HeaderBox1

Welcome
to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Spotlight

Story Hub Banner

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. This beautiful little ranch along with its famous Lon Lon milk are back! Just don't harass the Cuccos. Make sure to visit while it's still here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A voice has begun narrating the inner thoughts of the citizens of Pandora! Read more about it here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

roses in december | eris's organizer

Discussion in 'Player Organizers' started by Eris, Jun 13, 2018.

1. Eris

Eris Player

Editor-in-Chief
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good

Roses in December

Eris's Organizer

About MeHi! I'm Eris and I'm excited to be a part of Pandora! I have been roleplaying on forums for 5 years and am super excited to meet all kinds of characters from sources known and unknown to me. In real life, I'm 25 years old and I run a community newspaper, and in fandom life... well, I'm a huge nerd and I like it that way :D I discovered Tolkien at age 9 and his works have become my primary fandom since, although I do also enjoy Harry Potter, Star Wars, Dragon Age, Zero Escape, Assassination Classroom, The Devil is a Part-Timer, and many other fandoms. I love learning about new things and if you're ever looking for someone to explore your theories, ideas or headcanons - or just someone to fangirl with - feel free to poke me here or on Discord!

Roleplay PreferencesI prefer threads that give characters opportunities to discover new things about themselves, and in turn, allow me to play out new scenarios I may not have thought of. This discovery process is important to me, although I am willing to do some more generic "greeting" threads as long as that's not all I'm doing. I am open to plotting with multiple characters from the same person, but I would want to limit myself to 3 threads with the same person at one time because I'd like to try to meet and roleplay with lots of different people. In terms of the posts themselves, I do tend to internal-monologue a fair bit, although if a character is chattier, they may just start talking and not stop for a while. I do my best to keep conversations even, though!

LimitsThe only one I can think of at the moment is that I would not want to play out anything involving suicide, whether from my own characters, other people's, or random NPCs. Other than that, I'm good with mature themes, I'd just prefer more sexual things to be run by me first even with a fade-to-black.

Check out my characters below!

#1 Eris, Jun 13, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
  2. Eris

Eris Player

Editor-in-Chief
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good

Fëanor

Tolkien Legendarium

[​IMG]

Fëanor is an innovator at heart, always yearning to come up with the newest and greatest inventions to prove himself in the eyes of his family and his people. Although he often seems proud and aloof, he does have a great desire to get closer to others. He has left his wife and seven sons behind in Aman, and although the journey to Pandora was entirely unintentional, he hopes to have experiences here that can help him as he works on his greatest invention back home. His insatiable curiosity and desire to be the best will undoubtedly lead to adventures.

Basic Info
    • Job: Metalsmith at Hammer & Anvil
    • Home: 43 Emerson Road, Westcourt (house)
    Looking For
    • Blacksmithing or jewelry making
    • Interactions with other inventors
    • Family drama of whatever sort
    • Any sort of new experiences, really

Other Characters I Hope To App

Saving Ideas For Later

[​IMG]

Knight-Commander Meredith (Dragon Age) - Lawful Evil

[​IMG]

Koro Sensei (Assassination Classroom) - Chaotic Good

#2 Eris, Jun 13, 2018