HeaderBox1

Welcome
to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Spotlight

Story Hub Banner

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. It's Activity Check Time! September 1-7
    Click here to save your characters!
  3. SUMMER LOCATION: SWALLOW FALLS
    A new island has appeared off the coast of Cascade Bay! Check out the details HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. SUMMER EVENT: THE DREAM MACHINE
    Master lucid dreaming today! Find out more HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

Phone Call Ring Ring Ring, Phone Call Phone Call

Discussion in 'Communications' started by Cynthia, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Cynthia

Cynthia Pokémon

Historian
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    August 19th
    @Drayden

The technology in Pandora was amazing. People from around the world were able to contact each other without using phones. They could simply post their thoughts online for everyone to see. Not everyone on there was friendly, but it was still more than Cynthia was used to.

The technology even gave Cynthia the chance to find someone she wasn't expecting in Pandora. She'd spotted Drayden's post from a few days ago and was surprised to see another Pokémon trainer. Not only that, he was a trainer she'd met before. They obviously weren't best friends or anything, but she certainly respected him and was glad to see she had someone who understood Pokémon like she did.

It wasn't too hard to find his contact information. When she had some free time in between getting herself settled in Misty Hollow, she took the opportunity to dial his number. Most of her Pokémon were lounging about, only somewhat interested in her call. Lucario was the only one sitting next to her and listening with interest.

2. Drayden

Drayden Pokémon

Night Watchmen
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Directory:
    link
    Drayden was just enjoying himself some tea before he had to head out that night to go to work. When he heard his phone begin to ring, he reached out into his pocket and looked at the number. It wasn't anyone he knew, not that he had gathered many numbers while in Pandora.

"Hello?" He answered the phone, wondering just who could be calling him.

3. Cynthia

Cynthia Pokémon

Historian
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Cynthia's smile curved upwards even further when Drayden answered. No need to wait to talk to him and catch up.

"Drayden? It's me Cynthia," she responded, cheerfully, "I saw you on StarkNet and I just had to call you! How long have you been here?"

4. Drayden

Drayden Pokémon

Night Watchmen
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Directory:
    link
    Drayden's eyes widened as he heard the familiar voice. Of all people, he wasn't expecting to meet with someone from back home, somewhat. Cynthia was from a different region but she was a person who travelled often and even had her own house in Undella Town.

"Oh! Cynthia! I wasn't expecting to hear of someone else from my world in here. Have you been doing well?"

5. Cynthia

Cynthia Pokémon

Historian
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    "I was just as surprised when I realized you were here," Cynthia responded with a giggle, "I've only been here about six days, but I've settled into Misty Hollow rather well. Isn't that right Glaceon?" She looked down at her feet at Glaceon and cooed at her Pokémon. Glaceon responded with a cry that was loud enough to be heard over the phone.

6. Drayden

Drayden Pokémon

Night Watchmen
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Directory:
    link
    "Misty Hollow, you say? I've never been there but I've heard of it. It does sound like a place that would catch your interest." Drayden paused for a moment as he heard Glaceon over the phone. "I see you also had the luck of coming to Pandora with your team."

7. Cynthia

Cynthia Pokémon

Historian
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    "The stories I've already uncovered have been fascinating!" Cynthia cried, "just the people living here have so much to tell." She was relieved to hear that Drayden also had his Pokémon with him. "Yes, I've got a full team with me. Luckily they're all species that can fit inside my home."

8. Drayden

Drayden Pokémon

Night Watchmen
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Directory:
    link
    "That's good to hear, my appartment is rather small and I also have a roommate, so I only let them out when we're outside. Altaria is the only who can really move around freely in here."

9. Cynthia

Cynthia Pokémon

Historian
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    "It's good to hear they're not cooped up all day. They must miss battling terribly, I know my team does," she glanced over at Lucario, whose expression caused her to giggle and say, "ok, I miss it too. But you have a roommate? What's he like? What made you decide to live with him?"

10. Drayden

Drayden Pokémon

Night Watchmen
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Directory:
    link
    "He's a doctor who works at a medical research facility in here. I didn’t really decide to live with him in particular, I just thought having some more company would be good. It had become somewhat lonely at home after Iris left."

11. Cynthia

Cynthia Pokémon

Historian
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    "I see, it must be hard to be away from her like this. I suppose it's fortunate I'm used to being away from my family. This whole transition has been rather easy on me. But anyway, about this doctor, what's he like? Is he friendly or pretty quiet? How does he get along with your Pokémon?"

12. Drayden

Drayden Pokémon

Night Watchmen
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Directory:
    link
    "He's more of the quiet, but approachable type. He's a good man and we get along well. He doesn't usually have an opportunity to interact with my team all that often, but Altaria likes him."

13. Cynthia

Cynthia Pokémon

Historian
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    "That's good to hear! Though, I remember your altaria wasn't the standoffish type. Lucky for you. Once I was brought here, Garchomp tried to attack the first person who approached us, an Spiritomb tried to terrify him. Those two are such a handful."

14. Drayden

Drayden Pokémon

Night Watchmen
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Directory:
    link
    "It's natural that they would be agitated after an experience like that. When I arrived all of my team was knocked out except for Haxorus, but he managed to keep his cool. Although the fact they were all unconscious made it more troublesome to get out of the woods I was dropped in."

15. Cynthia

Cynthia Pokémon

Historian
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    "Oh, I know. Even Lucario was on edge. Though, Spiritomb was actually overjoyed to be in Misty Hollow; the fog and supernatural atmosphere was just perfect for her. But did you say woods? That's where you were dropped off? Well, I suppose if you did run into trouble, you could just wrestle it," she said with a giggle. She admired Drayden's ability to wrestle with his Pokémon, but it was still rather unusual.

16. Drayden

Drayden Pokémon

Night Watchmen
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Directory:
    link
    "Heh, I wouldn't be so sure about that in a place like this. But things went fairly well, I met with a woman who had also just arrived and Flygon eventually woke up and guided us outside. But enough about that, you say you've settled in Misty Hollow, correct? But I assume you're also planning on exploring as much of this world as you can, am I right?"

17. Cynthia

Cynthia Pokémon

Historian
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    "Of course! I've heard that there's some ruins of an ancient civilization that still haven't been fully excavated. Once I've gotten everything here settled, I'll be heading straight there. I can't wait to see what history might be hidden there for us to find."

18. Drayden

Drayden Pokémon

Night Watchmen
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Directory:
    link
    "If you find anything interesting, let me know! I'm too occupied with my job to really explore the land, but I would love to hear about any discoveries."

19. Cynthia

Cynthia Pokémon

Historian
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    "I'll be sure to keep you updated. And if you ever want to see Misty Hollow for yourself, my door is always open."