HeaderBox1

Welcome
to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Spotlight

Story Hub Banner

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. AUTUMN LOCATION: HOTEL TRANSYLVANIA
    There's a new creepy castle in Silverwood! Check out the details HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. AUTUMN EVENT: EVERYONE'S FAULT
    Mild to moderate earthquakes are rocking Pandora! Find out more HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

The best drink at Sonic's organizer

Discussion in 'Player Organizers' started by CherryLimeade, Nov 7, 2017.

1. CherryLimeade

CherryLimeade Player

I'm basically Shrek

Seriously though get out of my swamp

About MeI am literally making myself late for work by doing this, if that tells you something. A working woman with a...varied background, who is now a content office worker who loves to write, play video games, and complain about work. Salty about basically everything. Full of good advice about terrible things and what I'm told are interesting stories about my weirder life experiences. Ask me about the petrified human femur. In an abusive relationship with a demon cat named Tinkerbell. She's probably judging you as we speak.

Roleplay PreferencesI really don't have much of one, but when something does get my interest, I tend to go whole hog on it. There shouldn't be much worry about me posting responses quickly. I like angst, I like fluff. It's all good.

LimitsNone, really. Nothing much squicks me too much except explicit sexual stuff, which doesn't seem to happen here anyway. Ask and see, I might be interested.

Check out my characters below!

2. CherryLimeade

CherryLimeade Player

Code:

Cole

Dragon Age

[​IMG]

About Cole"Cole is a unique entity, described as being caught somewhere between the realm of the Fade and the real world. He is a spirit, though there are some who believe that he may be some sort of demon pretending to be human. Cole himself is unsure of what exactly he is, and his unique set of abilities are unprecedented. Cole also has the uncanny ability to sense people who are in pain. He uses this ability to find people in the most painful moment of their lives and offers them comfort without hesitation, judgement, or expectation of thanks. He is searching for his place in the world; an ally to those who wish to help others." -Dragon Age Wiki

Cole is a caring, helpful young man, and he is naturally attracted to people who he senses pain in, out of an ingrained need to try and help them. He will also search for people he senses bad intentions from, seeking to stop them before they can carry out whatever their evil act might be. Cole does not like to kill, but he has no inherent feelings against it either, if he feels it is truly necessary to help, then so be it.

He has very little idea of what to do with himself outside of his role as a Compassion spirit, and is further bewildered by the increasingly-human body he finds himself in, after allowing the Inquisitor and Varric to guide him on the path to becoming more of a human and less of a spirit. The idea of requiring food, sleep, and other such needs somewhat horrifies him, and being constantly noticed and unable to cause people to forget him gives Cole more distress than he would prefer. He especially is unsure what to make of the concept of requiring help himself, even though his unsure steps into his new world could perhaps use a guiding hand or two.

#2 CherryLimeade, Nov 7, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2017