By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The winter season has arrived!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Answered Senketsu: Appable Character or Acceptable NPC?

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by David, May 22, 2018.

1. David

David DAMN BOI HE THICC BOI THAT'S A THICC ASS BOI

Server
    Race:
    Human (?)
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    Keeping it nice and simple since idk how to really word things. So I'm considering apping Ryuuko Matoi from Kill la Kill. In the series, her partner-in-crime is a sentient piece of living clothing known as Senketsu. You can find everything out about him here and I'm just wondering if he isn't acceptable as a NPC and has to be an apped character.

The reason I need him as a NPC (and by extension someone I can write for) is because he's quite literally the clothes on Ryuuko's back, as well as the main aspect that allows her to "transform" like a Sailor Moon character.

Thanks a mil' for helping me figure this one out!

2. Nic

Nic Player

Small Child Wrangler
    Race:
    Coffee Addict
    Directory:
    link
    Yes, Senketsu would be an acceptable NPC and can be included in Ryuuko's app. I hope this helps, please let me know if you have any additional questions!