HeaderBox1

Welcome
to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Spotlight

Story Hub Banner

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The snow topped buildings and shops of Hogsmeade are all decked out for the holidays, ready for visitors! Make sure to visit while it's still here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A magical wish-granting pool has been discovered in the desert. Read more about it here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The WRITING CONQUEST is back! Complete challenges and earn points for your team!
    Click here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

Poor Unfortunate Souls | Lanni's Organizer

Discussion in 'Player Organizers' started by Lanni, Oct 20, 2017.

1. Lanni

Lanni Moderator
    Application Division

Race:
    Human Nerd

Lanni Bo-Bonni Fo-Fe-Fi Fo-Fanni

The RP-Player Lanni

About MeHey there! I’m Lanni!
    Height: 5’ 1’’
    Discord Handle: Lanni #2225
    Application Mod
    My active hours are between 3 pm-10pm EST Monday through Friday with some Discord chatter in the early morning 5am. All Day Saturday, and Sunday between 1pm-10pm.
    I’m a teacher who at night becomes nerd girl, master of all five nerd elements: Roleplay, Video Games, Comics, Movies, Fantasy Novels.
    I’m also super shy and full of anxiety! <3 But I love you regardless of me being a major dweeb.

Roleplay Preferences
    Click!

Limits/Triggers
    Click!

Anything Else?For alot of these: if I'm doing something, or you are doing something, I'll always just PM. I prefer to keep it quiet and private for any major issues. It's really between us, and honestly that's how it should be. But most of the time I'm good with just roleplaying and letting the plots fall where they may. :)

The best way to reach me is through Discord. You’ll notice some of my characters I will plot with only on Discord/Privately! If they are marked that way, I will ignore any posts on here asking to plot with them. They are usually marked that way (1) because they have way too many threads already and maybe backlogged. OR (2) because I have a very specific preference in how I want to rp with them, and it’s hard to get that preference across in a plotter reply format. So please hit me up on discord for the following characters:
    (1) Ophelia Sarkissian
    (2) Sebastian Michaelis
    (3) Jessamine Kaldwin

Haytham Kenway // Jessamine Kaldwin // Johnny Blaze // Ophelia Sarkissian // Sebastian Michaelis // Tall Bird // Yennefer of Vengerberg

#1 Lanni, Oct 20, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2018
  2. Lanni

Lanni Moderator
    Application Division

Race:
    Human Nerd

Haytham Kenway

Assassins Creed

[​IMG]

Haytham Kenway is a Templar from the Colonial period. The Grand Master Templar in fact. Born to Edward Kenway the assassin, he was raised and trained up by Templar Birch, and is an extremely deadly person under the persona of a chivalrous, polite, and aristocratic Londoner. Despite his calm, always controlled, and somewhat sassy demeanor, he is a man who has lived his entire life in the pursuit of the Templar Order. And this new world is yet another potential to make human kind better.

Plots I Want
    information

Jessamine Kaldwin

Dishonored

[​IMG]

Please DISCORD OR PRIVATE Plotting ONLY!

Jessamine is the current Governor of Cascade Bay, previously an Empress about to be assassinated. She is quite pleased in her current state. Enjoying time with her lover Corvo, and her daughter Emily, she’s been enjoying experiencing a new world as well as the different challenges that have come from being the leader of a democracy-type state. She is kind, a just leader, who believes firmly in the concept of second chances and looking after her citizens. Her major focuses can be found below.

Jessamine is at this time: In a long standing Relationship with Corvo Attano and will not accept any romance plots!

Current Shenanigans
    information

Johnny Blaze

Marvel Universe-Earth 616

[​IMG]

Johnny Blaze is the Ghost Rider. A super supernatural creature with the ability to eat Sin and make them feel bad for their life choices (also potentially make them go insane if they are super-bad people who can’t live with what they’ve done, yadda yadda). He’ll be hunting demons and other evil spirits. Also he can change into a giant flaming skeleton man when he’s mad about it. When he’s not mad about it, he’s just Johnny Blaze. Regular old mechanic, stunt rider, and awkward turtle man.

Plots I Want:
    Information

Ophelia Sarkissian

Marvel Universe-Earth 616

[​IMG]

Ophelia is a dangerous woman. She is cunning, sharp, deadly, beautiful.... all these things describe Madame HYDRA, Viper, and Ophelia herself. From a young age she has been an Agent for HYDRA, and the Society has been the only thing she's known. She will never betray it, so don't even be fooled. No matter how sweet, she's actually poisonous (and literally)! Any Plots with HYDRA go here

Current Shenanigans
    Information

Sebastian Michaelis

Black Butler

[​IMG]

Sebastian is a predator. Meaning that if you are a human, you are essentially his basic food-group. So if you are a human-with-a-soul, he'll see you either like a cute little sheep, or like a piece of delicious lamb. However, if you are concerned to plot with him because of this, there is no need to worry. He's not like those younger demons, greedily eating up any soul they come across. Sebastian only eats souls that are his under contract. They taste better, apparently. Like the difference between having raw ground beef on your plate verses a gourmet burger. So no worries! Long as you don't have a deal with him, he won't eat (or try to eat) your soul.

Current Shenanigans
    information

Tall Bird

DC Universe

[​IMG]

Tall Bird is a Comanche Native American woman. As such: she rides horses, cooks, hunts, fights… like a proper Comanche. This isn’t your Native American Princess movie, she’s someone whose been trained from birth to fight and die on life in the Great Plains of North America. She is kind when she needs to be, proud, and will fight tooth and nail for what she needs to accomplish. She’s also a herbalist and has dream-visions of the future/sixth sense to supernatural things.

Plots I Want
    information

Yennefer of Vengerberg

The Witcher

[​IMG]

The beautiful and deadly Yennefer. Lover of Geralt, Adopted Mother of Ciri, her beauty and her very presence is terrifying to behold. She is a strong woman, the kind that orders rather than meekly obeys. The kind that manipulates and does whatever she can to achieve her own ends. A powerful sorceress, she can produce spells of almost any kind to be used at her disposal.

Yennefer is at this time: In a long standing Relationship with Geralt of Rivia and will not accept any romance plots!

Plots I Want
    information

#2 Lanni, Oct 20, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2018
    Selina Kyle likes this.
  3. Octi

Octi The Helpful Octopus
    Community Relations Division

Music Teacher
    Race:
    Disney Fairy
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Ghost Rider & Ghost RiderOKAY SO. Idk if you have seen this article that went up after the season change, but Baby has been dubbed Ghost Rider in Pandora at the start of the season and I wondered if this is something that might catch Johnny's attention at all? I wish I had a more concrete idea for this, maybe one somehow being mistaken for the other? Which would more likely be ... the joyrider being mistaken for the flaming skull demon guy and not the flaming skull demon guy being mistaken for the joyrider. I guess. IDK LOL! I just really wanted to bring this to your attention and see if there is anything that we can do with it!

4. Lanni

Lanni Moderator
    Application Division

Race:
    Human Nerd
    Ghost Rider // Ghost Driver
    Lol well it ain’t the first time a criminal has tried to use the Ghost Rider moniker to do bad things. And I guessssss it would really depend on what he does with the title! The last criminal to use the name from Johnny’s world was a biker gang leader who tried to use it to get a leg up in the criminal underworld and the real GR paid him a little visit *eyebrow wiggle*

BUT REALLY: I’ve got a couple ideas!

(1) I see he’s a joyrider! Johnny fixes up real nice old cars here in Pandora that might attract his attention to steal. Cue chase scene? This is one old man that can and will chase u down with his very haunted motorbike if you try to steal from him. And being a stunt rider he has the skill to jump into that car and order you to pull over!

(2) idk if he ever steals motorcycles but he could try to steal the beautiful 1958 Harley panhead chopper Johnny has... only to have it come alive and take him on the ride of his life? Johnny will be waiting at the end of it smoking a cigarette and laughing?

(3) Johnny is a musician of sorts. Plays guitar, sings old style country like Johnny Cash. Maybe if all goes well above Johnny can teach him how to play guitar?

(4)and of course if he starts really hurting people using the Ghost Rider name, Ghost Rider will pay him a visit ;-) new word for scared piss straight! As far as him using it; it might hurt Baby in the long run as Johnny has had two assasssins try to kill him. So maybe that’s an issue Baby starts to see? Idk ?

5. Octi

Octi The Helpful Octopus
    Community Relations Division

Music Teacher
    Race:
    Disney Fairy
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Ghost Rider & Ghost RiderLOL, yeah, it's nothing like that with Baby. In fact, he didn't even give himself the name,
    someone just made it up and it started spreading around.

BUT YEAH, I love these ideas! He doesn't really steal motorcycles, but he would totally steal one of the cars he was fixing up. I'm dying at a crazy chase scene where Johnny physically lands himself inside of the car, Baby would die LOL! I really enjoy the idea of him helping him with music stuff if this (somehow) goes well. He's never really had any real music experience, he mostly just tinkers around with electronic music equipment and makes really silly tunes like this, but he's never picked up a guitar before or anything. He's just never had the chance to.

ALSO YESSSSSS to the Ghost Rider name hurting Baby in the long-run. Maybe further down the line or something?

6. Lanni

Lanni Moderator
    Application Division

Race:
    Human Nerd
    Ghost Rider // Ghost Rider
    Hehehehehe well if he's not using it for ill it'll probably just bite him in the butt later. Some mob assassins and the like going after him. (It prob doesn't help they are both blonds who like cars).

SO STEALING A CAR IT IS. This nice dodge convertible that Johnny JUST FINISHED for a customer maybe that Baby chooses to drive off? Maybe while Johnny is on the phone with said customer? Turns around and sees Baby drive off? lol? He'll be so miffed gotta chase this boyyy

What dates u available? Johnny is in Pandora Town from September to October working on cars in an alleyway. I'm assuming ur starting by stealing that beauty from poor old mechanic man? ;-)

7. Lanni

Lanni Moderator
    Application Division

Race:
    Human Nerd
    Tall Bird is here and looking for plots!

Anybody wanna:
    Meet a Native American at a Wild West Show whose there against her will?
    Help her escape from said WW Show?
    See her hunt stuff?
    See her sneak into hospitals and snoop on doctors?

All of this and MORE! ^^^

8. Lanni

Lanni Moderator
    Application Division

Race:
    Human Nerd
    Haytham Kenway is open for plots!