By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The new season is here and there's a whole new world to explore!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Pandora is broken.
    Read More Here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

Seen this played out in my dream

Discussion in 'Pandora, Year 1 - 7' started by Lewis Pepper, Dec 15, 2017.

1. Lewis Pepper

Lewis Pepper Guest

Ami understood why Lewis had done what he did and even tried to bring him some kind of comfort, something that didn't surprise him much given the type of person he knew she was, but was still nice to hear. When she began getting closer, it was clear that she was a little hesitant, not out of fear but just to not leave him feeling uncomfortable. Funny, how such a tiny girl was acting like that towards a guy like him.

"I guess I have that going for me." He somewhat joked, a soft look in his eyes followed by a quick chuckle. "You would've found about me anyway, if that barrier is meant to keep stuff like that cat out, then I would probably just smack into it and not be allowed in." He shrugged.

Now that things had calmed down and he had revealed his identity to Ami without anything wrong happening, it was time for Lewis to begin asking some questions of his own. This chain of events had proved beyond a shadow of doubt that she was the real Ami Mizuno, a fact that was still leaving him bewildered even if he was managing to play it off for now.

"So... You're Sailor Mercury then, are the others here too?" He wondered, briefly wondering if the other girls were also investigating this ghost town and if there was any chance of him meeting them...though it would probably be a bad idea to meet Mars, given what he was.

Ami Mizuno likes this.
  2. Ami Mizuno

Ami Mizuno Guest

Mercury did wonder if the ones responsible for keeping the barrier up would be willing to open it for a few minutes, but that might jeopardize the safety of the town, even if it was a brief moment.

"I've seen at least two ghosts or spirits within the barrier, but I don't think they'd hurt anyone innocent either..." she said, deep in thought. Maybe they had a method of passing through that she didn't know of. Lewis' question made her come back to reality, and she looked shocked.

"You've heard of me before?" She'd assumed that everyone here came from entirely different places or worlds, but maybe Lewis happened to be from her own. The sailor senshi did get in the news frequently, so it wouldn't surprise her if there were foreigners that followed their appearances. "Uh, no, actually. I don't think any of them are in Pandora," Mercury said, looking away. No one had picked up on her calls yet, and she couldn't even grab any of their signals with her computer. "...To be honest, I'm not sure if I want them to end up here or not. I don't want anyone else to be stuck away from home. But... I miss them anyway." Was that selfish of her?

Lewis Pepper likes this.
  3. Lewis Pepper

Lewis Pepper Guest

So it was possible to sneak through the barrier then? Well, Lewis wasn't sure if he would want to try that, especially if he ended up trapped inside and someone uncovered him, that would get ugly fast, he imagined. It was clear that Ami was trying to think of ways to get him through the barrier, which was nice of her, but then his question completely derailed that train of thought.

"Uh, yeah I have..." It was probably a better idea to just keep it vague instead of trying to somehow explain to her that all her adventures existed in his world as fiction. Either way, she confirmed that the other Sailors were nowhere to be found in Pandora, which Lewis couldn't help but find a little disappointing. "They're your friends, it's only natural that you would miss them after spending a while here." He tried to offer some form of comfort to the poor girl. "How long have you been here anyway?"

Ami Mizuno likes this.
  4. Ami Mizuno

Ami Mizuno Guest

"...I suppose that's true," Mercury said, smiling slightly. Even now, after a few years, she was still getting used to having friends. Maybe it was okay to want to see them again, even if it probably wouldn't happen. "I just don't want to accidentally pull someone else here, if that's even possible. I've been in Pandora for... almost two months now, but it's not terrible here."

Looking at the silver lining, she was finally getting hands on experience as a doctor, and she had a significant amount of free time without having to attend school six days a week. It gave her the opportunity to start exploring subjects she simply didn't have the room to study at home.

Lewis Pepper likes this.
  5. Lewis Pepper

Lewis Pepper Guest

Seeing her smile made Lewis feel glad that he was able to give her some amount of comfort. Thinking of it himself, he wasn't sure if he would want anyone he knew showing up in this place either, it would be convenient if Arthur showed up just because then Lewis would be able to kill the bastard like he deserved, but that was about it.

"Two months huh... Any idea how long people have been kidnapped to this place? Is this a recent thing or has it been going for a while now?" He further inquired, folding his arms. "Or even who is responsible for this? Someone has to be dragging us here, right?"

Ami Mizuno likes this.
  6. Ami Mizuno

Ami Mizuno Guest

"Going by how well established and functioning some towns are, I'd guess that people have been here for years at a time, but there's no way to tell when someone will disappear again." Mercury said as she reached up to tap one of her earrings. Her blue visor materialized over her eyes, and various numbers flickered across it occasionally as it monitored the area. It did highlight the heart shaped object on Lewis's chest though, which was interesting.

"The only rumors I've heard about the people taking us here is that they're gods of some kind. I'm not sure if that's true or an exaggeration, however."

Lewis Pepper likes this.
  7. Lewis Pepper

Lewis Pepper Guest

So this has been going on for years, with people coming and going at random. Lewis had to wonder how crazy civilization must be here considering any important figures in here could just disappear with no explanation. Though with how some people have been in there for years, maybe it wasn't just random chance that led to people being taken away.

"Gods huh... I guess that would make sense, or at least as much sense as anything else." Lewis began rubbing the top of his skull, ruffling his own fiery hair. "Since this has been going on for a long time, then there should be a map of the world somewhere, right?"

If he was going to be stuck in Pandora from now on, he would need to know where everything was, be it to just look for a potential escape option, which seemed unlikely given how long this had been going on for, or just so he wouldn't end up lost somewhere. Misty Hollow didn't look like a very inviting place and there was a barrier blocking him, so he could only hope the other places were more lively than this.

Ami Mizuno likes this.
  8. Ami Mizuno

Ami Mizuno Guest

"Oh, I can pull up a map on my computer, but there's a few paper ones in town. Hold on, I can get one for you..." She could show Lewis the online map, but he couldn't take that one along with him if he needed to. Mercury made her way back through the barrier and dropped her transformation as she entered the central part of town, heading for a bookstore. Hopefully nothing else would happen before she got back.