By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The new season is here and there's a whole new world to explore!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Pandora is broken.
    Read More Here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

Scooting on in Here - Skooter910's Organizer

Discussion in 'Player Organizers' started by Skooter910, Nov 17, 2017.

1. Skooter910

Skooter910 Player

Skooter910

I say that aloud too sometimes, just: "man, no life."

About Me
    What’s there to say about me that hasn’t already been said. Well, since I’m pretty quiet, most everything. I just turned 21 in September, and didn’t use that as an excuse to drink myself into a stupor. Instead I spent it enjoying my passion, video games. As you may be able to guess from my choice of characters, I love all kinds of video games, though rpg’s rank pretty high on my list. My favorites are Fallout: New Vegas, Skyrim, Pokémon X and Y, Dragon Age: Inquisition, and Stardew Valley. If you saw how much time I’ve clocked in for all those games, you’d probably feel a lot of pity. Especially Stardew Valley.

About My Plots
    Really, I’m less interested in plots and more interested in characters. I don’t mind a plot just being an excuse to bring two characters together just to see them bounce off of each other. I’m not afraid to hurt my characters and leave them damaged from their experience, mostly because I love having characters work through that. I love breaking a cutie just to rebuild them into something better.

Limits
    Honestly, I can’t think of much. My characters can be beat up pretty badly as long as they’ll be able to stand back up afterwards. I don’t want any non-con or dub-con, but other than that, kidnapping, torture, threats, getting beat up, it's all good. In fact, I encourage bad stuff happening to one of them.

Check out my team of sad, self-loathing characters below!

#1 Skooter910, Nov 17, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2018
  2. Skooter910

Skooter910 Player

Arcade Gannon

Fallout • Profile

[​IMG]

When looking for someone to exemplify the true cruelty found in the Wasteland, Arcade is a good example. Not because he’s heartless, but because the Wasteland seems to conspire to cause him as much pain as possible. From the age of four, he and his family have been on the run because of their ties to the Enclave, the descendants of the government that caused the war that destroyed his world.

Despite all of this, Arcade wants nothing more out of life than to improve the standards of living for everyone. He chose to work as a doctor simply because it gives him a chance to help those in need. That’s not to say he likes people, or rather, that he likes interacting with people. He’s a very awkward, uncomfortable man with very clear walls built up, but underneath that is a caring man who simply wants to make the world a better place.

Plot Stuff

#2 Skooter910, Nov 17, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2018
  3. Skooter910

Skooter910 Player

Heather Mason

Silent Hill • Profile

[​IMG]

Once upon a time, there was a young girl named Alessa Gillespie. All she wanted was to live happily with her mother and friends, but then her powers developed. She was seen as a witch by her peers, and as a potential mother of god by her mother, who burned her alive in order to birth the god.

These are the memories Heather was burdened with after the death of her father sent her on a quest for revenge and self-discovery. After finally finishing her business in that town, she was pulled into Pandora, very hurt by everything she experienced.

Plot Stuff

#3 Skooter910, Nov 17, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2018
  4. Skooter910

Skooter910 Player

Amy Wellard

Shardlight • Profile
    [​IMG]
    Another survivor of the post-apocalypse, Amy is an intelligent and kind young woman who has been through a lot. She's tried to live by simply keeping her head down and living from day to day with whatever mechanic jobs need to be done. That ended when she contracted the dangerous illness, green lung.

Because of her disease she's fallen down a deep rabbit hole of danger and rebellion against the tyrannical Aristocracy. Being in Pandora is only a boon to her. It even brought her to someone able to cure her disease almost immediately upon being taken.
    Plot Stuff

#4 Skooter910, Nov 17, 2017
  5. Skooter910

Skooter910 Player

Leah Clearwater

Twilight • Profile

[​IMG]

Wow, a person who isn't blonde. Even I am surprised.

Leah's life took a very sudden and depressing turn once her fiance turned into a giant wolf and disappeared, only to return, become obsessed with her cousin and marry her, despite mauling her face when she refused him.

Being the only person who seems to have a problem with this, Leah was branded a jealous, bitter harpy who needs to get over her past relationship. Becoming the only female shapeshifter in her tribe's history, and given no respect for that, she has a hard outer shell that hides a very caring and fun-loving girl.

Plot Stuff

#5 Skooter910, Dec 5, 2017
    Raphael Santiago and Jen like this.
  6. Skooter910

Skooter910 Player

Grantaire

Les Miserables • Profile

[​IMG]

I hope it doesn't surprise you when I say that Grantaire was supposed to die. When he was yanked into Pandora, he had been hand in hand with his crush/obsession, staring down the National Guard as they pointed loaded guns at them. He was perfectly willing to face death alongside Enjolras, but Pandora apparently had different ideas.

This new world is strange, and he still has a lot of problems, but there's no denying that it's much better in practically every way. Finally, he has an opportunity to work through what seemed to be eternally undiagnosed depression, anxiety, alcoholism, and dyscalculia. And perhaps, get some closure with Enjolras.

Plot Stuff

#6 Skooter910, Mar 28, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2018
  7. Nyami

Nyami Silver Fox Fanatic

Alignment:
    True Neutral
    @Wheatley and @C.A. Rotwang need to interact! Maybe Rotwang could find Wheatley when he's 'broken' and fix him! Then Wheatley might end up feeling indebted to him! I think the two could be an interesting team-up!

Skooter910 likes this.
  8. Skooter910

Skooter910 Player

Wheatley would probably be super grateful and pull that cliche from cartoons. Sure, there are plenty of ways for Wheatley to get broken. Most likely he'd run into something or he'd fall off of something.

Nyami likes this.
  9. Nyami

Nyami Silver Fox Fanatic

Alignment:
    True Neutral
    @Skooter910 I like that idea a lot! Maybe Wheatley was wheeling away from someone or something and rammed into a wall. Since Rotwang's familiar with very robotics he would probably find a way to fix him! Hmm, should we do a thread for something like this? I'm willing to write a starter if ya want!

Skooter910 likes this.
  10. Skooter910

Skooter910 Player

Yeah, that all sounds good to me. Wheatley's usually zipping around Pandora Town with abandon, so he can be anywhere, and his only thread so far is the very beginning of March.

Nyami likes this.
  11. Nyami

Nyami Silver Fox Fanatic

Alignment:
    True Neutral
    @Skooter910 Would it be alright to do a thread in either Misty Hollow or Silverwood? Rotwang is most likely to be found there. Also, any date past March 11th is fine with me!

12. Skooter910

Skooter910 Player

Wheatley's a pretty big coward, so I don't think there's really a good way to get him into either of those places. He'd be way too terrified to even get close to them.

13. Nyami

Nyami Silver Fox Fanatic

Alignment:
    True Neutral
    @Skooter910 I might be able to figure out a way to get Rotwang to Pandora Town. If I do, do you mind if I tag you in a starter?

14. Skooter910

Skooter910 Player

Those both sound just fine to me. Just a heads up that Wheatley might not make it past this AC since he's only got two posts this month.

Nyami likes this.