By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The winter season has arrived!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a nice day, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

so much soul inside these bones ♠ octi's organizer !

Discussion in 'Player Organizers' started by Octi, Sep 18, 2018.

1. Octi

Octi The Helpful Octopus
    Community Relations Division

Music Teacher
    Race:
    Disney Fairy
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Hi, I'm Octi, a 26 year old violinist, vocalist, and strings teacher who spends way too much time pretending to be fictional characters online. I have an unhealthy obsession with all things Disney, Colin Morgan, Eddie Redmayne, and I like to sing on a karaoke phone app in my spare time! I have two beautiful kitties, Theo and Mini Pearl, and they are my children. Also, I'm obsessed with Overwatch and am that Widowmaker main you all hate.

ROLEPLAY PREFERENCES

Below is an overview of my roleplaying preferences, but you can click here for more in depth preferences! If you have any questions, feel free to let me know!

COMMUNICATION There is nothing more important to me in roleplay than communication. If you're gonna take awhile to reply, let me know! If you aren't sure how to reply, let me know! If you don't like the direction something is going in, that's okay, just let me know! I don't bite. =)

ACTIVITY I try to reply to threads within 1-2 weeks, preferably faster. If I haven't replied to you for 3-4 weeks, please let me know as it's most likely slipped out from under my radar! If a thread goes over a month without a reply (and without any communication from my partner), I'll generally wrap it up. I don't mind waiting, but I appreciate my partners keeping in touch with me so that I know they are still interested and I will always try to do the same.

QUALITY OVER QUANTITY I write long posts and short posts! Lately, short is favorable because it's fun and easy and keeps things moving, but you can reply with whatever you like, no need to match! I'm not fussy at all about post length as long as there is something to work with. Even if it's a one liner!

PLOTS I like all types of plots -- silly, fluffy, dark, spooky, anything! Plots with very dark themes are my favorite to write, but when dealing with them, I like to get to know and feel comfortable with any partner directly involved.

DEVELOPMENT Due to my crazy schedule particularly during the school-year, I'm not really looking for any kind of random one-off thread that serves no purpose beyond a single scene. It's not that I don't enjoy them, but with the limited time I have for writing, I'd like to make sure that my threads are driven by some kind of goal, whether it's part of a long-term plot or character development.

ROMANCE I super enjoy shipping, but I'll never insta-ship anything unless it's already canon, and even then, if I don't click with the writer, I might seek other options. I don't do the whole finals thing, I like to keep options open at all times and just see where my characters' stories and paths take them. I do enjoy the slow and steady as far as development is concerned so that it all feels very organic. If you're interested in a ship, let me know and we can chat about it!

TEXT THREADS I love text threads so much. Honestly, I'm a comm thread gold-mine. They're short, easy, and fun. Feel free to just pop one up for me without asking, I don't mind!​

[​IMG]

GhostOfHalloweenPast likes this.
  2. Octi

Octi The Helpful Octopus

Music Teacher
    Race:
    Disney Fairy
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

LAST UPDATED: 10/18/2018

Faire season is over! I've started teaching, but my weekends are way more free and my mornings generally are free as well. So basically, I'm here a lot. =)

[​IMG]

#2 Octi, Sep 18, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2018
  3. Octi

Octi The Helpful Octopus

Music Teacher
    Race:
    Disney Fairy
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

LAST UPDATED: 9/18/2018

AaronOPEN ❘❘ CLOSED⌈ 5/5 ⌋
    BabyOPEN ❘❘ CLOSED⌈ 1/5 ⌋
    Bellamy BlakeOPEN ❘❘ CLOSED⌈ 2/5 ⌋
    Emma WardOPEN ❘❘ CLOSED⌈ 0/5 ⌋
    FinnOPEN ❘❘ CLOSED⌈ 3/5 ⌋
    Merlin AmbrosiusOPEN ❘❘ CLOSED⌈ 5/5 ⌋
    OdiOPEN ❘❘ CLOSED⌈ 2/5 ⌋
    Peter ParkerOPEN ❘❘ CLOSED⌈ 5/5 ⌋
    Simon LewisOPEN ❘❘ CLOSED⌈ 5/5 ⌋
    Steve HarringtonOPEN ❘❘ CLOSED⌈ 5/5 ⌋
    Tom McNairOPEN ❘❘ CLOSED⌈ 5/5 ⌋
    Tommy ClarkOPEN ❘❘ CLOSED⌈ 1/5 ⌋

[​IMG]

#3 Octi, Sep 18, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2018
  4. Octi

Octi The Helpful Octopus

Music Teacher
    Race:
    Disney Fairy
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    NAME❜  aaron
    FANDOM❜  the walking dead
    LOCATION❜  UUUHHHH
    Former politician. Former NGO worker. Presently an actual sweet cinnamon roll. TO BE EDITED WHEN I FIGURE OUT WHAT IS GOING ON!
    Currently
    ▸ Stuck on an island with King Ezekiel (Sep 1 - 14)
    Plot Hooks
    Coming Soon!
    [​IMG]
    NAME❜  baby
    FANDOM❜  baby driver
    LOCATION❜  ark city
    Infamous Pandora joyrider, "Ghost Rider". Has probably stolen your car. Prodigy driver. Works for Sebastian Moran. Loves music. Understatement. Music "keeps him moving". Most often seen with earbuds in and sunglasses on. Autistic.
    Currently
    ▸ Collecting iPods like nobody's business
    ▸ Probably secretly recording all of your conversations
    Plot Hooks
    Coming Soon!
    [​IMG]
    NAME❜  bellamy blake
    FANDOM❜  the 100
    LOCATION❜  UUUHHHH
    Badass soldier and survivor with a major heroic streak. Grew up with the idea of planetary civilization being extinct. Selfless and willing to place the lives of others far before his own.
    Currently
    ▸ I have no idea, someone gives me ideas, why did I think this was a good idea
    Plot Hooks
    Coming Soon!
    [​IMG]
    NAME❜  emma ward
    FANDOM❜  no one lives
    LOCATION❜  the dread wastes
    Survivor of year long physical and psychological trauma. Struggles with emotion. Finds a grim interest and amusement in the macabre. Has very high walls around her. Probably doesn't want to be your friend. Holds a lot of darkness inside of her. Escaped convict from Pandora Town/Pandopolis.
    Currently
    ▸ Wandering the Dread Wastes
    ▸ Avoiding authority/anyone who knows her face enough to turn her in
    ▸ Gradually getting more and more desperate to survive
    ▸ Being slowly groomed into a killer by IT/Robert Gray
    Plot Hooks
    Coming Soon!

[​IMG]

5. Octi

Octi The Helpful Octopus

Music Teacher
    Race:
    Disney Fairy
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    NAME❜  finn
    FANDOM❜  star wars
    LOCATION❜  UUUHHHH
    Coming Soon!
    Currently
    ▸ Boop
    Plot Hooks
    Coming Soon!
    [​IMG]
    NAME❜  merlin ambrosius
    FANDOM❜  bbc merlin
    LOCATION❜  cascade bay
    Thousand+ year old ancient warlock with a crazy mishmash of memories in his head. Runs school for the preternaturally gifted, Schola Praeditos. Longest resident in Pandora, famously recognized for his public hanging by the tyrannical Queen Ravenna in year 4 and his miraculous return to life. Is very tired.
    Currently
    ▸ Trying to figure out wtf his school went LOL
    ▸ Eagerly settling into his new home in Cascade Bay
    Plot Hooks
    Coming Soon!

[​IMG]

#5 Octi, Sep 18, 2018
  6. Octi

Octi The Helpful Octopus

Music Teacher
    Race:
    Disney Fairy
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    NAME❜  odi
    FANDOM❜  humans
    LOCATION❜  elysium
    Android. Actual cinnamon roll always eager to sweep your floor and do your dishes. Genuinely wants to help people in life, believes that is his entire purpose.
    Currently
    ▸ Is a service android in Elysium with a Primary User who isn't very nice to him
    Plot Hooks
    Coming Soon!
    [​IMG]
    NAME❜  peter parker
    FANDOM❜  marvel universe
    LOCATION❜  ark city
    AKA Spider-Man. Swinging around Ark City, being a pretty well known vigilante. Also enjoys saving cats from trees. Attends Pandora College, is crazy smart in science. Still learning how to juggle both lives.
    Currently
    ▸ Attending the college in Pandora Town
    ▸ Student by day, vigilante ... also by day, and night!
    ▸ Looking to get a part time job
    Plot Hooks
    Coming Soon!

[​IMG]

#6 Octi, Sep 18, 2018
  7. Octi

Octi The Helpful Octopus

Music Teacher
    Race:
    Disney Fairy
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    NAME❜  simon lewis
    FANDOM❜  shadowhunters
    LOCATION❜  arco
    Nerdiest vampire you will ever meet. Really sucks at being a vampire but is slowly learning. Like, really slowly. Daylighter. Has a deadly rune on his forehead. Musician, starting to play some gigs around Pandora pre-Calamity. Is apparently in a screamo band called UVERKILL and super famous. He hates it.
    Currently
    ▸ Living in Arco with his girlfriend, Maia Roberts
    ▸ Hiding from his crazy fanbase, oh god
    ▸ Still trying to figure out wtf the deadly rune on his forehead is
    Plot Hooks
    Coming Soon!
    [​IMG]
    NAME❜  steve harrington
    FANDOM❜  stranger things
    LOCATION❜  ark city
    Former jerk working on redeeming himself and not being so much of a dick. Typical teenager with a massive badass edge. Except for when he actually tries to finish fights. Great at starting them. Bad at winning them.
    Currently
    ▸ Works at an ice cream parlor in Neo Dubai
    ▸ Wears a dumb hat and hates his job
    Plot Hooks
    Coming Soon!
    [​IMG]
    NAME❜  tom mcnair
    FANDOM❜  being human
    LOCATION❜  ark city
    Badass vampire hunter. Also happens to be a werewolf. Mentally underdeveloped, having had a literal 'raised by wolves' sort of upbringing. A little bit slow, but has great street smarts.
    Currently
    ▸ Living in kind of a fancy condo in Ark City because of his fake history
    Fake History has made him the star of a supernatural show called Preternatural. He plays a hunter of supernatural creatures.
    ▸ Trying not to hurt anybody during full moons
    ▸ Only hunting vampires he knows are bad news
    ▸ Also slightly willing to stretch the definition of 'bad news' because vampires suck
    Plot Hooks
    Coming Soon!
    [​IMG]
    NAME❜  tommy clark
    FANDOM❜  heroes reborn
    LOCATION❜  elysium
    Evolved Human. Ability to steal powers from others but can't control it for the life of him. Living in space with Naomi Nagata and James Holden.
    Currently
    ▸ Paranoid about his ability and trying not to touch people
    ▸ Not currently attending Schola Praeditos because he feels it's doing more harm than good
    Plot Hooks
    Coming Soon!

[​IMG]

#7 Octi, Sep 18, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2018
  8. ArmoredBacon

ArmoredBacon Player

Looks like you have some awesome characters so I want to throw out some ideas:

For @Tatsuya Suou
    -Currently working trading rumors and information in Ark City
    -Stoic, can be a bit hotheaded, but actually prefers to be chill. Can be really warmhearted to those he cares about or strangers in need.

@Steve Harrington
    -Tatsuya could bump into Steve while he's in over his head in a fight and break it up
    -Could offer to teach him to fight if he stops being such a little shit ;)
    -Tatsuya will probably end up preaching to him about MANLINESS (All caps, exclamations implied)

@Merlin Ambrosius
    -Both of them feel like they have the world on their shoulders
    -Both have lived either way to long or through multiple timelines
    -Tatsuya's a great friend to have if horribly unspeakable monstrosities attack the Schola. Especially the chtulhu mythos.
    -Tatsuya is still searching for a way to summon his Persona outside of the Dreamlands and he might be able to help.

@Peter Parker
    -Spiderman should totally get a friend who can keep him up to date on happenings in Ark City. Tatsuya can be that friend
    -They both wear red.
    -Feel Tatsuya's jacket. You know what that is? Friendship material.

@Finn
    -Whenever you're done it might be fun to have Tatsuya bump into him.
    -He's helped and been helped out by Rey.
    -He used to work for Rey.

For @Mumm-Ra
    @Merlin Ambrosius
    -WIZARD FIGHTS
    -Currently working on creating an evil magic users group to threaten Pandora
    -Merlin maaaaay want to fight evil

9. Nyami

Nyami Silver Fox Fanatic

Alignment:
    True Neutral
    @Octi If Leo was short of a device that could help him upload Joi's consciousness a body, Rotwang could help with that! He could build a metal body for her himself, and hell, even make the body look no different than a human's! Let me know if you're up for anything like that!

10. Octi

Octi The Helpful Octopus

Music Teacher
    Race:
    Disney Fairy
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Steve & @Tatsuya SuouYASSS, Steve needs more guy friends and tbh I love the idea of somebody attempting to teach him how to fight. I also love the idea of Steve still kind of sucking at it. All the heart in the world but none of the physical skills to back it. xD Sidenote of interest, Steve maybe has a liiiiittle bit of prejudice when it comes to, like ... REALLY weird non-human stuff. He's getting used to magic because Eliot Waugh won't leave him alone, but other things that are SUPER obviously not normal will freak him tf out. I don't think that will apply to Tatsuya at first glance in any way, shape, or form, but god forbid his persona ever come into play LOL!!!!

Merlin & @Tatsuya SuouI know you were looking for Merlin to play a small part in helping out with the whole Persona thing. Honestly, it's so far beyond his realm of expertise that I don't think he would be able to help directly, but he certainly could point him in the right direction!

Peter Parker & @Tatsuya SuouYassss, Peter super does need some kind of, like ... informant he can to when criminal mysteries pop up and stuff. Maybe he could track him down for information after hearing the rumors about this guy, and we could go from there!

Finn & @Tatsuya SuouSounds fun!! I'm actually going to hold off on any plotting with him, though, until I have him and know what I'm doing with him. =)

Merlin & @Mumm-RaAYYYY Merlin hasn't had any sort of magical adversary for a long time, so this sounds fun! This might have to go on the backburner until Mumm-Ra is making himself a little bit more known in Pandora, and when Merlin starts sort of sniffing out the bare beginnings of this group of his. Unless you had any ideas off the bat you wanted to work with!

Leo & @C.A. RotwangHey Nyami! Like I said in the chat yesterday, I think they are all set in this area! Leo has the knowledge to do what he needs to do, and they already have a body. I could possibly offer you @Odi instead, if you think something interesting could come from that? I don't have any plans with him yet at all, so he could be a run-in he has during his wanderings as he tries to learn about where he is and where he could go. Rotwang could even find Odi in a terrible state and fix him (altho I don't want him altered from the type of synth that he is) if you like!

Nyami likes this.
  11. FullMoon

FullMoon Shipping Trash

Being a mess
    Race:
    Trainwreck
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    Tossing a few random things here

@Peter Parker

Mezo Shoji: Teenage superheroes yay. I figure Shoji would probably freak out Peter a fair bit due to his mutated appearance and it could be fun for them to team up due to circumstances and having to get used to each other along the way.

Ema Skye: On a different side of the scale, we have normal Ema Skye here. She's a government official (though she's located in Pandopolis), so I thought it could be cool to explore this kind of interaction, especially because Ema is really not sure of what to think of all these superheroes, especially the teenage ones. I could also see her being an ally within the government for him, maybe even giving him pointers about things that might be worth looking into from time to time!

@Tom McNair

Ayano Tateyama: She's currently dating a werewolf herself so while Tom is not as... well-behaved, I don't think Ayano would be scared of him. She's also likely going to start her own group that aims to help those who feel lonely or like they don't belong anywhere to find friends like them, and I think Tom is the kind of person she'd try to reach to!

@Leo Elster

Genji Shimada: Not a synth but close enough? Genji understands very well how it is to feel like you don't belong anywhere, so I think he might be able to help Leo a little, even if the circumstances are pretty different here.

@Merlin Ambrosius

Vivi Ornitier: They already threaded, but I just thought I'd mention that this season Vivi will be dealing with the fact that his lifespan is coming close to an end. The plan is for him to be able to find some way to keep his body going once it runs out of the mist that powers him, so I thought it could be interesting if he were to talk to Merlin about it, especially since Vivi is one of his students.

12. Octi

Octi The Helpful Octopus

Music Teacher
    Race:
    Disney Fairy
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good

@FullMoon

So, I'm responding to everything, but because of my schedule, I'd like to focus on the ideas that we have the most development potential for rather than anything that is going to be just a one-off/meet and greet. A lot of these can probably wait, and we could probably at least do Peter/Shoji now???? Idk, read below and let me know what you think!

Peter & @Mezo ShojiSUPERHERO BUDDIES AYYYY! Peter doesn't have any of those yet! His appearance will freak him out at first, for sure, but he's also been in Pandora quite awhile, so I think he'll be able to sort of ... brush it off. After awhile anyway LOL! What if we did something where Mezo got showed up at a crime scene first, took care of everything pretty quick, and then Spidey busts in like STAND DOWN VILLAINOUS ... SPIDER-ARM DUDE. idek I'm trying to think of something that won't be totally boring for us both. xDD

Peter & @Ema SkyeOKAY SO, while I love this idea, I'm actually already doing this with two other people and I'm not super interested in adding a third to the bunch. I'm certainly okay with headcanoning stuff. Peter is already well known around Ark City due to fake history shenanigans, so we could even say that they've been in contact (unless that doesn't fit into her fake history if she has one) before. I don't have any ideas for real threads or anything, but it would at least open each other up as a resource for the future if something specific ever comes up!

Tom & @Ayano TateyamaI'm like 99% sure that Tom has met Scott very very briefly in the past, so there's already a connection there, even if it's super small. He's aware of the werewolf pack existing and everything, but won't be a part of it due to vampire affiliations and stuff. But maybe when it gets closer to this group forming, that's how she decides to try to get into contact with him? It does seem like a nice group for someone like Tom!

Leo & @Genji ShimadaAwesome! Leo actually has quite a lot going on right now and I'm focusing a lot on things I can intertwine with the plot-heavy stuff he has going on, so I think I'd like to set this aside for later if we can expand on it and make it something more than a random meet and greet thread.

Merlin & @Vivi OrnitierSounds good! I don't know if Merlin would be able to help him directly, himself, but he could certainly point him in the direction of the Mages' Guild and try to help him find somebody there who could be more useful.

13. Qrow Branwen

Professor at Schola Praeditos
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    Hullo! The new organizer is very pretty :) I have some things to plot with you!

Qrow and Merlin
    If you still need someone to discover the school, or you want someone to thread with for that plot, I am so down! Qrow is also an associate of the Mages Guild now, as a scout, so there's potential there too.

Qrow and Tommy Clark
    Qrow's favorite student is leaving?? He will miss that kid when school starts back up again :) Feel free to have a text thread or something with him anytime. I can take him off the class roster if you want once I update it.

Jimmy and Tom McNair
    Jimmy is changing up a lot of things this season so I think its safe to say that he and Tom have parted ways, yeah? Jimmy isn't a good influence anyway

#13 Qrow Branwen, Sep 19, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2018
    Octi likes this.
  14. Octi

Octi The Helpful Octopus

Music Teacher
    Race:
    Disney Fairy
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Thankyou so much, I'm so pleased with how it came out!! Gimme dem Jen plots! <3

Merlin & @Qrow BranwenYES, I would absolutely LOVE for this! I was gonna shoot you a message about this today, so I'm glad you posted here. We could probably make it, like, a one-shot letter kind of thread addressed to Merlin since he's in the Crystal Vales, letting him know "... uh hey i found ur school it's iN THE FUCKING SKY". xDDD Or I could even just have Merlin out exploring somewhere where there happens to be a better chance at his phone working! He'll be traveling here and there, for sure, between regions!

Tommy & @Qrow BranwenTHIS WAS SUCH A TOUGH DECISION TBH! And I really really love Tommy and Qrow's relationship, so maybe they could even have a conversation about this where he tries to talk stubborn Tommy back into it or something. He just feels really scared about his ability after the past two seasons because nothing has really improved as far as his control goes.

I'm also planning on kicking off a big personal plot for him this season involving him absorbing a really chaotic ability and causing a lot of damage that gets him into trouble with the government or something. And then from there it's, "so what do we do with this kid who literally can't control this ability he has to suck up other peoples' deadly powers?" So once that comes around, I'd love for Qrow to be involved if you would be interested in that!!

Tom & @James McGillYeahhhh, it seems like that's probably going to be the case. Tom enjoyed his time working for Jim, though! And he sure hopes he doesn't randomly wake up one morning and decide to tell the world that his old secretary murders vampires in his free time. 8D

15. Fleet

Fleet Madness, it's all in the mind!

Psssssst Octi, we should do one thread this season sometime where @Peter Parker can either refuse or accept Clint's apology for his behaviour.... AND MAKE HIM FEEL SUPER GUILTY ABOUT IT COS CLINT WAS AN ASS AND DESERVES TO BE MADE TO FEEL GUILTY! Clint can come seeking Peter out specifically to apologise where ever he's living or in whatever school he's going too be in in new Pandora? Basically I want closure or development here cos after how they left it several months ago in the last season something should happen right? If you are game that is? xDD ALSO SPEAKING OF GAMES, YOU NEED TO TELL ME ABOUT THE NEW SPIDERMAN GAME SOMEWHEN! = ) Blah, yeah now I'm just rambling, sorry spouting off plotting makes this happen sometimes I'll stop now xD

Octi likes this.
  16. ScorpioRat

ScorpioRat Player

I've actually got two potential ideas for @Peter Parker if you still have room for them!

I have a young police officer @Makoto Niijima that could potentially drop info on ongoing crimes that Spider-Man could really help out with using his own abilities. She's technically part of her own vigilante group (The Phantom Thieves) on the side, but I'm not sure she'd immediately trust him with really big police tip offs unless she saw him helping people out in a way that shows that he's not just the kind of "hero" that's in it for himself. Maybe he jumps in and helps her with an ongoing robbery or hostage situation or something?

@Tenya Iida is another "famous" hero in Ark City (his fake history basically made him popular instead of a complete new guy), but he's a very by-the-book kind of vigilante and could maybe accidentally catch Spider-Man mid crime solving and jump to conclusion that Spider-Man is the bad guy. I think he'd really respect Peter's ingenuity with his re purposing of old parts to make tools and fast thinking though, so they could be kind of friend/rivals after they get sorted out. XD

#16 ScorpioRat, Sep 19, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2018
    Octi likes this.
  17. Siri

Siri je suis loser
    Application Division

YO YO YO I GOT SOME TRYHARD ORIGINAL PLOTS FRESH OUTTA THE OVEN
    tbh they're more preserve the precious babb connections we already have plots
    OR HOW ABOUT A LITTLE BIT OF BOTH

dany & @Merlin Ambrosius
    so apparently she's a savage scourge-queen of this chunk of land in the wastes and she doesn't know how to deal with that
    WHAT IF MERLIN IN A HUMANITARIAN MISSION OR SOMETHING IDK GETS CAPTURED BY SOME VOODOO WITCH DOCTOR TO SACRIFICE TO THE SCOURGE-QUEEN (he could also just be playing along since he's OP anyway)
    and during the ritual
    out comes Dany all fuck my life, oh hi merlin

SINCE I'M ALREADY FOCUSING DANY ON MERLIN i'm gonna demote wanda to penpal always keep in touch status because i can't have?? two bffs of merlin???? AND SPEAKING OF

wanda & @Peter Parker
    wanda is NINE YEARS OLD for the first month of the season and she's basically skipping school every day of the week because............ no
    BUT DURING THOSE TIMES WHERE SHE'S SKIPPING SCHOOL she's running around on her farm which is 20 minutes away from tony's, occasionally finding a susan here and there, and eventually discovering that her chickens have turned freaking gigantic and are stampeding across the wilderness somewhere
    SO WE CAN EITHER HAVE THEM 1) WRANGLE SUSANS TOGETHER
    2) WRANGLE A GIANT CHICKEN TOGETHER
    3) BOTH ??????
    all the while she is Nine

darth ani & @Peter Parker
    does he still want that space internship that he can telecommute to or
    WHAT IS HIS SPACE INTERNSHIP EVEN
    YO WE CAN HASH THAT OUT NOW
    he could totally be remote Tech Support, that can be a part-time job
    he can answer calls in karen from confused people on the Moon trying to figure out how to reboot their cybernetic browser
    Y/N???? ??? M???

Octi likes this.
  18. Wulfdaguy

Wulfdaguy Player

Student
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    I'd love to do something between Billy Batson and Peter Parker. Since I decided to not have him go to school, Billy will just be spending his time either doing interwebs vlogger/prankster stuff or superhero things. So I'd love to have him make friends with a teenage superhero who thankfully isn't as broken as he is lol

Octi likes this.
  19. milk

milk gently curdled
    Plots & Events Division

Race:
    some sort of elf
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    hello time to throw a fandom at you that you know nothing about but listen jUST

@Peter Parker & @Ren Amamiya

Okay I'm gonna explain Ren's entire #deal at you so this makes some form of sense.

He's part of the Phantom Thieves, which is a vigilante group that also operates out of Centria/Ark City. However, they don't take to the...streets. Their whole thing is that they target people who are just...rotten to their core. Like their first mark in the game is a gym teacher/volleyball who abuses his power. And I'm not talking like...wow that's a lot of homework. It's uh...about where your mind goes when you think 'bad touch teacher'. ( : SO AS I SAID. VERY ROTTEN PEOPLE. The #squad has the power to basically take down the walls/lies people tell about themselves, leaving them with the harsh realities of who they are and what they've been doing. It's done through some weird anime bullshit. Basically a phone-app (I shit you not) that lets you into another reality, where they literally take on "shadow" versions of reality. It's...as I said, a lot of weird anime bullshit. Now in theory with this method of doing shit...nobody should know they exist, right? Well, there's a part of their own #deal that involves having to hand the victim (somehow) a calling card basically being like 'bitch we gonna steal ur heart xoxoxo' to make the person actually solidify their issues into a real thing on the inside, so it can be stolen. Which - again - ANIME BULLSHIT.

so this squad of teens also fights crime
    sorta
    different flavor
    less 'thug steals old lady's purse' and more 'teacher plagiarizes students work as their own' or 'CEO abuses company' or 'politician is corrupt' sorta deal.

anyway, Ren. My son.

He's been through some shit. Like I brought him into Pandora while in a solitary confinement cell, in juvie. The kid is quiet and sweet, he just has literally the worst luck on the planet. ANYWAY, through the magic of fake history, he has a cafe. In-game he basically lived in one's attic for a majority of it, and the place was named/heavily based on the first real home he's ever had (group awww).

Okay time for an actual plot.
    (I'm so sorry there's so much backstory ;aksjdfljd)

What if....Peter gets a job at Cafe LeBlanc Deux (Ren's cafe) as like a part time barista or something. This place is also where the Phantom Thieves tend to meet up/plan stuff. Identities of the Phantom Thieves are secret, obviously. But he starts catching on low key that they're up to something. Though it's also not nearly as subtle as it should be, because Ren freaking makes specialty drinks/baked goods that are Phantom Thief puns on occasion. They're a subtle group.

ANYWAY basically Peter slowly figuring out who the Phantom Thieves are while Ren/maybe the others slowly figuring out that Peter is spiderman and IDK I JUST WANT THIS SQUAD OF TEENS TO BE FRIENDS OKAY

like they're all about the same age
    c'mon
    friendssssssssssssssss

Octi likes this.
  20. Duck

Duck shia le beowulf
    Application Division

Okay, I told you I would plot with you, but I'm also like ??? bad at it? And at talking in general, whether it's out loud or finger-shouting at you on a keyboard. SO APOLOGIES IN ADVANCE if this is like the useless freaking thing.

ANYWAY.

@Peter Parker and @Jake Peralta

I SORTA HINTED THIS AT YOU. I know he has his Yuri in @Kristin Ortega, but what if he has an ADDITIONAL YURI who is also like a fun uncle who occasionally enables him to do really weird stuff? Like real talk, Jake is definitely that guy who screams at Spider-Man to do a backflip for no reason, just he's also a cop. Anyway, working with a real life superhero is probably a dream for him, and considering his tendency to make routine cases seem super dramatic, I think this could be a fun dynamic to work with. Props to Ortega if she ends up being the aunt who chews them both out while holding a flask.

But more than that, really, I could really see Jake being a cool older brother type in general, if we want to throw civilian Pete into the mix somehow as well.

@Bellamy Blake and @Max Rockatansky

If you thought that last one was not cohesive, then hold onto your butt because holy hey, I don't necessarily have a firm idea yet. What I do know is that Max here is in the Dread Wastes because he genuinely can't even carve out an existence for himself somewhere normal. Instead, he makes his living travelling, likely with Furiosa 99% of the time, and bartering for or outright stealing what he needs in order to do it, like food, or definitely fuel.

He also kinda just...doesn't care about you. Furiosa and co. are probably outliers in terms of his friend-making. BUT, something I'm really hoping for in the future is to expand the "co." part of that. Max operates best when he begrudgingly helps people, or just...gets along just enough with someone to help everyone involved survive, even if it's just another day. If he finds that Bellamy isn't a bad sort and can fend for himself (ie make use of him), then I think there's some potential there. If they're in the same area, like...idk, a bandit camp, or Lethe itself, then forcing them to cooperate with each other somehow could bear some fruit.

There's also a chance that they super don't get along because Max can be caustic, but hey, it's worth a shot. Just if you wanted ideas for him! I think the Wastes are cool, and I think you're cool.

Octi likes this.