By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. It's Activity Check Time! November 1-7
    Click here to save your characters!
  3. The new season is here and there's a whole new world to explore!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is broken.
    Read More Here!
    Dismiss Notice

roses in december | eris's organizer

Discussion in 'Player Organizers' started by Eris, Jun 13, 2018.

1. Eris

Eris Player

Writer & Nerd
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good

Roses in December

Eris's Organizer

About MeHi! I'm Eris and I'm excited to be a part of Pandora! I have been roleplaying on forums for 5 years and am super excited to meet all kinds of characters from sources known and unknown to me. In real life, I'm 25 years old and I run a community newspaper, and in fandom life... well, I'm a huge nerd and I like it that way :D I discovered Tolkien at age 9 and his works have become my primary fandom since, although I do also enjoy Harry Potter, Star Wars, Dragon Age, Zero Escape, Assassination Classroom, The Devil is a Part-Timer, and many other fandoms. I love learning about new things and if you're ever looking for someone to explore your theories, ideas or headcanons - or just someone to fangirl with - feel free to poke me here or on Discord!

Roleplay Preferences
    RP Preferences Here!

LimitsHard limit on suicide, whether from my own characters, other people's, or random NPCs. Other than that, I'm good with mature themes, except for non-con or romanticized dub-con.

Check out my characters below!

#1 Eris, Jun 13, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
  2. Eris

Eris Player

Writer & Nerd
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good

Akane Kurashiki

Zero Escape

[​IMG]

Akane has lived a long and turbulent life in her short years, and was on the cusp of beginning the journey to her final happiness when she entered Pandora. Although this world is so different from her own, she finds that it is giving her the opportunity to do something she has not done since she was a child - live like a normal human - and she intends to do so as much as she can. She travels in the company of an old dog named Gab.

Basic Info
    • Home: 903 Tverskaya Villa, Overcity Prime, Elysium, Cosmic Wilderness
    • Job: Councillor of Science, The Alliance
    • Pet: Gab the dog
    Plot Hooks
    • Friends: Akane is doing her best to make new friends. She is somewhat shy, and rambles when she's nervous. She is open to friends of any gender, species, etc.
    • Enemies: Akane does not tend to make any enemies unless she knows that they prey on children or otherwise treat children wrong. She will pursue these enemies with a vengeance that completely shocks most people who only know her typical personality.
    • Romance: Akane is happily imagining the day when she will be Mrs. Akane Tenmyouji, and is not interested in any romance. She is also unlikely to recognize flirting, if anyone attempts it.
    Sample Plot Ideas
    • Interacting with children, particularly if they need help with something
    • Learning how to do normal life stuff/adulting
    • Discussing her favorite urban legends and conspiracy theories
    • Doggy playdates for Gab
    • Shenanigans with esper powers

Fëanor

Tolkien Legendarium

[​IMG]

Fëanor is an innovator at heart, always yearning to come up with the newest and greatest inventions to prove himself in the eyes of his family and his people. Although he often seems proud and aloof, he does have a great desire to get closer to others. He has left his wife and seven sons behind in Aman, and although the journey to Pandora was entirely unintentional, he hopes to have experiences here that can help him as he works on his greatest invention back home. His insatiable curiosity and desire to be the best will undoubtedly lead to adventures.

Basic Info
    • Home: 67 River Styx Lane, Pandopolis
    • Job: Owner & Blacksmith at Mind Over Metal
    • Pet: None
    Plot Hooks
    • Friends: Fëanor generally gravitates towards people who are curious about the world and want to learn more, and people who he can get excited about things with.
    • Enemies: Fëanor has very little patience for anyone who does not treat him with the respect he believes he deserves. Also, if he finds out that anyone is unfaithful to their romantic partner, he is likely to start things off on the wrong foot.
    • Romance: Fëanor is married to Nerdanel, and it goes against the very fiber of his being to cheat, so he is not open to romance in Pandora.
    Sample Plot Ideas
    • Blacksmithing or jewelry making. Commission him for something unique!
    • Do you want to work for Fëanor as a blacksmith, or learn from him as an apprentice? Openings are available! Fëanor is also willing to talk general blacksmithing ideas with just about anyone
    • Interacting with other inventors, whether in the physical or magical realms
    • Family drama of whatever sort in his own family or others'
    • Modern experiences and learning about new technology
    • Competitions of any sort
    • Exploring the world
    • Do you want to compete on a new season of Hell's Blacksmith? 8D

Katya Volskaya

Overwatch

[​IMG]

Katya is a new arrival to Pandora, having arrived directly after being blackmailed for some less-than-honest business practices. Although she wouldn't admit it, she is confused, and halfway convinced she's under the hacker Sombra's influence in this strange new world. And yet, this is a world not at war, one with no Omnic Crisis or omnium about to produce even more enemies... perhaps she can learn what her life is meant to be in a world at peace...

Basic Info
    • Home: 332 Piney Run Road, Levitton, Ark City, Centria
    • Job: Engineer at TroYA X
    Plot Hooks
    • Friends: Katya isn't exactly the best at making friends, nor does she trust the word "friend" much at the moment, but people may be able to worm their way in over time.
    • Enemies: Anyone who threatens Katya, her home, and especially her daughter becomes her enemy... which is a very bad idea.
    • Romance: Katya hasn't been in a romantic relationship in years, but she may be up for a slow burn relationship.
    Sample Plot Ideas
    • I'd love for Katya to meet some robots/AI creations
    • Comparing ideas with other scientists would be fun
    • Shenanigans with kids

Teddy Lupin

Harry Potter

[​IMG]

Teddy is a seventeen-year-old wizard ready to take on the world! Eager and optimistic, he looks forward to learning as much as he can about Pandora and making a positive difference. He is hoping to make the most of his travels to this new world by making friends, learning about different worlds and traveling to different areas of the box. Although he hopes to return to Hogwarts and finish his education one day, for now he finds himself fully invested in his journey to Pandora.

Basic Info
    • Home: 005 Dragonview Apartments, Cascade Bay, Crystal Vales
    • Job: None
    Plot Hooks
    • Friends: Teddy enjoys making friends with just about anyone, and will often make the first move towards a new friendship if he encounters someone he doesn't know.
    • Enemies: Teddy finds it hard to make enemies, but he will generally set himself at odds with bullies, narrow-minded or prejudiced people, and people who take advantage of others.
    • Romance: Teddy has a crush on Victoire Weasley in his own world, but I would not be completely averse to him having a relationship here. Please ask first, though!
    Sample Plot Ideas
    • Is one of your characters in need of something? Teddy would love to help!
    • Mentorship/older brother shenanigans with children
    • Learning about modern muggle (non-wizard) technology
    • Situations where magic is needed, or perhaps a run-in with someone who is anti-magic

#2 Eris, Jun 13, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2018
  3. Jack

Jack Player

Dog lady
    Race:
    Moose
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil
    @Knight-Commander Meredith

OKAY SO this is a bit simplistic, but Meredith lives in Misty Hollow, yes? So does @Crowley , though he lives outside the barrier. ANYWHO, Crowley is a demon and tbf while his reputation around town isn't as bad as it has been in the past, due in part to his help when the barrier fell last season, he's not exactly a good person. A demon's a demon's a demon and all that and I know in DA there's a whole lot of tension regarding demons and mages and magic in general... which pm encompasses everything that Crowley is. FFS he doesn't even have his own body - he possesses human beings in order to traffic with the living. He also has a giant Hellhound named Juliet who's overall alarmingly friendly... but also fucking huge and can make a nuisance of herself SO IDK I'M JUST BABBLING NOW

4. Eris

Eris Player

Writer & Nerd
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    @Jack I definitely think that could be a fun idea! It could take some finagling to work (she's not particularly inclined to keep talking with words rather than her sword once she knows he's a demon), but if that's not obvious even for a little while, I think we could get some fun roleplay out of it! :)

5. The Governor

The Governor The Walking Dead
    You kill or you die.

Anna & Apollo's Pet
    Race:
    Tiger
    Directory:
    link
    @Eris:

Hello! Thank you for giving me permission to harass one of your characters! :D Would you rather I throw a tiger at Akane, Fëanor or Meredith? Are you interested in a proper IC thread, or a one-shot/reaction type thing?

Lastly, would you prefer me to suggest a random act of kindness, or is there something specific Gov can help one of your characters with? :) My initial thought reading your organiser was to suggest something happens to Akane's dog (he gets abducted by an animal testing laboratory, etc), and Gov helps her get him back.

And you should definitely app Calvin and Hobbes in the future. ;)

6. Eris

Eris Player

Writer & Nerd
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    @The Governor I'd be up for either a thread or an IC thing, although I think throwing a tiger at one of my people for a thread could be super fun! I like the idea of him helping Akane with something - one warning about Gab getting taken by an animal testing lab, however, is that it would make Akane *super duper extra angsty* and I don't know if you would want that level of angst xD Basically, if you want to go the angsty route and uncover the hardcore Akane, we can do that plot, but if you want to stick to the sweet/adorable/naïve Akane, it'd likely have to be something different xD

@Jack Just wanted to note that I realized I liked your status with Meredith when really that meant I had forgotten to change back over to Eris first xD I keep on doing that but I wanted to let you know that I am open to plots with Meredith of course, but also Feanor or Akane if they're more your style. I'm cool with whatever :)

7. Dharke

Dharke Join me in Coosa!

Race:
    Tiger Man
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil
    I'm 100% fine with angsty, hardcore Akane! ;) Perhaps we could start light... Gab loses a dog toy, which Gov returns? Then they get ambushed by people who want to steal her dog? I realise I've used an animal testing lab before in a thread, so maybe some kind of illegal pet trade conspiracy instead? I'm also open to any ideas you've got!

8. Eris

Eris Player

Writer & Nerd
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    @Dharke I like where this is going! I think it could be really cool to take that route. I'd be happy to go with the illegal pet trade as well; there will still be enough angst there :) What times/dates/places work for you?

9. Dharke

Dharke Join me in Coosa!

Race:
    Tiger Man
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil
    Great. :) At the moment Gov is free any time this season, excluding 1st - 5th June and 10th July. He tends to drift around wilderness locations. Did you want me to start the thread, or have you got an idea in mind? Glad you like the thread idea!

10. Eris

Eris Player

Writer & Nerd
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    @Dharke I'm glad you like it too! Depending on whether you want Gov to be, I can do different things at different times. Akane will be traveling from Lon Lon Ranch to Pandora Town between July 8-9, and she will be in Cascade Bay and exploring around there after July 19. I don't have a specific starter idea and I do have a busy week coming up so a starter would be appreciated if you don't mind :)

Dharke likes this.
  11. Nyami

Nyami Silver Fox Fanatic

Alignment:
    True Neutral
    @Eris Clara could help Teddy with muggle tech! Maybe Teddy is trying to figure out a phone and Clara takes notice of his struggles? Could be pretty fun and funny!

Eris likes this.
  12. Eris

Eris Player

Writer & Nerd
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    @Nyami More phone shenanigans? I’d never say no! 8D When would Clara be available?

Nyami likes this.
  13. Nyami

Nyami Silver Fox Fanatic

Alignment:
    True Neutral
    @Eris The only dates taken for Clara are September 1st, 5th, 8th, 19th and October 4th!

Eris likes this.
  14. Eris

Eris Player

Writer & Nerd
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    @Nyami I don’t have computer access at the moment but Teddy is free almost every day in September and doesn’t have anything for October. I will be back to my computer on Tuesday but in the meantime please feel free to check his directory! I would be able to start something probably on Wednesday but not before, if you want me to start; otherwise feel free to jump in! :)

Nyami likes this.
  15. Nyami

Nyami Silver Fox Fanatic

Alignment:
    True Neutral
    @Eris Let's do September 15th! And it would be absolutely wonderful if you could start, thanks!

16. Eris

Eris Player

Writer & Nerd
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    @Nyami I have something on the 15th that I figured out on the plane and forgot to put in - could we move it one day either way or some other time in there?

17. Nyami

Nyami Silver Fox Fanatic

Alignment:
    True Neutral
    @Eris Sure! Will September 16th work?

Eris likes this.
  18. Eris

Eris Player

Writer & Nerd
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    @Nyami sure! And I can get it started probably on Wednesday

Nyami likes this.
  19. Evie

Evie Player

@Eris I'd love to introduce Arthur Pendragon to either Feanor or Teddy Lupin! Arthur is, of course, the once and future King of Camelot, fairly new to Pandora and finding his feet. He's looking for friends, and though magic is something he's still a little wary about... he's coming around slowly. Let me know if you'd like to thread!

Eris likes this.
  20. Eris

Eris Player

Writer & Nerd
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    @Evie I think threading with Arthur could be awesome! Fëanor might be more familiar to Arthur as a blacksmith with no particular magic; then again, Teddy is magical but super nice and always looking for new friends. Do you have a plot in mind?