HeaderBox1

Welcome
to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. This beautiful little ranch along with its famous Lon Lon milk are back! Just don't harass the Cuccos. Make sure to visit while it's still here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A voice has begun narrating the inner thoughts of the citizens of Pandora! Read more about it here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

The best drink at Sonic's organizer

Discussion in 'Player Organizers' started by CherryLimeade, Nov 7, 2017.

1. CherryLimeade

CherryLimeade Player

I'm basically Shrek

Seriously though get out of my swamp

About MeI am literally making myself late for work by doing this, if that tells you something. A working woman with a...varied background, who is now a content office worker who loves to write, play video games, and complain about work. Salty about basically everything. Full of good advice about terrible things and what I'm told are interesting stories about my weirder life experiences. Ask me about the petrified human femur. In an abusive relationship with a demon cat named Tinkerbell. She's probably judging you as we speak.

Roleplay PreferencesI really don't have much of one, but when something does get my interest, I tend to go whole hog on it. There shouldn't be much worry about me posting responses quickly. I like angst, I like fluff. It's all good.

LimitsNone, really. Nothing much squicks me too much except explicit sexual stuff, which doesn't seem to happen here anyway. Ask and see, I might be interested.

Check out my characters below!

Selina Kyle likes this.
  2. CherryLimeade

CherryLimeade Player

Code:

Cole

Dragon Age

[​IMG]

About Cole"Cole is a unique entity, described as being caught somewhere between the realm of the Fade and the real world. He is a spirit, though there are some who believe that he may be some sort of demon pretending to be human. Cole himself is unsure of what exactly he is, and his unique set of abilities are unprecedented. Cole also has the uncanny ability to sense people who are in pain. He uses this ability to find people in the most painful moment of their lives and offers them comfort without hesitation, judgement, or expectation of thanks. He is searching for his place in the world; an ally to those who wish to help others." -Dragon Age Wiki

Cole is a caring, helpful young man, and he is naturally attracted to people who he senses pain in, out of an ingrained need to try and help them. He will also search for people he senses bad intentions from, seeking to stop them before they can carry out whatever their evil act might be. Cole does not like to kill, but he has no inherent feelings against it either, if he feels it is truly necessary to help, then so be it.

He has very little idea of what to do with himself outside of his role as a Compassion spirit, and is further bewildered by the increasingly-human body he finds himself in, after allowing the Inquisitor and Varric to guide him on the path to becoming more of a human and less of a spirit. The idea of requiring food, sleep, and other such needs somewhat horrifies him, and being constantly noticed and unable to cause people to forget him gives Cole more distress than he would prefer. He especially is unsure what to make of the concept of requiring help himself, even though his unsure steps into his new world could perhaps use a guiding hand or two.

(Bonus tracking of Cole's movements, document here)

#2 CherryLimeade, Nov 7, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2017
    Selina Kyle likes this.
  3. Crystal Peak

Crystal Peak Even in darkness, there is always light

Dreamer and Chef
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Dorian Pavus & Cole (@CherryLimeade)Hey there, Cherry! How's it going? :)

So, Dorian and Cole need to meet up and hang out again! Sure, there aren't any power hungry magisters and world ending situations, but Dorian would be happy to see Cole again. I'm totally open for anything really; like them meeting by accident; like an adventure or travelling or anywhere really. xD

What has Cole been doing these days? :D

4. CherryLimeade

CherryLimeade Player

Absolutely :D

Well going by the documentation of his travels, he keeps coming back to Pandora Town, but otherwise he mostly just wanders around to wherever he thinks he senses someone who needs his help. He has stayed a night with Arcade and Eve in their home, but otherwise I get the feeling he's just doing the hobo thing, wandering around, forcing himself to choke down enough food to live, and sleeping wherever is convenient when he absolutely has to, and the rest of the time is spent on helping.

Since I don't have any immediate plans for him after the skeleton Christmas party, I'm sure running into each other is absolutely in the realm of possibility :D

5. Crystal Peak

Dreamer and Chef
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    @CherryLimeadeOmg, poor Cole. I took Dorian during his own personal quest (probably mid game or something, idk), but I don't think he would know about Cole's personal quest and how he became more human now. If he learns about it, I can see him literally being like: come here, have a proper meal and REST. Basically, he'd act like a concerned parent since Cole wouldn't be taking care of himself. xD

Hmm, it is possible, but I'm okay with them meeting while Cole is helping someone or something like that? (Also, please tag me when you reply, cause I didn't see that you had responded and I don't want to make you wait ^^ )

6. CherryLimeade

CherryLimeade Player

@Crystal Peak

hopefully that worked i don't entirely know how it does

And honestly Cole could use at least a few people to keep an eye on him, the kid is not the best at self-care. Though now I'm picturing Dorian going full fretting dad on him lol

But yes any sort of thread works for me, possibly in early January, but just about any time should work. And I personally am online basically all the time, so no worries about timing from me :D

7. Crystal Peak

Dreamer and Chef
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    @CherryLimeadeYou did great! Just adding @ in front of a character's name tags them. ;)

Omg, he will be. And he'll probably drag his boyfriend in helping him out cause he's never done anything like this before, lol. But that could definitely happen later.

I am free most of the season, so yeah we can definitely do January! Do you want to start it or should I?

8. CherryLimeade

CherryLimeade Player

@Crystal Peak

yee

I'm currently loading up for a trip to the laundromat and will probably be working on that for a while, so if you'd like to start a thread, that's cool, if you'd rather I did it later, that's cool as well :D

9. Crystal Peak

Dreamer and Chef
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    @CherryLimeadeSure, I can start it! I'll get it up as soon as I can--and if you need me to change anything with the thread, don't hesitate to tell me okay? :)

10. CherryLimeade

CherryLimeade Player

@Crystal Peak

That would be great, and don't worry, I'm sure it'll be fine :D

Crystal Peak likes this.
  11. Crystal Peak

Dreamer and Chef
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    @CherryLimeadeAnd here it is! Sorry for taking so long, got sidetracked with RL. I left it a bit open so Cole can do his own thing; if you need me to edit anything, let me know! :)

12. CherryLimeade

CherryLimeade Player

Looks good to me! Yays :D

13. Nic

Nic Coordinator
    Plots & Events Division Application Division

Small Child Wrangler
    Race:
    Coffee Addict
    Naomi Nagata and @Cole
    First, I loooove Cole he is one of my absolute favorites in DA:I. <33 I can't believe it took me this long to post here!!

Anyway, I would love for Naomi to have an encounter with him. She has... A lot of guilt, shame, and grief over things that happened in her past but she has never told anyone and makes it a point not to talk about any of it. It's all still there, though, and I really want to force her to face some of it. She's in a worse frame of mind than usual on January 18th and probably for a day or two after, so that might be an ideal time for Cole to "sense" her, if that's a route you're interested in going? I can see that the end of January is quite active for Cole, though, so if you'd prefer something in February that would also work for me!

I think it would also be interesting just to see how Cole and Naomi interact! She's a naturally compassionate and nurturing person, and I feel like Cole is the type of personality that would bring those things out in her. Let me know if you're interested!

14. CherryLimeade

CherryLimeade Player

Sure! February might be the better time, depending on things, but we can work out some sort of spot I'm sure :D