effects on her self-esteem and mental health.

As for the NPC offer, thank you so much, but I might wait and see if any PC's bite for now.

Nancy Whitman likes this.
  4. Nancy Whitman

Nancy Whitman Wayward Children

Race:
    Wayward Child
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    Naah, I mean, why would it? -snorts-

Of course, I figured as much actually. T' was just in case you needed it ^-^

Claire Nunez likes this.
  5. Mumm-Ra

Mumm-Ra Thundercats

Race:
    Undead Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Evil
  6. Crystal Peak

Crystal Peak Even in darkness, there is always light

Dreamer and Chef
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Hey there! I'd love to throw Bill for this plot cause he'd definitely love to cause some chaos. :p

Okay, for starters: Bill can only possess someone if they've made a deal about it--it can be super vague or not; example, he said to Dipper in the show that he needs a puppet, and took over his body.

Secondly, when he does possess someone, he pulls out the person's soul/ghost, which will then be floating around, and they can't communicate/touch anything or be seen by others. Unless they possess an inanimate object that they can use, like a doll or a puppet.

People can totally get their bodies back until the deal i complete/they manage to trick Bill. So Claire will totally get her body back. ;)

As for how this could happen, I think if he saw her magic, he'd definitely be interested in using it, since he can't use his own powers if he possesses someone (he can only do it with his own body and he's kind of ghost/spirit like until he gets it). So, yeah, he'd want to cause some chaos/weirdness/total anarchy with her powers. :p

7. Qrow Branwen

Professor at Schola Praeditos
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    QROW CALLED IT
    Just 'kid'ding. Haha, I would love to have a thread with him and Claire at some point during your plot line-- maybe of him noticing she's acting different, or maybe even if she needs someone who can help snap her out of it and break the possession. He will completely rub an 'I told you this staff was bad news' in her face, but he cares about her and he's gonna be there for her if she needs him.

Claire Nunez likes this.
  8. Claire Nunez

Student
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    So, after talking with @Mumm-Ra (or armouredbacon, as the case may be) over Discord for a while, the structure of the plot is going to be changing a bit.

Part One is not going to be happening, as it's not really necessary. Instead, Mumm-Ra goes scrying and sees the staff, and interferes with one of Claire's portals to change the destination. Her summons a spirit to possess her, and Claire (with passenger) goes on her merry way, having forgotten that this happened. Mostly.

For Part Two, Claire will be herself at daytime, but at night, the spirit will take over. During this time, she'll be stealing magical artifacts from the Schola, and smuggling them to Mumm-Ra, as well as whatever errands he needs her to do. While this is going on, Claire's going to be plagued by nightmares of both the possession itself, and some of the things she's being forced to do, but will mostly think that they're memories left over from her possession by Morgana. @Qrow Branwen, @Nancy Whitman, threads during this time can either be people noticing that Claire's tired, and not quite functioning properly, or at night, with possessed!Claire. Someone might also notice that she's leaving a lot, or that magical artifacts are missing. Claire will slowly become aware that she possessed, again, but Part Three will happen before she's able to do anything about it.

Part Three, Claire's just going to completely lose control, and vanish from the Schola ,while the spirit possessing her does whatever Mumm-Ra asks it to, so Claire is basically going full evil minion. I'm not sure what can break her free of it, but an exorcism would probably help.

@Crystal Peak Sorry, but after talking it out with armouredbacon, I decided that what they had in mind was closer to the plot I had envisioned (doesn't mean that Claire can't get possessed by Bill later, though)

9. Mumm-Ra

Mumm-Ra Thundercats

Race:
    Undead Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Evil
    @Crystal Peak while @Claire Nunez already has someone to fit the need for the plot, I imagine @Bill Cipher would make for a good ally for Mumm-Ra as they share similar goals or have enough similarity if I remember what I've seen of Gravity Falls correctly.

Crystal Peak likes this.
  10. Hannah

Hannah rise up and seize the day

Am I too late to join? I’d love to get Rachel involved since they’re classmates and she’s still getting used to all this weird stuff.

11. Mumm-Ra

Mumm-Ra Thundercats

Race:
    Undead Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Evil
    @Hannah I'd say there's plenty of time! I'm hoping to start posting Mumm-Ra this weekend so all the basic plot stuff will be well on its way.

Hannah likes this.
  12. Claire Nunez

Student
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    @Hannah There's plenty of time! The bulk of this plot is happening next season, so, really, sooo much time. What kind of thread/involvement were you after?

Hannah likes this.
  13. Hannah

Hannah rise up and seize the day

Oh okay, good! Rachel could be one of the people who notices Claire is acting different and maybe ends up trying to help her.

Claire Nunez likes this.