By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The new season is here and there's a whole new world to explore!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Pandora is broken.
    Read More Here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Application Division is seeking new mods.
    Click here for more information!

Sight seeing

Discussion in 'Pandora, Year 1 - 7' started by Diana Prince, Jan 27, 2018.

1. Diana Prince

Diana Prince DC Universe

Race:
    Amazon-Demigod
    [​IMG]

January 15th, Year 7

@Starscream

Across the sky, a few scattered clouds marked the winter season. Beautiful golden hues lavished the ground since a bright sun had already rose. Colors of blue and brown mingled, as the sky and the earth met at the horizon. Diana watched the miracle of nature for a moment and felt thankful for the decision to visit different part of this world. Each location of this realm held a unique beauty.

Far from the places where she had stayed over the past weeks, her current whereabouts could prove a real challenge. Giving herself the time to adjust had been necessary, but months had gone by since her arrival. Her footsteps had finally led her to the entrance of Morhall, perhaps out of luck or for a purpose she had not find out yet. Ignoring any hint of hesitation, the warrior kept walking.

Just outside the gates of the city, the princess froze on her heels. Keeping all of her senses on high alert availed her eyes to sweep around the perimeter. Lingering at the entry, she spotted a watch tower while realizing how the entire district had been build on a perfectly safe spot of a true fortress. Maybe she would be able to get inside with ease. Not that anyone was there to stop her.

On the other hand, she had no intention to fight. Pacifist served as a word which could describe her under certain circumstances. Quests and wars had forced her to act aggressively but a confrontation remained her last resort. Righting wrongs whenever possible was the priority. She refused to turn a blind eye to the suffering of the innocents, a fact that was not going to change in Pandora either.

Treating strangers with respect and politeness opened the path to communication. Unlike a number of societies which had developed a blood thirst, Diana had not abandoned her code of ethics. Values retained their power. Wield a sword assisted certain causes, but for the time being she only wished to set eyes upon the caverns of the hidden town she had heard about and blend with the citizens.

Xanthic gravel was lying beneath her boots. Yet, she did not look down. Zero concerns crept into her heart.

#1 Diana Prince, Jan 27, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2018
  2. Starscream

Starscream Transformers

Race:
    Cybertronian
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Directory:
    link
    Starscream had been patrolling the mountains in his vehicle mode for a couple of hours now but had to let the smaller robot take over from time to time.

While the larger of the robots silently mused over his next move and waited for his partner to contact him over the open comm-channel, Swindle had been sent to explore the paths that his partner was too big to safely use like the mountain town and beeped curiously as someone approaching caught his attention.

The smaller robot turned in that direction, waving a hand at a human woman in a friendly manner before glancing over at where Starscream was waiting. A sudden loud beep over the comm-channel caught the seeker's attention and he headed over to see what the minicon wanted.

#2 Starscream, Feb 2, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2018
  3. Diana Prince

Diana Prince DC Universe

Race:
    Amazon-Demigod
    [​IMG]
    Suddenly, movement in a distance caught her attention. Frankly, during her time on Earth but in Pandora as well, the amazon had seen a few peculiar things. In actuality, the modern technology had progressed to a great extend and having a robot waving at her had not managed to surprise her.

Diana approached, slow and confident footsteps carrying her closer to the small machine which came into sight. Although she did not hesitate, her mind was working in a rapid pace. No matter how friendly a stranger’s manners might seem at first, still the meeting could easily turn into a trap.

Therefore, the princess decided to remain on high alert. Of course the aforementioned did not imply that she could not be polite too. “Hello, little fellow.” She said with a smile curling the corner of her lips, softness and kindness blending together. Maybe this was the welcome comity of the town.

“What are you doing here?”

4. Starscream

Starscream Transformers

Race:
    Cybertronian
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Directory:
    link
    Swindle tilted his head to one side as the woman asked what he was doing out here then beeped in response, the pattern of the beeps almost like he was trying to give an answer and waved in his partner's general direction.

That was before the sound of engines cut through the air as a winged shadow fell over the area and a jet-plane appeared around the mountain.

He had picked some kind of movement up on his scanners, Starscream suddenly banked and headed back the way that he had came, his form changing to a giant robot. So that's who his minicon had been distracted by and he glanced at the human woman briefly then switched his attention to the smaller robot.

"Thought you were mapping out the mountain paths" he called down to Swindle, his tone questioning but not unkind.

5. Diana Prince

Diana Prince DC Universe

Race:
    Amazon-Demigod
    [​IMG]
    The robot started to beep in response, probably in an endeavor to offer a proper reply. The amazon knelt down in front of it with a bright smile curling her lips. The machine demonstrated the capacity to comprehend her question which suggested a high level of intelligence that seem rather close to humans.

“I’m sorry.” The princess replied with a kind expression catching her features. “I don’t understand.” Nevertheless, her gaze traveled towards the direction the robot was pointing at. Moments later the distinctive sound of engines echoed in the area and a large shadow with wing fell on the side of the mountain.

She stood up and straightened her back, preparing for what was coming. A jet-plane appeared in the sky but it transformed upon landing on the ground. Although she looked up at the massive form of the stranger, Diana remained perfectly calm. “I must have gotten him a little distracted.” She interfered.

Frankly, accepting a part of the blame served as the honorable thing to do. “Apparently, I have drawn some attention to myself.” Her brown eyes glanced at the small robot before returning to its partner. “My apologies.” She said and continuing. “I am Diana of Themyscira. Are you in charge of the town?”

6. Starscream

Starscream Transformers

Race:
    Cybertronian
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Directory:
    link
    The smaller robot continued to beep, waving a hand around happily even with the communication problem then swung his attention to his larger partner.

Gently picking Swindle up and moving the smaller robot to his shoulder, the Seeker glanced sideways as his partner clung tightly to one of his shoulder weapons. The seeker had found himself wondering why some small part of him had been slowly and surely growing more and more protective of his Minicon. Maybe it was because not everyone or everything in this place could be benevolent.

"I see" he nodded as the human said she had distracted Swindle then she continued and he shook "Call me Starscream, this is Swindle and no, I'm not in charge - I don't have a town. We move around this place a lot"

7. Diana Prince

Diana Prince DC Universe

Race:
    Amazon-Demigod
    [​IMG]
    Diana observed how the large machine took care of the little robot. A polite smile curled the corner of her lips when the strangers introduced themselves. “Pleasure to meet you.” She replied before sharing her train of thoughts. “I just assumed you were scanning the perimeter for potential threats.”

Then Starscream referred to the lack of a permanent residence. Frankly, she could not really blame him because the vastness of Pandora seemed to offer limitless possibilities. “I understand.” She said, pausing for a brief moment. “Apparently, this world has a lot to offer. Many places to visit.”

The amazon herself had visited a few areas, avoiding to stay in one district for too long. Although she tended to favorite the forest, the knowledge that the citizens of a city could need aid kept her on the move. “Have you been in this town before? Honestly, I am not sure what to expect here.”

8. Starscream

Starscream Transformers

Race:
    Cybertronian
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Directory:
    link
    His companion beeped once or twice and the seeker nodded then reached up to gently remove his partner from where he sat on the larger robot's shoulder. He put Swindle down on the ground so the minicon could wander off to explore as per the his request then replied "Well, recon of any kind is useful especially in this place"

It was easy to hide out here on the wilder areas, he guessed that's why he preferred them to the cities and towns of Pandora though it wasn't like anyone living in this place could hurt him "I haven't visited the mountain town yet but I've been in the general area once before when I met another inhabitant called Pino"

#8 Starscream, Apr 27, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2018
  9. Diana Prince

Diana Prince DC Universe

Race:
    Amazon-Demigod
    [​IMG]

The little robot was on the ground again and Diana could not help but smile. After countless battles against a variety of different creatures in her life, therefore, she felt quite thankful for the normal conversation with the huge robot.

A part of her had been taught the cruel lesson about placing her faith upon people she did not know. On the other hand, strangers had helped too. Moreover, the only way to discover what a person kept in mind was through a discussion.

Due to the realization that Starscream could have attacked the town or her, the amazon decided to believe that he was actually gathering information. “Surely at some point, even the slightest detail about a terrain might provide an advantage.”

In addition, the princess thought that trust went both ways. Thankfully, he shared some knowledge regarding the area. “So, they do accept visitors.” Such a small thing had offered her the reassurance she needed. “I had my doubts, considering the way the city is build.”

10. Starscream

Starscream Transformers

Race:
    Cybertronian
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Directory:
    link
    Swindle seemed happy enough as the smaller robot hurried to examine a snowbank and poked at it like it was proving fascinating to the minicon. His larger companion kept his attention on Diana while continuing to hover just besides the mountain path then seemed to stand to attention as she continued the conversation.

"I know, and as a warrior that can prove a good advantage" he nodded then added "I would assume they do but the only way to know for sure is check Morhall out"

11. Diana Prince

Diana Prince DC Universe

Race:
    Amazon-Demigod
    [​IMG]
    The amazon struggled to focus on the ongoing conversation due to the small robot that seemed to occupy itself with a snowbank. In all honesty, its entire demeanor brought an amusing smile on her face.

Despite looking like machines, she understood there was surely more to them. Aside from the level of intelligence, she noticed how they displayed curiosity along with caution and other emotions as well.

Her gaze returned to Starcream. “Let us hope that such an advantage won’t have to be put to use.” In actuality, over the years, Diana had become quite familiar with the unpleasant consequence of a battle.

“I should probably go and find out.” She decided with her brown eyes staring at the path.

12. Starscream

Starscream Transformers

Race:
    Cybertronian
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Directory:
    link
    She seemed to be watching Swindle as the minicon continued to explore this immediate area. Taking the chance that this presented, Starscream studied the human - something about her screamed 'warrior' other than the bladed weapon she carried.

"If that happens, it happens - there are enough things living here who would attack without a second thought" Starscream then replied as he went over what he had learned over the time he had been trapped here. He then followed her gaze and was quick to continue "Why are you looking to go to Morhall? And do you wish further company?"

#12 Starscream, Jul 30, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2018
  13. Diana Prince

Diana Prince DC Universe

Race:
    Amazon-Demigod
    [​IMG]
    Although a warrior by nature, her desire to prove herself along with her effort to save the world had fallen into abeyance. Diana had slowly adopted a more cynical state of mind with the lack of faith and hope prevailing because she had seen the greed and vanity consuming the human species.

The amazon had recently began to recover from the dormant state and had started to actively defend her values once again. In all honesty, Starcream’s comment managed to stir up dark memories of a time long ago. Nevertheless, she acknowledged that he was correct. “Wars come and pass.”

When her fellow conversationalist changed the subject, the princess felt truly grateful. “No specific reason. I found myself in Pandora a few months back and I never had the opportunity to travel across the land before.” She gave him a small smile and added. “I decided to change that.”

Her eyes concentrated upon the gates of the town for a moment, then returned to the person she had just met. Frankly, Diana had not expected him to accompany her but his offer was surely a pleasant surprise. “Of course I do.” She accepted without hesitation. “Company is always welcomed.”

Her attention turned towards the little robot. “I am not certain though that he will comply with our wishes.” A hint of amusement tinged her voice.

14. Starscream

Starscream Transformers

Race:
    Cybertronian
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Directory:
    link
    The reason behind his offer was he was now mildly curious about the organic - guess hanging out with Prime's crew had rubbed off him more than he would like to admit. And he could recognise a fellow sword-user. Speaking of which, he was now curious about how good was this human when it came to their weapons of choice.

"I know the feeling, exploring the wilder areas of this place and seeing if any of it changes helps to pass the time" the large robot replied and was quick to add "I admit means I can't travel beyond the main entrance but I can follow you there at least. As for Swindle, he tends to stick close to me"

15. Diana Prince

Diana Prince DC Universe

Race:
    Amazon-Demigod
    [​IMG]
    Apparently, they agreed that visiting different areas helped to pass the time. Although the princess of Themyscira did not want to admit the true magnitude of the journeys, still she had to admit that traveling had a soothing effect on her heart. “Wilder areas? Do you enjoy the areas away from the towns and the crowd?”

Then Starcream said that he could not follow her inside. Nevertheless, the amazon had a solution. “If you can come with me, perhaps you are willing to wait outside. Walking through the entrance might not be a feasible choice, but I shall gladly share my experience after my departure from the town.”

A mere conversation remained far from the ideal way of learning about a city, yet, it would have to suffice. Soon enough her gaze turned away from the large robot and focused on Swindle. “Sounds like a loyal companion.”