HeaderBox1

Welcome
to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Spotlight

Story Hub Banner

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The snow topped buildings and shops of Hogsmeade are all decked out for the holidays, ready for visitors! Make sure to visit while it's still here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A magical wish-granting pool has been discovered in the desert. Read more about it here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The WRITING CONQUEST is back! Complete challenges and earn points for your team!
    Click here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

phantasmagoria | keira's organiser | NEW: Auriel!

Discussion in 'Player Organizers' started by Keira, Oct 21, 2017.

1. Keira

Keira Player

Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Well, I'm Keira, I'm 27 years old, I'm an Englishwoman living in Scotland, and I've been on Pandora for a veeeeeery long time. Since the beginning of 2012, actually! This place has pretty much become my home. I'm a total high fantasy/sci-fi nerd, and my favourite fandoms are The Wheel of Time, The Stormlight Archive, and Star Wars. I love nearly anything fantastical set in some other world, and I'm always on the lookout for new fandoms! I don't get as deep into fandoms as some people though - I don't often use tumblr except to look for quotes or art, and I don't really read fanfics either. I tend to just... enjoy fandoms on my own without engaging with the wider communities. Aside from fantasy and sci-fi, I am a huge dinosaur nerd - don't get me started on the depiction of dinosaurs in the Jurassic Park franchise, k? - and my favourite music genres include symphonic and power metal and cinematic music. I'll listen to a lot of stuff though!

If you ever want to get hold of me, I'm always available via PM or Discord, and you can find me there on the Pandora server.

[​IMG]
    The most important thing to know about me is that my muses are very... selective, and demanding. I have a lot of health issues that I won't go into detail about but basically, I just often find myself exhausted and in pain and wanting to relax with whichever threads I have the muse for at a given time. Please don't take it personally if I rapidfire certain threads that aren't ours! I do try and keep up with my other threads and I will write up a post if I'm (politely) asked to. Just know that I do not like people poking me for threads in public. If you've been waiting and you'd like a post (or if you'd like to prioritise/rapidfire, because I'm always good for that) then please either PM me or DM me on Discord.

One thing I don't much like with threads are meet and greets. I like there to be a point to threads. I sometimes struggle to come up with fun ways to maintain a thread so meet and greets tend to get pretty boring for me pretty quickly. If you think a thread between your character and mine would be fun, then hit me up but please also try and think of a good scenario, and I shall do the same!

In terms of post length, I aim for anywhere between 350-500 words, though I can get carried away with rambling. I am terrible with internal monologuing, I apologise in advance. Even if I do get over-excited with a post and come out with a novel though, I never expect my partner to match the length! I'm happy with any length as long as it serves to further the thread.

[​IMG]
    I don't have many. I've roleplayed for a long time and in that time I've written out a good many kinds of mature scenarios. I don't mind writing/reading about torture or sexual content (after all, I have played or do play characters for whom such things are normal). I think the only thing I wouldn't ever write is rape. However, most mature scenarios I will only write with people with whom I've spoken and written for a while and get along with outside of roleplaying. I typically need established trust for anything like that.

[​IMG]
    open needs plots closed​

Auriel from Diablo - Ageless - Vagabond - Archangel
    Berelain sur Paendrag from The Wheel of Time - 25 - Pandora Town - Councilmember
    Cullen Rutherford from Dragon Age - 24 - TBD - Hot mess
    Jaesa Willsaam from Star Wars - 23 - Pandora Town - Force user & SUF Squad Member
    Lift from The Stormlight Archive - 14 - Vagabond - Surgebinder & Thief
    Mat Cauthon from The Wheel of Time - 24 - Pandora Town - Pub Owner & Gambler
    Nynaeve al'Meara from The Wheel of Time - 26 - Misty Hollow - Healer & Sorceress
    Widowmaker from Overwatch - 33 - [REDACTED] - Assassin & Sniper

Credit for character list format goes to @Steel <3

#1 Keira, Oct 21, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2018 at 10:23 PM
    Jen likes this.
  2. Keira

Keira Player

Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

CURRENT STATUS: Auriel landed in Pandora on the slopes of Mt. Pompeii, and is currently drifting around from town to town helping those in need and spreading peace and hope.

Auriel is the Archangel of Hope, so old that it's impossible to put any real age to her. She is the embodiment of faith and love, always striving to see the best in people and believe that anyone can be good if they are given the chance. She gives off an aura around herself that projects soothing sensations of hope, peace and positivity that affect anyone with a soul. While Auriel is a peaceful angel, striving for harmony and unity, she is not a pacifist and will fight for those who need a defender; she will protect the innocent, and strike against any who do evil. She believes harmony can be found even in strife, and behind every conflict there lies the promise of healing, so she does not shy away from combat if needed. However, preferring peace, Auriel is a counsellor and a mediator, always seeking to help others.

RELATIONSHIPS
    PLOT HOOKS

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

CURRENT STATUS: Last season, Berelain went through over a month of being the Governor's captive, manipulating the man into believing she was in love with him to keep herself alive. Things have been settling down for her recently although after feeling abandoned by the Pandora Town government and wishing to be closer to her partner after he became very ill, she has resigned from the council and the Department of Public Affairs in January.

Berelain is a vision of regal grace and elegance, a monarch from her own world who carries herself with such presence that you'd be forgiven for thinking she's the leader of an empire. In truth, she ruled the smallest of nations and has spent several years since she was sixteen ruling from a position of weakness and using her intelligence and wit to keep her country out of war. Berelain is a feisty, confident and independent woman with a flirtatious nature. Aware that her greatest tool is her beauty, she has no problems with flaunting it, causing many people to believe she is frivolous and cares for little beyond the attention of men - a deliberate act on her part to keep people from seeing just how quick-witted and dangerously cunning she can be. Incredibly stubborn, whenever she wants something, she will stop at nothing to get it.

RELATIONSHIPS
    PLOT HOOKS

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

CURRENT STATUS: Cullen just arrived at the start of Winter. He'll be having a tough time this season as he starts to suffer from lyrium withdrawal, and with the loss of lyrium and his identity as a Templar, he'll be feeling pretty lost and alone for some time.

Cullen is a very quiet young man who has suffered through a lot of trauma in his life. Before arriving in Pandora, he was a Templar, a soldier who took an addictive substance called lyrium to provide him with magic resistance and the ability to cut mages off from their spells. In Pandora, there is no lyrium, which will cause him to lose everything that made him more than a regular soldier and also cause him to suffer from withdrawals which will manifest as pain, migraines, irritability, trouble focusing and tremors. Four years ago, Cullen went through weeks of physical and psychological torture at the hands of blood mages, and ever since he has had a caustic hatred and fury towards those who wield magic. Lately, he has been softening his views, realising that it's wrong to punish a whole group of people for what they have the potential to do, but he's still mistrusting of magic users and still suffers endless nightmares of the torments he suffered. In Pandora, he will try and deal with these nightmares and his withdrawals by drinking.

RELATIONSHIPS
    PLOT HOOKS

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

CURRENT STATUS: Jaesa hasn't got much going on currently. She's still working with the Special Units Force (and still unable to acclimatise to working with people). She's been training for several months in secret with a Jedi Master who has helped her to control her dark side impulses, so she's a lot less prone to wanting to murder people if she gets annoyed.

Jaesa is a complicated young woman. She's a former Padawan who had been kept secret by her Jedi Master due to her unique Force abilities to sense people's true natures and deepest, most secret intentions. She has spent her entire life being used, and in Pandora her first year was marked by multiple abuses including a manipulative, abusive relationship. Having fell to the dark side over a year ago and leading a life of murder and torture until she ran away from her abusive Master, Jaesa still has some struggles with her more base impulses and especially has some trouble keeping her temper in check. She's a quietly intense girl, and after the things she's been through, she believes in vengeance rather than justice.

RELATIONSHIPS
    PLOT HOOKS

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

CURRENT STATUS: Last season after an eventful time being kidnapped and dodging assassination attempts, Lift went into hiding with her friend and guardian, Reaper, who helped train her in the arts of hand-to-hand combat. Her relationship with Reaper was put to the test after the latter attempted to commit suicide to push her into trying to heal his half-dead condition. Things won't be getting any easier this season either as she finally finds out just what kind of person he is.

Lift is an unusual teenager. After bonding with her spren, Wyndle, she became a Surgebinder. An Edgedancer, specifically, capable of adjusting the friction of objects, growing plants at a tremendous rate, healing, and even resurrecting the (very) recently deceased. She is a thief, though she typically only ever steals food, which is a more important part of life than normal due to it being the fuel for her powers. As well as being a thief with a history of breaking and entering, Lift is incredibly irreverent and is quite often rude and teasing. However, as much of a trial as she can be, she's generally a caring girl who will help others, even healing and resurrecting complete strangers.

RELATIONSHIPS
    PLOT HOOKS

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

CURRENT STATUS: Mat is still running Pandora's Pub. In summer, his girlfriend Egwene witnessed two of their close friends disappearing, leaving behind their two-month-old twins. Mat and Egwene decided to take them in and foster them, so Mat is currently trying to juggle being a business owner and a new father to twins who aren't even his, all while trying to keep some semblance of his carefree nature so he doesn't go insane.

Mat is a lot of contradictions all wrapped up in one package. He's lazy but hardworking, rude but sensitive, selfish but selfless, a liar but brutally honest. Somehow, even though it shouldn't make any sense, he manages to pull it off. He's not as much of a rogue as he used to be, and has settled down into a normal life with a girlfriend (to whom he is bonded as her Warder, connected through emotions), his own business and even two fostered babies, twins Janduin and Kari who were left behind when their parents vanished. Although Mat has taken everything in stride, this normal life is beginning to smother him, and part of him longs for his carefree past where he could spend all day gambling (and winning everything thanks to his unnatural luck) and attempting and failing to avoid trouble.

RELATIONSHIPS
    PLOT HOOKS

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

CURRENT STATUS: Nynaeve runs the Medical Centre in Misty Hollow, but tends to move between the towns occasionally providing free assistance to the hospitals and clinics elsewhere to help out.

Nynaeve is an Aes Sedai - a sorceress - whose main skill lies in Healing. She can Heal practically everything beside death itself. She also knows how to heal using all manner of herbs. She's a very strong and determined woman, with an infamous temper. It's clear to see when she's getting angry because she will always start to tug on her braid when her temper is flaring. She's abrasive, opinionated, grouchy, and often verbally aggressive, but she has a heart of gold and limitless courage, though she, unfortunately, doesn't believe in her own strengths and bravery and sometimes breaks down over what she thinks is cowardice. Although she can be a trial to deal with, she'll always have people's backs and take care of anyone who needs it.

RELATIONSHIPS
    PLOT HOOKS

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

CURRENT STATUS: At the end of last season, Widowmaker went through a huge change in her life as she was subjected to a traumatic penance stare from Ghost Rider after narrowly failing to assassinate his host. The conditioning Talon put in place to keep her emotionless has been ripped open, and she is currently feeling the full force of all the feelings and emotions that were kept from her for the past ten years - first and foremost being crippling and agonising guilt for the crimes she has committed. This season she will be dealing with this, going so far as to try and commit suicide to try and rid herself of the pain.

NOTE: This character is now CLOSED for plotting until next season.
    Widowmaker is a world-class sniper. Once a renowned ballerina and wife to a high profile Overwatch agent, she was kidnapped and stripped of everything by the terrorist group Talon, who reduced her body temperature and heart rate and thus removed her ability to feel emotions, transforming her into the perfect killer.

However, she has gone through an event recently that has forced her to regain the ability to feel emotions. She is currently burdened with painful guilt over the things she has done, and it's safe to say that her days of taking any contract without any qualms are over. For this season, she will be focusing on recovering and working to a point where she can get through each day without feeling emotional agony, so it's hard to say what she will be like when she has settled down.

RELATIONSHIPS
    PLOT HOOKS

#2 Keira, Oct 27, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2018 at 10:52 PM
  3. Keira

Keira Player

Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil
    NYNAEVE AL'MEARA HAS BEEN ADDED!

Come plot with this grouchy, prickly Healer :3​

4. Robin

Robin Fire Emblem

Tactician
    Race:
    Sage
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Robin would love to meet your healer and force user, because if she sees Robin use his levitation skill either to move his person or other things she may mistake him for a Jedi or something. And Robin would be interested to learn about healing magics though I don't know if he'd be able because of his dark heritage but he'd still be interested.

5. Keira

Keira Player

Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil
    @Robin @Liquid Snake
    Hey! Juuuust to clarify, are you wanting to plot with both Nynaeve and Jaesa?
    In terms of Robin and Jaesa, she won't be able to sense anything when he levitates anything so she'd know immediately he's no Force user. In terms of Nynaeve, unfortunately, magic from her world is very exclusive. Not only are the two halves of the magic system segregated by gender but you need to have the inborn capability of learning, too. So sadly, neither of those ideas would work out :c Maybe there's something else? If you could tell me a little of your character, too, that might help?

6. Liquid Snake

Liquid Snake Full of toxic goodness

Poke Star
    Race:
    Dragon Killer
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Well Robin does have the capacity to learn magic quite easily, being a skilled magic user himself and his father being a one as well. So it's essentially in his blood as is the dark dragon Grima as well, which he has a deep connection too. So he even has a chance to fall to the dark side of sorts, but I'm pretty sure his levitation is magic based. So no mediclorians or whatever, was just looking for a reason she'd speak to him.

But Robin is a skilled tactician and magic user whose life is mostly a blank outside of the events of the two games he was in. Prior to that he has memory loss and only knows who his father is, because of a backhanded comment he made while they were fighting one another. His father the leader of an evil cult that worships a dark dragon and a Robin was supposed to be the vessel to hold the essence of said dark dragon. Anyway I'd love to plot but if you don't wish to or don't think it'd work out that's fine, just trying to get him into things.

Also Robin teaches a class at the magic school based around combat magic and tactics if any of your characters are interested in joining they're welcome too.

7. Keira

Keira Player

Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil
    @Robin @Liquid Snake
    Oh aye, I wasn't suggesting he can't learn magic! Just, Nynaeve's magic isn't possible to learn if you aren't from her world - plus, as I mentioned, the magic is divided by gender. Only other women can learn the magic Nynaeve uses, and they have to be women from her own world, so even though she'd love to teach anyone who wants to know... she just can't. All I can think of is that she could teach him healing through herbalism if he wanted to know about that...?

8. ScorpioRat

ScorpioRat Player

If you're still open for plotting with Nynaeve, I just signed up Ami Mizuno to potentially work and observe at the medical center in Misty Hollow. I think she'd be interested in Nynaeve's magic healing methods compared to what she's used to in her own world.

9. Keira

Keira Player

Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil
    ALL CHARACTERS UPDATED FOR WINTER!
    PLOT HOOKS ADDED!

@ScorpioRat
    Hey there! Sorry for the hella late reply! I had closed Nynaeve for plots, but with the new season she is open again, so I'd love to thread her and Ami if they're working together~ Do you have any ideas for any scenarios that could be fun to work with?

#9 Keira, Dec 15, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2017
  10. ScorpioRat

ScorpioRat Player

@Keira

If you wanted to have a plot with them working together in the medical center, maybe Nynaeve could catch her at work with a light/mild injury from a fight, and that could connect to a discussion about magic and the different methods of medical care. Ami probably wouldn't want to admit to being hurt if it could threaten her "secret" identity.

11. Pietro Maximoff

Pietro Maximoff Marvel Universe

Race:
    Mutant
    @Nynaeve al'Meara
    I DIDN'T REALIZE YOU PLAYED NYNAEVE EITHER.
    Okay so I'd like to throw Pietro at Nynaeve because nothing could possibly go wrong there. He's impulsive, hot-headed, stubborn, and riddled with guilt over his past. Very volatile, but I think it could be fun if he were thrown into something with Nynaeve. Maybe they both get trapped somewhere or they get stuck in a fight. Or both. I'm open to anything really.

@Amelie Lacroix
    As far as difficult emotions go, Pietro's pretty damn good at that sort of thing and he has a lot of experience with it. He was married, after all, and he and his wife split up when she couldn't decide who she loved anymore. Maybe he and Amelie could have some development there at some point. They'd have to get to know each other first, of course. I dunno where to start there.

Also hi. You weren't on discord so I just posted here while it was all fresh in my head. >_>

Then again I guess I could have just put all this in discord.

Oh well. FREE BUMP. I'm very tired.

12. Keira

Keira Player

Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil
    @ScorpioRat
    Nynaeve is the kind of person who can be quite... persuasive about getting healing if she can tell someone's hurt (and she has a good eye for that, too, even if she can't see an injury) so that could work! She'd absolutely insist on Ami getting fixed, and then a discussion can come from that! When would you like to do this?

@Pietro Maximoff
    Pietro & Nynaeve
    I DO I WAS SO HAPPY WHEN I WAS TOLD I COULD HAVE HER AND MAT TOGETHER. BOTH MY FAVOURITES!!
    I'm sure Nynaeve would get frustrated with Pietro very quickly. Let's face it, she gets frustrated by most people. It'd be fun if maybe something developed past a frustration with them - like perhaps they end up unlikely friends. Could happen. They could bond over being stubborn and hot-headed. 8D But yeah, we could always have them get stuck somewhere so she can't just stomp off in a huff if he gets too annoying. At the moment all I can come up with is being stuck in an elevator when the power goes off or something, but that seems a little cliche (I'm sure I've seen a few threads with that premise)? Do you have any alternatives? :'O

Pietro & Amelie
    Honestly, Amelie really is going to need people who have experience with the shit she's having trouble with. People who could be a kind of support network at some point, perhaps. She can't rely on Reaper to be her rock forever (nor does she want to, either, it makes her feel weak enough already and it's only been a little while) so she does need other people who can help her through and show her that life is still able to be lived with all the guilt. Before she makes a second suicide attempt that works this time... But yeah, just need to figure out how they'll meet. Hm. Amelie is going to be staying in her apartment quite a lot this season but perhaps we could do something with one of her first forays back out into the world. Maybe she gets cornered by people who had a friend or loved one killed by Widowmaker last season, she has a panic attack being confronted by the consequences of one of her many murders, and Pietro comes across them?

Pietro Maximoff likes this.
  13. ScorpioRat

ScorpioRat Player

@Keira

Any date after December 1st would work for her right now.

14. Pietro Maximoff

Pietro Maximoff Marvel Universe

Race:
    Mutant
    @Nynaeve al'Meara
    I would absolutely love if they were just forced to be in the same room for an extended amount of time. Pietro would just make it a point to push her buttons as much as possible because he can. And then maybe she can slap him around a bit with the One Power idk. Maybe they're both kidnapped and have to go through some sort of elaborate maze filled with traps and other bad stuff.

@Amelie Lacroix
    I just imagine Widowmaker getting cornered somewhere and being held a gunpoint. Then, all of a sudden, Pietro's there like:
    [​IMG]
    Because he's not a big fan of guns anyway and pointing them at someone who looks at leat moderately innocent is no good. And then maybe he can scare them off or something idk.

15. Keira

Keira Player

Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil
    CULLEN RUTHERFORD HAS BEEN ADDED!

Come plot with this semi-broken, awkward mess!​

@ScorpioRat
    Cool! Would you mind starting, to set the scene with Ami's injury?

@Pietro Maximoff
    Pietro & Nynaeve
    A kidnapping sounds fun!! Could be some underground labyrinth with all sorts of things that force them to work together (although you know Nynaeve will go as long as possible refusing to do anything less than everything herself). When would this be best set for you reckon?

Pietro & Amelie
    What would he do when he realises she is nowhere near even slightly innocent? >_> It could definitely be an interesting angle xD She'd look like such a damsel in distress trying to hold off a panic attack being confronted by these people when really she was more of a monster than them ;D I'm not sure how long it would take for Amelie to start venturing outside but I figure maybe about late January or something if that works for you?

#15 Keira, Dec 25, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2017
    Pietro Maximoff likes this.
  16. ScorpioRat

ScorpioRat Player

@Keira Sure, I can do that today!

Keira likes this.
  17. Piper

Piper Player

Tamina && @Cullen Rutherford

Sooo... you remember how I told you I was gonna want all the plots? Well that is exactly what I'm here for! ^^ I really do want to plot these two again, their last thread was fun and it seemed like they got on pretty well. Cullen was very adorably awkward xD But I'd really like to see where things go with these two now, especially with the different canon point you pulled him from. tbh I think Tamina would try to help him in whatever way she was able, maybe try to get him to stop drinking so much. Poor Cullen, his life is such a mess.

William && @Lift

Girl John likes meet John's future best friend and closest advisor! ^^

So, I hear that Lift might be staying with John a bit this season? If that's the case I have a feeling that William and Lift are gonna be seeing quite a bit of each other, or at the very least cross paths maybe once or twice while William is visiting. I honestly think William would like Lift, I was even telling Nessa at one point that if she hadn't already been taken in by Reaper he might have adopted her xD But yeah, I'd really like to see the two of them together and see what happens.

Yavanna && @Nynaeve al'Meara

We've talked about these two before, though we never really did anything. I'm still really interested in threading the two of them, so I suppose this is mainly me just asking if you're still interested in what we discussed. :)

18. Keira

Keira Player

Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil
    @Piper

Cullen & @Tamina
    Yessss, their last thread was great! Cullen would probably resist any attempt to help him out at first, though that's not to say he wouldn't appreciate it. Precious few people have reached out to him back home, after all. Buuuut he does have some temper issues, especially with his lyrium withdrawals factored in so there's no guarantee he won't be snappy. If she finds him drinking at any point though, she'd at least find a semi-confident person.

Lift & @William of Lanchester
    Honestly, William will have to join the club of Men Who Would Adopt Lift if Reaper Hadn't Beaten Them to the Punch. There's at least two already. All guys - apparently her strangeness and vulgarity is charming to blokes or something. She just seems to piss women off, haha. Probably would have been a bit weird for him if he did end up adopting Lift and then his future best friend is dating his adopted daughter anyway xD But yes, she will be staying with John for a few days at the start of December, and then for the rest of the month after another fallout with Reaper, she'll be staying in MH proper with Johnny Blaze, so they could also run into each other there!

Nynaeve & @Yavanna Kementári
    I am still interested! She's been collecting herbs all along her travels around the other towns so far but she'd certainly be happy to find a dedicated garden full of them. I'm not really sure if there's anything we could do beyond an initial thread, but I'd definitely like to thread them meeting!

19. Piper

Piper Player

Tamina && @Cullen Rutherford

Oh, I think she can take him being snappy, so it's all good! It actually might be interesting if they ended up meeting at some bar/pub/tavern like the eagle and dragon while he's trying to get himself drunk. Maybe at first she doesn't really think anything of it and we could go from there, see what happens. It would certainly make an interesting contrast to if/when they met again when he was sober of nothing else.

William && @Lift

true, but it's also a bit weird that his best friend is a fifteen year old boy when he's supposed to be much older, I figured it would've balanced out xD Anyway, I'm fine with which ever works best for you, but I think them meeting in John's brugh would make the most sense, because William's bound to notice a young girl who's not Chise wandering around... or maybe he did notice her didn't think much of it and they actually meet later somewhere in MH. I'm flexible xD

Yavanna && @Nynaeve al'Meara

Well Yavanna's open pretty much all season. Would you prefer a thread where Nynaever comes across Yavanna's garden and that's how they meet? Or would you prefer something along the lines of Yavanna stopping by the MH medical center to offer her help?

20. Keira

Keira Player

Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil
    @Piper

Cullen & @Tamina
    I like to think he's quite different when he's drinking (more confident, flirt, bit of a sense of humour again if he's not just miserable af etc) and that's one of the reasons he likes to drink - so he can feel like someone other than the mess those blood mages created. So it could definitely be fun if they met when he was drinking and then met again when he's sober and all shy and dour and awkward.

Lift & @William of Lanchester
    Lift would find that whole thing about William being used to an older John wierd. Probably be torn between curiosity over what John's like as an adult and being freaked out by the whole idea of John being old in the first place (she has a thing against getting older). We could do something with her being at the brugh! Maybe he comes across her stuffing her face in the kitchen (naturally)?

Nynaeve & @Yavanna Kementári
    Hm, perhaps we could do both? First she goes to the clinic, and perhaps Nynaeve is there griping over the fact that she needs to stock up her herbs, and so she could then take Nynaeve to her garden from there?