By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Spring has arrived!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a nice day, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

Private Road of Friendship

Discussion in 'Threads of Time' started by Stiles Stilinski, Mar 3, 2019.

1. Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski Teen Wolf

Junior Private Investigator
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    February 8th, Year 108 / 5:12 PM
    @Scott McCall

It’s been a while since he and Scott just decided to hang out. Things had gotten okay—mostly. Therapy with Dr. Lu was going well, and work was good! He’s been texting with Red and Cas as well, poking around here and there. He’s talked about his job to the demon, and really thinks that it’d be cool for him to work with Toby—Red had the crazy experience and that’d definitely be useful for Toby.

He asked for some time off for the sake of hanging out with Scott. Stiles still owed some extra time to pay back for her paying for Roscoe—but one break day wasn’t that bad. He wasn’t going anywhere soon.

He’d sent a text to Scott and told him to get a day off with him so they can do some sight-seeing in Centria. And he sure as hell had guessed how Scott would react when he saw Roscoe.

So, it’s been a few hours since they started said road trip. They checked out Rhapsody Heights and then moved to Windjammer Cove. Taking photos at the towns here and there. Seeing the sights like the Widow’s Watch lighthouse and the Skystone park. It was pretty nice

Stiles parked the car near Downbeat Bay, looking over the sea as he took a bite out of the sandwich he had wrapped as he asked. “So, how are things going? You doing good? How are things with Ayano?”

Scott McCall likes this.
  2. Scott McCall

Scott McCall Teen Wolf
    not all monsters do monstrous things

City Guard, Midcourt Division
    Race:
    True Alpha Werewolf
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Directory:
    link
    [​IMG]

The moment Scott saw Roscoe he was pretty much giddy with joy. This jeep had been a huge part of their lives and yes, he had missed Roscoe when they were parted, though Stiles probably missed her more. The jeep once belonged to his mother and part of the plan for their future in which no-one gets left behind.

"Everything's good. Really good. I didn't think I'd be this happy in a long time." Scott replied after swallowing a bite of his food. When Allison had vanished and Stiles was still dealing with the evil fox, Scott was sure his world would stay crumbled. His hope had never truly gone out though.

"I really care about her, you know? After Allison I thought my heart would not heal." He shook his head and then looked towards Stiles. This roadtrip was what they both needed, some time together away from everything and just do best friend stuff.

"What about you? How you holding up after Derek?"

Stiles Stilinski likes this.
  3. Stiles Stilinski

Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    Stiles smiled back to Scott, happy that his brother was happy too. It’s been so long since they had the time to sit back and relax; Pandora was one big adventure after another—though one could definitely describe it as a mess too.

Talking with Dr. Lu had helped a bit, and even the whole talking with his dead mom was doing some good. It made him sad—sad that his mom never saw him grow older. That their time together as a family was cut short. Dad lost the love of his life, and Stiles lost his mom. But he still had a family with his friends.

He grasped Scott’s shoulder and patted it, hoping that he provided a bit of comfort. The werewolf had told him that when he was in his world, he had held Allison in his arms as she died. It made him feel guilty that a different version of him had caused that but he was glad that, even though Allison is gone from Pandora too, he was healing.

“I’m glad you’re happy, dude. Ayano is a good person; she means well and has such a big heart. You stand by each other.” It’s actually super sweet and he was happy that he could see his BFF in a good relationship. “You should totally go on like a romantic vacation with her. Something cute and relaxing.”

Of course, Scott then asked how he was doing after Derek. Stiles shifted and grabbed the water bottle to think a bit. Right, there was also another reason he wanted to talk to Scott, but right now?

“I’m good; therapy is going well. Work too—we got some new people so that’s cool. And with Derek?” He swung his legs back and forth, kicking a small pebble. “It’s a bit lonely. I guess I’ve been so used to him that I didn’t expect him to...go. You know?”

Scott McCall likes this.
  4. Scott McCall

Scott McCall Teen Wolf

Race:
    True Alpha Werewolf
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Directory:
    link
    [​IMG]

"Thanks man. She sure is something. How did I manage to get such an amazing girlfriend?" He patted his hand and leaned back a little, just surveying what was in front of him and taking in the sights and smells. "I want to take her to Elysium. I know she's already been but there are some places that I think could really work for a romantic vacaion."

He gave his brother a sympathetic smile and nod. "I'm glad to hear it. I know how hard it can be. Therapy can be scary to begin with." Not to mention the stigma behind seeing someone like that. Some thought it was weak. They were wrong.

It was strength and courage.

"Yea, I know what you mean. It's weird not having him around. Though you seemed to be getting close to him." Scott had noticed, and left it at that, the conversation open in case Stiles wanted to talk about it.

5. Stiles Stilinski

Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    “You were you, dude. The amazing Scott we all know and love,” he replied easily, just as Scott then mentioned he wanted to take her to Elysium.

“That’d be super sweet. Like some romantic beach or garden or something like that. I remember the space shuttle thing, which was pretty cool. Besides the fact that I was pretty sure Vader was behind it. Still trying to get used to that.”

Hearing Scott supporting him like that, really made him feel better. Sure, he was scared and a bit worried, but he had told Scott that he was thinking about it way back in December. “It can be, but Dr. Lu gives solid advice. We’ve tackled the whole Nogitsune thing...and it was nice to hear what I’ve been feeling isn’t unnatural.”

He took a few more bites of the sandwich before he finished it, putting the cling foil in the small plastic bag they had set up for trash. It was as he was drinking some water was when Scott said he and Derek had gotten pretty close. It surprised him, causing him to cough a bit, and he was sure his cheeks were a bit flushed...but he guessed this was as good as an opening to one of the other things he wanted to talk. “Yeah...I guess so. We all lived together and even though we had some rough patches, Derek was—is a great guy. Though after the whole Nogitsune thing...I...I kind of realized how much you guys mean to mean. What he means to me.”

He fiddled with his hands, his fingers clenching the edge of his jacket. “I guess the one thing that I’m regretting about is that I never told him how I felt. Kind of ironic too, cause I already had Ayano and Toby tell me to go for it and come what may.”

Scott McCall likes this.
  6. Scott McCall

Scott McCall Teen Wolf

Race:
    True Alpha Werewolf
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Directory:
    link
    The conversation went from figuring out where to take Ayano for their date, to how things were going in the therapy sessions and then onto Derek. Scott replied easily enough to it all, asking Stiles if he had any recommendations for where to go when in Elysium, and then gave him a bit of a blank look at the mention of Vader.

Yea, he definitely needed to see Star Wars at some point. Sooner rather than later because he was sure Stiles was going to do everything in his power.

His hand reached out and squeezed his shoulder, reaffirming and telling his best friend and brother what words he couldn't come up with. He was there for him, no matter what life threw at them. No matter what happened. And he was glad Stiles was seeing someone that could help him out here. They'd all been through so much.

But he listened as Stiles talked about Derek, inwardly pleased. He'd already figured that Stiles might have cared for the older wolf more than what he had wanted to admit, and even then he waited for Stiles to tell him rather than be like 'yup already knew there, bud.'

"It can be scary to tell someone how you feel." Scott nodded, finishing off his food. "Maybe you'll get a chance too, someday? This box has done weirder stuff to us before."

It was clear that Scott had no problem with it. At all. What mattered most was his friends happiness.

7. Stiles Stilinski

Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    They fell into their routine easily, despite not having met up for a while. Back home, they’d talk every day when they were at school and then they’d meet up and do shit together. It didn’t change when Scott became a werewolf...but it did change when Pandora came around.

He’d missed this, but Stiles understood that they both had their own lives—but he was hoping that they’d still stay connected. That had been his biggest fear when they’d go to college; that they’d lose touch with one another. But he knew that Scott wouldn’t cut him off with no reason. They were brothers, not by blood but by something stronger.

He recommended for Scott to take Ayano to some of Elysium’s gardens, as well as maybe the library and the food that the place has to offer. Stiles rolled his eyes when he saw Scott’s blank look, vowing that he’d get Scott to see Star Wars one day, but had no idea if they could here since, just like with superheroes, they’d pop up in Pandora too.

Stiles smiled back to Scott when he grasped his shoulder, putting his own hand over his, appreciating the gesture. Scott was the best person he could ever ask for a friend, a brother. They’ve been through thick and thin, and he hoped that Scott knew that he’d help him in any way he could, no matter the cost.

Scott’s lack of shock to Stiles’ half-ass confession was...well, wasn’t surprising. The guy was a werewolf, could smell his emotions, so he probably already knew that Stiles had liked Derek way before even Stiles knew. He appreciated the support he was giving, the way that Scott didn’t make it weird or anything.

“I know it is—there’s like a 50 to 60 percent chance that he might get back. But the possibility that Derek is gonna remember the time we’ve spent here is lower than 50.” Stiles sighed and scratched the back of his neck, glancing over the vast ocean before them.

“It’s also...well, I just dunno what he likes. We know he’s dated girls but nothing about guys. What if I say something and just fuck it up? Make things awkward? Do I want to say something but ruin the friendship we have?”