By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Spring has arrived!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a nice day, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

Private take my breath away

Discussion in 'Ark City' started by Isabelle Lightwood, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Isabelle Lightwood

Isabelle Lightwood The Mortal Instruments
    I'm pure at heart. It repels the dirt.

Race:
    Nephilim
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    march 18th || @Bellamy Blake

Izzy could take care of herself. There was no doubt about that. But what happened only near a week ago, she more wary. When the guy approached and asked if she wanted a drink or a dance and she refused, he got insistent. No even grabbing his wrist and twisting it did anything to stop him.

Anything else would reveal she was a Shadowhunter and so she had to be very careful. The guy was really making her grit her teeth and stick to not outing herself when the doors of the club opened and someone walked in. "Sorry, my boyfriend just walked in." Izzy felt the guy hesitate and then let her go.

She strode towards the newcomer and went to grab his arm while whispering in his ear. "I know this is weird but can you please act like your my boyfriend? That creep won't leave me alone otherwise."

#1 Isabelle Lightwood, Apr 15, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2019
    Bellamy Blake likes this.
  2. Bellamy Blake

Bellamy Blake The 100
    accidental cult magnet

Race:
    Human
    Directory:
    link
    He didn’t frequent clubs. Hell, he’d never really even been to a club, not like a normal one here in Pandora or even on the ground at all. There had been parties up on the ark, but not like this. There were regulations and it was such an enclosed space that they were regulations which were generally followed to the T. Until you brought your illegal sister to one of those parties, of course, and fucked everything up. Bellamy tried not to think about it. He tried not to think about the level of fear he felt for his sister, not knowing whether or not she was even alive. Hope for the best, people might say, but it seemed to be easier for him to fear the worst these days.

Walking in through the front doors of the club, he couldn’t necessarily say why he was here. Curiosity, maybe, but it was safe to say that he wasn’t gonna get the regular, typical club experience, not when a dark-haired young woman took absolutely no time at all strolling up to him. Bellamy’s gaze flicked toward her, confusion clear as day in his eyes as she grabbed for his arm and whispered in her ear.

Oh.

“I think I can manage that,” he decided, his confusion slipping away a moment later as he melted into the role of boyfriend. Bellamy’s gaze flicked over toward the creep in question who was definitely looking their way, clearly looking for the obvious signs of some sort of relationship there. Might as well give it to him, for the same of this girl. “Sorry in advance,” he murmured, and a second later, he slid his hand along her waist and dipped down to press his lips against hers.

Two steps in and here he was. There was no way this was normal Pandora club behavior.

DATE❜  march 18
    TAG❜  izzy
    NOTES❜  !!!

Isabelle Lightwood likes this.
  3. Isabelle Lightwood

Isabelle Lightwood The Mortal Instruments
    I'm pure at heart. It repels the dirt.

Race:
    Nephilim
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    Seriously this guy was a lifesaver. She didn't even know his name yet she knew she made the right choice in picking him. Not that she had picked him, it was more of a snap decision in order to get the creep off her back.

That thought was cinched when he apologized and then leaned down to kiss her and oh boy. She melted into his touch, returning the kiss without any hesitation, her hand reaching up to touch his cheek. From the corner of her eye she saw the creep who was still watching them, and he turned his nose up with disappointment.

Carefully she pulled back, her eyes glittering. "I should be apologizing to you for putting you on the spot. But thank you. Nothing seemed to get him off my back."

Bellamy Blake likes this.
  4. Bellamy Blake

Bellamy Blake The 100
    accidental cult magnet

Race:
    Human
    Directory:
    link
    "Hey, just doing my diligent duty," he told her, a smile on his face as he glanced over to wear the alleged creep had been before. Bellamy was pretty sure he could see him slinking away into the crowd, probably looking for some new prey. Now that did seem like normal club behavior, the kind literally nobody wanted around.

Looking back to her, Bellamy couldn't deny having enjoyed the moment, even if silently. Maybe because he hadn't been intimately close with somebody for as long as he could remember. It had been too dangerous on the ark, given his situation. Given his mother's situation, Octavia's situation. Octavia had been the only thing that had mattered and now-- now she wasn't here. And as much as that hurt, it almost made Bellamy want to let loose a little, let the world give back everything he'd lost in his youth.

And so, silent for a moment as he watched her, Bellamy took in a deep breath and smiled. "I realize introductions usually come before what we just did, but better late than never. Bellamy. Bellamy Blake."

DATE❜  march 18
    TAG❜  izzy
    NOTES❜  !!!