HeaderBox1

Welcome
to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Spotlight

Story Hub Banner

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. It's Activity Check Time! July 1-7
    Click here to save your characters!
  3. This beautiful little ranch along with its famous Lon Lon milk are back! Just don't harass the Cuccos. Make sure to visit while it's still here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. A voice has begun narrating the inner thoughts of the citizens of Pandora! Read more about it here
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

Open Potential New 'Accidental' Settlement!

Discussion in 'RP Requests & Plotting' started by Bellamy Blake, Dec 22, 2017.

Tags:
  1. @Bellamy Blake I think maybe he'd wander in at the early stages? He's not going to settle anywhere for long as he's a bit jumpy and not all that happy about being trapped here. So yeah I'm up for him finding the settlement early and helping establish things a little?

Bellamy Blake and Nancy Whitman like this.
  2. Freya

Freya Guest

Freya travels around the forests thinking it's safer for everyone. As a Bastet she turns into a murderous cat every night at midnight. This gives gives the potential worry of having to ward off a cat like creature and the fact Freya refuses to stay past 10 at night.

Freya knows how to build shelter, hunt animals - skin them, cook them, turn them into clothing. She's also learning how to fight so could provide so defence assistance if required. She also has very low level telepathy giving her a strong sense of intuition - it's not foolproof but it generally allows her to know if she can trust someone or not.

I'd like for her to have a sense of community. She's never had this. And if she likes someone in particular this can calm the Bastet and prevent it from attacking.

3. Bellamy Blake

Bellamy Blake The 100
    accidental cult magnet

Race:
    Human
    Directory:
    link
    @Arthur Pendragon Awesome, sounds great!! Did you want to thread this out? I'm happy to throw Bellamy into a thread with Arthur. =) Maybe he's lost in the woods and following the sound of water to the coast while he's looking for some sort of shelter to wait out the night, when he comes across the not so established settlement?

@Freya Awwwe Freya, she is more than welcome!! <3 They would love to help her feel a sense of community in them! Bellamy would also love to kick her out if the Bastet thing becomes a problem, though ... Nancy, hOLD HIM DOWN.

No but really, I'm sure it'll be fine LOL! Maybe it could be a 'hunting the cat in the area to keep people safe' scenario, when he finds Freya?? We could even have it for awhile where they don't realize that she's got this curse thing going on, and when Bellamy realizes that the vicious cat problem in the area is actually her, that would definitely be a source of conflict we could play with.

Freya and Nancy Whitman like this.
  4. Nancy Whitman

Nancy Whitman Wayward Children

Race:
    Wayward Child
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    I am in love with the amount of "Nancy, hOLD BELLAMY BAck, PLeASe" going on here xD
    but yes, she's more than willing to try and keep all the non-humans safe from potentially getting kicked out/from potential bloodshed. so. count me in!

Bellamy Blake and Hannah like this.
  5. Hannah

Hannah rise up and seize the day

Aw yay! <3 Haha, yeah I don’t blame anyone being wary if her powers act up somewhat, especially if they’ve had history or experience. But yeah she’d totally be apologetic and she’s still guilty over everything from Samhain. Buuuut hopefully once she’s in a calmer, safe place like the settlement things will start to look up for her! Yeah, I think her sewing/crafts will come in handy! I think she’d probably wander into it early on, as she’d be looking for an escape from the towns and society.

6. Azura

Azura Guest

Azura might want to move to this new coastal settlement!

7. Freya

Freya Guest

@Bellamy Blake I like the sound of this! She would keep it from them especially if @Arthur Pendragon was living there and involved and she knew that! Since she knows about the Pendragons and his dear father was all set for having her executed at dawn kind of thing. So I think it'd be extra fund if she made friends with Arthur as well. He's a bit of a prat :p but he's a nice guy.

She's make up all sorts of excuses about why she couldn't stay over! And a beast prowling at night and being driven off sounds great! Please don't kill her she's susceptible to swords.

Perhaps they meet Freya early on - after all she roams the forests - and suggests a good location for them to rest easy for a while and they sort of end up staying? Helps them out with food and stuff early on?

And if Freya becomes suitably attached to someone in the colony the Bastet wouldn't actually be a problem. Her emotional attachment would filter through and make her docile, like it peels back the rage so that she is her again - as long as she can see this person of course and neither are threatened.

8. Max

Max Guest

I think I'd like to toss Max at this new settlement. Post AI virus he's essentially exiled himself from living in any of the major towns and only ventures into the more civilized areas when he needs a power recharge. What family he had in Pandora has disappeared, so he's also basically got no one to reassure him/look out for him so on the whole Max is just kind of...lost these days. And since before his time in Pandora pretty much the only people he ever hung out with were his family, small, tight-knit communities are his jam.

Being a highly advanced robot man he has a pretty great grasp on all things mechanical/electronic, and if nothing else those robot muscles make him really good at manual labor! xD

Nancy Whitman and Bellamy Blake like this.
  9. @Bellamy Blake That sounds great! I'll set it up- would the end of January work for you?

Bellamy Blake likes this.
  10. Bellamy Blake

Bellamy Blake The 100
    accidental cult magnet

Race:
    Human
    Directory:
    link
    I dropped the ball on this, guys, but I'm still VERY interested in moving forward with this! Is anybody interested in a Discord group so that we can plot this out a little bit more personally and maybe work together to get to the juicy settlement stuff? =)

@Freya This all sounds awesome! I love the idea of her stumbling upon them and just kind of sticking around after they've showed her a nice safe spot to settle in the area. We can thread this if you want or we could do something later after she's already gotten there so that we can skip the introduction portion!

@Max MAAAAAAAAAAX. Yes, he needs to be here, this poor child. =( I don't know how Bellamy will feel about something that is essentially an android, but it'll be yet another case of @Nancy Whitman telling him to shut up and deal LOL! Bellamy is determined not to be a mildly prejudiced jerk. He's constantly a work in progress. No but, I don't think they really have anybody who knows their way around mechanical stuff, so Max would be such a great asset, too!!

@Arthur Pendragon ARE YOU STILL INTERESTED IN THIS? I am trash, but I am also 100% still interested in this. End of January is perfect if it still works for you! I'm happy to start it if you don't want to anymore, I know I took literally forever to reply to this and I am so sorry!

11. Of course I'm still interested in it!! I'll start it- I've got some free time tonight so I'll get it up later :)

Bellamy Blake likes this.
  12. Bellamy Blake

Bellamy Blake The 100
    accidental cult magnet

Race:
    Human
    Directory:
    link
    AWESOME! I can't wait!! 8D

Arthur Pendragon likes this.
  13. Sephiroth

Sephiroth Final Fantasy

Dragon Slayer
    Race:
    Enhanced Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    So I can see Sephiroth getting involved here, perhaps not... deliberately at first, but he'd definitely hover around the edges of the place and stare. Because that's how he communicates. Because he's useless and homeless ATM. But once he manages to break the ice and do something besides freak folks out with all the intense staring, he would be more than willing to help out in any way possible. Which, I mean... He's extra af so he'd probably do a stupid amount to help.

14. Azura

Azura Guest

I'm still willing to pool in Azura! Since Chief Hopper is usually the one in charge of solving the missing children's cases, Azura really has no more ties to Misty Hollow. She'd probably want to help establish the settlement and help it grow. And her songs can protect and soothe her friends, so I think it would be cool if she can help somehow!

15. Bellamy Blake

Bellamy Blake The 100
    accidental cult magnet

Race:
    Human
    Directory:
    link
    @Sephiroth OMG, Sephiroth dude you weirdo. I love this, though! Honestly, I think if Bellamy noticed him hanging around the edges, he might, like ... reluctantly leave him alone while keeping an eye on him. That's if it's at a later point in the season where the little settlement is, like ... actually becoming a little settlement, which would probably make sense. Maybe there's some kind of disturbance, like a bandit attack, and that's when Sephiroth finally decides to jump in and help out!

@Azura WONDERFUL, we're so glad to have her!!!

I'm gonna get a discord group started for this so that we can chat more in real time/work out a timeline/maybe brainstorm and vote on a name/etc etc! <33 I'll invite everybody today! @Cait, do you have Discord? I think you might be the only one I can't find!

Nancy Whitman likes this.
  16. Bellamy Blake

Bellamy Blake The 100
    accidental cult magnet

Race:
    Human
    Directory:
    link
    OKAY Y'ALL, I created a discord group for us!!

I invited most of you, I think, but if it didn't work or I missed you or something, then just click that link and it should let you join the group! =D Anybody joining the settlement, allying themselves with the settlement, interested in plotting with the settlement, etc, is totally free to join!!! 8D

I'm ... just gonna tag everybody who posted in this thread since I don't know who is and isn't interested anymore LOL!

@GhostOfHalloweenPast @Dharke @Lanni @Twist @Hannah @Cait @Shelke @Wisdom @Melda @Jack

17. Dharke

Dharke Find me in Pulaski!

Race:
    Tiger Man
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil
    Yeah, I’m still interested in the settlement :D although given the bad blood between Bellamy and Gov, as well as the fact that Gov currently isn’t human (and this will likely continue throughout most/all of Spring :O ), I can’t contribute anything constructive in way of IC support or awesome plots right now. :’(

Once the settlement's set up, and if you’re interested, we could sow the early seeds of a possible successful or hilariously unsuccessful reconciliation between Bellamy and Gov? Would be amazing if a mystery cat shaped creature was going around helping NPC and/or player members of the group when they’re out in the woods. @Shelke and I had been planning to do something positive with Gov and the Bastet. Don't know if that could be tied in somehow?

I’m curious! How do you think the big shake up of Pandora locations will impact this community?

18. Bellamy Blake

Bellamy Blake The 100
    accidental cult magnet

Race:
    Human
    Directory:
    link
    YES, once the settlement is up and running, I think an attempt at some sort of reconciliation would be fun! I can't imagine it going well for The Governor, but the attempt alone will be hilarious. xD It should have a start by the end of this season, to be honest, now that we're properly chatting about it all!

As for the shakeup, I'm definitely hoping that this will be a settlement that can be carried over since it's going to be so teeny tiny! I can't say for certain what will happen, but I definitely plan on submitting it myself to the locations suggestions thread once it has a name and everything. Even so, that's eight months away or something at the moment so I'm not trying to think too far into the future if that makes sense!

Nancy Whitman likes this.