HeaderBox1

Welcome
to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Spotlight

Story Hub Banner

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. This beautiful little ranch along with its famous Lon Lon milk are back! Just don't harass the Cuccos. Make sure to visit while it's still here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A voice has begun narrating the inner thoughts of the citizens of Pandora! Read more about it here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

The Ending Has Not Yet Been Written || Hannah's Organiser

Discussion in 'Player Organizers' started by Hannah, Oct 21, 2017.

1. Hannah

Hannah keep reaching for the stars

Hannah’s Organiser

Amy Pond, Elsa, Padmé Amidala, Rachel Amber, Ruby Roundhouse

About MeHi, I’m Hannah and welcome to my organiser! I’m 23 and from the UK, so GMT time zone wise. I’ve roleplayed for about 9 years now, although the last couple before 2017 were on and off. But I love writing and being able to meet people who share that passion and interest. I’m a huge Disney lover, but I’m also really into Doctor Who, Tomb Raider, Star Wars, classic movies, British comedy and all kinds of music. I also enjoy video games; I’m mainly a PC player nowadays. However, I do like a wide range of stuff, so there's more than what I've listed.

Roleplay PreferencesI tend to write 400-700 for a starter post, then around 200-400 for replies, though it depends on my muse. I try to reply within 2 weeks if I'm busy, though ideally, I aim for within 5-7 days. Please give me a kick if I'm taking too long.

You can reach me on Discord, by PM or Skype (message me for the name). I’m fine with discussing plots on here, but I do like to privately talk with people too, usually on Discord.

My favourite type of plots are the unexpected! Whether that’s friends, enemies, romance; when people end up thrown together and they form a dynamic. Or something happens in world they don’t expect. If we thread though, unless it’s planned specifically as a one shot thing, I’d definitely love our characters to thread again and have an ongoing relationship or arc. But I’m pretty much open to anything; dramatic, comedic, heartfelt plots. Don't be afraid to toss any ideas at me! I love throwing my characters into any kind of situation, and I'd like my girls to make the most of their time in Pandora.

For more information: My Player Preferences.

LimitsI would say just what is stated on my preference form: Any really gritty or graphic scenario I would like to discuss first. But if we talk it out and agree on how the thread/plot is developing, then that’s okay.

Check out my characters below!

Italics - character really needs threads.

Amy Pond open l closed
    Elsa open l closed
    Padmé Amidala open l closed
    Rachel Amber open l closed

#1 Hannah, Oct 21, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2018
  2. Hannah

Amy Pond

Doctor Who

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    profile / directory

Meet Amy Pond from Doctor Who. Her canon point is just after ‘A Good Man Goes to War,’ so a lot has happened to her in a short space of time, having been replaced with ganger version of herself for nine months, waking up to find she’s giving birth, having her baby stolen from her and realising that River Song is her daughter grown up.

Amy works at Pandora Studios as an actress. She spends a lot of her time around The Doctor or with his other companions, such as Rose or Clara. She may be also be taking in Sarah Jane's adopted daughter Sky, seeing as the former has disappeared from Pandora.

Plot HooksAll the adventures! Amy isn't one to just sit around, so anything from dealing with conflict, (i.e. stopping a thief), or just ending up on a crazy adventure would be great. It would be a good way for Amy to have friends and people she can open up to. She’s not easily trusting and is pretty closed off and wary to most people, but on the other hand is willing to help those in need and is actually pretty good at giving other people support, though she may not know it. So yeah, anyone in a crisis, she's probably your girl. Also any one with interests like art or creative people.

Elsa

Frozen

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    profile / directory

This is Elsa, from Disney’s Frozen. She’s the Queen of Arendelle, but she has secret; she was born with powers of ice and snow. Her powers range from creating delicate snowflakes to ice structures and even, given the velocity of her emotions, conjure blizzards and freeze landscapes. Having accidentally injured her younger sister when they were kids, Elsa was shut away from the world but failed to control her powers as they grew in strength. Her canon point is near the end of the movie, where she’s just seen Anna freeze into solid ice by her own hand. Thus, she at first believed her sister to be dead, (her worst fear come true).

Things are looking up for Elsa! She's reunied with Anna, has found other people with powers in Pandora and is slowly coming to terms with the fact she is not some freak to be feared and her powers can be controlled and used for the better. Aside from that, she's trying to be the best big sister she can be and make up for lost time. But things aren't always easy and anything could change in the blink of an eye...

Plot HooksMore positive friendships for this girl right here please because I'm loving them so far. <3

I will have her join Schola Praeditos this season, as I think perhaps by now she'll pluck up the courage to want to do something with her life and getting help with her powers is a step in the right direction.

Padmé Amidala

Star Wars

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    profile / directory

Padmé Amidala is from Star Wars, specifically the prequels and The Clone Wars series. In her world, she was a Senator and a former elected Queen of her planet, who was working to create peace within the Republic and and with the Separatists, with varying degrees of success. Just before being pulled to Pandora, she found out she was pregnant.

Padmé is currently living in Pandora Town with her husband Darth Vader Anakin as they try and sort out their many, many issues. She is a Diplomat in the Public Affairs Department. Aside from that, she is finding out more about her connections to other Star Wars characters in Pandora.

Plot HooksAll the Skywalker family members or other Star Wars character plots pleasssse. <3

Anyone who wants to end up pulled into some sort of adventure with her, because this is Padmé we're talking about and trouble is always right around the corner.

Rachel Amber

Life is Strange: Before the Storm

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    profile / directory

This is Rachel Amber, from Life is Strange: Before the Storm, a prequel to the well-known similarly titled original game. Not much is known is about her in the first game, apart from references here and there, but in the prequel, we finally get to see her character. Rachel is a 15 year old student at Blackwell Academy. Beautiful, popular and a straight A student, you think that this girl would think she had it all. But Rachel is something of an enigma; she has ambitions way beyond the mudane Arcadia Bay and until Chloe Price came along, felt she was understand by no one. She wants to be seen as more than the perfect golden girl. Her recent revelations with her family weigh heavy on her, as everything she knew turned out to be a lie.

She came into Pandora critically injured with a stab wound and was forced to recover in her initial first days here, something she was NOT happy about. But now she's out, and feeling lost, despite her attempts to keep herself entertained. She's also just reunited with Chloe (<3) which had has a positive effect on her opinion of this place.

Plot Hooks
    • Fellow thespians - Before she was pulled into Pandora, Rachel was a budding actress. I'd love for her to get involved in some productions or just meet arty people in general. She has only been in one play so far, but she's a fountain of knowledge where theatre is concerned. But modeling and just any kind of way to work her building talent would be good.
    • Adventures - Anyone up for a road trip? Rachel's your girl. She has forever dreamed of getting out of Arcadia Bay, and had even made plans to run away with Chloe prior to the bombshell her father dropped on her.
    • Impulsiveness - Want to appeal to Rachel's more reckless side? Although this trait is much more of a flaw than a positive and something of a façade to hide how lonely she gets, if anyone who lives by the rules 'ride fast, die young' motto wants to drag her along to parties, concerts, or even just fuel her darker side, feel free. In the original LiS, we find out Rachel was quite the party girl and drug user as she got older, so she knows how to have a good time, but perhaps someone may want to take advantage of that?
    • Meaningful relationships - a contrast to the above, I would like Rachel to form some meaningful relationships, like she did with Chloe. She can be manipulative and closed off, but this is more of a defence mechanism, out of fear of being judged or really letting anyone in. If she could gain some true friends (and maybe romance, although I see her having commitment issues given what the players know of her throughout the games), perhaps more of her negative traits might be tempered and she could learn to be more of a good person.

#2 Hannah, Oct 21, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2018
  3. Kenzie

Kenzie Guest

Call me crazy but I friendShip Elsa and Kenzie. She's a queen who had crazy ice powers and Kenzie is a knight mouse from his world hurled into a place where small is viewed even smaller and less useful. He's having a hard time going from being in a world where he was a valued and honorable warrior to here where everyone just feels sorry for him. They would be an interesting set of friends.

Hannah likes this.
  4. Hannah

Ooh I like this! Both of them have been thrust into a world where everything is totally different to them. Elsa was Queen, but hers is more coming to a world where not everyone is out to get her and call her a monster and also where her powers aren't seen as a threat, since lots of people here have them. So they've both had a culture shock. I agree that they'd make interesting friends.

Kenzie likes this.
  5. Kenzie

Kenzie Guest

I see she is currently in Cascade Bay, considering Kenzie is a wanderer I can see him easily making the journey. Well maybe not easily but at least using the gates he can mostly avoid the risk of being eaten by something. xD

Hannah likes this.
  6. Hannah

That works xD perhaps he could get into some trouble and Elsa can help him somehow?

7. Kenzie

Kenzie Guest

Oh yeah, it's easy to get that little guy in trouble. His version of trouble can literally be a stray alley cat xD It would actually be funny/cute to have Elsa show up on him fighting for his life against a cat or maybe a flock of birds trying to take his food.

8. Hannah

Sure, either works for me. Aw poor Kenzie! At least Elsa will be there to help him out. Would you like to start or me?

9. Kenzie

Kenzie Guest

I can start a post after I do replies for others. I'll probably have it up by tonight.

Hannah likes this.
  10. Hannah

Great, thank you!

11. Wisdom

Wisdom Player

Super Geek/Crazy Person
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Padme and Ahsoka: Need I explain why?

Hannah likes this.
  12. Hannah

Bwaha, not at all. Padmé will be pleased to see her, especially after what happened with her being framed, then deciding to leave (though who could blame her?) I loved their interaction in the series. <3 What's Ahsoka up to currently in Pandora? Padmé is taken just before Revenge of the Sith happens.

13. Wisdom

Wisdom Player

Super Geek/Crazy Person
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Yeah, and Ahsoka never really properly thanked Padmé after the trial. If it wasn't for her, the verdict would've come onto Ahsoka with no trial. She also knows that Padmé had Luke and Leia before her death due to an encounter with Luke where she'd find out his last name (and she could guess the most likely baby-daddy for someone to be born around that time). Well, that, and Anakin and Padmé always flirted with each other in front of Ahsoka - they just needed to do physical PDA for her to have realized it.

Ahsoka does believe the story the Empire said about Anakin valiantly defending the Jedi Temple, since she hasn't been told anyone he's Darth Vader. So in that respect, they both are probably naive on that fact.

Hannah likes this.
  14. Hannah

Aw these two are definitely overdue a reunion. <3 Well, Ahsoka will be one step ahead of Padmé in that regard; she knew she was pregnant, but nothing else when she was pulled here. Haha, yeah, for all their secrecy neither of them were that subtle.

Yes, Padmé has no idea the about Anakin either, (she's going to have a dream thread with Vader early into her arrival here, but even then I don't think she'll have all the facts until some time after that), so yes, both are on the same page as far as that is concerned. My plans for Padmé are that she'll travel through Horizon at first, as she was dropped into the desert, but she'll likely move on from there at some point. Ahsoka is in Pandora Town?

#14 Hannah, Jan 11, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2018
  15. Wisdom

Wisdom Player

Super Geek/Crazy Person
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Yeah, especially when Ahsoka got random dreams every single time Padmé was going to be killed (and that one time Anakin told her to learn diplomacy from her), if Ahsoka were to look back, I think she'd feel like an idiot. xD

Ahsoka was living in Pandora, but then she turned and joined to be a mechanic for Malcolm Reynolds on the ship Serenity, making her a vagabond due to the ship traveling. But I think Ahsoka would be able to get to Padmé on her own, since she isn't bound by a contract. If you want, she can even accompany Padmé and have that sisterly bond.

16. Hannah

It was more obvious than it seemed if you think about it xD Haha yeah, and Ahsoka was commenting on them both having lots in common and it's no wonder they get along so well and Padmé's just "heh...of course >_>"

That works if Ahsoka can get to Padmé. I love that idea, since Padmé is pretty much lost, especially when she tries to leave Horizon and seeing Ahsoka would be amazing. <3 Yeah, they definitely will have their sisterly bond. Perhaps along the way some truths will come out when Padmé fully realizes she has no reason to hide secrets anymore.

17. Wisdom

Wisdom Player

Super Geek/Crazy Person
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Okay, then! We just need a 'when' and a 'where' for their reunion. I am pretty flexible with Ahsoka, so just tell me what Padmé can fit in time for having a little sister again!

18. Hannah

Padmé is free after 12th Dec, and it’ll probably either be Horizon or near there. Depending on when Ahsoka is free, we could set it maybe the week or so after the 12th?

19. Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker Star Wars

Jedi
    Race:
    Force-sensitive human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Luke must meet his mom. Any ideas? Ill think on it too.

Hannah likes this.
  20. Idris

Idris Player

Time-Traveller
    Directory:
    link
    @Padmé Amidala and Rey

How did I not know you played Padme?? Is she in Horizon? At the moment Rey's going through some stuff with Kylo Ren, as Rey's still determined he can be redeemed and so forth but he's run off now (fun!) and so she'll be on her own in Horizon for the last few days in January before setting off to find him. Maybe we could do something with Padme/Rey in that time? She probably won't know who she is in relation to Ben Solo/Vadar etc but I think they'd just make an interesting pairing before she runs away from Horizon?

Hannah likes this.