By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The new season is here and there's a whole new world to explore!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Pandora is broken.
    Read More Here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

Complete shockwaves

Discussion in 'The Calamity' started by Scott McCall, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Scott McCall

Scott McCall Teen Wolf
    not all monsters do monstrous things

City Guard, Midcourt Division
    Race:
    True Alpha Werewolf
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Directory:
    link

Scott looked at her with surprise at her words. Not just that but the strength in which she said them and he made a mental note not to argue against that. No thank you. He simply gritted his teeth due to the pain and nodded, keeping hold onto her in case he fell. He'd seen plenty of other wolves hit with wolfsbane and knew the effects.

"I'm sure. It's not a normal bullet. Even if they remove the bullet the wolfsbane will still be in there." And thus he had to do this himself. Well not quote himself considering he had Ayano but the point was the hospital wouldn't be able to help him.

First he suggested they go back inside where it was safer, and once they were back inside, which Scott trying not to rely on Ayano too much, he took the bullet from the weapon and bit the top off. Tapping out the gunpowder on the sink, he then pulled his shirt off and proceeded to dig the bullet out from his side, using his claws to help grip onto it.

With that bullet out he turned to the gunpowder, lighting it with a match and then scooping it all up and pressing it against the wound, much like what Derek had done all those years ago.

The pain was immense, causing his features to shift and a growl of agony to cross his lips.

Ayano Tateyama likes this.
  2. Ayano Tateyama

Ayano Tateyama Kagerou Project
    Red is the color of a hero

Babysitter
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link

There came a world where happiness ends...

Ayano ended up caving in and brought Scott back to the apartment, hoping that whatever he was doing really was going to work. Once there, she helped as much as she could but could really only sit down watch as Scott started the process the remove that werewolf poison from his body.

The way he was doing it, however, made Ayano's body grow very tense. It was agonizing just to watch him go through that, she couldn't imagine how it must have been to actually experience it. Part of her wanted to make him stop, say that this wasn't worth it, but she didn't understand these things. She really couldn't do anything but watch and pray that this worked.

Throught the process, Shin came back to Ayano and jumped on her lap and eyed Scott with suspicion. Ayano tried to find some comfort through the kitten, but it wasn't really making much of a difference even as she ran her hand through his soft fur

However, her painful silence was broken once she noticed how Scott's appearance was changing. "S-Scott...? Are you alright...?" She asked in a tone that sounded almost like a whimper.

Scott McCall likes this.
  3. Scott McCall

Scott McCall Teen Wolf

Race:
    True Alpha Werewolf
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Directory:
    link

Pain rippled through his abdomen that soon healed over, the wound closing now that the wolfsbane had been burned and he stood still, somewhat panting. His tongue ran over his fangs, his eyes blurry from the sweat that had fallen into his eyes from his brow.

He was in control, no-one in this apartment would get bitten or attacked. He was sound of mind even though he knew it must have been a little terrifying to see the ordeal. Ayano's whimper caused him to look at her, his eyes soft to match his even softer expression.

"It's okay. You're safe, I'm okay. I'm sorry if I scared you."

4. Ayano Tateyama

Babysitter
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link

[​IMG]

This was the first time Ayano had gotten seen Scott really start changing into a werewolf and, while she couldn't deny that it was a shock to see him shift like that, she was more concerned because that meant that this was hurting him really badly. By the time it was over, Scott was looking like he had ran a marathon and Ayano let out a breath she had ben holding this whole time.

"I'm not scared of you, Scott. I'm scared for you." She told him, looking exhausted from sheer emotional stress. "Please, be more careful. I don't think I can handle this happening again." She let out a long sigh as she kept on petting Shin.

Scott McCall likes this.
  5. Scott McCall

Scott McCall Teen Wolf

Race:
    True Alpha Werewolf
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Directory:
    link

Not scared of him but scared for him. It was something he understood and he hated that he had put her in such a position to feel fear. "I'm sorry Ayano." He replied softly, letting his features shift back to human before he walked over towards her to give her a hug.

"I'm used to such things that I didn't think of it affecting anyone around me. I should have been more considerate." It had made him a little exhausted except he was going to keep going. What if something happened? He needed to remain here and awake so he could help protect.

6. Ayano Tateyama

Babysitter
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link

[​IMG]

Scott was the kind of person that acted first and thought second and he was well aware of that given how he had said he was about to do something stupid earlier. It was something that could cause problems, like this one, but at the same time, she had to respect him for having just such a loving and caring attitude.

When he began walking over to her, his appearance beginning to return to the one Ayano was familiar with, she set Shin on the ground and began standing up, only to be brought into yet another warm embrace from Scott. She was starting to get used to the feeling, but she still ended up hugging him tightly in return.

"It's alright, I'm not upset. You were just trying to help, and you did. You saved those people." She told him, there was a certain level of pride in her voice, as odd as that might have been.

She then pulled back and gave Scott a smile, one that looked a bit tired, but no less warm than it usually was.

"Take it easy now though. I think both of us could use some rest right now."

Scott McCall likes this.
  7. Scott McCall

Scott McCall Teen Wolf

Race:
    True Alpha Werewolf
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Directory:
    link

He knew something bad was going to happen and he knew he had to help. By not helping he would have heard their deaths and never would have forgiven himself if they'd gotten hurt and killed and he had done nothing. He had an obligation to the people and not just because he was a werewolf but because he also worked for the city watch.

"I wouldn't have forgiven myself if they got hurt and I didn't help." Scott admitted, trying to stifle a yawn. "Rest does sound good. And its still relatively calm." Scott noticed that it wasn't too bad still which could give them a few moments to rest and recharge.

Carefully he moved towards the couch to sit down, careful to avoid stepping on Shin. "We keep each other safe. And if anything should happen, if somehow we get separated if things get worse, we meet at the center of town."

8. Ayano Tateyama

Babysitter
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link

Ayano wouldn't have forgiven herself for not doing anything if she could either. Nor would she ever have tried to stop Scott from helping, because she understood how he felt very well. Still, she couldn't help but worry about him, getting put in dangerous situations like this around people who had exactly what they needed to hurt him the most.

Scott talked about them keeping each other safe, but what could she even do for him? He had just gotten himself shot and all she could was bring him inside and watch as he did the entire painful process all on his own. She couldn't protect him, not the way she was.

"Alright." Ayano nodded at the fairly sensible plan. "Let's just take a moment to lie down and rest, alright? You can use Billy's bed while he's still out."

Once again, Scott was a guest at her apartment, so she had to make sure to accommodate him, even if that included having to let him burn himself with gunpowder.

Hopefully, things would get better from there.

((OoC: weeee could wrap it up here?))

#28 Ayano Tateyama, Sep 14, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2018
    Scott McCall likes this.