By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Winter is here!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a nice day, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

Schola Praeditos

Schola Praeditos

The Fall of Schola Praeditos (Calamity Brainstorm)

Discussion in 'Schola Praeditos' started by Merlin Ambrosius, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Merlin Ambrosius

Merlin Ambrosius BBC Merlin

Healer
    Race:
    Creature of Magic
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    HEY Y'ALL!

So, I don't intend for Schola to actually survive the Calamity (tho it will be back after the revamp, good as new, donut worry).

For the process, I was thinking this:
    • They're doing alright at first behind the safety of the barriers surrounding the island
    • By the start of phase 2, it's made clear that the barriers are not going to hold and they need to evacuate immediately
    • The Gatehouse (aka the easiest means of getting off the island via teleportation) is destroyed mid-phase 2, trapping anybody who didn't already use it to flee
    • As a last resort, Merlin uses his Dragonlord abilities to summon up a couple of dragons to fly people out.
    • During the start of phase 3, the school itself is in shambles.
    • Mid-phase 3, the island sinks into the ocean.
    • Merlin's not leaving, he's going down with his school.
    Were you guys interested in having a group thread for this?

Shota Aizawa likes this.
  2. Robin

Robin Guest

As teachers, both Robin and Millicent are going to do everything they can to help the students and anyone else within the school. So expect them to be helping with all the evacuations and getting people to safety. Sophie will also offer up her Monsters up as flyers and such to help other students, I'm actually thinking that Sophie might end up having a heroes death as well.

Likely in an effort to save another student, one of her monsters or just Navirou. Either way, as long as the cat survives then her Monsters are going to be less likely to go nuts when Sophie bites the dust in the calamity. I could also picture both Robin and Millicent standing with Merlin as the school goes down, as long as they know that all the other students and such also got to safety.

We can always come back after the return, so having some fun end scenes just make this that much more fun. I've got no plans for resets however, so maybe everyone will just wake up after the changes or however it's going to work out in the end.

Merlin Ambrosius likes this.
  3. Qrow Branwen

Professor at Schola Praeditos
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    Qrow will be escaping a volcano at this time (having canceled his class for the last week of August because of reasons) and going through some other crap, so he will not be at the Schola during the Calamity. :/

4. I am definitely in for the thread and maybe Morgana is going to stay with Merlin until the very last moment. Although I am not sure yet if I am going to kill her, I am sure she would stay with the fellow mages.

5. Magnus Bane

Magnus Bane The Mortal Instruments

High Warlock of Brooklyn
    Race:
    Warlock
    Directory:
    link
    Magnus is going to be dealing with a lot of broad problems at the start, since he's the Head of Magical Advancements now and all. BUT. Once it's obvious this is a lot bigger than any of them can fix he's going to be making a few personal stops to people he wants to personally check in on (Merlin and the school would definitely be one of them!) So he could portal a few people out during phase 2-ish before he moves on to Cascade Bay!

6. Mary Batson

Mary Batson Guest

why yes I WOULD be interested
    I mean, world-ending apocalypses are something Mary is somewhat familiar with by now, so she's in for the long haul on this one. Merlin may actually have to knock her out or forcibly teleport her or some shit, though, as I can't see her abandoning him to probable death at the end - if that's an issue, she can help with the evac and turn to go back only for it to be too late or something, whatever's cool!

7. Mina Ashido

Mina Ashido Guest

sorry for not responding to anything, but yes.

8. I'm down for this too!

Bakugou's probably in the same boat as Mary, since without a whole lot to punch he's definitely not gonna sit back and let his principal allow himself to die (though let's be real he's probably not gonna know what Merlin's planning)

9. Merlin Ambrosius

Merlin Ambrosius BBC Merlin

Healer
    Race:
    Creature of Magic
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    Are people still interested in this at this point? My Merlin slots are full, but I can start it and just give him sort of a minimal/background role and post occasionally when I feel it's important to???? I don't want to overwhelm myself, but I also don't want to have you guys miss out on a fun thread if you all want it! =)