By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The winter season has arrived!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Answered Possible Duality?

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by DaughterOfTheClayr, Apr 26, 2018.

1. DaughterOfTheClayr

*spoiler warning for Undertale*

Okay, so, I'm considering app-ing Frisk from Undertale, who comes with a small bit of Chara Dreemurr's soul. Now, I know that there is a Chara already in Pandora, so I was wondering if it's possible to have Frisk-with-a-bit-of-Chara's-soul exist at the same time as Chara. Chara's soul is mainly just a helpful resource, like Navi from Legend of Zelda, who tells Frisk things. Frisk isn't actually aware of this, just aware that she shouldn't know some of these things, and this bit of Chara's soul is from a bit later than the Chara in Pandora.

I apologise for the probably fairly confusing explanation. My question is if it's possible to have both Chara, and Frisk-with-Chara, in Pandora at the same time.

2. Steel

Steel as horizons end, ever to descend
    Lore Division

The Wolf King
    Race:
    Mistborn
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Hey there, @DaughterOfTheClayr! Sorry for taking a while to get back to you.

As there is already a Chara Dreemur in Pandora, we've decided to go with no. You can certainly still app Frisk, just without that piece of Chara's soul to influence her.

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask!

3. DaughterOfTheClayr

Nope, not at all. Thanks!