HeaderBox1

Welcome
to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Spotlight

Story Hub Banner

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Elevated high above Pandora Town is the futuristic, whimsical Orbit City. Make sure to visit while it's still here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Exact doppelgangers of Pandora citizens are appearing out of nowhere, seemingly at random. Read more about it here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

News Article Rocket Technology Opens for Business

Discussion in 'Pandora News' started by Giovanni, Dec 31, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Giovanni

Giovanni Pokémon

Rocket Technologies / Team Rocket Boss
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Evil
    Directory:
    link

[​IMG]
    January 7th, Year 7

A new business has appeared in the Blackhaven district by the name "Rocket Technologies." Based in a refurbished warehouse, their products include recycled technology, from computers to other miscellaneous gadgets, all sold at a reasonable price to low income Pandorians. They also provide loans of certain products, such as cell phones, to new arrivals as well as offer jobs.

Their founder, Giovanni, hopes to bring in a new kind of crowd into the district and bring financial prosperity. "In my home world of Kanto, I was a renowned business man and successful Gym Leader. It is my hope that I can use my experiences to help those being displaced from their homes and give them a second chance in Pandora."

When questioned about the ethics behind reselling used Stark technology, he simply replied, "If Stark wishes to have his technology back, then I shall give it. However, he doesn't seem to be here now and frankly, it wouldn't seem right considering I have the best interest of the community in mind."

While Rocket Technology is only in the beginning stages in the business cycle, Giovanni has intentions of expanding and hopes to be releasing a new product in the coming months. Known in his home world as a Pokeball, these devices are used to capture creatures known as Pokemon, though their utilities may soon be expanded to other creatures. "While any new Pandora arrival is welcome to come work for us, I have a special interest in those that are looking to help develop technology," Giovanni stated. "Keeping up with the other technology companies in Pandora will be a challenge, but I want to make sure that Pandorians have access to the technology they need in order to live easier."

Relevant Threads
    The Birth of An Era