By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The new season is here and there's a whole new world to explore!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Pandora is broken.
    Read More Here!
    Dismiss Notice

Player Preferences Form

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Rani, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Datasage

Datasage Guest

What kind of plots/threads do you prefer? Honestly any.

What kind of plots/threads would you like to avoid?
    There is one thing I would like to avoid, and that is permanent changes to my characters without my consent, and this includes their death. Also, if a thread has stalled for more than a week, I might lose interest unless you've been absent, or something along those lines.

How do you prefer to handle combat and injuries?
    Well, I am willing to allow them to be injured. However, I draw the line at my characters being murdered. That will not be allowed to happen.

How do you prefer to handle relationship development (friends, enemies, romance, etc.)?
    I'd prefer my characters to develop friends or enemies naturally, the same is true for romance.

Preferences on potentially triggering topics in roleplay?
    Avoid posting strobe lights in templates, and that sort of thing.
    What are your post length preferences?

How often do you like to reply to threads? I

How long are you willing to wait for a reply? Typically I'm fairly patient, although if you go more than three weeks, expect me to give you a heads up.

Would you like to rapid-fire threads? As long as people are okay with me being able to post for 2 hours, and then having to take a 2 hour break, I don't see a reason why not.

How do you feel about group threads? Group Threads are something i rarely try, because I've ended up ignored in the past when I do them. I won't say I'm not up for them, just that I'm wary.

How do you feel about godmoding/powerplaying?
    I’d need to discuss this with the player first.

How do you feel about post-splicing? (i.e. Someone replying to each piece of dialogue in your post separately) I don't mind it at all, honestly.

Spontaneous or Pre-planned plots? Both!

Anything else? N/A

2. Snowberry

Snowberry Guest

What kind of plots/threads do you prefer?

Pretty much all the things, though some characters lend themselves better to some plots than others. Right now my only character is Kaylee and I can see her getting kidnapped, but not tortured, for example.

What kind of plots/threads would you like to avoid?

I'm a child advocate, so anything to do with harming children. Misogynist slurs just freeze me up.

How do you prefer to handle combat and injuries?

With an ahyah! And I kick 'em, sir!

Again, depends on characters, but should be discussed beforehand if someone has the mind to do it.

How do you prefer to handle relationship development (friends, enemies, romance, etc.)?

With a firm and friendly handshake. Or shaking whatever is appropriate.

Preferences on potentially triggering topics in roleplay?

A PM or trigger alert in the topic title or beginning of the thread.

What are your post length preferences?
    You do you boo! I generally do between 150 and 400 words myself.

How often do you like to reply to threads?

I generally will do them within 3 days unless something comes up.

How long are you willing to wait for a reply?

I'll wait a week or so unless told somethings up.

Would you like to rapid-fire threads?

I don't mind them at all.

How do you feel about group threads?

Three's fun, four's a crowd.

How do you feel about godmodding/powerplaying?

Re: Godmodding, if I have or the other person has, given permission I'm fine with moving a scene forward. But it's ultimately my puppet.

How do you feel about post-splicing? (i.e. Someone replying to each piece of dialogue in your post separately)

This is my preferred method of response.

Spontaneous or Pre-planned plots?

It depends on the importance to the thead to the overall scheme of things.

Anything else?

Generally I'm pretty laid back but I do have some IRL issues like migraines and insomnia which may put me out for a few days with or without notice, sooooo sorry in advance.

Sabine likes this.
  3. Rika

Rika Player

Race:
    Human
    What kind of plots/threads do you prefer? Generally whatever would work out. I typically do slice of life styled threads, maybe action/adventure, and possibly romance. Fighting threads are a mixed bag for me, but I will do it.

What kind of plots/threads would you like to avoid? Meet and greet threads are somewhat of a turnoff for me. If it does go somewhere count me in, though.

How do you prefer to handle combat and injuries? If a character is injured, I play them out as being injured for an agreed time slot be it IRL time or just RP time. It depends on what the injury is too? Otherwise just winging it is fine by me~

How do you prefer to handle relationship development (friends, enemies, romance, etc.)? Dynamic/organic relationships are the best, and am not a fan of insta hookups. I'd want the relationship to grow while threading with a person be if the relationship is good or bad ICly.

Preferences on potentially triggering topics in roleplay? I have done a lot of triggering/NSFW RPs, so mostly some are fair game for me anyway.

What are your post length preferences? 200-300 words a post is my minimum, but can do more. Depends on what I'm responding to.

How often do you like to reply to threads? I try to reply the same day or next day, sometimes it could take 2-3.

How long are you willing to wait for a reply? 1-2 weeks, possibly more!

Would you like to rapid-fire threads? Yes sometimes

How do you feel about group threads? I have been mixed with them due to bad experiences, but am open and willing to try it out with like-minded people.

How do you feel about godmoding/powerplaying? I dislike it and won't accept it at all.

How do you feel about post-splicing? (i.e. Someone replying to each piece of dialogue in your post separately) Never heard of this, so dunno.

Spontaneous or Pre-planned plots? pre planned is preferred for me, but am open minded to trying spontaneous.

Anything else? Nope!