By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Spring has arrived!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a nice day, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

Open Queen Shiva

Discussion in 'RP Requests & Plotting' started by King Ezekiel, Mar 4, 2019.

1. King Ezekiel

King Ezekiel The Walking Dead

King of Cascade Bay
    Race:
    Wizard(ish). Werelion(ish).
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Directory:
    link
    I was planning on doing a goofy role reversal with Ezekiel and Shiva (his tiger), which would involve Shiva being turned into a human woman and Ezekiel her loyal lion companion.

I'm after somebody (such as a god or magic user) to do this to them, because [insert reason]. Another option is to have them exposed to a magic artefact that changes them unexpectedly.

Bonus points if somebody cares enough to chase Queen Shiva and Ezekiel around in a bid to cure them, otherwise I suppose it can wear off naturally after a couple of weeks. I was thinking that Queen Shiva would have a high level of human intelligence, be manipulate and a touch ferocious. She'd adopt Ezekiel's stupid "I'm your queen" type talk and not want to return to tiger form, although when she does she'll have no memory of the incident and be back to being a plain old NPC tiger companion.

In terms of playby, I'm thinking a pretty Bollywood actress would work best.

And would any male characters like to go on a date with Queen Shiva, unaware that she's really an animal? I'm imagining a scenario where she dominates a weak, submissive man and makes out with them savagely. :p It doesn't have to go that way, though.

Wulfdaguy likes this.
  2. Wulfdaguy

Wulfdaguy Player

Can I offer up Chuck aka God to go on a date with Shiva? He's not exactly like the most uh...submissive kinda fella sorta but he totally can be when he wants to. But I mostly think it'd be fun for sure if we gave it a go lol.

Dharke likes this.
  3. Oddie

Oddie Make Me Real

Oddball
    Race:
    Oddity
    Directory:
    link

I haven't quite figured out the how and why, but I can volunteer my character @Nico Minoru to accidentally role reverse Ezekiel and Shiva if you're interested! I don't know how familiar you are with her character, but she essentially has a magical staff that relies on commands except they only work successfully once, meaning using the same command again either fails or fucks up somehow. They can also potentially be misinterpreted by the staff. For example, "switch places" might be a good one in this scenario if Nico for some reason felt threatened by Shiva and was originally trying ti get away by making Shiva/Ezekiel/herself switch physical places? I don't know how likely that is though because from what I understand Shiva is quite calm unless told otherwise by Ezekiel!

#3 Oddie, Mar 18, 2019 at 12:29 PM
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2019 at 8:22 PM
    Dharke likes this.
  4. Dharke

Dharke Join me in Coosa!

Race:
    Tiger Man
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil
    @Wulfdaguy:
    We can definitely chuck 'em in a thread! :D A random encounter in a location? Or they got paired up through a dating agency?

@Oddie:
    Brilliant!!! Some kind of misunderstanding perhaps? Nico or Ezekiel/Shiva misconstrue the other as a threat? A really, really STUPID image that popped up in my head was Zeke choking on a cherry, Nico slaps him on the back or gives him the Heimlich manoeuvre and Shiva misinterprets it as Nico trying to hurt him, so rushes to defend her dad.

Are you two okay with this happening in May (IC wise)?

Oddie likes this.
  5. Oddie

Oddie Make Me Real

Oddball
    Race:
    Oddity
    Directory:
    link

Haha, brilliant! And May is perfect for Nico. She has that whole month free so far.

Do you have any preference on location or who starts? (Because I don't mind starting if I know where they're likely to be! Unless you prefer to since I can find or make up a reason for her just to be about anywhere.)

#5 Oddie, Mar 19, 2019 at 10:31 PM
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2019 at 4:00 AM
    Dharke likes this.
  6. Dharke

Dharke Join me in Coosa!

Race:
    Tiger Man
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil
    I haven't a preference who starts! :) I owe a few outstanding posts, but I'm sure I could sneak in a new thread. ;)

I'm thinking either Crystal Vales, Pandopolis or Centria. If you wanted to go with the goofy choking idea, how about some kind of public fruit farm or produce market?

Oddie likes this.
  7. Oddie

Oddie Make Me Real

Oddball
    Race:
    Oddity
    Directory:
    link

Sounds like we're in the same posting boat!

A market sounds good to me. There's The Bazaar in Pandopolis if we want a canon location, but otherwise, we can just make one up for the Vales!

How does May 5th or 10th sound? (Unless you've got a specific date in mind! I was just trying to keep the end of the month free for Shiva's dates.)

8. Wulfdaguy

Wulfdaguy Player

@Dharke super late sorry! We can have it be whenever. Chuck isntdoing much besides answering prayers, which means we can totally have it fit into any date you'd like. And if you're fine with it, it can totally be a dating agency setting them up. Chuck has a tendency to just sign up for anything and everything.

9. Dharke

Dharke Join me in Coosa!

Race:
    Tiger Man
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil
    @Oddie: The Bazaar would do nicely! And I'm good with 5th or 10th May! I've suddenly caught up with my threads, so do you want me to start this one over the weekend?

@Wulfdaguy: I'd love to go with the dating agency idea then. :D Any preference in regards to location?

Oddie likes this.