By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The new season is here and there's a whole new world to explore!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Pandora is broken.
    Read More Here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Application Division is seeking new mods.
    Click here for more information!

Raffling away an Overwatch Key!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Luciel, Oct 7, 2018.

?

Do you already have Overwatch?

Poll closed Sunday at 12:52 PM.
  1. Yep!

4 vote(s)
    44.4%
  2. Yep, but I know someone who doesn't and would love it!

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. Nope!

4 vote(s)
    44.4%
  1. Luciel

Luciel The Luckster

heyyy everyone!

Thanks to Humble Bundle, I now have an extra key for Overwatch! I know there is definitely a community for Overwatch here, but I'm sure there are people who would love to get into Overwatch that don't have it for whatever reason, so I would like to offer it up for raffling between you guys!

Of course, if you do have Overwatch already, I won't stop you from participating, but I hope you share the love by giving the key to someone you know who doesn't have it.

In order to enter the raffle, please put a comment on this thread and I will enter you into the raffle! If you want to post but don't want to enter the raffle, make sure you say that so I won't add you to the list. I am going to put all the participant's names in a list down below so you guys can verify you're in. I'm going to put the list of names in a randomizer that will give me one of your names back at random, and whoever is chosen will receive the key! (I don't know any other reliable way to raffle >_>)

There is a region lock on Humble Bundle in which the key won't be available, so please check the spoiler below to make sure you will be able to receive the key.
    Spoiler

I will stop accepting people entering the raffle by October 14th (Sunday), 12:00 PM CST, so make sure you post before then for a chance to receive the Overwatch key!

List of Participants

#1 Luciel, Oct 7, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2018
    Saaron and Weenie like this.
  2. Weenie

Weenie 2 Sp00py 4 U

Professional Good Boi
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    I have never played or owned Overwatch before, but HOOK ME UP, GOOD SIR!!

Saaron and Luciel like this.
  3. Saaron

Saaron Player

Whoa that's so nice of you! I've always wanted to try Overwatch! :D

Luciel likes this.
  4. Liquid Snake

Liquid Snake Floating between waves

Surreal explorer
    Race:
    Uncertain at this point
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    I'll put my hand up but only because I know some people who might want it, I've already got it but I know some people who'd love to have it.

I also have a question, is this just for the PC version of Overwatch or the console version as well?

#4 Liquid Snake, Oct 8, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2018
    Luciel likes this.
  5. Luciel

Luciel The Luckster

I believe this is just the PC version!

6. Hannah

Hannah keep reaching for the stars

Ooh I'd love this! I have Overwatch but I've only played the free weekend, I don't actually own the game. This is lovely of you to do!

Luciel likes this.
  7. DaughterOfTheClayr

This is amazing! I've always been interested in Overwatch, and I have friends who play it, but unable to afford it. I don't think its regional locked in AUS, so this would be fantastic. I never win raffles, but I'll give this one a try.

Luciel likes this.
  8. Luciel

Luciel The Luckster

OKAY GUYS, IT'S TIME TO PULL A WINNER!!!

AND THE WINNER IS....
    (click that spoiler tag)

Spoiler

Thank you to everyone who participated! I hope that those who didn't win the key will have future opportunities to get their hands on Overwatch so that they can join in the fun!

Saaron likes this.