By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Summer is here!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a nice day, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

Shoot for the Moon - Alicorn's Organizer

Discussion in 'Player Organizers' started by Alicorn, May 22, 2019.

1. Alicorn

Alicorn Player

Procrastinator
    Race:
    Alicorn
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Directory:
    link

Shoot for the Moon

My attempt at getting organized
    [​IMG]
    About MeOkay, I'm not very good at intros, so this bear with me!

Hello, I'm Alicorn and I live in County Durham in the North East of England, with my guinea pigs, giant snails (yes, really) and Crested Gecko! I hardly watch TV and movies right now, but like video games such as Dragon Age, Dragon's Dogma and Final Fantasy. There are more than that, but I don't want to bore anyone!

I do enjoy shows just as Star Trek and Doctor Who (though not the last series - liked the female doctor, just didn't care for new writing and style) and movies such as Avatar and Lord of The Rings. Okay, I'll admit it, I'm a fantasy/sci-fi nerd, lol!

Roleplay PreferencesI'm open for any plot ideas right now, but I do prefer them to actually go somewhere. 'Meet and greet' can be done well enough, but I've know these threads without any actual plot get tedious and awkward after a while. Says me who sometimes finds it difficult to come with ideas, lol!

Honestly though, just talk to me, either here, PM or Discord and I'm sure we can hash something out! Oh and, don't leave me hanging! If you can't keep a thread going/lose interest, let me know so we can either work it out or call it and move on :)

Also, I'm generally not a fan of Rapid Fire, as I like time to think about what I'm going to post to avoid what is known in the trade as 'word salad'. I'm not completely against it though! As for other threads, I'm not worried about matching post count, so you shouldn't be either! I'm here to have fun, and sometimes I can get carried away with posts while others are short and sweet. So long as there's something to reply too, it's all good!

LimitsI'm pretty chill when it comes to preferences, so long as we don't get over descriptive with gore and...other stuff of an adult nature.

Other that, I'm pretty open to stuff happening, bad or good, just so long as common sense is used. If you think something might be triggering, shoot me a PM and we can work out what works and vice versa!

Check out my characters below!

#1 Alicorn, May 22, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2019
  2. Alicorn

Alicorn Player

Procrastinator
    Race:
    Alicorn
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Directory:
    link

Cole

Dragon Age

[​IMG]
    Bio || Directory
    Cole is a Spirit of Compassion turned human, though he is now more human than Spirit. He was still trying to find out exactly what that meant when he was Dragged to Pandora on March 17 Y108. Socially awkward but with the ability to 'hear' pain and suffering in others (with limitations, see bio), he just wants to help make things better for everyone while leaning what it it truly is to be human. Oh, and he can kill things too. Don't hurt people. Don't be thing.

Starting his life in Pandora at The Shelter in Pandopolis's Tavoie Borough, he learned enough basic skills there to take care of himself in a small apartment and get a job helping in a nearby tea room, trying to fit in a world so different to the one he left behind. Helping is harder here, after all. Not everyone wants his compassion'.

!!ATTENTION!! - As there are times when Cole can essentially read minds (though usually limited to feelings of pain, sorrow etc) there could be times when it may border on meta gaming. Please let me know if you do not want him to do this (or you really do) with your character/s!

RelationshipsFriends
    Enemies
    Love

Plot Hooks
    • Compassion - Cole is basically compassion incarnate, at least he was when he was 'born.' Anyone need a hand?
    • Being human - Cole is just learning what it means to be an actual living and feeling person. Anyone willing to help would be most welcome
    • What is love? - Though he understands love from a clinical perspective, he had never really experienced it for himself. He is curious about things such as relationships, love and sex, but doesn't necessarily want or need the latter. Or any of it really, but but I imagine her would be bi or pansexual, seeing as to him people are just people. Any thoughts, send them this way!
    • Enemies - Do you enjoy harming others? Oh dear, that will put you straight onto the stabby list. Still, could be fun!Star

Kathryn Janeway

Star Trek

[​IMG]
    Bio || Directory
    Captain of the USS Voyager for seven years (all of which have been spent stuck on the other side of the galaxy) Janeway came to Pandora in May Y108, landing in Crystal Vales and then settling in The Cosmic Wilderness. She has joined the Starfleet of Pandora, hoping to use it's resources to find her back to her ship and crew in her own world. She's always open for allies, able to show compassion and understanding to those who need and deserve it, but with a ruthless streak that makes it dangerous to be her enemy. Hopefully, the worst you'll get is a taste of her wit!

The Cosmic Wilderness is vastly different to the world she came from, not even being truly space, and she might just have to admit that it fascinating. She is, at the end of the day, a Starfleet Officer and a scientist, so exploring the unknown is in her blood (perhaps even literally)! She may feel more than a little guilty in her enjoyment though, not to mention guilt for leaving her crew behind and resentment toward her abductors.

At the moment, she is checking out Hal Jordan's resistance in the Cosmic Wilderness, torn between her duty and her conscious.

Summer Update
    As of Summer Y108, Janeway will be involved with the Elysium Civil War Plot, so any plotting once that kicks off will likely be either centered on that or ready to go next season ^^

RelationshipsFriends
    Enemies
    Love

Plot Hooks
    • Starfleet - Janeway is a captain, and as such presumably has her own ship. Wanna be part of the crew or just interact from one fleeter to another?
    • Relationships - Kathryn enjoys the company of good people, in fact she has been known to act recklessly and even dangerous if allowed to act on her own with no guide or a spare conscience.
    • I don't like bullies - I'm also open to antagonistic relationships, if anyone would like to throw in their two cents!

Cornelius

Thumbelina

[​IMG]
    Bio || Directory
    So this here is Cornelius, fairy prince and heir to the Vale of the Fairies! Not that he takes his duties or responsibilities too seriously, often skipping out to explore and find adventure with his best friend Buzzbee the bumblebee! While polite and well mannered, he can be outright reckless when his heart is set on something (or indeed someone). Otherwise, he pretty much a typical sixteen year old, only with wings and in miniature.

While he enjoys the freedom that Pandora had to offer, he misses his home, his parents and of course his only love, Thumbelina. He hasn't given up hope of going on, but for now he is content in the knowledge that Thumbelina is now safe in the Vale of the Fairies (he heard her singing as got close, but never quite made it home).

RelationshipsFriends
    Enemies
    Love

Plot Hooks
    • Adventure/exploration - Anyone need a fair companion for their little adventures? Or maybe get said fairy out of the many scrapes and misadventures that he is likely to find himself in.
    • Antagonism - Chivalrous and couragous, Cornelius won't tolerate those who mean harm. Not that a tiny foil is going to do much against something that is human sized or bigger, but he is resourceful!
    • Love - More of a side note than a plot hook, but right now his heart belongs to Thumbelina and would be very difficult to sway! Maybe not impossible, as everyone needs to move on sooner or later, I guess. Also, it helps if two people are around the same size.

#2 Alicorn, May 22, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2019
  3. Alicorn

Alicorn Player

Procrastinator
    Race:
    Alicorn
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Directory:
    link
    Added Janeway. Bring Coffee.

4. Pacific103

Pacific103 Player

So I was thinking, if Cole needs some lessons on being more human then Cilan might be willing to lend him a hand. You can also count on him to be patient with him so itwould at least be a good to start so long as he doesn't speak of a certain Purloin and we're good. Lol

Alicorn likes this.
  5. Alicorn

Alicorn Player

Procrastinator
    Race:
    Alicorn
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Directory:
    link
    Hmmm, I would say more guidance than lessons, but could definitely be interesting. Where is Cilan currently working/living? We would need to figure out how to meet them up. Any thoughts? Unless Cilan just thinks he looks a little lonely or something lol!

6. Pacific103

Pacific103 Player

Yeah, that's probably more what I meant to say but nevermind. While not yet accepted, I plan to have Cilan as Coles neighbour in number 8 so maybe he just catches him looking lost around that sort of area?

I'm also hoping for Cilan to work at Poppies Diner so maybe he could grab a little break when things are a bit quieter and find Cole sat on his own without a friend in the world?

Either way, I doubt it would too hard for them to meet up so I'm pretty much open to anything.

7. Alicorn

Alicorn Player

Procrastinator
    Race:
    Alicorn
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Directory:
    link
    Same, tbh ^^

We don't have to base the thread in workplaces, maybe Cole is just looking a little lost or something. I could come up with something, if you want me to kick off, otherwise if you have any more ideas or would rather start, go for it :)

8. Pacific103

Pacific103 Player

Well, I at least have a faint idea so I'll start and we'll see what happens from there.

Alicorn likes this.
  9. Alicorn

Alicorn Player

Procrastinator
    Race:
    Alicorn
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Directory:
    link
    Sounds good to me :)

10. Pacific103