HeaderBox1

Welcome
to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Spotlight

Story Hub Banner

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. AUTUMN LOCATION: HOTEL TRANSYLVANIA
    There's a new creepy castle in Silverwood! Check out the details HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. AUTUMN EVENT: EVERYONE'S FAULT
    Mild to moderate earthquakes are rocking Pandora! Find out more HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

Guide Post Templates

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by Octi, Jul 17, 2016.

1. Octi

Octi The Helpful Octopus
    Community Relations Division

Music Teacher
    Race:
    Disney Fairy

Post Templates

Have some codes you want to share with the community? Drop them here! These can include templates for threads, plotters, directories, and more!

2. Perro

Perro Imperatrix aka murderfish

Sticking it to The Man
    Race:
    Erring on Human
    HAVE A CODE.

June 24; Year 5
    @Perro

For a moment, Elliot frowned. In fact, it seemed to be more over the word partners than anything else that Dorian had said. "I have heard that." He answered after a moment longer than he probably should have. "Anyway, it won't solve itself." He reached out, touching a portrait of a woman and man holding a puppy, who she was obviously trying to get to look at the camera and the man was trying to distract. It was a candid shot, just a little bit blury as if the photographer had been laughing so hard he could not hold still to focus it. Elliot was not an old man. He was in his mid-thirties at most, but the man in the picture was not him and he wore not wedding band on his finger. "Let's go look at the bodies while forensics hunts down that information." Then he glanced at the android again, "You said Dorian, right?" he repeated, as if he had not fully processed it. "You got a last name?"

((Notes, comments, babbling affectionately at other player))

thanks perro

Code:
    [blockquote][box=#21222b, #838292, 15px solid #COLORCODE] [blockquote]
    [center][SIZE=6]DATE HERE[/SIZE]
    TAG HERE[/center]  [blockquote]

POST HERE POST HERE (Optional: make a color code for quick access -- [b][color=#COLORCODE]"dialogue"[/color][/b]

[/blockquote][/blockquote]
    ((ANY NOTES HERE; Wordcounts; silly comments; etc.))[/box][/blockquote]
    [CENTER][SIZE=1]thanks perro[/SIZE][/CENTER]

Thalia and Oddie like this.
  3. Oddie

Oddie Make Me Real

Oddball
    Race:
    Oddity
    Directory:
    link

Simple Post Template [Site Colours]

Feel free to customise, edit, etc. No need to credit. It's a simple code that can be used as is or as the building blocks of your own personalised post template. Identical to template used for Current Events, etc. If you need further BBCode help, please see the help page.

Code:
    [blockquote]
    [box=#2122b, none, 9px solid #333443][blockquote]

post content here

[/blockquote]
    [/box]
    [/blockquote]

#3 Oddie, May 17, 2017
    Last edited: May 17, 2017
    Thalia, Steel, Kitty and 2 others like this.
  4. Steel

Steel [PUNK ROCK BLASTING ON RADIO]
    Lore Division

The Wolf King
    Race:
    Mistborn

Another Simple Post Template

I was messing around the other day with this, so feel free to use however you want! There's also an image code you can use if you want.

[​IMG]
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque eget elit nec tellus euismod consequat nec at enim. In ac posuere eros. Quisque nec euismod erat, vitae rutrum metus. Pellentesque dignissim aliquam vehicula. Aenean finibus efficitur neque ut dapibus. Morbi nec nunc magna. Praesent egestas efficitur rhoncus. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Fusce varius orci eu scelerisque ullamcorper. Pellentesque et ipsum quis turpis scelerisque dignissim. Donec id libero non neque rhoncus finibus. Curabitur lacus dolor, auctor at lacinia ac, consequat a enim. Sed sit amet sodales lacus. Donec feugiat sem quis mi eleifend faucibus.

Code:
    [blockquote][box=#21222b, #8f8e9c, 2px solid #333443]
    [blockquote]
    [float=right][box=transparent, none, none][box=#21222b, none, 2px solid #333443][IMG]https://placehold.it/100x100[/IMG][/box][/box][/float]Put your text here.[/blockquote]
    [/box][/blockquote]

Irene Adler, Dharke, Thalia and 2 others like this.
  5. SnowyHeart

SnowyHeart We Can Start and Finish Wars

Digital Artist
    Race:
    Starchild
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Its done thank the lords
    Okay so @Akira Kurusu and @Futaba Sakura and I have a planning chat and we decided we wanted a copy of this app to exist as a text thing for us, this is by no means only ours though, and you're welcome to recolor these for your own use as long as you leave the credit <3

Non Akira or Left Hand, usually someone that's not owning the phone

Date goes here!
    Participants: @your participants here <3
    [​IMG]

Your text goes here!​

[​IMG]

Your text goes here!​

Thanks to Siri, and Sabine and Ariah for helping me figure out this mess! <3

Here's the Akira Version or the version where you're holding the phone <3

Date goes here!
    Participants: @your participants here <3
    [​IMG]

Your text goes here!​

[​IMG]

Your text goes here!

Thanks to Siri, and Sabine and Ariah for helping me figure out this mess! <3

aaand codes
    You are not Akira/holding the phone
    Code:
    [box=#EE0000][CENTER][box=#FFFFFF][SIZE=4][b][i][COLOR=#000000]Date goes here![/b][/i][/SIZE]
    Participants: @your participants here <3 [/COLOR][/box][/CENTER]
    [float=left][blockquote][BOX=white, white, 6px solid black][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/hGuitp6.png[/IMG][/box][/blockquote][/float]

[blockquote][BOX=black, white, 3px solid white][CENTER]Your text goes here![/CENTER][/box][/blockquote]

[float=left][blockquote][BOX=white, white, 6px solid black][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/hGuitp6.png[/IMG][/box][/blockquote][/float]

[blockquote][BOX=black, white, 3px solid white][CENTER]Your text goes here![/CENTER][/box][/blockquote]

[/box]
    [CENTER][i]Thanks to Siri, and Sabine and Ariah for helping me figure out this mess! <3[/i][/CENTER]
    You are Akira/holding the phone
    Code:
    [box=#EE0000][CENTER][box=#FFFFFF][SIZE=4][b][i][COLOR=#000000]Date goes here![/b][/i][/SIZE]
    Participants: @your participants here <3 [/COLOR][/box][/CENTER]
    [float=right][blockquote][BOX=white, white, 6px solid black][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/hGuitp6.png[/IMG][/box][/blockquote][/float]

[blockquote][BOX=white, black, 3px solid black][CENTER]Your text goes here![/CENTER][/box][/blockquote]

[float=right][blockquote][BOX=white, white, 6px solid black][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/hGuitp6.png[/IMG][/box][/blockquote][/float]

[blockquote][BOX=white, black, 3px solid black][CENTER]Your text goes here![/CENTER][/box][/blockquote]

[/box]
    [CENTER][i]Thanks to Siri, and Sabine and Ariah for helping me figure out this mess! <3[/i][/CENTER]

Futaba Sakura likes this.