By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Summer is here!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a nice day, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

The Bear Cave || Bear's Organizer

Discussion in 'Player Organizers' started by bears, Jun 16, 2018.

1. bears

bears Player

Professional Bear
    Race:
    Bear
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral

The Bear Cave

Screw hibernation
    [​IMG]
    About Me
    Heyo! Call me Bears! All you really need to know about me is that I'm a giant nerd who loves movies, cartoons, video games and d&d. As for RP, I started roleplaying as a wee bab way back in 2007 within youtube comments and channels. Since then I've traveled from various platforms, but here I am on Pandora ready to rock and roll! If you feel like plotting with me or just gushing about characters, feel free to shoot me a message!

Roleplay Preferences
    I'm cool with pretty much anything. I'm very flexible so feel free to spin the wheel of topics: Slice of life, romance, action, complete utter despair and loss of all hope, you name it.

I usually try replying as soon as I see that someone responded to my posts, but depending on how hectic my work schedule is or how busy life gets, sometimes things can be up in the air and it may take some time for me to respond! If haven't responded in two weeks that usually means that either work has been kicking my butt or things might've slipped my mind.

Limits
    As long as the thread co-aligns with the website's rules, I'm generally okay with most topics and genres. So go wild!

Check out my characters below!

#1 bears, Jun 16, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2019
  2. bears

bears Player

Professional Bear
    Race:
    Bear
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral

Hanzo Shimada

[​IMG]

Hanzo - 38 - Drifter - Application

Summary
    Hanzo Shimada is a member of the Shimada clan, an infamous crime syndicate that holds centuries of influence within the criminal underground of Japan. Known for profiting from illegal trade of weapons, illicit substances and specializing in assassination. As the Shimada clan’s first born son, he was destined to be the heir of this criminal empire upon birth and was bred, raised and groomed to one day take over the Shimada criminal empire. Growing up, he was a prodigy and showed natural talent in strategy, leadership and the martial arts, befitting to the head of the Shimada clan.

As Hanzo was strictly trained to be the next family head, his younger brother Genji didn’t take his place in the family business seriously and lavished in the privileges of being in a wealthy and influential family. Upon his father’s death, Hanzo was immediately made into the next head and was to take immediate action. His first instructions as the new head was to ‘straighten out’ his younger brother and force him to take a more active and serious role in his family. However, Genji adamantly refused to pursue his family’s legacy which resulted in Hanzo being forced to act, the results of this battle proved to be fatal and ended in Genji’s supposed death. However, fully believing he took the life of his own brother, Hanzo was heartbroken and lost all his will to continue pursuing his destiny and abandoned his family’s legacy. Labeled as a traitor for betraying his family and abandoning his title, Hanzo was labeled as an enemy to his family and prone to be targeted by various assassins sent by his family.

Through leaving his life behind him, Hanzo traveled all across the world seeking purpose, honor and retribution to make up for his past failures and mistakes. Swearing off the use any blades in memory of his brother, he continued to hone his abilities with the bow and prove himself a fearsome assassin. During his travels he carried the burden and shouldered the guilt through the belief that he murdered in brother in cold blood for over ten years. But in a recent change of events, it was revealed to him that his brother survived their conflict ten years ago and was a new man, Hanzo confronted with this revelation is torn between two sides: to continue being the same angry, guilt ridden man wallowing in his past or follow down a new path of peace and forgiveness.

Plot Devices

Lucas

[​IMG]

Lucas - 12 - Dread Wastes - Application

Summary
    Lucas is a twelve year old boy who was born in Tazmily Village of the Nowhere Islands. As a young child, Lucas was always known for being shy, soft Spoken and often kept to himself regarding his opinions and taking overall risks. His twin brother Claus was the opposite, he was outspoken, outgoing and often took the reigns through dragging him around to constantly force him out of shell.

But with the loss of his mother and his twin shortly afterwards, his life immediately took a drastic shift as the world around him began to change. With this father consumed with his grief at the loss of his family and failing to provide for his remaining son, Lucas was left to care for himself and his feelings all alone. Through grieving at the death of his mother and his missing twin, he was labeled as a ‘wimp’ and a ‘crybaby’ by everyone in his village.

Shortly afterwards, his home was invaded by strange men wearing pig like masks. For the past three years Lucas had to deal with the modernization of his village, animals cruelly experimented on and turned into vicious monstrosities and the people of his village susepting to greed and propaganda. Put through unimaginable hardship, being forced to show inner strength and dealing with the immanent destruction of his island: Lucas, his dog and his friends banded together to fight against Porky and the pigmask army.

Seeking out to pull the seven needles and awaken the dark dragon from it's eternal slumber, Lucas and his friends adventure across the Nowhere islands to save their home.

Plot Devices

Jean-Baptiste Augustin

[​IMG]

Baptiste - 36 - Pandopolis - Application

Summary
    One of the millions of orphans who lost their parents in the first Omnic Crisis, as soon as he came of age Baptiste immediately joined the military and was assigned to the Caribbean Coalition as a Combat Medic. Once the war ended, Baptiste was immediately offered mercenary work through the Talon organization and was quick to jump in for the good pay and benefits.

However, naive and unaware of Talon's true intentions through profiting off the aftermath of the war and the suffering of innocents,
    Baptiste immediately backed out and abandoned his post upon learning the damage that he was causing working alongside Talon.

Baptiste is a highly trained and experienced combat medic, having spent most of his young life working in
    and the Talon mercenary group, he's skilled in working with medicine, biotic technology and tending to wounds of varying degrees, from minor cuts to life threatening injuries. And while his main occupation may revolve around acting as support and tending to other's wounds, Baptiste is also shown to be very skilled in marksmanship and combat. Going under the radar and avoiding Talon operatives hunting him down, Baptiste strives to make a difference in the world and use the knowledge and experience he obtained to help others and make the world a better place.

Plot Devices

#2 bears, Jun 16, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2019 at 4:07 PM
  3. bears

bears Player

Professional Bear
    Race:
    Bear
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    #3 bears, Jun 12, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2019 at 11:21 PM