By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Spring has arrived!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a nice day, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

Shards of a Snowy Soul // WolfieShard's Organizer

Discussion in 'Player Organizers' started by WolfieShard, Oct 13, 2018.

1. WolfieShard

WolfieShard No mourners, no funerals

Theater-kid
    Race:
    Starchild
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good

Welcome!

Glad to have you!

[​IMG]

About MeHiya! I'm WolfieShard -- Wolfie for short. Some of you veterans might've known me in Year 5-6 as SnowyHeart. Rest assured, I'm back for at least another year or so and I'm eager to show off my new -- and old! -- muses! I'm 18 and with several years of private and public rp experience. I'm pretty laid back in terms of personality and I'm always open to all kinds of things! Hit me up for whatever you think of, even if it's silly :D

Roleplay PreferencesI tend to steer towards longer paragraphs with a lot of description, but that will fluctuate depending on how the thread plays out. I don't expect any of my partners to mimic my length!! Don't worry about mimicking any length, I will be happy to work with whatever you give me!!

I am a shipper, and if you have a pitch for a ship I'll listen! Be it F/F, M/M, or F/M though I do tend to stray more to the F/F or M/M side, we can PM to discuss it in more detail.

I usually try to respond ASAP, within the week or less. If it's been over two weeks please feel free to smack me on Discord or in a PM. I have the memory of a goldfish and will reply in my head or forget to hit send on a post.

LimitsI am open to a lot of things and at the present moment a lot doesnt bother me, but please warn me first if there's like, excess gore or yandere/obsessive/stalker-type thinking towards one of my characters.

Plotter below!!

#1 WolfieShard, Oct 13, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2019
  2. WolfieShard

Theater-kid
    Race:
    Starchild
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good

Apollo Justice

Ace Attorney

[​IMG]

Apollo Justice is a loud, snarky, and determined young man who is a little lost and concerned, but has the spunk and the sass to fit right in!
    Right now, he's doing his job, and working out of Pandopolis and the Justice Department, while providing for himself and Trucy

Friends, Enemies, LoversIt's pretty easy to be Apollo's friend. Just don't be a colossal, moral-less asshole and you'll basically be home free. He's open to all kinds of friends and connections in Pandora so don't be shy!
    Current Friends:
    Trucy Wright

Being a colossal moral-less asshole is probably the best way to make an enemy out of Apollo, especially if you've hurt his family or friends along the way. Be warned, he's unrelenting and loyal to whoever you've hurt and he'll take a while to trust you again.
    Current Enemies:
    None!

Apollo is not a true-love's-first-look kind of guy, though he's been easily charmed by Klavier Gavin a pretty face. That doesn't mean he's proud of it though, he gets a little prickly about love and crushes if directly addressed. You'd need to take your time in worming your way into his heart. I'm into mostly M/M for this guy but I can make M/F chill.
    Current Lovers:
    None ;)

Hooks
    • Legal stuff: have a lawyer? Need a lawyer? Want to be friends with one? Apollo has got you covered on that front. He needs law connections that can stem out from his friends and cause some waves on the legal scene. Detectives, other lawyers, criminals, and suers welcome!
    • Spiritual Stuff: Apollo lives in a very spiritual country, so he's picked up a few things, habits or otherwise. Plus, his bracelet is almost mind-reading anyway. Want to pick his brain or use him as a lie detector? Hit me up!
    • Public Unrest: Apollo is, technically a member of a rebel group, plus he's got decent morals, so if you're looking to stir up trouble for the right reasons he might be a good guy to have by your side.
    • Pets: Apollo's a cat person and does not have his cat. This is an issue. He will want a cat. Hit me up if you have a cat, you might end up with a new best friend.
    • Memories: Thank you admins, for this rewrite of Pandora Canon. Apollo remembers shit from his first stint in Pandora! If you ever interacted with Apollo Justice when I was SnowyHeart, he'll know you
    • Misc: Hit me up with anything random! He'll be up for whatever! Maybe you have a cool plot that I havent thought of, don't be shy!

Yuuki Mishima

Persona (P5)

[​IMG]

Shy, sweet, and supportive to a fault, Yuuki Mishima is here to be a darling, make some new friends, strengthen old bonds, and maybe film his documentary. Of course, he's also the unnamed Admin of the Phantom Thieves Aficionado Website, or Phansite for short.
    Yuuki is now officially an actual member of the Phantom Thieves! He lives in Ark City

Friends, Enemies, LoversYou basically just need to be nice to Yuuki enough times or save him from an abusive coach and he'll absolutely devote himself to you. He's a little bit clingy and sensitive, but he's working on a lot of those more negative traits and trying to be a healthier person. But yeah, pretty much, just show him you care too and he's on board.
    Current Friends:
    Ren Amamiya
    Futaba Sakura
    Makoto Niijima
    Shiho Suzui
    Ryuji Sakamoto

It's not very easy to make an enemy out of Yuuki, but he'll definitely dislike you if you mess with his friends in any negative way and he'll make sure you know. If you want full on enemies; take advantage of him, hit him, imply he's worthless... This poor boy has a lot of problems and some brand new boundaries he's defending with all he has.
    Current Enemies:
    None

Yuuki is a shy boy, and he's dealing with a lot trust-wise as well as other things, so any romance will be pretty slow burning, but not unattainable. He is currently all up in dating Ren though, so sorry!
    Current Lovers:
    Ren Amamiya

Hooks
    • Phansite!: Phansite is here and running, and Yuuki is it's loyal -- and currently only -- Admin, here to chat, take requests, and have fun. Have a heart you need the Thieves to steal? Know somebody especially corrupt that you want to warn about? Want to give your character's dark desires a complete heel-face turn? The Phansite can help! Also open to people who want to blackmail him for info :3c hes a veritable goldmine of rumors and information.
    • Volleyball or sports: He's a sporty boy too! Look at him being well rounded. If you wanna play a game of volleyball or wanna hang out and be sporty, Yuuki will be happy to accompany you.
    • Programming: Yuuki's pretty computer-savvy, so if you need a website coded, or maybe some advice or help, he's your man
    • Persona: Guys it happened, Yuuki has a Persona now, so the poor boy is gonna affect anyone psychic-sensitive, and he's also very much a newbie at Persona, which makes him open to advice of both the well-meaning, and bad-meaning kind
    • (Later on) A Producer: He does have a Phantom Thieves Documentary he's still planning and creating, and he doesn't have a producer yet, or a way to really film it. Getting someone like that in Pandora would be absolutely phenomenal.
    • Misc: Hit me up with other plots! Nothing is stupid!

Minato Arisato

Persona (P3)

[​IMG]

Minato (seen here on the right) is a boy of few words with an incredible story and an amount of power he shouldn't be able to wield so efficiently. Pandora has somewhat robbed him of anything familiar or a direct, but. He's got a lot of canonmates, and he's met several. He definitely needs other things to do and other people to know, though.
    Right how he's actually working at Jurassic World part time, and he lives with a canonmate, Akihiko Sanada

Friends, Enemies, LoversMinato is... Difficult with friendships. He's not incredibly warm or open and is actually fairly paranoid about most things. Despite that, it is possible to be his friend, you simply need to make it clear that you can be trusted. Once done, you have a friend in Minato that will defend and sacrifice for you literally until his last breath.
    Current Friends:
    Yu Narukami
    Ren Amamiya
    Margaret
    Goro Akechi
    Akihiko Sanada

Minato is used to enemies. He's had a few in his short lifetime. It's fairly easy to become Minato's enemy, distrust runs wild in the boy's head and he's having difficulty changing that to adjust to new people and Pandora as a whole. Once you're his enemy, you better have a damn good reason and a lot of patience if you want to undo it. He's not very forgive and forget.
    Current Enemies:
    Ryuji you're pretty damn close

Becoming Minato's lover is possibly the hardest thing to do out of all his relationships. He's not warm, and he's even a little bit aloof and haughty at times. Definitely not the easiest person to love, but it can be done. His relationship with Goro is a little weird, but hey, It works for him.
    Current Lovers:
    Goro Akechi

Hooks
    • Health (Physical and Emotional): Minato was taken from a point in his world where he was literally dying in someone's arms, and the frailty of his body carried over into Pandora. Minato has his endurance going for him and benefited from a hospital stay, but he's kind of relelarning himself, and may be a little quick to anger or react to things. If you wanna help, or piss him off, go for it!
    • Persona and Social Links: He has Persona, a powerful battle avatar if he enters a cognitive world and that immense power carries over into his relationships beyond the cognitive sphere. If you become his friend, you'll have the choice to become a Social Link and the two of you are in for a long haul relationship. Either the immense magic power he holds, or his ability to interact with people with it are up! Want to be a social link? Want to study him?
    • Purpose: Minato has little in the ways of a purpose in Pandora. He was prepared to die and somehow didn't, so he's fairly aimless. Someone give this child something worthwhile to do please. This still applies he's working retail now
    • A God would be Nice: Persona, for all it's immense power, cannot be summoned in Overworld Pandora without the intervention of a powerful God or extreme emotional distress. If you've got a God and you feel like sponsoring this teen's battle avatar (maybe for a price) hit me with a PM! We can talk about how that'll work and a thread to allow it.
    • Misc: Hit me up with other plots too! Maybe you've got something wild I haven't thought of!

Jun Kurosu

Persona (P2:IS)

[​IMG]

Jun is a bit of your average androgynous pretty boy; a bit mystical and aloof to strangers, but incredibly warm and caring towards his friends. He has a lot of canonmates right now, but in terms of people he's familiar with, the large year gap between him and most of the Persona cast really gives him only one proper canonmate. However, especially with his new Flower shop, Jun is open to all kinds of things
    As of this season, Jun's been very very fucked up, and is currently... Hospitalized? But also three other entities at the exact same time?

Friends, Enemies, LoversJun's an introverted kid, so friends are a bit of a hit or miss situation with him right off the bat, but click right and he'll be devoted to your, follow you into battle, and basically be at home and cracking jokes with you.
    Current Friends:
    Tatsuya Suou
    Shiho Suzui
    YoRHa Unit No. 9 Type S

Jun is not super hard to make an enemy out of but once you do, you better be ready to have a hell of a time. Jun is not an entirely forgiving person to those who have wronged him, and for those who have wronged him and his friends there is little remorse to be found. He goes a little sadistic.
    Current Enemies:
    None

Jun is very careful about his love life and is currently nursing the evolved form of a puppy crush he developed for a dear childhood friend. You'd really need to wow him to get his eyes off his adored other half, but it could be done, it would just take a long, long time.
    Jun is super gay. Sorry ladies, but he's not into you. Also Tatsuya finally kissed him so he's a taken man
    Current Lovers:
    Tatsuya Suou

Hooks
    • SPRING ONLY! Joker, Ideal and Child: Jun has been hospitalized and is in a coma, but three facets of his soul are gallivanting around Pandora having several issues. Joker is involved in this Dead Space plot, which triggered his own plot, on top of a storyline, so if you want Joker to kidnap you and become part of his cult, hmu! On top of that, two other facets will be running around. Ideal is the most like Jun proper: simply different clothes, and a bit fuzzier on the personality. Child is a version of Jun resembling his ten year old self, who is very emotional and distrustful. Joker is trying to track these two down. If you want to meet Ideal, Child or Joker hmu! Save Ideal or Child from Joker, spend a day with any of the three! Nothing is silly.
    • Flowershop: Jun has opened a Flower shop in Centria, where he's also going to be doing things like tarot readings on the side. If you want a bouquet with meaning for your sweetheart, a nice vase, or a glimpse into the future, Jun is your man!
    • Persona: He possesses an Old Generation Persona, so he's capable of using multiple and of Fusion spells with Tatsuya. They're a powerhouse pair in battle, and if you need someone to blast through some stuff in the Otherworld, you should drop them a call.
    • Rumors: His old party used to deal in rumors back in Sumaru City, plus he himself would use magic to bring them to life. The habit of collecting them hasn't gone away, so if you have some juicy gossip hit him up! He might give you a nice and shiny discount, or a story of his own.
    • A God would be Nice: Even Old Gen Persona, for all it's immense power, cannot be summoned in Overworld Pandora without the intervention of a powerful God to allow it or extreme emotional and physical distress, because Nyeh Pandora. If you've got a God and you feel like sponsoring this other teen's battle avatar (maybe for a price) hit me with a PM! We can talk about how that'll work and a thread to allow it.
    • Misc: Give me all your plots for my third Persona son

Katsuya Suou

Persona (P2:EP)

[​IMG]

Katsuya Suou is a serious, easily concerned, but ultimately kind and well-meaning man with a strong sense of justice and family. His canonmates are varied (How I got the app team to let me app four Persona characters I don't know), but like Jun, the years separating him from his other canonmates gives him... Two, technically, but both are from a parallel and doomed universe, and only one crossed over into his universe..? It's complicated.
    Katsuya one of the current Commanders of the Ark City Police Department, and has been doing his best to keep up with his younger brother Tatsuya and Tatsuya's boyfriend Jun.

Friends, Enemies, and LoversKatsuya is open to making friends in Pandora. He needs connections for work, and... Just people to know him as a person and as a relation. He's surprisingly complicated under that policeman exterior and having people he can lean on for advice would be phenomenal. He also needs people to tell him how to have fun because Katsuya hasn't figured out that he can have fun quite yet.
    Current Friends:
    Akihiko Sanada
    Tatsuya Suou (kind of)

Katsuya is very very defensive of his family, friends, and his duty to his people, and he will make distaste with you known quickly, efficiently, and angrily. He is one of those people who likes efficiency though, so he can be easily annoyed. A true enemy though? Katsuya will hunt you down with no mercy if you harm those he has a duty to.
    Current Enemies:
    None

Katsuya would be one of those people you would refer to as "married to their work". He's incredibly devoted to the ACPD and to his job, and the family he has in Pandora -- read: singular brother who throws himself into danger. He has very little time or will to consider romance, but if a willing person caught his eye, be prepared for him to be very awkward. He's learning.
    I'm pretty solidly F/M for this guy! Hmu ;D
    Current Lovers:
    None

Hooks
    • ACPD: Katsuya is a Police Officer Man who really just wants to make his home city a safer place to be, and as Commander he's a vaguely public figure. He will help anyone he meets if they require an officer, or assist anyone in the police station. Do you wanna make a friend of your Commander? Do you need help from an officer? Do you want to interview him about something? Go wild!
    • Baking: Katsuya nurses an adoration for the culinary arts, specifically pastries and sweets. He dreamed of being a chef back in his own world, but took up policework for some personal reasons. Nevertheless, he continues to bake and hone his skills, and maybe someday someone could convince him to pursue his dreams. That being said, do you want to compliment him? Get in a baking fight? Ask for advice? Convince his dumb ass to run a bakery? Go for it!
    • Tatsuya? Katsuya?: Can you keep Tatsuya and Katsuya Suou separate in your head? No? Don't worry, neither can the Persona 2 canon and half of Pandora. Please feel free to confuse one brother for the other, it's absolutely hysterical, we promise. Especially because they have such different jobs, personalities, and lives.
    • Having fun: Someone teach this OLD MAN what FUN is he is twenty five and he acts like he's sixty
    • Persona: Katsuya is an Old Generation User, and that comes with all the issues with Pandora's Otherworld involved that are mentioned above! It also comes along with those Fusion spells, or using more than one.
    • Misc.: HIT ME UP Please

#2 WolfieShard, Oct 15, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2019
    GhostOfHalloweenPast likes this.
  3. Aerith and @Jun Kurosu

So two special flower-based wizards walk into a nursery...

Hey, Wolfie! Aerith just kinda got here and is getting her feet wet in Pandora culture to settle down in Centria. But, she's gonna be working under/with Jun at his flower shop (because that's all she knows how to do, really. She's really good at it, too. Like, supernaturally good at growing flowers.) I thought I'd pop in to see how interested you'd be in a thread or two with them as boss and employee (just working, an application/interview thread, et cetera!) But, I'd thought they'd especially get along with enough similarities between them.

Both with having magical powers centered around nature/healing, history in almost accidentally ending the world but working to stop it, flower careers, and failed relationships with a figure from childhood. So, they've got some things in common!

WolfieShard likes this.
  4. WolfieShard

Theater-kid
    Race:
    Starchild
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    @Aerith Gainsborough

Oh my gosh!! This sounds so awesome, honestly, and Jun could always use more hands at Seven Stars!
    I'd love to do a thread where they're in the shop together and maybe start talking a bit about their pasts or the things they have in common, with of course all kinds of flower stuff thrown in :D
    He could even try to read her fortune as a little game -- he REALLY likes tarot and would be happy to teach her if she got interested

Aerith Gainsborough likes this.
  5. @WolfieShard

Fantastic!! I don't think she'd be too opposed to a fortune reading, either! After all, when you're kinda the closest thing to a living planet, you kinda forget all about your personal fate after a while. But, I love it!! She could also be an asset to his Otherworld adventures, in a way! Coming back to the shop exhausted and injured, and she could just cast a cure spell to get her boss up and running again!

( She can also be a bit of a gossip too, so there's no shortage of stuff to gab about when the shop gets slow during the day, haha!)

When do you think Jun would be the most free for a thread? Aerith's personally good at any time, coming in at the first of January!

6. WolfieShard

Theater-kid
    Race:
    Starchild
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    He's completely good for pretty much all of Janurary into mid February! I'd love to get this early tho bc some crazy shit is going down for him in late Feb/early March!

7. I understand completely! How would January 12th work for him?

WolfieShard likes this.
  8. WolfieShard

Theater-kid
    Race:
    Starchild
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Sounds stellar! I look forward to it :D

9. Eclipse

Eclipse Player

@WolfieShard
    Yuko and Minato –
    Hello! I'm uncertain if these two will get along, which makes it all the more fun, but the place they have in common right now is they’re both working in Jurassic World and it makes sense they’ll run into each other more often than he probably cares to. Not sure if he’ll find Yuko the annoying type, but it’ll be interesting to see what happens in the long-term, especially as Yuko’s likely to be just about anywhere in Pandora this season, within reasonable time, of course.

Chances are high they’ll run into each other again sooner or later, as she’s the type to stick to the cities. Other high chances is it already happened soon after Yuko’s arrival and they both made first impressions that may be... say, mutual annoyance that would be proven wrong eventually? Any suggestions on where and how it can get started?

10. WolfieShard

Theater-kid
    Race:
    Starchild
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Ayyy hey that would be pretty interesting
    I took a look over her profile, and these two have kind of struggled with an outside entity sort of taking up a primary role in their destiny and being (Being a Successor for her and having an embodiment of Death woven into his soul). Minato's somewhat escaped his and Yuko looks to have mostly embraced hers, so the alternate pathways of that are super interesting, and possibly a source of deep conversation about identity and what it means for if they become friends!

He is working at Jurassic World, and I'd love for them to run into each other tbh. He's going to be optimally nongrouchy, maybe she could buy something from him since he is manning a sweets cart? Or they could chat during a break :D

11. Eclipse

Eclipse Player

Yeah, you’re right, Yuko mostly embraced her destiny - so a conversation about identities is probably something that will happen sooner or later. I completely missed this part, but it’s certainly intriguing to work towards. Some trust would probably need to happen, first, and it looks like a bonus of a long term relationship, too, whatever it'll end up being.

A run-in during the break sounds grand for me, especially as Yuko’s likely to be just about anywhere in the park itself. The question is how these second identities come to light. Maybe they take a gyrosphere to explore during said break and get spooked enough by things other than dinosaurs to have to resort to their skills? The ice event is probably affecting the park, as well, and they may probably avoid being dragged down into it thanks to these second identities? Which would lead to where we want them to be, and probably help knowing who they can keep in mind when actual dinosaur trouble starts?

WolfieShard likes this.
  12. WolfieShard

Theater-kid
    Race:
    Starchild
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    That sounds awesome !! :D

13. Eclipse

Eclipse Player

Great! I know you're on the slowdown right now, so I can get us started if you'd like? When should we set it up?

WolfieShard likes this.
  14. WolfieShard

Theater-kid
    Race:
    Starchild
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Anytime after march 5th is great tbh, I'm happy with whenever!

Eclipse likes this.