By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The new season is here and there's a whole new world to explore!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Pandora is broken.
    Read More Here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

Riot's Organizer

Discussion in 'Player Organizers' started by Riot, Oct 21, 2017.

1. Jack

Jack Player

Dog lady
    Race:
    Moose
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil
    @Oerba Yun Fang

So help me god if @Sephiroth sees Bahamut just cruising around he might have an actual small heart attack. Not that he'd recognize it as Bahamut, but I feel like he'd know a summon if he saw one, especially one as strong as that? And then cue the confusion over which Bahamut is the real Bahamut, since the one Sephiroth knows is a giant, angry af dragon that brings the pain. BUT IN ANY CASE, Sephiroth is currently a mercenary/dragon slayer, so it's possible that he and Fang could meet up while he's out doing his dragon thing? He's from pre-FFVII, so he's actually altogether sane and a pretty decent person if you can get around what an awkward fucking turtle he is, and he'd be interested in this random epic magic woman bc wtf is that. Because srsly in Sephiroth's world, there really weren't many female warriors, and no female SOLDIERS, so he's getting a bit blindsided by all the girl power.

MORE IMPORTANTLY SHE'S LIKE A GIRL VERSION OF ZACK FAIR AND THAT MAKES HIM SAD, HAPPY AND VERY EXHAUSTED

Riot likes this.
  2. Riot

Riot Player

Directory:
    link
    @Jack

Man I don't know anything about VII lore outside of the main game but "girl version of Zack Fair" somehow makes me melancholy ; ; Poor Sephy

I'm totally down with Bahamut causing Sephiroth to be super uncomfortable solely by the power of proximity! He and Fang could maybe meet while he's actively hunting dragons, and he takes a shot at Bahamut? And Fang is sort of watching going "haha this guy thinks he can take an Eidolon" and then realizes "holy shit this guy can take on an Eidolon".

I am not 100% sure how Fang will react to Sephiroth yet. Impressed by his strength for sure; the social awkwardness I think I will play by ear. But yes I like this idea. :D

What dates work for you? The only thread I have for Fang so far is on July 11th, the rest of the season she's wide open. Fang mostly hangs around Horizon and the Arid Lands, but due to the convenience of having a flying summon I can put her pretty much anywhere on the continent.

3. Jack

Jack Player

Dog lady
    Race:
    Moose
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil
    @Riot

Pls. If he saw it from the ground he would most likely assume that it was being sent out by someone pretty fucking powerful and probably not for good intentions, so he'd feel kind of obliged to take it out. MIND YOU ONCE HE SEES HER SITTING ON IT HE'LL BE MORE WILLING TO TALK?? Because srsly who the fuck rides around on a Bahamut. Who does that. tbf Seph might be a bit more animated than usual if only because everything about this is radically new to him and the WTF will be real.

Sephiroth is free towards the middle/end of July! Lemme know if you wanna start or if I should. Makes no difference to me.

4. Riot

Riot Player

Directory:
    link
    @Jack

Bahamut is super nice and loves giving lifts to his friends. If Sephiroth becomes his friend maybe he'll allow it, too. D:<

I can start! How's July 18th? And does the area around Mt. Pompeii work, or would you want it in a more northward location?

5. Wolf

Wolf lasting peace an abandoned illusion
    Community Relations Division

Space Ninja
    Race:
    Tenno; Valkyr
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    So I finally apped Lightning and would love to throw her at Fang! I kinda ship Light and Fang but it's not a requirement for me. I'd be happy with friends if that is how it goes! It's gonna be pretty wild for both of them since Light is from Fang's future and Fang is from Light's past. Light is also a little more at peace with herself ;D

Riot likes this.
  6. Riot

Riot Player

Directory:
    link
    @Wolf
    Oh, man! I'm trying to keep my thread count low for the time being, but I can't say no to a freshly arrived canonmate! :D Let me message you.

Wolf likes this.
  7. InclinedToServe

InclinedToServe Leaning Towards Obedience

Student
    Riot! We haven't shared a thread together since that one with Quirrel and Fang and that is a matter that I want to correct! And now that the revamp has finally arrived, I have an idea!

Basically, Quirrel and Fang getting another thread together. I think that with the completely new world, it would make sense if both of them were checking out some of the new places. If she would be flying around this changed land on Bahamut, I figure that would get my bug to take a closer look and then they can meet for the second time! I'm not really sure what could happen then, but no doubt we might be able to think of something. So, before I even try racking my brain to get a more in depth idea for this, are you open to threading with Quirrel again?

And as a side note, I really think @Robin` and Hime could get along. I just don't have any ideas for a thread, unfortunately.

Riot likes this.
  8. Riot

Riot Player

Directory:
    link
    @InclinedToServe

I'd be down for another meeting between Quirrel and Fang! Let me read through the new info and I'll touch base with you. :D

9. FullMoon

FullMoon Shipping Trash
    Community Relations Division

Being a mess
    Race:
    Trainwreck
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    @Toyosatomimi no Miko and @Veloce Visrin
    Miko has the ability to listen to other's desires and she would be able to sense all the spirits around her. Miko herself also has a tendency to attract spirits towards her, although those are known as vulgar spirits that are born from people's desires, which she can absorb and use to become stronger. It could be an interesting meeting between the two of them, although I'm not sure if they would become friends since Miko has quite an arrogant personality to her.

Miko is also a saint, which brings further contrast with Veloce's demon association. While Miko is not the type to immediately react to someone with disdain for having such a connection, she does have a little prejudice in her, so this could also be a source of tension between them!

@Sakura Kasugano and @Hime Yarizakura
    I remember you wanted these two to go shopping! Sakura is in Pandopolis while Hime is in Centria, but I'm sure the two of them could still arrange to meet up. Sakura has no plans this season, so anytime would be good for a shopping trip!

Riot likes this.
  10. Riot

Riot Player

Directory:
    link
    @FullMoon
    Let me take a gander at Miko's profile, and yes, I still want to make this shopping trip a thing, haha! I'll DM you in a bit here.

11. Gerold Hirschberg

Gerold Hirschberg Inglourious Basterds

Ex-Guerrilla Warrior/Hunter
    Race:
    Human and Proud!
    @Oerba Yun Fang and this dood: OH HAI, I SEE YOU FOUND THE HALLS OF HORIZONS. I TOO, HAVE DONE THIS.

*ahem*

Not sure if you wanted to keep a low profile this season or not, sooo if you're like me and don't want to take too much on at once, that's cool. :) However, given that my kid already has a job as Hunter/Watchman in what's left of Horizon, I kinda wondered if I could toss him her way and mmmaybe have him get mistaken for a bandit? Just a thought. :cool:

Riot likes this.
  12. Riot

Riot Player

Directory:
    link
    Sure, why not. :D Let me message you.