HeaderBox1

Welcome
to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Spotlight

Story Hub Banner

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The snow topped buildings and shops of Hogsmeade are all decked out for the holidays, ready for visitors! Make sure to visit while it's still here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A magical wish-granting pool has been discovered in the desert. Read more about it here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The WRITING CONQUEST is back! Complete challenges and earn points for your team!
    Click here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

Scooting on in Here - Skooter910's Organizer

Discussion in 'Player Organizers' started by Skooter910, Nov 17, 2017.

1. Skooter910

Skooter910 Player

Skooter910

I don't have a problem!

About Me
    What’s there to say about me that hasn’t already been said. Well, since I’m pretty quiet, most everything. I just turned 21 in September, and didn’t use that as an excuse to drink myself into a stupor. Instead I spent it enjoying my passion, video games. As you may be able to guess from my choice of characters, I love all kinds of video games, though rpg’s rank pretty high on my list. My favorites are Fallout: New Vegas, Skyrim, Pokémon X and Y, Dragon Age: Inquisition, and Stardew Valley. If you saw how much time I’ve clocked in for all those games, you’d probably feel a lot of pity. Especially Stardew Valley.

About My Plots
    Really, I’m less interested in plots and more interested in characters. I don’t mind a plot just being an excuse to bring two characters together just to see them bounce off of each other. I’m not afraid to hurt my characters and leave them damaged from their experience, mostly because I love having characters work through that. I love breaking a cutie just to rebuild them into something better.

Limits
    Honestly, I can’t think of much. My characters can be beat up pretty badly as long as they’ll be able to stand back up afterwards. I don’t want any non-con or dub-con, but other than that, kidnapping, torture, threats, getting beat up, it's all good. In fact, I encourage bad stuff happening to one of them.

The Mostly B(londe) Team below!

#1 Skooter910, Nov 17, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2017
  2. Skooter910

Skooter910 Player

Arcade Gannon

Fallout • Profile

[​IMG]

When looking for someone to exemplify the true cruelty found in the Wasteland, Arcade is a good example. Not because he’s heartless, but because the Wasteland seems to conspire to cause him as much pain as possible. From the age of four, he and his family have been on the run because of their ties to the Enclave, the descendants of the government that caused the war that destroyed his world.

Despite all of this, Arcade wants nothing more out of life than to improve the standards of living for everyone. He chose to work as a doctor simply because it gives him a chance to help those in need. That’s not to say he likes people, or rather, that he likes interacting with people. He’s a very awkward, uncomfortable man with very clear walls built up, but underneath that is a caring man who simply wants to make the world a better place.

Plot Stuff

#2 Skooter910, Nov 17, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2017
  3. Skooter910

Skooter910 Player

Heather Mason

Silent Hill • Profile

[​IMG]

Once upon a time, there was a young girl named Alessa Gillespie. All she wanted was to live happily with her mother and friends, but then her powers developed. She was seen as a witch by her peers, and as a potential mother of god by her mother, who burned her alive in order to birth the god.

These are the memories Heather was burdened with after the death of her father sent her on a quest for revenge and self-discovery. After finally finishing her business in that town, she was pulled into Pandora, very hurt by everything she experienced.

Plot Stuff

#3 Skooter910, Nov 17, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
  4. Skooter910

Skooter910 Player

Cynthia

Pokémon • Profile

[​IMG]

Getting to the much more cheerful characters, Cynthia was the champion of the Sinnoh region before the player character defeated her. Instead of feeling upset, she took the new free time to explore the world as she pleased. Being brought to Pandora was just as exciting.

Cynthia is a friendly, cheerful, outgoing woman. She loves her Pokémon and could talk to everyone about them. Of course, don’t let that fool you, as she’s also headstrong and just, and would never let anyone get away with wrongdoings if she can help it.

Plot Stuff

#4 Skooter910, Nov 17, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
  5. Skooter910

Skooter910 Player

Kiel

Rune Factory 4 • Profile
    [​IMG]
    The most powerful of the lot is also the youngest. Kiel is a bright, cheerful, and strong young man who has a love of studying and talking to people. He just loves hearing people's gossip and secrets. He also loves sharing both of those to whoever he meets. It's not out of maliciousness, he simply doesn't realize sometimes that secrets aren't supposed to be told to everyone.

Underneath Kiel's excitable exterior, however, is a lot of self-loathing. The deaths of both his parents hit him hard, and due to a promise his father made but never fully followed through, he believes himself to be completely weak, and that his happiness is subordinate to everyone else's.
    Plot Stuff

#5 Skooter910, Nov 17, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
  6. Skooter910

Skooter910 Player

Amy Wellard

Shardlight • Profile
    [​IMG]
    Another survivor of the post-apocalypse, Amy is an intelligent and kind young woman who has been through a lot. She's tried to live by simply keeping her head down and living from day to day with whatever mechanic jobs need to be done. That ended when she contracted the dangerous illness, green lung.

Because of her disease she's fallen down a deep rabbit hole of danger and rebellion against the tyrannical Aristocracy. Being in Pandora is only a boon to her. It even brought her to someone able to cure her disease almost immediately upon being taken.
    Plot Stuff

#6 Skooter910, Nov 17, 2017
  7. Skooter910

Skooter910 Player

Leah Clearwater

Twilight • Profile

[​IMG]

Wow, a person who isn't blonde. Even I am surprised.

Leah's life took a very sudden and depressing turn once her fiance turned into a giant wolf and disappeared, only to return, become obsessed with her cousin and marry her, despite mauling her face when she refused him.

Being the only person who seems to have a problem with this, Leah was branded a jealous, bitter harpy who needs to get over her past relationship. Becoming the only female shapeshifter in her tribe's history, and given no respect for that, she has a hard outer shell that hides a very caring and fun-loving girl.

Plot Stuff

#7 Skooter910, Dec 5, 2017
    Raphael Santiago and Jen like this.
  8. Skooter910

Skooter910 Player

Deacon

Fallout • Profile

[​IMG]

All hail, the great and powerful Overseer.

Deacon was the man to be in his vault growing up. His little gang, the Tunnel Snakes, ruled Vault 101 until the resident doctor tried to escape. The whole vault was thrown into chaos and he was forced to follow the doctor out and explore the big bad wasteland, looking for answers.

Did that sound like a lie to you? Good, then you know how to deal with Deacon, that is, to not believe anything he says.

As the intelligence officer of the synth-saving group the Railroad, Deacon has built up several identities and lies to tell everyone he meets in order to keep what he cares about safe. He might be freeing synths out of guilt for getting his synth wife killed, or, he might be a synth himself.

Knowing the real Deacon is next to impossible, because lying is his first, and last answer, to everything.

Plot Stuff

#8 Skooter910, Jan 7, 2018