By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The new season is here and there's a whole new world to explore!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Pandora is broken.
    Read More Here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

phantasmagoria | keira's organiser | NEW: BRONN!| updated for summer!!

Discussion in 'Player Organizers' started by Keira, Oct 21, 2017.

1. ScorpioRat

ScorpioRat Player

I'll have to check the exact dates Samus is free, but some time in January should work out. Did you still want to have Jaesa run into a gang of Space Pirates maybe? Samus could pick up on that and jump in to interfere.

2. Keira

Keira Player

Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil
    JON SNOW
    has now been added!​

3. Wolf

Wolf lasting peace an abandoned illusion
    Community Relations Division

Space Ninja
    Race:
    Tenno; Valkyr
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    JON AND HIS BABY SIS ARYA NEEDS TO REUNITE ASAP PLS.

i don't have much in the ways of ideas yet but she misses him so much ;;

4. Keira

Keira Player

Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil
    @ScorpioRat
    I am so, so sorry that I keep dropping the ball on this. I'm having a lot of trouble with consistent Jaesa muse and I'm not sure where she's standing this season (since she may or may not be being corrupted again) so I'd unfortunately like to raincheck on this, if you don't mind? :c

@Wolf
    Ahhhh yes, absolutely!! Maybe we could do something with Ghost and Nymeria finding each other towards the end of the season and Jon and Arya having warg dreams at the same time so they both become aware of each other's wolves? Then they can search for each other?

5. Wolf

Space Ninja
    Race:
    Tenno; Valkyr
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    @Keira oh that sounds perfect! Nymeria is alone at the moment and will be reuniting with Arya either before this happens or after. I'd say before that way when the siblings reunite, it'll be their reunion rather than having another added if that makes sense lmao.

Also, look Jon, Arya isn't such a pipsqueak anymore!

And here is an obligatory wolf pun/joke that I totally did not spend like 10 mins looking <,<
    What do you call a lost wolf? A where-wolf!

Keira likes this.
  6. Keira

Keira Player

Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil
    @Wolf
    Yeah that makes sense!! Doing this at the end of May would probably work best if that's cool with you? Gives Nymeria and Arya plenty of time to reunite, too!

Jon's gonna be super happy that she still has Needle ;v; And happy that he can confirm that Sansa is safe, too. Not so happy that he has to give her the news that Rickon is dead, though...

If only you'd zigzagged, baby brother.

Ughhhh, I groaned at that. xDDD

Wolf likes this.
  7. Wolf

Space Ninja
    Race:
    Tenno; Valkyr
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    @Keira end of May is good for us! I'll probably have Nymeria and Arya reunite probablyyyyy around the 15th xD Needle has saved her often tbh and she could never get rid of it <3 her only memento from her family.

She gonna hurt at the news of Rickon ;;

8. Keira

Keira Player

Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil
    @Wolf
    Maaaaybeeee we could go with May 20/21, something like that? I think Jon's going to be travelling through the plains towards PT with Ygritte through May so he and Arya could find each other with the help of their wolves somewhere in the plains?

9. Wolf

Space Ninja
    Race:
    Tenno; Valkyr
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    @Keira yup this works for us!

do we want to headcanon the wolves seeing each other or thread it? if we do both of these threads, would you like me to start one or both or?

10. Keira

Keira Player

Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil
    @Wolf
    It's totally up to you! I'd be all for threading out the wolves meeting and the warg dreams but we can headcanon it if you'd prefer to just skip that and get to Arya and Jon finding each other! If we do the latter we can just do dream flashbacks or whatever, so I'm cool with either! 8D

Wolf likes this.
  11. Wolf

Space Ninja
    Race:
    Tenno; Valkyr
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    @Keira I do like the idea of threading this just to see how it goes >D and then we've got it there to refer back to for anything that we might need it for xD

12. Keira

Keira Player

Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil
    @Wolf
    Okay, awesome! If you wanna start this one, I can start their actual meeting after? 8D

13. ScorpioRat

ScorpioRat Player

14. Linnie

Linnie Player

studying
    I think @Thomas of Dundale and @Lift should meet because Thomas is somebody who has been with John since he was a child and they have a very special relationship. And he has also witnessed a lot of John's past relationships and I think he has an understanding of teenage John Uskglass.

Thomas is currently being kidnapped by a fairy queen who wants to marry him from late May to early June so if you want, Lift can join in the saving of Thomas. (Nessa and I decided that John was not going to save Thomas because when John showed up to save Thomas, Thomas teased John about Lift. That might be a joke that Nessa does not actually want to carry it out but who cares?). William will be in there too. But if you don't want to do it, we can do a simple meet-and-greet thread or a three-person thread in whatever place you like

15. Lift Reyes

Lift Reyes The Stormlight Archive

Thief / Knight Radiant
    Race:
    Human - Surgebinder
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    Directory:
    link
    @Linnie @Thomas of Dundale
    Problem is that Lift doesn't really find out about people in John's life. It took 4 months for Lift to find out about his student who lives with him and it was only through accidental circumstances that Lift and Chise met at all, so I don't imagine it would be any quicker for Lift to hear anything about Thomas. She also has her own things to deal with this season so she wouldn't go to save Thomas, especially not if Thomas was mocking John about her when John tried to help. Again, not that Lift would even find out about this, I'm quite sure. She stays quite separate from John's other relationships and that's the way she likes it, especially now that she avoids getting close to everyone else. And unfortunately I'm not really keen on meet-and-greet threads, so I'm not really sure how feasible this is, I'm afraid.

Linnie likes this.
  16. Keira

Keira Player

Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil

ALL OF MY CHARACTERS HAVE BEEN UPDATED FOR SUMMER!

17. Jack

Jack Player

Dog lady
    Race:
    Moose
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil
    @Jaesa Willsaam

OKAY HERE'S A PLOT THERE'S A PLOT AND ANOTHER LITTLE PLOT. Srsly tho this one is pretty basic but bear with me. @Man With No Name is a nosy piece of shit who's way too clever for his own good, so if he sees a space ship just sitting around, he's going to be compelled to have a little look-see around it. And he's going to be entirely unapologetic about it, bc if you didn't want people touching your stuff, you should have put it in a more discreet place. In other news, he's about as morally grey as one person can feasibly get, and he kills people for bounties, so... yeah there's also that.

18. Keira

Keira Player

Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil

NERDANEL HAS BEEN ADDED TO MY SHIPPER!

Come and plot with the sweetest elf mother who is also the best smith and artist in Misty Hollow!

@Jack @Man With No Name
    HAI, sorry it took me a stupidly long time to get back to you on this, I just needed to straighten Jaesa's timeline. SO HERE'S THE THING, like: she's only going to be in PT between June 1-6 before she buggers off and lands herself a prisoner-of-sorts for the foreseeable longterm future. And for those few days she's a) got some things happening like, OH, just her best friend and her boyfriend abandoning her and shit and b) won't be in a good headspace because of that.

So while I can squeeze out a spot in the middle of all that mess for Man with No Name to have a bit of a look-see about her ship, Jaesa's gonna be far less impressed by it and be a lot less nice about him poking about than she would have been last season. Like I don't think she'd try and kill him because she's still trying to keep control over dark side urges but... she might be liable to lash out at him if he's an ass about poking about things that aren't his.

If all the emotional baggage that would come with threading with Jaesa in that smol timeframe is a bit more than you were anticipating (or if you just can't wing any time between June 2-5) then that's totally cool!

19. Keira

Keira Player

Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil

BRONN HAS BEEN ADDED TO MY SHIPPER!

Come and plot with this dishonourable, amoral, and snarky mercenary and asshole!