By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. It's Activity Check Time! November 1-7
    Click here to save your characters!
  3. The new season is here and there's a whole new world to explore!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is broken.
    Read More Here!
    Dismiss Notice

Shards of a Snowy Soul // WolfieShard's Organizer

Discussion in 'Player Organizers' started by WolfieShard, Oct 13, 2018.

1. WolfieShard

WolfieShard No mourners, no funerals

Theater-kid
    Race:
    Starchild
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good

Welcome!

Glad to have you!

[​IMG]

About MeHiya! I'm WolfieShard -- Wolfie for short. Some of you veterans might've known me in Year 5-6 as SnowyHeart. Rest assured, I'm back for at least another year or so and I'm eager to show off my new -- and old! -- muses! I'm 17 -- to be 18 in December -- with several years of private and public rp experience. I'm pretty laid back in terms of personality and I'm always open to all kinds of things! Hit me up for whatever you think of, even if it's silly :D

Roleplay PreferencesI tend to steer towards longer paragraphs with a lot of description, but that will fluctuate depending on how the thread plays out. I don't expect any of my partners to mimic my length!! Don't worry about mimicking any length, I will be happy to work with whatever you give me!!

I am a shipper, and if you have a pitch for a ship I'll listen! Be it F/F, M/M, or F/M though I do tend to stray more to the F/F or M/M side, we can PM to discuss it in more detail.

I usually try to respond ASAP, within the week or less. If it's been over two weeks please feel free to smack me on Discord or in a PM. I have the memory of a goldfish and will reply in my head or forget to hit send on a post.

LimitsI am open to a lot of things and at the present moment a lot doesnt bother me, but please warn me first if there's like, excess gore or yandere/obsessive/stalker-type thinking towards one of my characters.

Plotter below!!

#1 WolfieShard, Oct 13, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2018
  2. WolfieShard

WolfieShard No mourners, no funerals

Theater-kid
    Race:
    Starchild
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good

Apollo Justice

Ace Attorney

[​IMG]

Apollo Justice is a loud, snarky, and determined young man who is a little lost and concerned, but open to adjusting to this new world.
    He does have canonmates in the forms of Trucy Wright and Athena Cykes but that doesn't mean he can't make new friends.

Friends, Enemies, LoversIt's pretty easy to be Apollo's friend. Just don't be a colossal, moral-less asshole and you'll basically be home free. He's open to all kinds of friends and connections in Pandora so don't be shy!
    Current Friends:
    Athena Cykes
    Trucy Wright

Being a colossal moral-less asshole is probably the best way to make an enemy out of Apollo, especially if you've hurt his family or friends along the way. Be warned, he's unrelenting and loyal to whoever you've hurt and he'll take a while to trust you again.
    Current Enemies:
    None!

Apollo is not a true-love's-first-look kind of guy, though he's been easily charmed by Klavier Gavin a pretty face. That doesn't mean he's proud of it though, he gets a little prickly about love and crushes if directly addressed. You'd need to take your time in worming your way into his heart. I'm into mostly M/M for this guy but I can make M/F chill.
    Current Lovers:
    None ;)

Hooks
    • Legal stuff: have a lawyer? Need a lawyer? Want to be friends with one? Apollo has got you covered on that front. He needs law connections that can stem out from his friends and cause some waves on the legal scene. Detectives, other lawyers, criminals, and suers welcome!
    • Spiritual Stuff: Apollo lives in a very spiritual country, so he's picked up a few things, habits or otherwise. Plus, his bracelet is almost mind-reading anyway. Want to pick his brain or use him as a lie detector? Hit me up!
    • Public Unrest: Apollo is, technically a member of a rebel group, plus he's got decent morals, so if you're looking to stir up trouble for the right reasons he might be a good guy to have by your side.
    • Pets: Apollo's a cat person and does not have his cat. This is an issue. He will want a cat. Hit me up if you have a cat, you might end up with a new best friend.
    • Misc: Hit me up with anything random! He'll be up for whatever! Maybe you have a cool plot that I havent thought of, don't be shy!

Yuuki Mishima

Persona (P5)

[​IMG]

Shy, sweet, and supportive to a fault, Yuuki Mishima is here to be a darling, make some new friends, strengthen old bonds, and maybe film his documentary. Of course, he's also the unnamed Admin of the Phantom Thieves Aficionado Website, or Phansite for short. He's the PR between the Phantom Thieves and their fans, which might take up a bigger role in Pandora than he thinks it will.

Friends, Enemies, LoversYou basically just need to be nice to Yuuki enough times or save him from an abusive coach and he'll absolutely devote himself to you. He's a little bit clingy and sensitive, but he's working on a lot of those more negative traits and trying to be a healthier person. But yeah, pretty much, just show him you care too and he's on board.
    Current Friends:
    Ren Amamiya
    Futaba Sakura
    Makoto Nijima
    Morgana..?

It's not very easy to make an enemy out of Yuuki, but he'll definitely dislike you if you mess with his friends in any negative way and he'll make sure you know. If you want full on enemies; take advantage of him, hit him, imply he's worthless... This poor boy has a lot of problems and some brand new boundaries he's defending with all he has.
    Current Enemies:
    None

Yuuki is a shy boy, and he's dealing with a lot trust-wise as well as other things, so any romance will be pretty slow burning, but not unattainable. He likes to think, and have friends he can confide in while he's working through issues. He's at the stage where he's denying crushes to himself for various reasons. I'd vastly prefer M/M I may have something worked out already ;D but again, I can make M/F work
    Current Lovers:
    None

Hooks
    • LIMITED TIME! Chicken: Yuuki is going to find one of Wanda Maximoff's chickens, so he's going to be the general caretaker of a giant chicken from October 25th to mid-November. Come to Cafe LeBlanc Deux to meet him and his temporary pet!
    • Phansite!: Yuuki is definitely going to be sprucing up the Phansite from like, Year 6, and making it a thing in the public cognition once more. Have a heart you need the Thieves to steal? Know somebody especially corrupt that you want to warn about? Want to give your character's dark desires a complete heel-face turn? The Phansite can help!
    • Volleyball or sports: He's a sporty boy too! Look at him being well rounded. If you wanna play a game of volleyball or wanna hang out and be sporty, Yuuki will be happy to accompany you.
    • (Later on) A Producer: He does have a Phantom Thieves Documentary he's still planning and creating, and he doesn't have a producer yet, or a way to really film it. Getting someone like that in Pandora would be absolutely phenomenal.
    • Misc: Hit me up with other plots! Nothing is stupid!

Minato Arisato

Persona (P3)

[​IMG]

Minato (seen here on the right) is a boy of few words with an incredible story and an amount of power he shouldn't be able to wield so efficiently. Pandora has somewhat robbed him of anything familiar or a direct purpose, so he's kind of just wandering aimlessly around Pandora, living off whatever he can. He's got a lot of canonmates, and he's met several, but he definitely needs other things to do and other people to know.

Friends, Enemies, LoversMinato is... Difficult with friendships. He's not incredibly warm or open and is actually fairly paranoid about most things. Despite that, it is possible to be his friend, you simply need to make it clear that you can be trusted. Once done, you have a friend in Minato that will defend and sacrifice for you literally until his last breath.
    Current Friends:
    Aigis

Minato is used to enemies. He's had a few in his short lifetime. It's fairly easy to become Minato's enemy, distrust runs wild in the boy's head and he's having difficulty changing that to adjust to new people and Pandora as a whole. Once you're his enemy, you better have a damn good reason and a lot of patience if you want to undo it. He's not very forgive and forget.
    Current Enemies:
    None

Becoming Minato's lover is possibly the hardest thing to do out of all his relationships. He's not warm, and he's even a little bit aloof and haughty at times. Definitely not the easiest person to love, but it can be done. It's happening already, in fact, with possibly the only canonmate he recognizes.
    Current Lovers:
    Possibly Aigis

Hooks
    • URGENT! Health: Minato was taken from a point in his world where he was literally dying in someone's arms, and the frailty of his body has carried over into Pandora. Minato has his endurance going for him, but he really should spend some time in a hospital. Want to help? Want to use him nefariously? Anything at all!
    • Persona and Social Links: He has Persona, a powerful battle avatar if he enters a cognitive world and that immense power carries over into his relationships beyond the cognitive sphere. If you become his friend, you'll have the choice to become a Social Link and the two of you are in for a long haul relationship. Either the immense magic power he holds, or his ability to interact with people with it are up! Want to be a social link? Want to study him?
    • Purpose: Minato has little in the ways of a purpose in Pandora. He was prepared to die and somehow didn't, so he's fairly aimless. Someone give this child something worthwhile to do please
    • A God would be Nice: Persona, for all it's immense power, cannot be summoned in Overworld Pandora without the intervention of a powerful God to allow it. If you've got a God and you feel like sponsoring this teen's battle avatar (maybe for a price) hit me with a PM! We can talk about how that'll work and a thread to allow it.
    • Misc: Hit me up with other plots too! Maybe you've got something wild I haven't thought of!

Jun Kurosu

Persona (P2:IS)

[​IMG]

Jun is a bit of your average androgynous pretty boy; a bit mystical and aloof to strangers, but incredibly warm and caring towards his friends. He has a lot of canonmates right now, but in terms of people he's familiar with, the large year gap between him and most of the Persona cast really gives him only one proper canonmate. However, especially with his new Flower shop, Jun is open to all kinds of things

Friends, Enemies, LoversJun's an introverted kid, so friends are a bit of a hit or miss situation with him right off the bat, but click right and he'll be devoted to your, follow you into battle, and basically be at home and cracking jokes with you.
    Current Friends:
    Tatsuya Suou

Jun is not super hard to make an enemy out of but once you do, you better be ready to have a hell of a time. Jun is not an entirely forgiving person to those who have wronged him, and for those who have wronged him and his friends there is little remorse to be found. He goes a little sadistic.
    Current Enemies:
    None

Jun is very careful about his love life -- or lack of one, officially -- and is currently nursing the evolved form of a puppy crush he developed for a dear childhood friend. You'd really need to wow him to get his eyes off his adored other half, but it could be done, it would just take a long, long time.
    Jun is super gay. Sorry ladies, but he's not into you.
    Current Lovers:
    N/A

Hooks
    • Flowershop: Jun is opening a Flower shop in Centria, where he's also going to be doing things like tarot readings on the side. If you want a bouquet with meaning for your sweetheart, a nice vase, or a glimpse into the future, Jun is your man!
    • Persona: He possesses an Old Generation Persona, so he's capable of using multiple and of Fusion spells with Tatsuya. They're a powerhouse pair in battle, and if you need someone to blast through some stuff in the Otherworld, you should drop them a call.
    • Rumors: His old party used to deal in rumors back in Sumaru City, plus he himself would use magic to bring them to life. The habit of collecting them hasn't gone away, so if you have some juicy gossip hit him up! He might give you a nice and shiny discount, or a story of his own.
    • A God would be Nice: Even Old Gen Persona, for all it's immense power, cannot be summoned in Overworld Pandora without the intervention of a powerful God to allow it, because Nyeh Pandora. If you've got a God and you feel like sponsoring this other teen's battle avatar (maybe for a price) hit me with a PM! We can talk about how that'll work and a thread to allow it.
    • Misc: Give me all your plots for my third Persona son

#2 WolfieShard, Oct 15, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2018 at 6:26 PM