By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Winter is here!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a nice day, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

News Article Social Media Star Declares War On Spiderman

Discussion in 'Pandora News' started by Heather Chandler, Dec 1, 2019 at 6:20 PM.

1. Heather Chandler

Heather Chandler Heathers

Mythic Bitch
    December 1st-25th[/CENTER]
    These can be plot threads, discussion threads or roleplay threads.[/SIZE][/blockquote]

The Winter Season is always a somewhat joyous time in Pandora, particularly for those in the more densely populated areas. In recent years. It has become something of a festive tradition for residents of Pandora to wake up Christmas morning to find a wrapped gift and a personalized note from “Your friendly neighbourhood spiderman”. for some, it’s a much needed pick me up on a cold winter’s day. To others a reminder of a much-beloved yule time tradition and the family and friends they used to share it with.

...But this year all that might end.

Outspoken and controversial “Influencer” Heather Chandler recently uploaded a video on Starknet claiming, that not only has she hired personal security to patrol various locations throughout Pandopolis with the express purposes of catching the web-slinger in the act, but she will offer a cash reward to anyone that can bring her, the much-beloved hero’s mask.

The exact amount has been left purposely vague but one can assume with her near meteoric rise to become the reigning controversy queen of social media with even rumours of her own fashion line being released in Pandora, it certainly wouldn’t be a stretch to say that, her pockets run deep.

When asked to comment on this Miss Chandler was not shy discussing her reasons

“So what, this freak can come into homes in the middle of the and everyone’s just ok with it?! Does anyone even know where he hets all that crap from? Because he’s clearly been stealing it. This guy probably just steals something from one house and wraps it up, and boom; there’s next door’s gift. I’m just doing my civic duty, protecting everyone from some weirdo dressed in a bondage mask sneaking into their house and smelling their hair. That’s what we're dealing with here; a grade-A pervert that no one has the guts to stand up to, except me! I’m I a hero? Hero is such a strong word….But yes, absolutely.”

Our reporters attempts to explain to Miss Chandler that the Spiderman was well known in the community for being remarkably helpful and displayed none of these characteristics fell on deaf ears;

“That’s what they said about John Wayne Gacy”

When asked if she had a message for children that might miss out on getting anything for christmas , because of her actions

“Yeah I got a message; grow up. the spiderman is a pervert and Santa isn’t real, and you can quote me on that; In fact. Do it. I refuse to sign off on this interview unless you print. Santa isn’t real. It was all their parents so I guess a lot of kids are out of luck this year huh? And yes I will make sure my security is going to make sure the orphanages and children hospitals are locked tight”

Miss Chandler was then asked to comment on rumours that she’s motivated by a grudge she has against Spiderman due to him never giving her a gift.

It was then, she abruptly hung up the call

Relevant Threads
    To be written.

#1 Heather Chandler, Dec 1, 2019 at 6:20 PM
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2019 at 10:21 AM
    Billyboy likes this.