By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Summer is here!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a nice day, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

Private that's not how the force works!

Discussion in 'Cosmic Wilderness' started by Anakin Skywalker, Jul 1, 2019.

1. Anakin Skywalker

Anakin Skywalker Star Wars

tag | @Luke Skywalker
    date | July 18th, Y108

So he made it to the station!

All by himself!

Ani had done things and gone places by himself before, but never this far and never for this long. From what the nice people had told him down on planetside, he strived to think of Pandora as more of an adventure than being lost. Being lost was... no good. And he wasn't entirely lost or completely alone, not with Artoo wheeling along, turning this way and that in his suspicious way, at his side.

The little droid (though not very little by Ani's standards) had been behaving a little erratically ever since he had to replace one of the memory cores—from the crash landing, you see. It was a miracle that they both made it out in one piece... He thought they were going to die! Or maybe they did die, and this was the after... which wouldn't make much sense, because the young (ex) slave boy from Watto's shop never felt more alive.

And also maybe a little worried, but not afraid. Never afraid.

Securing his backpack on his shoulders, they sifted through COSIMO rush hour, the taller travellers and people in transit winding their paths around them, many of them paying the diminutive duo little thought. Partway to the terminal, right under the big holographic sign indicating DEPARTURES, Artoo began shivering in his chassis.

Ani stopped and grinned. "...C'mon buddy, we just gotta make it to Elysium, and then we can figure out what's wrong." He tried comforting his droid companion by reaching a hand out and patting him gently on the dome. They had what they needed: tickets, funds. Apparently a lot of funds from somebody else named Anakin Skywalker, who was this hotshot who bequeathed it all to littler Ani Skywalker. There was this thing called a withdrawal limit, though, and other things he didn't totally understand, but overall—

Artoo let out an ear-splitting screech, his dome-head spinning out of control as he suddenly made a lurch forward... barrelling right into the path of a rugged old man in a cloak.

"Artoo, no!" Anakin gasped and shouted, and spurred into a chase after the droid.

Luke Skywalker likes this.
  2. Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker Star Wars

Island Hermit
    Race:
    Force Sensitive Human
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Directory:
    link
    [​IMG]

Luke wrapped the metal plate back up in a tauntaun skin, slipping it inside his cloak. He allowed himself a single satisfied nod. One day, he would recover all of the ancient artefacts and return them to their tombs, restoring peace and balance to the island of Saint Sacul.

A familiar cry jerked his mind back into the Tosche COSIMO station. He glanced up from his cloak just as a blue and white blur barrelled into him, his legs buckling at the impact. His younger self would have tumbled over like a clumsy puppy, but he stretched out his hand beneath him, the Force unseen yet becoming as solid as a safety net. Luke hovered in the air as though frozen mid-fall, before regaining his feet.

He scowled down at the metal figure that'd crashed into him, unaware that he sounded tremendously like said young self when he chided him: “Artoo! You be more careful!”

Luke caught himself again, although this time in the figurative sense of the word. He hadn’t seen the little astromech since their brief reunion on Ahch-To and he was already reprimanding him?

“Who am I kidding? Artoo!” he chuckled, lowering the hood of his cloak. Old friend.

He reached out to touch his smooth head, but realized that Artoo hadn’t come on his own. Face blank, he stared down at a floppy haired little kid, whose appearance reminded him of somebody. He couldn’t put his finger on who. If he’d had photos of himself as a boy, maybe he would’ve seen the connection. The kid radiated familiarity… He radiated something else as well.

The Force is strong with this one.

The familiarity coupled with the kid’s fledgling power had Luke’s face tightening in wariness and suspicion. He demanded cantankerously: “Who are you? Where did you find this droid?”

Anakin Skywalker likes this.
  3. Anakin Skywalker

Anakin was prepared to apologize profusely to the poor man who was about to get run over by 32 kilograms of astromech… But then he caught himself! In the air! Like a Jedi!

Anakin had also learned that there were many different kinds of wizards in Pandora, not just Jedi, but his hopes shot right uncontrollably back into the sky when he saw the man address the R2 unit with familiarity. Okay, maybe it was a confused kind of hope, but definitely more hope than confusion.

Stopping a few paces short of the stranger, his eyes were wide and his mouth formed the shape of an 'O'. The surly attitude did nothing to deter him; Ani would be surly too if he almost got run over by 32 kilograms of astromech. "We came together in a sta--ship from Naboo, and the tentacle things got to the ship!" It was probably best to omit the fact that the ship had been a starfighter.

Swaying on the balls of his heels in excitement, he beamed up at the man. He recognized Artoo! ...and not in the way others had strangely recognized him, but actually recognized him! "Are you from Naboo? Are you a Jedi? Are there other Jedi here? Do you know Master Qui-Gon Jinn? Or-- or his padawan Obi-Wan Kenobi?"

BUT WHY IS HE OLD, chirped the astromech in adamant clicks and beeps.

"Artoo," Anakin turned to chide in a lower tone, patiently, because the little droid seemed to be undergoing an existential crisis thanks to the whole memory core situation. "You can't just ask people why they're old."

4. Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker Star Wars

Island Hermit
    Race:
    Force Sensitive Human
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Directory:
    link
    [​IMG]

Luke scowled down at the boy, the way he swayed and gawped up at him provoking a prickly, creeping sense of irritation. He was too old to deal with excitable young children. His time spent in quiet angst and contemplation on the remote islands of Ahch-To and Saint Sacul did not help.

The boy hit him with such a barrage of questions and information that Luke could accomplish little at first, except continue to scowl down at him. Inwardly, he was left reeling by the little astromech’s question, as well as the boy’s reference to Obi-Wan Kenobi being a padawan. He knew of Qui-Gon Jinn by name only, having emerged as a legendary figure in some of the stories that Obi-Wan had told him about the Jedi Knights. Qui-Gon had been struck down by a Sith Lord.

“Artoo!” Luke drew out the name in a nasally whinge groan, both amused and annoyed by his old friend’s frank beeps and chirrups. “I’m no older than when you saw me on Ahch-To!”

Unless Rey had caused him so much stress that he’d aged an extra ten years overnight. It was true that she’d made a nuisance of herself tearing up the holy island, then communing in secret with Ben Solo. More troublingly, she had not even tried to resist the darkness during their first lesson.

Never mind that girl. The boy was more of a concern right now. Do you know Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan? Not did you know them? Why had he used the present tense when they had passed on decades ago? And how was it possible that one so young knew of such figures of old?

“They’re dead,” Luke stated simply, his tone cold and impatient. His confusion made him crabbier than usual, so he did not attempt to hedge his words or soften his voice in front of the small boy. “Murdered before you were even born. How did you come to know of them?”

5. Anakin Skywalker

"No they're not." Such was Anakin's confidence that he didn't even waver. As if someone had just attempted to inform him that the sky was overcast (not that he understood the concept of overcast beyond stories and sparse glimpses from these past couple of days) when it was, in fact, as clear as can be.

"I mean, I guess they are in five hundred years," Ani hedged, so as to attempt to be more reasonable. His mom once said that you had to be especially patient with the elderly sometimes; it wasn't their fault if they had a loose bolt or two. "I know I'm dead in five hundred years." Made sense. Everyone dies after a couple hundred years, unless they were droids or those kinds of aliens that lived forever and ever—like Master Yoda. "But I just helped them win a new hyperdrive on Tatooine. And Master Qui-Gon just told me to stay in the cockpit. He even promised to make me a Jedi!"

It was Anakin's immediate impression that the cranky old man must be mistaken, and possibly from the future. Either way, definitely mistaken. Nobody could murder a Jedi.

"So, uh, are you from the future, Mister?"

6. Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker Star Wars

Island Hermit
    Race:
    Force Sensitive Human
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Directory:
    link
    [​IMG]

He glared at the small boy, resisting his young Tosche Station self’s urge to whine they are too back at him. But Luke remained silent, brain battered by the boy’s logic about death, as well as the reference to his home planet. The prospect of being from the future had crossed his mind after he’d met Bastila Shan, filling him with an equal mix of cold fear and acid scorn.

“You little Loth-rat! You shouldn’t make up fictions, especially about the Jedi!” he reprimanded him, staunchly burying his head in the sands of denial. “I wish to speak to your parents. They should know that their son is as untruthful as a Devaronian.”

Luke made to clamp hold of the boy’s forearm with his prosthetic hand. Though he had a glove on over the steel limb, the boy was still likely to notice the hard, vice-like quality of his grip.

“Take me to your parents,” he insisted quietly, raising his head to scan the crowded Cosimo Station. He was disappointed to find that nobody was pacing back and forth, face pale and pinched in worry. The boy couldn’t have been out here on his own? Artoo didn’t count. Sorry old friend.

Contrary to his words, he didn’t intend to lecture them about their son’s dishonesty. Luke merely hoped that mature grown adults would speak more sense than this child, assuring him that he was not from the future nor they the past. Luke Skywalker always looking to the horizon.

7. Anakin Skywalker

His mouth returned to his trademark 'O' shape when the elderly man dug his heels in, going as far as to accuse Ani of making up fictions. He might only be nine standard years, but he was old enough to know that meant lying. And that wasn't fair at all.

"Hey—ow!" The sudden grip didn't hurt, not really; more the surprise of the limb that didn't feel organic at its core, but that wasn't the pressing issue. "But that really happened! And my parents—" A slight shadow seemed to fall over the boy, his voice losing the edge of its prior energy. "I had to leave my mom back in Tatooine."

Shaking his head back and forth, he looked up to the man and scrunched his brows together with a renewed gusto. "I'm telling the truth, honest! If you were a jedi, you'd know. Artoo, back me up."

The little droid at their side turned his dome around and wheezed with further uncertainty and confusion, before relenting by producing previously recorded audio clip: "Ani, find cover!" said the voice of Qui-Gon Jinn, filtering through the astromech's speakers.

"See? See? That's Master Qui-Gon. And that's my name. Ani. Short for Anakin!"

8. Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker Star Wars

Island Hermit
    Race:
    Force Sensitive Human
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Directory:
    link
    [​IMG]

Luke yanked his hand back at the cry, concerned that he might have crushed the child's little arm to splinters in his steel grip. He realized with a sigh of relief that the boy had simply been startled by his touch.

His regret over his mother pierced Luke’s cool, stony shell, making him wince in empathy and sympathy. He knew how it felt first hand, many times first hand, to lose a member of your family. The boy had been fortunate to have a maternal figure around to guide and nurture him. Though Luke’d had his Aunt Beru and Uncle Owen, he had never felt as close as he should have done with them, largely because they had given him chores and stopped him from going to the Tosche Station appeared to hinder his ambitions to become more than a manual laborer on a dull and dusty moisture farm. In retrospect, he understood that it had been their heavy handed way of protecting him… He’d had a lot of time to contemplate such things on Ahch-To.

Artoo played an audio clip, which twanged loudly above the murmur and bustle of the Cosimo Station. Obviously Luke had never heard Qui-Gon speak. It could have been anybody.

He opened his mouth to point this out sourly, but froze when the boy gave his name to him.

Anakin.

The name of-

Luke crouched down in front of the boy so their faces were close and level, his eyes mad, wide and staring as though he could peer inside him and see the truth. That was technically accurate as the child had stated not long ago… He proceeded to clap hold of both of his little arms.

“Anakin who?” Luke whispered so vehemently that it stirred his beard. “Anakin who?!”

9. Anakin Skywalker

He leaned back in the once more startling grasp as much as he could, blinking owlishly and not quite certain of where the old man was getting at now. Artoo was still chirping and weewooing to himself in confusion, the poor fellow, so there wasn't gonna be much else help from there.

No worries. Ani wasn't scared. Ani was maybe a smidge increasingly worried, though, because it seemed like if either one of them needed looking after...it was the other guy. Did he have anyone? Maybe not a parent...

"Anakin Skyy...walker of Mos Espa? Watto's dealership? ...son of Shmi?" Another blink, and he snapped back forward as a(n albeit considerably whimsical and abrupt) spark of hope occurred to him. If his identity mattered at all, then maybe the man knew his family! His eyes went wide with the endless possibilities, albeit just the ones that were fathomable to him. "Do you know my mom?"

10. Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker Star Wars

Island Hermit
    Race:
    Force Sensitive Human
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Directory:
    link
    [​IMG]

The boy supplied the name that Luke had been hoping not to hear from him, his eyes widening in shock. He felt as though he’d gone back in time to Bespin, his wrist a red, searing lump of meat.

“No… No…’ Luke murmured softly, stumbling away from the boy. This time he landed on his backside unskilfully. His traumatized gaze never once left that fresh young face as he crabbed away from him, his back bumping into a support beam. He clutched hold of it as though it was the wing of a spaceship, sinking on some ocean planet. “That’s not true! That’s impossible!”

His outburst had caused some of the civilians to peer their way, faces creased in concern or confusion. It must’ve made a surreal sight… An old man recoiling in terror from a small boy with floppy hair and a puppyish air who could not have been more than eight or nine years old.

A short, plump, homely sort of woman was first to respond, stepping towards that diminutive mass murderer and smiling at him with red, full lips. “It’s not safe to talk to strange men, sweetheart. Why don’t you come with me and we’ll go find your parents? I’ll even get you a frozen cream.”

She offered a smooth, doughy hand to the boy, her long nails colored a dazzling pink.

#10 Luke Skywalker, Jul 19, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2019
  11. Anakin Skywalker

The man scrambled back like he'd gotten spooked by something fearsome, leaving Anakin with not much to do but gawk.

Was it something he said?

Anakin glanced to Artoo with a mixed cocktail of worry and confusion on his face. Artoo chirped back with the droid equivalent of an aggressive NO COMMENT, which didn't do much to explain. In the words of Jar Jar Binks: okeday…

The shadow of a warm-looking woman fell over him. Ani glanced between the lady and the old man, unsure at first of how to proceed. The fact that he didn't need to go back to his parents (mostly because he... couldn't) wasn't even the chief glaring issue right now. He'd been through some shenanigans in the past, not to mention the whole grabby vines episode, but this was still super not normal, right? "Ummm, I think he needs help, ma'am…" he finally spoke, pointing a finger at the frazzled elder clinging to the pillar.

"Oh, well then why don't we stop by the Station Medic on the way?" the woman tactfully bounced back.

The Station Medic. Huh. That was a good idea. Certainly those guys would be better equipped to handle the Poor Mister. "Okay," Ani agreed, managing to brighten up by a fraction as he finally accepted the hand. "Come on, Artoo. Let's go get help."

The little droid wobbled with a little more uncertainty before he, too, rolled along after the pair.

12. Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker Star Wars

Island Hermit
    Race:
    Force Sensitive Human
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Directory:
    link
    [​IMG]

The image of the boy and droid leaving snapped Luke out of his wide-eyed and mouthed shock.

Nooo!” he drew out the word, scrambling to his feet. He hurried towards them, the long tail of his cloak whirling wildly as he stumbled and staggered around blank faced civilians that got in his way. “Anakin! I am from the future! I am your son!”

Releasing the boy’s hand, the woman spun on him, her face rigid with a mixture of fear and irritation. She withdrew a slender steel rod from her small patterned satchel, which he identified as a stun stick. Straightening to her full height, she put herself in front of the child.

“Listen, you drunkard! You vagrant!” she hissed at him. “Get out of here before I tell the Transport Police that you've been preying on little boys, you sick pervert!”

Luke took a step back from the woman, anger and frustration rising up inside him. The metal fingers of his prosthetic hand twitched with the desire to Force choke her to the ground. He instantly felt horrified and ashamed by his inclination. Had he learned nothing all those years ago?

Instead, he cast his senses out to the floor of the COSIMO station, feeling the way the Force shimmered between the joins in the stonework. He tore the floor free under the woman's feet. A thick, disc shaped slab of stone rose high off the ground, carrying the woman, who shrieked and wobbled on her precarious gray perch, dropping her stun stick.

With a dismissive flick of his gloved hand, he sent her sailing over the heads of the gawping crowd as though she was cresting a wave on an invisible sea. Luke lost sight of the woman, her screams fading across the station. He let the wave of energy bear her gently to the ground when she was at least one or two klicks away from them.

Anakin,” he crouched down next to the small boy so their faces were level. “I am your son.” Throat dry, he managed to keep his voice strong and steady as he repeated what his father had once said to him among the clouds: “Search your feelings. You know it to be true.”

Luke smiled wearily, a hot tear sliding down his gnarled old cheek.

#12 Luke Skywalker, Jul 24, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2019
  13. Anakin Skywalker

Eyes growing as wide as saucers, Anakin stared blankly over and up at the old man who had gone from a puzzlingly aggressive denial to puzzlingly declarations of kinship. I am your son. Whoa okay, being from the future, he could blithely accept, but that...

The plump woman shrieked off like she was riding the galaxy's fastest hover-plate. And she kind of was. Anakin wasn't sure if that was legal, but growing up in Mos Espa, it was kind of hard to foster any serious consideration for whether something was legal. Was she going to be okay? He traded a doubtful look with Artoo, though he hadn't heard any crash...

Then he was in his face.

Anakin blinked. Anakin blinked again. He paid Artoo another puzzled glance, who responded with an uncharacteristic silence and slightly more characteristic wobble.

Search your feelings, he said. He wasn't sure if feelings could confirm whether a seventy year old was his kid, but uh...

"Okay, I believe you," Ani responded, blinking again after absorbing and processing all this information in a way that only a nine-year-old could. He was probably not lying. He seemed awfully genuine, was what he meant.

"But this is really weird." Maybe he hadn't finished processing the gravity of it all. Maybe he simply couldn't. And maybe he still thought that the old man needed help calming down, and the only way he could do that was to also act calm. "Soooo... who's your mom?"

Was she really, really pretty like the Queen of Naboo?

14. Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker Star Wars

Island Hermit
    Race:
    Force Sensitive Human
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Directory:
    link
    [​IMG]

He smiled and nodded at his nine year old father’s verdict of the situation, wiping the hot tear away with his gloved hand. The question about his mother made him go still and silent.

Luke stared at the small boy, face blank, before replying in a hesitant, hushed voice: “My mother passed away giving birth… You have a daughter as well. I was raised by my aunt and uncle on their moisture farm. Obi-Wan Kenobi told me about the Clone Wars… How you fought together as Jedi Knights. And…” He pouted at the ground, feeling an odd mix of self-consciousness and bittersweet nostalgia. “And I wished that I was a Jedi, like my father before me.”

He raised his head, distractedly surveying the bustling station. “I… I didn’t meet you until… I didn’t even know you were alive until...” Luke trailed off at the sight of five people in stiff hats and shiny uniforms making their slow, arduous way through the dense crowds, blasters and long silver stun sticks clipped to their hips. Their faces were set in grim scowls. “Oh no.”

Luke eyed the ruined section of the floor, inwardly cursing his folly and emotional outburst. You are reckless! Master Yoda screeched discordantly somewhere at the back of his mind.

“Father… We’re in trouble,” he warned him. “Come with me to my planet. I can tell you everything. But we need to hurry… My X-wing is in the parking structure below this station.”

He offered his flesh and blood hand to the small boy, intending to hold it so that they wouldn’t lose each other in the heaving crowds. They would just have to hope Artoo could keep up with them.

15. Anakin Skywalker

Screwing his eyes together into the most constipated patient looking squint he could possibly manage, Ani tried to keep up with the information that was being given without also looking too crazy with his inventory of surprised faces. But it was too much to process in such a short period of time.

The mom died. Oh, that wasn't good. Luke and his sister (?!) were raised by their aunt and uncle on a moisture farm. Did Ani have siblings? He was sure he didn't have siblings. So maybe it was the mom's siblings who he also hadn't met yet. And what was a Clone War? Was there a Clone Invasion that the Jedi had to fight against? And he would eventually grow up to be one of them, obviously—

Then they ran out of time, because just as Anakin expected, sending some poor lady off on a flying saucer definitely couldn't have been legal. "But we were gonna—" he started, only to be interrupted by an impatient toot! from the astromech.

Anakin peered skeptically at the droid. Artoo was okay? What did he mean, he was okay? He wasn't okay ten minutes ago! But ergh, okay, fine, he tossed up his arms and sagged his shoulders. It's not like they had anything else to do in Elysium.

"...Youuu... can call me Ani if you want," he said as he took the hand, letting himself get hurried through the bustle while Artoo glided along (almost running some folks over). His grown up, seventy year old son's hand. He couldn't help but make a face like having tasted sour pallie fruit at upon being called Father.

16. Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker Star Wars

Island Hermit
    Race:
    Force Sensitive Human
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Directory:
    link
    [​IMG]

His father suggested that he call him "Ani", which seemed wrong. More so than calling a five year old father? It dawned on him that his father wouldn't know his name.

"I'm Luke," he said as they struggled through the thick crowds. He tightened his grip on his father's hand, worried about losing him.

They were at an advantage with Artoo, a bulky, hurtling metal droid inspiring people to spring or stumble out of their path. Luke snatched glimpses over his shoulder at the law officials, the gap increasing between them because they didn't have a bulky, hurtling metal droid.

The mighty Skywalkers reached the parking structure without inflicting death or even serious wounds. Luke honed in on his X-wing, the former white paintwork a faded gray, scraps of seaweed and algae still clinging to the wings.

He threw his arms around Artoo's barrel shaped body, hefting him up into the astromech compartment with an overworked grunt. "Have you put on weight? Ugh. Nevermind. Fire up the propulsors, Artoo! Prepare to launch us off planet!"

Luke hauled himself into the cockpit, the seat squelching underneath him, even though he'd spent days trying to dry out the X-wing. The cockpit had a cloying bitter smell, like dirty salt.

He realized the flaw in his plan with a sharp jolt, then scowled down at the small boy. The X-wing only had room to hold one person. There was a solution, but it had Luke rolling his eyes and sagging heavily. The indignity!

"You'll have to sit on my lap," he huffed out a sigh. "Don't touch any of the controls."

17. Anakin Skywalker

Blessedly, Anakin at this age was still fairly good at listening to instructions even with a thousand, wondrous (and skeptical) questions teeming in his skull. Even with all the help from other-Anakin, there weren't any other places but orphanages (yuck) and school (a little less yuck, but) to go to.

And now he had millions and millions of question! Why did the old man—Luke—pilot a starfighter? And he'd never seen this design before, even if he had been limited to the wayfarers schematics available on Tatooine.

He climbed up and plopped down onto the curious looking vessel as Luke instructed, his face scrunching together as he sniffed at the air. "Hey, what's that smell?"

18. Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker Star Wars

Island Hermit
    Race:
    Force Sensitive Human
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Directory:
    link
    [​IMG]

The small boy plopped down on his lap, obscuring his view of the control panel.

“Salt,” Luke responded simply. “This X-wing’s spent years under the sea.”

It began to roll through the parking structure as slowly as a one legged bantha, its muzzle pointed towards the square slab of exit. The five men and women in the stiff hats and shiny uniforms clattered into view, shouting threats and pointing blasters at them.

One man with a particularly stern face launched off a shot, a lance of red laser fire striking the shield around the X-wing. Luke had to crane his neck to peer over his father’s head at a display screen. Seventy-five percent. Their shields were down to seventy-five percent already.

He fumbled at the controls, intending to accelerate the X-wing, but with his father on his lap, struck the wrong button. A missile launched itself from beneath the front of the ship, smashing a hole through the opposite wall. The people in uniform dived out of the way of the raining debris and shrapnel, screaming and covering their faces with their hands.

“The seawater must’ve scrambled the circuits,” he claimed, the X-wing clearing the parking structure and hurtling off into the blackness of the Pandoran Galaxy. “There’s a monitor straight in front of you, father. Could you input some coordinates? Twenty-five point seven, twelve point eighty, fifty-two point thirty-eight, nine point ninety, sixteen point two.”