By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Autumn is here!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a nice day, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

ScorpioRat's Revamped Organizer

Discussion in 'Player Organizers' started by ScorpioRat, Sep 14, 2018.

1. ScorpioRat

ScorpioRat Player

ScorpioRat's Page

Yes, that is my horoscope.

About MeHey, I'm from the U.S. and graduated University with a degree for Game Design and Animation. As you might guess from that, I like/am familiar with a lot of games, cartoons, anime, and a bunch of other things like that. My favorite genres and and characters I like are pretty all over the place, and I generally don't like to play the same kind of character multiple times in a row.

I'm pretty much aware of any big anime/manga that's been around since the late 90s and early 2000s onward, and even a few before that. The ones that I personally enjoyed/know a lot about are Sailor Moon, Naruto, the first 4 series of Digimon, Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood, Gurren Lagann, Kill la Kill, Azumanga Daioh, and probably a few that I'm forgetting now that I will remember later. I'm alright with characters from DBZ, One Piece, Bleach, My Hero Academia, Transformers: Animated, and some other big magical girl/sentai hero shows.

For regular western cartoons/comics, I'm good with Steven Universe, Teen Titans, the more well known DC and Marvel stuff, Avatar/Legend of Korra, Voltron and some other stuff.

For books and movies, I'd be interested in Harry Potter, the Percy Jackson series, the Dresden Files, A Song of Ice and Fire (though I will probably spoil myself RPing with someone), Star Wars, and Star Trek.

I play a ton of Nintendo games / stuff on Nintendo consoles and I like Pokemon, Metroid, Megaman (Starforce Series is my favorite), Legend of Zelda, and Fire Emblem a lot. I've been branching out into Playstation and PC games though, so I'm also good with Persona, Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Undertale, and Overwatch.

I've been roleplaying online for most of high school and college and I'm pretty used to the forum format of doing it, though I may get busy and not be able to post as frequently for a couple of weeks when I need to take care of job related things.

Roleplay PreferencesI generally like to make decent sized posts (at least a nice paragraph or two) and try to give other players things to work with so we don't stall out, but I can make short posts to keep a conversation or action scene going. I like planning out how threads end to some degree since that helps me when I get stuck on a post. I'd rather not have to react to a page worth of descriptive/ introspective text though. I'm good with most genres except the stuff I'm going to put in the limits section, and I'm fine with making my characters a little uncomfortable or pushing them closer to their limits if the thread is interesting enough. Even if you don't have a character from the fandoms I mentioned before, please don't be afraid to ask me if I want to roleplay with them if you think they'll have good chemistry with a character of mine. Characters with other sexualities is fine with me as well, though I don't have a lot of experience with writing M/M romance just to warn people. I'll generally stick with what's shown in canon for my own characters unless it either never comes up or it's hard to tell, then I'll headcanon it.

LimitsI'm pretty much against excessive gore in action/horror style things. Mentioning injuries/dying or blood is completely fine as long as the details don't get to gross levels. I'm also fine with romance plots, but I'd rather not go above the PG-13 rating with my characters for now. I'd also like to keep the roleplay at least a little hopeful for the characters, so I probably won't want to join in on excessively dark and depressing things unless there's a light at the end of the tunnel.

Check out my characters below!

#1 ScorpioRat, Sep 14, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2019
  2. ScorpioRat

ScorpioRat Player

Samus Aran

Metroid

[​IMG]

Samus Aran is a galaxy roaming bounty hunter from Earth's somewhat distant future. Though she's had a rough past, losing her birth parents at a young age when her home colony was wiped out by Space Pirates, it seems to only have given her the motivation to get stronger and protect others. After being raised and trained by the mysterious Chozo species on planet Zebes, she emerged as a dangerously competent warrior with a one of a kind suit to match. She's hunted down deadly creatures and sabotaged Space Pirate plans both for the Galactic Federation and for her own satisfaction. Even though Samus considers herself the Protector of the Galaxy, a title given to her by the now extinct Chozo, her one true enemy is still the monstrous dragon Ridley, who she will always want vengeance on for killing her parents.

In Pandora, Samus performs various mercenary and bounty hunting missions for pay, some less legal than others, but she still has enough of a moral compass to step in and try and help those who are in trouble. She lives outside of the Elysium space colony, but spends much of her time in her gunship, moving around Pandora and the Cosmic Wilderness. While normally a loner, she is slowly starting to make friends and trust people who are willing to push through her cold exterior and rusty social skills.

Canon UsedThis Samus is from a few days after the end of Super Metroid.

Potential Plot HooksMissions: Samus is willing to take on jobs that most other people are afraid of handling. She doesn't shy away from monsters, unexplored areas, or the threat of death if it pays well enough. Check this link out for more details on hiring her or starting a mission together- Bounty Hunting

Exiled Status: Samus is technically a criminal according to Elysium’s government, and so she’s effectively forced to stay underground and far away from the Alliance if she doesn’t want the authorities on her case. Whether your character believes that she’s really a bad person or not is up to you.

Alienation from Society: Samus often feels a level of separation between herself and "normal" people, and those that aren't entirely human anymore, or are completely alien and feel out of their depth, might get along with her well. Or maybe someone wants to prove her wrong somehow.

Archaeology/ Technology: These are two of the few subjects that can really excite her to some degree outside of a battle. She likes discovering bits of the past from the ruins and pieces left behind, and her alien-created suit and ship might attract people who have never encountered things like them before.

Chozo Tech and DNA: Samus is a unique and stable hybrid of Human and Chozo genes, and this gives her near superhuman qualities even without her armor. This might interest people who want to study her alien half, or extract samples and find uses for Chozo DNA. Chozo technology is also nearly impossible to operate right without their genes on hand, and those who covet Samus's suit will need her to unlock its full potential.

#2 ScorpioRat, Sep 14, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2019
  3. ScorpioRat

ScorpioRat Player

Makoto Niijima

Persona 5

[​IMG]
    Makoto is a model Japanese third year high school student, excelling in academics and organizing things as President of the student council. She acts polite and isn't the kind to cause trouble... as long as she believes that the rules are justified and genuinely help people. Inside, she does wish to stand up against the things she considers unfair, and has a deep passion for wanting to protect others from those who abuse societal rules to do as they want, but she sometimes struggles with breaking away from just following orders. Her bottled up opinions and frustration come out more when she takes on the role of Queen, a member of the illegal Phantom Thieves group that she acts as a strategist for. Her self confidence is still less than great, and she has a bad habit of believing she is some kind of burden, though she tries very hard to prove that she has use.

Makoto can also summon her Persona, the manifestation of her rebellious spirit, to assist her in battle or just ride its motorcycle form. With a special app on her phone, she can enter the Metaverse and interact with the unconscious minds of other people within the cognitive spaces they create, and can talk with and fight their Shadows.

In Pandora, Makoto is a police officer in Ark City, wanting to change the way things are done in the justice system from the inside and outside at the same time. She's also an active part of the Phantom Thieves of Hearts, even if they aren’t at full strength at the moment.

Canon UsedMakoto came during November of Persona 5, in the middle of infiltrating Sae Niijima's palace. She is at Rank 10 of the Priestess Confidant, but is not in a romantic relationship.

Potential Plot Hooks
    Studying/Reading: Makoto doesn't go to school anymore, not wanting to waste her newfound freedom within a system that she doesn't see much value in. However, she still likes learning new things, and it's not odd for her to attempt to teach herself something new out of curiosity or a desire to pick up a skill. People that frequent bookstores might run into her often, and she's willing to help people learn something new as well, or may ask someone who seems knowledgeable about a subject to help her with it.

Police/Vigilante work/ Crime investigation: She's passionate about justice and doing what's right, and since she wanted to be a police officer even back in her own world, she'd love to be mentored by someone who's involved in a similar field, even if it's an unofficial thing. Those who operate outside the laws for the sake of helping others have her respect as well. She likes talking about morality, laws, and what it means to be truly just.

Phantom Thief/Persona User: Makoto is a member of a technically illegal group of Persona-users who enter the minds of targets via the Metaverse and steal their twisted desires to reform them. It is possible to enter the Metaverse if someone is within 10 feet of the app when it's used, and this may drawn unsuspecting people into the Cognitive World, where shadows and demons exist. Those who can sense supernatural phenomena may pick up on Makoto's "potential" to use her Persona.

Friendships: Being so focused on schoolwork and being as straight-laced as possible for most of her teenage years caused her to miss a lot of things that most kids he age normally experience. She's not quite sure how close friendship works, and has trouble with overthinking things to death, including her own emotions. This does not combine well with her already present anxiety and need to prove her worth.

Edelgard von Hresvelg

Fire Emblem: Three Houses

[​IMG]

Edelgard is the ruler of the Adrestian Empire, a country that now spans the entirety of the continent of Fodlan after her victory in a five year long war against the Church of Seiros and the other two main powers. While her methods were extreme, Edelgard's goal was to reform Fodlan's society as a whole, deconstructing the noble class and weakening the importance of the bloodline inherited magic Crests as a whole. Her own childhood was deeply traumatizing, as her father was stripped of his political power by many of the other government heads. She and her siblings were later experimented on by her uncle to create a more powerful heir, resulting in the death of all of her brothers and sisters. Edelgard survived her time in the dungeons, but as a result has a difficult time trusting most people she meets. She'd personally seen how suddenly your allies can betray or backstab you for their own gain.

Despite how easily she could have let herself be just another figurehead ruler manipulated by those in the shadows, Edelgard is still headstrong and stubborn, believing that she could make her world a better place if she tried hard enough. She's willing to do anything to achieve that end, though she takes no pleasure in causing pain and death. The suffering in the past and present is only for the sake of securing future peace. Her personal honor and morality can be dragged through the mud, but as long as her end-goal is achieved as a result, she will risk it. She believes in personal merits and hard work over believing that some people are naturally superior to others, and treats her trusted friends as her equals, even if they are "lower status".

As heir to an empire, Edelgard's been formally trained in a variety of Noble duties and battlefield tactics, along with being a formidable combat opponent with a number of weapons. Her Crest abilities make her even stronger in combat, to the point of being considered near superhuman compared to a regular soldier. She both efficient and brutal with an axe in her hands.
    Canon UsedThe end of the Black Eagles storyline, siding with the Empire

Potential Plot Hooks
    Friends, if you're crazy enough: While not as...immoral as she could be thanks to being supported by her friends during the war, Edelgard still keeps her walls up around strangers, coming off as cold, rude, or just lacking in empathy. In reality, she's just not amazing when it comes to casual interactions. This compounded with the lingering doubts and guilt she's accumulated over the years makes her hesitate to grow attached to others. Bringing up things she's passionate about will get more of a genuine response from her.

Romance?: Probably not something she'd be into for a long while after her experiences, though she does want a passionate relationship with someone. She's always too busy with something else to really pursue it.

Magic plots: Her blood has a lot of secrets in it due to the experimentation she endured as a child. Someone that got their hands of it could possibly replicate her Crest abilities, which includes safely wielding her special axe, Aymr.

An Ally for a Cause: While she's solved her conflict at home, she might be compelled to help out other people that want to rebel against an unjust system, or simply need help defending themselves. Edelgard won't let an innocent person suffer in front of her if there's something she can do about it.

#3 ScorpioRat, Sep 14, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2019
  4. ScorpioRat

ScorpioRat Player

Tenya Iida

My Hero Academia

[​IMG]

Tenya Iida, also known by his hero name of Ingenium, is a teenage boy from a long line of Pro Heroes in future Japan. He heavily idolized his older brother Tensei’s kindness and worth ethic, and inherited his hero name when he could no longer fight. He’s a stickler for the rules, very straightforward, and likes everything to be in order, but Tenya strives to be a hero that others can count on and look up to. He’ll always stop and help a person in need. In his world, 80 percent of the population has a genetic “Quirk” that manifests as a superpower. His Engine ability gives him engines in his legs that increase his running speed and kicking power.

In Ark City, Tenya serves as an official vigilante, helping the police out whenever he’s called in. He also goes out at night to patrol the city on his own.

Canon UsedHe entered Pandora not long after receiving his Provisional Hero License
    Potential Plot Hooks
    Heroics- If your character is committing a crime or needs help solving one, Tenya will be there. He’ll also help out during accidents or city-wide disasters.

Mentor figures- While Tenya is a fully independent hero, he still has a lot he can potentially learn from a more seasoned vigilante, and becoming someone’s sidekick or assistant is a very common thing for young heroes to do in his world

An Organized Friend- Is your character desperate for someone to yell at them to get their stuff together? Do they need positive, persistent motivation to be the best person they could be? Tenya is just the annoying, strict, and highly loyal friend they need.

Hinata Hyuga

Naruto

[​IMG]

Summary In Progress

Canon UsedHinata was taken from a little after the Pain Invasion arc in Naruto Shippuden

Potential Plot Hooks
    Details in progress

#4 ScorpioRat, Sep 14, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2019
  5. ScorpioRat

ScorpioRat Player

YoRHa Type A No.2

NieR: Automata

[​IMG]

A2 is a YoRHa prototype android, originally designed to be tested in the war against the Machine Lifeforms for data to make newer, more efficient models, all for the sake of taking the Earth back for the humans waiting on the moon. Most of her squad died on the way to their first real mission, forcing her to take command and make sure the job got done. While she did join up with some other androids from the Resistance stationed on Earth and finished the mission, A2 abandoned the YoRHa program not long afterward. Driven by guilt over her fallen comrades and hatred towards the people that manipulated them to their deaths, A2 sought revenge by trying to kill all Machine Lifeforms on Earth. Any YoRHa units sent after her were killed as well. No one could be trusted anymore.

After finding out the truth about the YoRHa program and humans, the origins of the Machine Network, and destroying a powerful logic virus at the cost of her life, A2 woke up fully repaired but with no purpose left to fulfill. Now that she's in Pandora, A2 has a chance to appreciate the world around her and find her own reason to exist.

Canon UsedA2 is pretty much directly after Ending E, though she experienced Ending C first.
    Potential Plot Hooks
    Someone Stubborn Enough to be Friends- While she's only been "alive" for about 10 years, A2s maturity level is closer to an adult, albeit an emotionally stunted one. It turns out that spending three years on an angry rampage is hard to immediately recover from. She has heavy trust issues and a bad habit of trying to push people away from her with an abrasive attitude, but A2 does have a drive to help others and is extremely loyal once she does open up to someone.

Advanced AI/Robot- A2 is a fully sentient machine with a conscience and personality, something that someone might be interested in studying and learning from...or try to take advantage of her technology.

Kicking Ass- A2 might not be obsessed with killing robots anymore, but she's certainly not a pacifist either. She's very skilled in a close range fight, and can usually be convinced to help people out if they sound like they really need it. She also genuinely gets a rush out of battle, even if it's just for fun.

Discovering The World- Underneath her bluntness and seeming lack of care, A2 is pretty uneducated about normal, everyday things in life. She was too focused on revenge and survival to investigate things, and human society and culture naturally pulls her in now. Androids are driven to want to protect humanity despite never meeting them, but they're also incredibly similar to humans when it comes to emotional needs and desires.

Enji Todoroki

My Hero Academy

[​IMG]

Enji, using the name "Endeavor", was and technically still is a Pro-Hero in his world. His Quirk (mutant
    superpower) Hellfire allows him to create and control powerful flames with just his will. In the official rankings, Endeavor was the #2 hero since the young age of 20, based almost purely on his efficiency in solving crimes and successful rescues. Unfortunately, he realized early on that the #1 spot was impossible for him to attain because he could never eclipse All Might's strength on his own. In a desperate attempt to somehow surpass All Might and retain his pride, he decided that he needed a successor with a better Quirk. He got into a Quirk marriage with a woman that had ice abilities similar to his fire, and they had four children before one of them had a perfect balance between the two Quirks. The other three children and his wife Rei were heavily neglected in his focus to train his youngest son's powers, where he pushed Shoto to his limits to try and create the perfect Pro-Hero. His abusive actions caused his wife to mentally snap under the pressure, and she was place in a hospital to recover. His eldest son disappeared, and the rest of his children grew increasingly resentful of Endeavor. After All Might's retirement forced Endeavor into the #1 spot without truly earning it, he realized that his many years of planning and the way he acted was all ultimately meaningless. His goal was attained, but he was left with a hollow victory and a world that was in desperate need of a reliable symbol of peace to believe in. This forced him to examine his past actions and resolve to become a better hero to the public in general, and he started reaching out to his family to attempt to repair the damage he'd done to them on his quest to be the strongest.

Enji is in Pandopolis right now, working as a firefighter and occasionally interfering with crime when he sees it in progress or helping out during accidents or disasters. He's not as stoic and dismissive of others anymore, but he still greatly struggles to connect to people without getting frustrated or reading them wrong. He's still working on trying to repair his relationship with Shoto, and he's keeping a lower profile in general, not using his hero name or costume anymore.

Canon UsedEnji was dropped in Pandora after his fight with High End and coming back from the hospital, gaining a large scar over the left side of his face.

Potential Plot Hooks
    His Job- If he's not at home, Enji is usually training at the Fire Station or off taking a call for them. If your character needs a firefighter he's pretty much obligated to show up.

Hellfire- While he's not nearly as flashy with its use as he was back in his world, it's hard not to stand out when you can cover your body in flames at will. He often creates a mask and beard of fire on his face when doing vigilante work as a force of habit and an intimidation tactic. His costume also incorporates a lot of fire in it. His abilities are extremely versatile as well when it comes to temperature and shape too.

Actual Police Work- Enji wasn't the second best hero just because he has a strong Quirk. He's smart enough to analyze crime scenes and piece clues together on his own, and can watch someone fight and figure out how their powers work and how skilled they are. Observation and deduction are skills he's honed over his many years of active Pro-Hero duty.

Emotional Depth of a Puddle- Enji really, really sucks at talking to people in normal social settings. If there's a particular goal to achieve, he can handle it just fine, but just being friends is not really something he's been focusing on at all for the last 20 years. He has no idea how to really interact with fans without being gruff with them either, and he has no interest in the media or keeping a fake smile on to look "kind". He's trying to be less rough around the edges, but it's slow going and he'll probably need some help to figure out how to be a decent person.

#5 ScorpioRat, Sep 14, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2019
  6. ScorpioRat

ScorpioRat Player

RESERVED (I really hope I don't need to use this)

7. ScorpioRat

ScorpioRat Player

RESERVED (I really hope I don't need to use this one too)

8. Twist

Twist Your dish of T

Race:
    Random
    @Makoto Niijima and Riza Hawkeye

We keep talking about it but let's do something with these two, shall we? Riza can give her that marksmanship help and maybe some other gun advice and it'll turn into a mentor sort of thing?

@Lance McClain and anyone really

This could be fun with any of my people. Aphrodite met the previous Lance briefly and thinks he's a pretty adorable kid, and a bit like her son Cupid. Futaba has hung out with Keith before so meeting new Voltron people could be fun. I could see him and Menolly possibly being friends as well. XD

ScorpioRat likes this.
  9. ScorpioRat

ScorpioRat Player

@Twist

We can do a thread with Riza and Makoto anytime from late September to the end of the season, and the marksmanship training is a good idea. They could run into each other at the gun range while doing some training for work, maybe?

As for Lance, I think he'd have a really nice friendship with Menolly. Maybe they can meet up somewhere in Elysium and run into some trouble? Or would you want a more lowkey thread? XD

10. ArmoredBacon

ArmoredBacon Player

Hi Scorpio! If any of these sound good to you I wanted to let you know you can also hit be up in discord for plotting.

@Tatsuya Suou and @Makoto Niijima
    So, there's a lot of fun potential plots here. At the very least I'd love to see them go from what I assume is mutual wariness as both tend to be observant and guarded, and see them potentially go to a close friendship. I think a lot of tear jerking moments could be had over how both of their fathers were police chiefs and had terrible things happen to them. Depending on how things develop I could see things being an almost sibling like relationship- if they don't manage to awkward their way into romance, something I'm not opposed to if things go a certain way.

And of course, police and Persona adventures!

@Marida Cruz and @Samus Aran
    So, Marida is winding up to also be a criminal from the Elysium government and has a lot of skills that would compliment Samus's as Marida is a infiltrator and operative on top of being a pilot. They could end up doing freelancing together, starting a merc company, or given that they were "wronged" by Pandora in the fake histories, become like the A-Team if they get a few more people. You interested at all as well @Bardock?

Given Marida's past she often feels like an outsider to most of society and that could also be a way she and Samus could bond.

Phantom Maple and ScorpioRat like this.
  11. Phantom Maple

Phantom Maple Player

Race:
    Squid
    Sounds like a fun idea, I'd be willing to give it a shot.

12. ScorpioRat

ScorpioRat Player

@Tatsuya Suou and Makoto: I'd be up for getting some kind of proper meeting thread going between them, it'd be fun ^^. Maybe outside the Metaverse would work best though so there's less tension at first. Makoto still rides her motorcycle around outside of work, so they could run into each other around Ark City and remember the short time they met in the Velvet Room.

@Marida Cruz and Samus: At the moment I think she'd have to see Marida in action before she purposely went on a mission with someone that, from Samus's perspective, is barely an adult. I think they'd bond once she realizes how much they have in common, but they need something to get them to that point first. Maybe she gets into some trouble in the rough parts of the Cosmic Wilderness, and Samus happens to live nearby and bails her out. She has a house on Ceres, a kind of wild west mining colony on an orbiting asteroid, so maybe around there if Marida is fleeing Elysium?

@Bardock: Depending on how the thread with them is going, maybe they could end up meeting again or partnering up for more jobs. I'm not quite sure yet though XD

Bardock likes this.
  13. ArmoredBacon

ArmoredBacon Player

Ok! So Tatsuya and her can run into each other in the city! Sounds good. What days work well?

Didn't Samus start fighting space pirates rather young? Though it would make sense if she view most people as not having her kind of upbringing and thus not ready for that kind of thing. I really like your idea about her being jumped outside of Ceres. That's where she's hiding out and though she's capable of fighting she can't take multiple assailants by herself- Outside of her Mobile Suit. What's the next open time for Samus? Marida is free a couple of days into Sept but not Sept 15-18.

ScorpioRat likes this.
  14. ScorpioRat

ScorpioRat Player

Makoto is free for all of this season, so whenever Tatsuya is back in Ark City, they can meet up.

And yeah, Samus has been fighting since she was a teenager, but she doesn't think other people should have that life if there's another choice, since she was very much raised to be good at her job and doesn't see any other use for herself. Sort of a "do as I say, not as I do" thing. XD Right now Samus is available any day from mid September onward, but not the 25th of September.

15. bears

bears Player

Professional Bear
    Race:
    Bear
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    @Samus Aran - Interactions between Wolf and Samus might be interesting, considering they both got the shit end of the stick regarding their backgrounds and seeing how both of them have a similar line of work, 'cept Wolf lacks a moral compass and gladly does the shady asshole villain jobs.

Anywho, considering Wolf O'Donnell is also a bounty hunter and a mercenary for-hire who also spends a lot of time in the underground, I'd imagine them seeing each other a lot in the underground of Elysium, maybe in the Divebar 69?

They could also end up meeting through working together on the same mission for one client, that or competing to capture the same bounty. Or hell, seeing how Wolf is a straight up space outlaw and already has several things under his sleeve planned for the future and all that, it's entirely possible Wolf could obtain a bounty on his head and Samus could go after that.

But yeah, stuff.

ScorpioRat likes this.
  16. ScorpioRat

ScorpioRat Player

Hm, I think that'd be a cool idea for Samus to eventually chase Wolf down for a bounty, or maybe for more personal reasons, but having them compete for a job and then end up calling it a draw and parting ways amicably. They could sort of learn to trust each other and then one day Wolf does something that Samus considers crossing a line, and they're enemies. Starting off with both of them going after one bounty sounds good though.

bears likes this.
  17. bears

bears Player

Professional Bear
    Race:
    Bear
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    That sounds good to me! If Samus proves her strength and skill to Wolf, he'd definitely develop some sort of respect for her.

In that case, judging from above I'm guessing Samus is free past mid September, minus the 25th?

ScorpioRat likes this.
  18. ScorpioRat

ScorpioRat Player

Yeah, any date around then would be fine. Did you have a specific kind of bounty in mind they could compete over?

19. bears

bears Player

Professional Bear
    Race:
    Bear
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    Well, if they're going to be competitive over this particular bounty, I'd imagine it would be over a criminal worth a decent amount of money. Maybe Wolf and Samus could be sent as backup to accompany a large cargo shipment, due to a particular group of bandits or space pirates targeting cargo ships in the area?

That, or it could be something else, I'm fine with anything honestly haha

ScorpioRat likes this.
  20. ScorpioRat

ScorpioRat Player

Oh, I think a space pirate raid would be a cool situation. They could be guarding a shipping company loading at a dock or something on a less defended colony and it gets assaulted. Did you want me to start the thread off? I'll probably take a few days as a warning though.