By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The new season is here and there's a whole new world to explore!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Pandora is broken.
    Read More Here!
    Dismiss Notice

Plot Ideas and Brainstorming!

Discussion in 'FMAC' started by Megatron, Mar 3, 2018.

1. Megatron

Megatron Transformers

FMAC founder, agitator
    Race:
    Cybertronian
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Hello Comrades, and welcome!

A group's got to be active around Pandora or it'll quite quickly become irrelevant - you've seen how fast things can move around here! For this reason, I thought it would be a good idea to get a general plot ideas thread going, where we can all contribute towards the gang's development!

So - have at it! What activities can FMAC get up to? Where in Pandora might they be needed, and what can they do there to get their message out and help unite the marginalised peoples of Pandora?

and who's paying for all this, as well?

Tag: @Superman @Loki Laufeyson @Allura @Mami Tomoe

Superman and Mami Tomoe like this.
  2. Mami Tomoe

Mami Tomoe Guest

Okayyyyy so I have Mami's ideas, that I already put in the group's first thread.
    *Flash back*

She thinks that replacing "non-human" by "exohuman" would be a good think and that the FMAC could open sandwich shops all around Pandora. That'd bring money to the organization and make a nice place for non-humans, principally, to have a meal.
    Also, we could make this maid cafes, because Mami has an official art of her in a "maid" outfit EDIT: Apparently there's more than one, from what the creators says, that role suits her well, apparently
    For the funds, they could start by creating an event to raise money, to open a first sandwich shop, to raise money, to open another one, etc, etc. (if this idea is accepted by the organization!)

Or they could ask a government to give them money to start this!

#2 Mami Tomoe, Mar 3, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2018
    Megatron likes this.
  3. Superman

Superman DC Universe

Punching Bag
    Race:
    Advanced Human
    basically a small briefing of what supes will say IC

love the sandwich community place idea!!! could be a nice way to reach out to the people , plus raising money (i like the idea of a circulating money system where they give back to those who are in need what they earn).

plenty of governments in pandora are pretty decent people so im all for them seeking funding if it doesnt come with strings attached. so ptown is out on account of being shady

now, I can see Supes' speaking in favor of those who don't have a roof under the heads out of fear , prejudice, being social outcasts in their worlds etc etc and throwing the idea of community farms to feed those in need or teach them how to make their own food. there are quite a bit of folks living outside the towns and there are vulnerable to whatever pandora throws them. in addition , he has an interest in those living outside the barrier in Misty Hollow because the barrier prevents certain types from entering(granted , the discrimination is based more on intent or morality than race, but it doesnt affect humans at all, only supernaturals. soooo what up with daaat) so he'll mention that too!

maybe a public campaign to raise awareness about the supernatural people as well? he'd be all over that. knowledge beats ignorance and all that

that's for starters, there many things wrong in pandora

Megatron and Mami Tomoe like this.
  4. Allura

Allura Guest

Perhaps one of helping establish a Central Source for Wanderers to express thier needs and greivances so that agency can go to the Other Town/Pandoran overall government.

5. Galatea

Galatea DC Universe

Club Owner
    Race:
    Argoan
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Now that Galatea is a part of this, you have the chance to use her club for a variety of different things. Maybe you can meet up there during the day, because as a club it's only really opening around night time mostly. Plus the young folk that come there could easily be asked to fork over some cash, for a good cause if it was expressed in the right way.

She's kind of been softening since she's been here, having already ran into a couple of children she's ended up helping. Might even suggest help the young folk that get displaced her, sure there's an orphanage but some kids are scared of those types of places. Otherwise doing some fund raising in a proper way that looks good and fun for those involved should easily get some cash flow for this place.

Mami Tomoe and Megatron like this.
  6. Megatron

Megatron Transformers

FMAC founder, agitator
    Race:
    Cybertronian
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    ALL RIGHT PALS, this is some good shit right here!

First of all, welcome aboard @Galatea!!! I see the org is growing very nicely indeed!

Now then, as to the suggestions:

• Sandwich houses - this is a great and very cool idea, and as such I'm all for it. They could work a bit like community centres, I guess, where you can get some good cheap food and spend time around people who might give you a sympathetic ear. @Mami Tomoe could quite easily put this forward, I think, and the response by the org would be good!
    • Campaign for the Displaced - another good idea, this time from Comrade @Superman! Perhaps to rectify this situation, FMAC could do a sort of "Campaign for Jobs" where they raise the plight of these people, and part of that could be Superman's volunteer farming co-op?
    • Wanderers' Representation - The Castle of Lions could be a good place for them to come get that help! As spokeswoman, @Allura would be in a good place to put forward this idea and begin to work on it - and it would also be good for her, as she'd get increasing experience in dealing directly with the various councils and what have you that run things around here.
    • The Youth - Galatea's club would be a good place to hold a fundraiser like that, and given that the orphanage only has limited space even if you do want to go there means this is probably a campaign that FMAC should run. I like it! How would a fundraising event be held there, and what would the cash go towards immediately/in the long term?

Mami Tomoe and Superman like this.
  7. Superman

Superman DC Universe

Punching Bag
    Race:
    Advanced Human
    I AM ALL IN and yesss it'd be perf to connect the campaign with the co op!!
    poor supes has a month and a half to organize , but i will make sure the foundations are laid and enough progress has been made so that the project can work swimmingly after his death as well !!

WELCOME COUSIN FROM ANOTHER TIMELINE!!

8. Siri

Siri je suis loser
    Application Division

WASSUP I have been summoned by @Superman bringing 2 new faces for the price of 1 (which is still exactly 0 money bUT STILL)

Wanda will be assisting the Superbae with the farm building bc that's what she spent most of Winter season doing SO CLEARLY SHE MUST ENJOY IT (is that.. is that what he is thinking, either way she is v flattered). The idea seems to also be for her to briefly fill the Comrade-shaped gap WHEN HE'S DEAD, so she'll be maintaining the farm upkeep during that interim between copious amounts of drinking and sobbing.

and then I ALSO have Lois who is Cascade Bay-based but is getting involved with whatever they have for a news outlet (I'm calling it the Bay Bugle, J. Jonah isn't here to fite me for the name so too bad). She could channel gOOD PUBLICITY by writing articles about them and generally updating the plebs with positive FMAC news !!

Mami Tomoe, Megatron and Superman like this.
  9. Megatron

Megatron Transformers

FMAC founder, agitator
    Race:
    Cybertronian
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    i am SO SORRY i've been so absent, but it is time to kick-start FMAC and get 'er going, comrades!

Okay, so:

@Mami Tomoe - would you like to get a food stall thread going, with Megs to help out by... um, helping to put up the stall and promote it, I guess?

@Siri - I am so sorry to keep your good ideas on hold!!! Perhaps we can do a FMAC thread where Megs officially comes to see how the Campaign for Good Work is going on the ol' farm but is actually there to see how Wanda's doing and commiserate with her or something, sobbu

As to the other fantastic ideas people have put towards the group here, specifically @Allura's Wanderer's Representation ideas and the youth fundraiser at @Galatea's swanky place, how should we get those started? Can you guys run events/threads for them? Either way, it's going to be a busy season, friends, and thank you so much once again for sharing your ideas!!!!

Siri and Mami Tomoe like this.
  10. Siri

Siri je suis loser
    Application Division

NO PROBLEM SENPAI
    I would loff a commiseration/farm thread
    She would offer him refreshments but has no idea what cybertronians... eat

Does late April work for you? (and would u mind starting this while I whip out that Hersh n Vader thread)

Megatron likes this.
  11. Megatron

Megatron Transformers

FMAC founder, agitator
    Race:
    Cybertronian
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Late April DOES work for me - and I can start, for sure!

don't worry, present him with anything, it'll be funny as hell

Siri likes this.