By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Spring has arrived!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a nice day, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

Letter round two, buckaroo

Discussion in 'Communications' started by Billyboy, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Billyboy

Billyboy A Clockwork Orange

TBD
    Race:
    Greek Demigod
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good

14 March, Y-108

Dear Julie,

Hope that candy I ntse sent was all right. Guess it's the first time I veer ever did that, so I'm bound to make a mistake sooner or eltra later.

Anyways...

Since it's been so gonl long since I traveled last, how's life in the Wastes?

B.B.

@Julie in the Dread Wastes, c/o @Manfred von Richthofen

#1 Billyboy, Mar 14, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
    Manfred von Richthofen and Julie like this.
  2. Julie

Julie Dead by Daylight

Race:
    Entity Child
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    Dear BB,

My my are you a gentleman, chocolate is hard to get out here so I appericated it. You did great, its hard to go wrong with candy.

Lifes been great here, I got some friends and the sun actually rises everyday. There are alot of assholes but I get to beat the crap outta them. Never a dull moment you know. Im not really sure what the rest of this world is like, got any favorite spots I can check out?

Question- Do you have a cassette player? I'd like to send you a copy of my mixtape, as a thanks.

The Ace of the Waste,
    -Jules

P.S.
    -A doodle of adorable mini version of herself stuffing her face with chocolate and stabbing the air aggressivly at mini pietro to keep him away from it, with angry text bubble"MINE!" The letter smells vaguely of her perfume-