By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The new season is here and there's a whole new world to explore!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Pandora is broken.
    Read More Here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

Answered Regeneration

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by Idris, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Idris

Idris Player

Time-Traveller
    Hi!

So I'm really pumped for the new Doctor, but I wondered if I wanted to bring her into Pandora would I have to re-app the Doctor I currently write orrrr would I be able to have 12 regenerate into 13 say if he was killed and have that go through regeneration in the normal time lord way?

Just thought I'd ask as it's an avenue I'm considering exploring!

2. Steel

Steel as horizons end, ever to descend
    Lore Division

The Wolf King
    Race:
    Mistborn
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Whoops, this question sure got buried! I think it was already answered in our Discord server, but for the sake of future questions that might be similar, I'll answer it again anyway.

If you're not resetting the Doctor entirely (as in bringing him in from another canon point) then you can certainly have the Doctor regenerate at some point in Pandora without having to reset him, so long as the Regeneration ability is already included in his app! That way, he can keep all his Pandora-specific memories and experience up until that point as normal, and turn into his 13th incarnation!