By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The new season is here and there's a whole new world to explore!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Pandora is broken.
    Read More Here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

Poor Unfortunate Souls | Lanni's Organizer

Discussion in 'Player Organizers' started by Lanni, Oct 20, 2017.

1. Lanni

Lanni Moderator
    Application Division

Race:
    Human Nerd

Lanni Bo-Bonni Fo-Fe-Fi Fo-Fanni

The RP-Player Lanni

About MeHey there! I’m Lanni!
    Height: 5’ 1’’
    Discord Handle: Lanni #2225
    Application Mod
    My active hours are between 3 pm-10pm EST Monday through Friday with some Discord chatter in the early morning 5am. All Day Saturday, and Sunday between 1pm-10pm.
    I’m a teacher who at night becomes nerd girl, master of all five nerd elements: Roleplay, Video Games, Comics, Movies, Fantasy Novels.
    I’m also super shy and full of anxiety! <3 But I love you regardless of me being a major dweeb.

Roleplay Preferences
    Click!

Limits/Triggers
    Click!

Anything Else?For alot of these: if I'm doing something, or you are doing something, I'll always just PM. I prefer to keep it quiet and private for any major issues. It's really between us, and honestly that's how it should be. But most of the time I'm good with just roleplaying and letting the plots fall where they may. :)

The best way to reach me is through Discord. You’ll notice some of my characters I will plot with only on Discord/Privately! If they are marked that way, I will ignore any posts on here asking to plot with them. They are usually marked that way (1) because they have way too many threads already and maybe backlogged. OR (2) because I have a very specific preference in how I want to rp with them, and it’s hard to get that preference across in a plotter reply format. So please hit me up on discord for the following characters:
    None Right now!

Haytham Kenway // Johnny Blaze // Jonathan E. Reid

#1 Lanni, Oct 20, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2018
  2. Lanni

Lanni Moderator
    Application Division

Race:
    Human Nerd

Haytham Kenway

Assassins Creed

[​IMG]

Haytham Kenway is a Templar from the Colonial period. The Grand Master Templar in fact. Born to Edward Kenway the assassin, he was raised and trained up by Templar Birch, and is an extremely deadly person under the persona of a chivalrous, polite, and aristocratic Londoner. Despite his calm, always controlled, and somewhat sassy demeanor, he is a man who has lived his entire life in the pursuit of the Templar Order. And this new world is yet another potential to make human kind better.

****Important note: Haytham was dunked in the fountain of youth in Year 7. He now looks 26.

**Fake History*** Haytham Kenway is a millionaire. One of the richest men in Pandora. No one knows how he got this fame and fortune, but all people know is that he is eccentric and rich.

Plots I Want
    information

Johnny Blaze

Marvel Universe-Earth 616

[​IMG]

Johnny Blaze is the Ghost Rider. A super supernatural creature with the ability to eat Sin and make them feel bad for their life choices (also potentially make them go insane if they are super-bad people who can’t live with what they’ve done, yadda yadda). He’ll be hunting demons and other evil spirits. Also he can change into a giant flaming skeleton man when he’s mad about it. When he’s not mad about it, he’s just Johnny Blaze. Regular old mechanic, stunt rider, and awkward turtle man.

****Fake History***** He is just an average Joe, making ends meet with two kids (Craig and Emma Blaze). He lives in Acro, small southern town, but works in Ark City with one of the best mechanic shops around.

Plots I Want:
    Information

Jonathan E. Reid

Vampyr
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Jonathan E. Reid is a vampire doctor from WWI who works in Pandora Town's Hospital. He was turned against his will by a mysterious entity, and must now make a choice. Does he fall head over heels for his thirst for blood? Or does he uphold his oaths as a doctor and serve man? Jonathan is extremely powerful as a vampire, and still also has all the medical skills and know-how. Fun facts: he's also the inventor of modern day blood transfusion!

*****Fake History***** Dr. Reid is apparently a supernatural civil rightest that went on marches to get all the equality that vampires and supernatural folk can know and enjoy today in the different regions. He's been around awhile apparently, so it's kinda obvious he's an immortal to people who heard about him. He'll help anyone out of any situation. Homeless? He'll find you a shelter or a home to stay in to get you off your feet. Sick? He does house calls. He's also got a reputation of being one of Pandorapolis' Hospital's best doctors!

Plots I Want
    information

#2 Lanni, Oct 20, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2018
    Selina Kyle likes this.
  3. Octi

Octi The Helpful Octopus
    Community Relations Division

Music Teacher
    Race:
    Disney Fairy
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Ghost Rider & Ghost RiderOKAY SO. Idk if you have seen this article that went up after the season change, but Baby has been dubbed Ghost Rider in Pandora at the start of the season and I wondered if this is something that might catch Johnny's attention at all? I wish I had a more concrete idea for this, maybe one somehow being mistaken for the other? Which would more likely be ... the joyrider being mistaken for the flaming skull demon guy and not the flaming skull demon guy being mistaken for the joyrider. I guess. IDK LOL! I just really wanted to bring this to your attention and see if there is anything that we can do with it!

4. Lanni

Lanni Moderator
    Application Division

Race:
    Human Nerd
    Ghost Rider // Ghost Driver
    Lol well it ain’t the first time a criminal has tried to use the Ghost Rider moniker to do bad things. And I guessssss it would really depend on what he does with the title! The last criminal to use the name from Johnny’s world was a biker gang leader who tried to use it to get a leg up in the criminal underworld and the real GR paid him a little visit *eyebrow wiggle*

BUT REALLY: I’ve got a couple ideas!

(1) I see he’s a joyrider! Johnny fixes up real nice old cars here in Pandora that might attract his attention to steal. Cue chase scene? This is one old man that can and will chase u down with his very haunted motorbike if you try to steal from him. And being a stunt rider he has the skill to jump into that car and order you to pull over!

(2) idk if he ever steals motorcycles but he could try to steal the beautiful 1958 Harley panhead chopper Johnny has... only to have it come alive and take him on the ride of his life? Johnny will be waiting at the end of it smoking a cigarette and laughing?

(3) Johnny is a musician of sorts. Plays guitar, sings old style country like Johnny Cash. Maybe if all goes well above Johnny can teach him how to play guitar?

(4)and of course if he starts really hurting people using the Ghost Rider name, Ghost Rider will pay him a visit ;-) new word for scared piss straight! As far as him using it; it might hurt Baby in the long run as Johnny has had two assasssins try to kill him. So maybe that’s an issue Baby starts to see? Idk ?

5. Octi

Octi The Helpful Octopus
    Community Relations Division

Music Teacher
    Race:
    Disney Fairy
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Ghost Rider & Ghost RiderLOL, yeah, it's nothing like that with Baby. In fact, he didn't even give himself the name,
    someone just made it up and it started spreading around.

BUT YEAH, I love these ideas! He doesn't really steal motorcycles, but he would totally steal one of the cars he was fixing up. I'm dying at a crazy chase scene where Johnny physically lands himself inside of the car, Baby would die LOL! I really enjoy the idea of him helping him with music stuff if this (somehow) goes well. He's never really had any real music experience, he mostly just tinkers around with electronic music equipment and makes really silly tunes like this, but he's never picked up a guitar before or anything. He's just never had the chance to.

ALSO YESSSSSS to the Ghost Rider name hurting Baby in the long-run. Maybe further down the line or something?

6. Lanni

Lanni Moderator
    Application Division

Race:
    Human Nerd
    Ghost Rider // Ghost Rider
    Hehehehehe well if he's not using it for ill it'll probably just bite him in the butt later. Some mob assassins and the like going after him. (It prob doesn't help they are both blonds who like cars).

SO STEALING A CAR IT IS. This nice dodge convertible that Johnny JUST FINISHED for a customer maybe that Baby chooses to drive off? Maybe while Johnny is on the phone with said customer? Turns around and sees Baby drive off? lol? He'll be so miffed gotta chase this boyyy

What dates u available? Johnny is in Pandora Town from September to October working on cars in an alleyway. I'm assuming ur starting by stealing that beauty from poor old mechanic man? ;-)

7. Lanni

Lanni Moderator
    Application Division

Race:
    Human Nerd
    Tall Bird is here and looking for plots!

Anybody wanna:
    Meet a Native American at a Wild West Show whose there against her will?
    Help her escape from said WW Show?
    See her hunt stuff?
    See her sneak into hospitals and snoop on doctors?

All of this and MORE! ^^^

8. Lanni

Lanni Moderator
    Application Division

Race:
    Human Nerd
    Haytham Kenway is open for plots!

9. Crystal Peak

Crystal Peak Even in darkness, there is always light

Dreamer and Chef
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Sebastian Michaelis & Bill Cipher (@Lanni)Hey there, Lanni! How's it going? All good?

I've been meaning to do this for a while, but RL distracted me. SO! I got a demon and I'd love for him to familiarize himself more with Pandora. He's already met some people who've told him about the place, but I think meeting another demon would be interesting for him. He'd be confused as to why Sebastian has a meatsack (human) form, but still, I think this would be interesting, all things considered.

Basically, let's do demon shenanigans, lol. xD

10. Lanni

Lanni Moderator
    Application Division

Race:
    Human Nerd
    UPDATED!

Goodbye Ophelia Sarkissian and Yennefer of Vengerberg! Helloooooo Shuri! <3

11. Jade Nguyen

Jade Nguyen Guest

Oo, oo, oo! So... Jade technically works for @Haytham Kenway, because Talia recruited her. How would you feel about them meeting and talking through her contract? also, I have this image of the Templars trying to babysit Lian while this is going on and it going hilariously badly

12. Haytham Kenway

Haytham Kenway Assassin's Creed

Bodygaurd//Templar
    Race:
    Human
    @Jade Nguyen
    So first off: I'm pretty sure Jade still works for Talia. While Talia is friends with the Templars, idk if she would be recruiting Jade in as well Charles Lee style or keeping Jade exclusively COBRA. @Talia al Ghul what say ye? I can tell you that Haytham would never shy away from man-power, but if Talia is the one recruiting Jade is her responsibility (kinda like a Knight's Squire if you want a title). Haytham would probably have very little interaction beyond 'go here and stab this thing'.

As for babysitting a kid, like..... no. Haytham is not going to babysit any kid that he personally has zero responsibility for. And if Jade suggested it he'd probablyyyy put his foot down and say no. xD Sorry to ruin the hysterical imagery, but Haytham is a professional, and it ain't professional for an employee to leave their kid with their boss (especially if that boss is a trained killer, there is no 'take your child to work day'). I guess its good that he acknowledges that and doesn't want a kid around a bunch of mercenaries and killers where it is highly likely something will go wrong? idk: leave ur kiddo with a trained babysitter or nanny, please and thank, from Dad!Haytham. <3

Jade Nguyen likes this.
  13. Jade Nguyen

Jade Nguyen Guest

Jade would a hundred percent be okay with "go here and stab this", though you're right in that she and Talia do need to work out the terms of her employment.

I knew it was unlikely, I just thought it was a fun image. Also, Haytham shouldn't tell Jade how to parent her kid, it's just rude. Lian is going to be the most adorable violent maniac.

14. Haytham Kenway

Haytham Kenway Assassin's Creed

Bodygaurd//Templar
    Race:
    Human
    @Jade Nguyen
    Nah he wouldn't tell you how to raise your kid. XD but he's also not responsible for watching him while you work. I can actually hear him seething about how he's not your nanny. And I don't think Talia would be that impressed either.

Anyway! Let's hear from Oph-with-the-most and maybe we can set something up.

15. Talia al Ghul

Talia al Ghul DC Universe

Race:
    Human
    @Haytham Kenway @Jade Nguyen

HELLO HELLO!!! Talia did recruit Jade for her business bUT she happens to be p flexible and generous with ppl she likes so she absolutely wouldn't mind Jade doing Templar work. She would be happy to recommend Jade if needs be if she hears about the templars needing manpower?? so YOU CAN PLAY THIS HOWEVER U LIKE she's cool unless Jade betrays her or smth sdfghjk but she wouldnt think that she has an exclusive deal with Jade so she is totes free to do other jobs as well AND THE TEMPLARS ARE P AWESOME in Talia's opinion I HOPE THIS HELPED

Jade Nguyen likes this.
  16. Chen

Chen Player

@Johnny Blaze

Johnny is having Jackie Estacado being thrown at him since they both have some ancient monster stuck in their body and trying to influence their decisions. Jackie's getting married and trying to be different from his past self but he does at time go out and try and collect and destroy artifacts powered by the Darkness' taint that may show up in Pandora.

17. Andii

Andii Player

Here I am in your organizer, making dem plots. Please feel free to edit/throw out/burn whatever doesn't work.

Jo & Haytham

I'd like another thread with these two because it was funny enough the first go. I was thinking that maybe Jo could stumble on some Templar like things and accidentally poke her nose into something she probably shouldn't. Like she thinks one of his dudes is a vampire or something and tracks him, only to find out he's... not a vampire. IDK.

Jo & Johnny

I'd also like another thread with these two! It'd be easy enough for her to be out on a hunt that maybe Ghost Rider gets wind of or something if he's around? OR OR OR maybe she's got a demon in the basement of the Homestead in a devil's trap, trying to get information out of it and Johnny could be drawn to that? Could be pretty funny. Oh sorry I torture demons in the basement while everyone is drinking upstairs. Totes normal.

Wolfgang & Johnn

Two sad bois for totally different reasons. Wolfgang's going to start getting (more) drunk and (more) angry at shit in general. I want him to start really breaking down in July. Maybe they could be at the same bar somewhere and Wolfgang goes off and since they have a mutual friend, Johnny can step in or something? Wolfgang's going dark so I want to play with him sliding into this shit and not really realizing what he's doing. IDK. JUST RANDOM PLOTS.

<3

18. Lanni

Lanni Moderator
    Application Division

Race:
    Human Nerd
    ORGANIZER UPDATED!

With fake histories and three boys who need some plots in new Pandora <3

19. Fleet

Fleet Madness, it's all in the mind!

@Lanni I RECALL AN IDEA TO HAVE JOHNNY VISIT CLINT? No setting fire to his home, he'd like not to have it burned down around his ears xD

Somehow we could say he heard Clint is injured, if you wanted we could have a text thread where this is discovered, maybe with Johnny asking his help to find his dog and Clint being all 'I can't I am sorry... Currently out of action, but I have my dog you can come hug if you like, to feel better and plenty of beer that needs drinking by someone other than me.' And then we could have a thread where he shows up, hugs a dog, drinks all Clint's beer, has a chat with him and does not set fire to his flat? Does this sound possibly?

Lanni likes this.
  20. Lanni

Lanni Moderator
    Application Division

Race:
    Human Nerd
    theoiahsdiofhasoihdf I'm down!

What dates are good for Clint and dog? Johnny will also bring beer because he knows u gotta restock a man's beer supply to share. and he will bring treats for doggo. Cause doggo.

WHAT DATES FRINNNE=ND? Johnny has nothing.... at all xD

Fleet likes this.