By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The new season is here and there's a whole new world to explore!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Pandora is broken.
    Read More Here!
    Dismiss Notice

The Horde// Chen's Organizer

Discussion in 'Player Organizers' started by Chen, Oct 28, 2017.

1. Chen

Chen Player

[​IMG]

The Horde

Chen's Organizer

About MeI'm super into fantasy science fiction and super hero comics, I really enjoy interacting with canon mates and more out there plots that Pandora allows for. I really have a spread out preference for who my characters RP with I'm usually on in the mornings before 2 and at nights around 8 to late into the night due to working at a book shop. If i'm not in the general chat just Pm me on Discord if you want to run by ideas in private.

Roleplay PreferencesI'm open to most roleplays I like doing action based threads but I can do more toned down threads that are mostly talking as long as there's enough given to keep the conversation going. I can do descriptive if need be like describing things, people, places. NPC's are fine with me and I'll always ask about whether or not it's okay to do any sort of interaction that could injure or kill the NPC's if the intent isn't clear or there's no permission outright stated. Fight threads are good with me mostly in shortish posts that give enough descriptions that detail what the fighter's doing and giving the other player time to react unless the fights preplanned to go in a certain direction.

LimitsWhen it comes to stuff like violence I have a pretty high tolerance for it as long as it's not mean spirited or tasteless and if it reaches that point I will PM just to make it clear in the most respectful way to just tone it down a bit. Other than that I can write almost anything but...I guess not smut there is a clear point where I will cut off romantic interactions and the like. Um If your character is going to do anything to mine just run in by me in a pm I'm literally open to almost anything so I don't think this will really be a problem.

Check out my characters below!

2. Chen

Chen Player

Butch DeLoria

Fallout

[​IMG]

Butch is the sole member and Leader of the Tunnel Snakes, he is the Baddest Cat in the Capital Wasteland. He like to carry himself like he's the toughest and meanest gangster around but even he won't go too far, refusing to do anything that carries too much bad Karma(Murder, Slavery, ect.) Secretly he has a soft spot for hair styling, although he would prefer to call it barbering. Still to him Tunnel Snakes rule, which means he's still gonna have the same cavalier attitude he had when he made the Snakes.

Current Events
    Information

Batman

Arkham Series

[​IMG]

Bruce is currently the CEO of Stark Industries and is working to provide new medical and recreational technology to Pandora as well as continuing his long held vigilante role and his place among the heroes. He's violent he's unlicensed (mostly because he doesn't see a point in having a card to be a vigilante) he's leading the Bat family (except his blood son who'd prefer to live like a raccoon) in operations in and out of Pandopolis

Current Events
    information

The Creature

Mary Shelley's Frankenstein

[​IMG]
    ((I know the gif is not accurate to the avatar but you try finding a Frankenstein monster that looks accurate to the novel in gif form then come at me))
    The Creature is a being of pure loneliness and spite, he hates his existence since it is a lonely one but does not want to die but find a purpose in life. He's quick to anger but when not angry or depressed he's eloquent and intelligent. He has a passion for literature and tries to read as much as he can so he can learn of culture and other aspects of daily life. He doesn't know how to interact with society but desperately craves attention and companionship something he's been denied so many times he has trouble holding back the rage that comes with it.

Current Events
    Information

Venom (Eddie Brock)

Marvel 616

[​IMG]

A disgraced journalist driven by a belief that Spiderman ruined his life Eddie Brock has merged with the back Symbiote to become Venom, Spiderman's most deadly enemy. Driven by self righteousness and hatred he has vowed to destroy Peter Parker, who he see's as a bigger threat to the common man than the villains he fights. Deranged and bloodthirsty Venom will kill an perceived obstacle to Spiderman or anyone who thinks they can steal his kill.

Current Events
    information

Lobo

DC Universe

[​IMG]

The man who puts the Ass in Mass Murderer Lobo is the Main Man, an intergalactic Bounty hunter who once wiped out his planet for fun. Lobo wears the title of The last Czarnian with pride, taking it as a badge of achievement. Lobo may be a deranged luncatic but his word is his bond and unless a contract is cancelled he'll track his mark to the ends of the Earth.

Current Events
    information

#2 Chen, Oct 28, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2018
    Selina Kyle likes this.
  3. Chen

Chen Player

Geralt of Rivia

The Witcher

[​IMG]

Geralt is a Witcher, a hunter of ghouls, hags, wraiths, and all other sorts of monsters he's mutated to become the ultimate monster hunter capable of downing special potions and using signs linked to the elements of nature. He is the adopted father of Ciri and the lover of the sorceress Yennefer, these two are the most important parts of his life and he'll die to protect them. Although he likes to use the excuse of staying out of causes to avoid getting involved in things he would rather avoid when it comes to making a bad decision or a good one he'll always opt for the good choice out of a moral code.

Current Events
    information

Jack Morrison

Overwatch

[​IMG]

Jack Morrison died the day his best friend betrayed him and someone blew up his base and scattered his family. But Morrison kept up with his career as a soldier he's now Soldier 76 a vigilante on the streets of Pandora bringing his own form of justice at the end of a smoking pulse rifle. He's damaged, angry, and refusing to forgive and forget. Morrison will do whatever he can to find answers and get his revenge.

Current Events
    Information

Jackie Estacado

The Darkness

[​IMG]

Jackie's a hitman turned into a mob boss...who also happens to be the vessel to a being that has existed even before reality as we know it existed. The Darkness. Jackie resists his passenger at every step and tries to use his powers for good...mostly. He's not a perfect guy but he follows a moral code. Currently he's running a bar in Pandora Town and doing the occasional vigilante work with his girlfriend.

Current Events
    information

Baron Samedi

Smite

[​IMG]

The Baron is the most powerful of the Loa court, he is a magician and a spirit protector of the dead. A partier by heart Samedi is a god that revels in immortality and believes that life is too short even for the ageless and should be lived to the fullest. And because of that he can make deals with mortals for something to help in life's darker time. Because in the end, the Baron is the one that see's you to the dirt.

Current Events
    information

#3 Chen, Oct 29, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2018
  4. Chen

Chen Player

Scorpius

Farscape

[​IMG]

Deranged scientist and brilliant commander, Scorpius is a hybrid of two warring factions with a hatred of his more bestial heritage. But he himself is a schemer, bent on his own plans and a desire for revenge against the Scarrans of his world. But now in Pandora he has to branch out and find a new cause that will help bring order to this chaotic world. Scorpius is willing to do anything to achieve his aspirations, such as murder, lying, telling the truth, humiliating himself, torture, and other horrible acts to others and himself in the name of science and progress.

Current Events
    information

Nick Valentine

Fallout

[​IMG]

Nick Valentine is a synth with the mind of a detective from two hundred years prior and he is constantly stuck with all the baggage Nick had left over before he passed away along with all the crap he's gotta deal with being a synth. He's a PI in Pandora town and now not only is he dealing with phantom memories, his own lack of humanity yet memories of being human, he's now working at being a dad.

Current Events
    information

Sherlock Holmes

The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes

[​IMG]

Analytical, calculating, distant, all of these things describe Sherlock Holmes to a T. He has been through a lot and saved London from the brink of destruction more times than he can be forced to remember and nothing has been harder for him than solving a murder. Raising the child of a man he loathed intensely. Kate Moriarty. Holmes isn't retired and his life is just as dangerous as ever, and he's having trouble finding a balance.

Current Events
    information

The Iron Bull

Dragon Age

[​IMG]

Bull is a complex man from the outside he comes off as a sex obsessed, violent mercenary with a big mouth and even bigger pectorals. But in truth he's an intelligent man who plays dumb he watches people he learns things and he keeps them all together for later. He's a damaged man coming down from years of indoctrination to an oppressive regime. He's still not sure if what he learned and what he grew up believing was wrong or right and his Band of mercenaries the Chargers are his only family.

Current Events
    information

#4 Chen, Oct 30, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2018
  5. Chen

Chen Player

Victor Von Doom

Marvel (Earth 616)

[​IMG]

Victor Von Doom is the ex king of Latveria a genius scientist and magician with dreams of a safe and protected world under his rule. Doom thrives in politics, intrigue and magical exploits. Doom has used these two carve himself out an odd but mostly benevolent public persona for most of Pandora while he makes his plans behind the scenes.

Current Events
    information

Vladislaus II Dracula

Van Helsing

[​IMG]

The Dark Lord of the night, Dracula a vampire of unimaginable power. Cruel and cold Dracula cares little for who he hurts only about feeding and gaining his vengeance against God. But in Pandora he does not have his costume he's stuck in hiding biding his time as he amasses knowledge and stocks his larder. Pandora's provided him with a wide variety of bloods to taste from all sorts of races.

Current Events
    information

Wolverine

Marvel (Earth 616)
    [​IMG]

A man with a past he wishes he never remembered Logan struggles to find a place among anyone. He wanders from place to place usually leaving violence in his wake. Angry, short, and borderline feral, Logan has a moral code that usually ends with him taking down whoever he see's as harming the innocent or just being a prick. Currently he's trying to be an actual teacher again at Merlin's school here in Pandora and is mostly just taking kids out camping and calling it a class.

Current Events
    Information

Revan

Star Wars: Old Republic
    [​IMG]

A Jedi who went on his own crusade, who saved the galaxy and came back to try and conquer it, only to rise again and save it once more. Revan is a redeemed Jedi, he has fallen and has risen back to the Light but he walks the line constantly, using his control of his emotions to tap into both sides of the Force to reach a state of purity. Determined and steadfast he will stand against any threat to the innocent be it from any side of the Force or in between.

Current Events
    information

#5 Chen, Oct 30, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2018
  6. Whoa geez you have so many characters who would be great to thread with this little superhero-in-training! I'd love to look into plotting with a good chunk of them, and if you have more you wanna do then absolutely lemme know, but this particular post I'm gonna give you just the one idea I have. If I try to compile ideas for of all your characters I want to play with then I'll be here all day and end up with a huge post.

@Jack Morrison and DekuOKAY SO when Deku arrived in Pandora he had a little run-in with 76's old buddy Reaper. I'd be super interested in these two meeting, because Overwatch is cool and their interactions could be interesting since Morrison is an old war hero. Plus, when Deku first showed up here in Pandora, he had to leave behind a situation involving a dangerous criminal who was using an innocent kid for his own gain. Sounding a little familiar? I thought it was a pretty funny coincidence that after I made Deku I found out Reaper intended to use a young girl in an attempt to cure himself.

So basically I think Deku and 76 could have a neat dynamic going on between a young hero-to-be and a veteran hero of Overwatch, but also Deku wouldn't be a fan of Reaper and could potentially help out with bringing him to justice.

Chen likes this.
  7. Jack Morrison

Jack Morrison Overwatch

Race:
    Super soldier
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    @Izuku Midoriya

I'd love for these two to meet Jack would be really standoffish at first since he's so young and he'salsojust a very grumpy old man who doesn't like talking with people ut if he see's that the Izuku's actually a good hero he'd lighten up eventually.

8. @Jack Morrison

Yeah I can definitely see that! Plus it doesn't help that Deku doesn't look like the kind of kid who can handle himself at first glance. As for how they'd meet, maybe if Jack found out Deku had a run-in with Reaper, he could be seeking him out for questioning about it? I'm not sure of a reason for Deku to approach Jack instead, but if you have any other ideas then feel free!

Jack Morrison likes this.
  9. Nairne

Nairne Player

Bacon Eater
    Race:
    Weirdo
    Directory:
    link
    Well, I have to throw Ganondorf at you. There's too many to pick from, so go ahead and pick someone who would want to interact with him.

I'm open for villain plots, battles, etc etc

Chen likes this.
  10. Genji Shimada

Genji Shimada Overwatch
    To know yourself is to be at peace.

Bodyguard/Ramen Shop Owner
    Race:
    Cyborg
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    @Ezio Auditore Da Firenze and Genji Shimada

An assassin meets another! From what I understand both of them are noble and from your description of Ezio, I could see them working together just as much as I could see them joke with each other and overall be good buddies

I don't think Genji would be interested in becoming Ezio's apprentice, he would probably see them more as equals, but I can still imagine them working together if something comes up that requires it. Or just spend some time in a bar drinking and joking around heh

Chen likes this.
  11. Chen

Chen Player

@Izuku Midoriya

Yeah Jack could seek him out to try and get some more details on Reaper from others who have fought him and that could be how he finds Izuku by tracking him down and trying to question him about Reaper. And try and tell him that being a hero sucks and he should get out while he can.

@Nairne
    I can offer up Mannimarco for villain plotting, Mannimarco runs a cult of necromancers and has delusions of becoming a god through his mastery over the undead so he's always looking for new ways to expand his power over others and make likeminded allies he can work with and use for his own gains.

@Genji Shimada
    I could see these two working together on assassinations of certain dangerous people that could pose a threat in Pandora so them working together to stop someone isn't that much of a stretch. Like them working together to stop some gang leader who's rapidly producing some dangerous drug and is spreading it around.

Izuku Midoriya likes this.
  12. Nairne

Nairne Player

Bacon Eater
    Race:
    Weirdo
    Directory:
    link
    Oh boy. That's kind of ironic because he teamed up with someone who hates necromancers. I think that could cause some substantial drama there XD

Chen likes this.
  13. FullMoon

FullMoon Shipping Trash
    Community Relations Division

Being a mess
    Race:
    Trainwreck
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    @Chen

Ezio and Genji Shimada

That sounds like something that could happen, yeah! Though Genji would need Ezio to fill him in on the happenings of Pandora Town because he's both still kinda new to the place and also doesn't have much of an information network to find out about that kind of thing. Maybe we could have a thread with them just meeting, talking to each other and become friends; and then later we can move on to them doing stuff together?

While I'm here, I figured I might throw something else at you!

Darth Maul and Greed

I remember your event where Maul killed a bunch of the crime leaders in Cascade Bay. Well, that made it easier for Greed to settle in and starts forming his own gang, so I figure these two would have a bit of a rivalry going on! They have pretty different methods and goals, so it could be cool for these two to clash every now and then.

Chen likes this.
  14. Chen

Chen Player

@FullMoon

Ezio and Genji

Yeah we could have them meet in a bar, Ezio goes to plenty so they could meet there especially if he's there looking for young fighters looking for a just cause. So they could meet really anytime this season since Ezio's pretty open and I'd love to get some more threads for him.

Darth Maul and Greed

Yeah Maul is very territorial so he'd be coming after this gang with a vengeance once it got big enough for him to see it as a potential rival that would skim away from his Shadow Collective. So some clashes between them and their forces are inevitable.

Also new guy to offer to Genji

Adam Jensen

He's a heavily augmented man who got his augments not by choice but when his employer had him augmented to save his life. He's an ex cop and is still suffering from some bits of PTSD and unsure of how he feels about being so heavily augmented.

FullMoon likes this.
  15. FullMoon

FullMoon Shipping Trash
    Community Relations Division

Being a mess
    Race:
    Trainwreck
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    @Chen

Ezio and Genji

A bar seems like a good meeting place, Genji is not that much of a drinker, but he might go there occasionally just to relax a little. He would probably stand out quite a bit so if you want I can start the thread and then Ezio could notice him there and approach maybe!

Darth Maul and Greed

Well, Greed is going to be a major driving force in the whole plot with dragons being sold at the black market, so that's probably going to be when he and his gang are gonna start getting big. In that case, we could have the first of their confrontations happen sometime in the next season after a few days of Greed's dragon smuggling has started. Then we can see who wins between the lightsaber and the ultimate shield heh.

Adam and Genji

I think Genji would be pretty happy to see someone like him, to a certain extent. He would be very sympathetic with how Adam was made that way against his will, but he'd definitely gonna try to help Adam feel more comfortable with who he is in just like how Zenyatta did for him.

Genji is free for the entirety of November, so if you want to start the meeting between those two anytime in November should be fine!

Chen likes this.
  16. @Batman
    hohoho, pal, it's that time again

So I guess a meetup between the Old Crusty Man and this Angry Young Boy is inevitable at some point - poor Bats, as if he doesn't have enough dumb teens to chase around - and I wondered if you'd be up for a thread before Ophelia's Crimebuster Computer plot kicks off?

Basically, we could do the classic thread idea - Anarky's terrorising some poor but probably corrupt business guy, and Batman feels obliged to step in and try to stop him, something of that nature? If you like, however, and if you feel like something a little spicier, we could instead throw them into an unstable alliance - instead of them working against each other, they're briefly brought together to take out some Ultra-Corrupt type, but each is aware that they probably have different plans for the guy by the time they get to him?

17. Chen

Chen Player

@Lonnie Machin

I'd be so up for that second idea with them having to take out some uber corrupt double dealing CEO together and it'd be extra uneasy because the Anarchy that Batman dealt with before was super extreme compared to main Lonnie, he was planning on bombing multiple "centers" of corruption in the belief of causing full on Anarchy, not realizing that that would just really in Gotham end up with criminals taking over everything and stuff becoming much worse, and he had a sorta....inferority complex that came out as him instantly making assumptions that anyone above him was instantly an awful person such as going from seeing Batman as a hero to calling him an out of touch hypocrite not beause of his actions but because he realized his gadgets meant he had money. So Bruce would probably notice this Lonnie isn't aaaas bad but still be looking out for his more unstable behavior the whole time.

Lonnie Machin likes this.
  18. @Batman

NICE. Yeah, I have to admit, that particular version of Anarky was... not terrible, actually, compared to some that have been done, but still a little simplistic for my tastes. 'Course, this Lonnie still thinks that Bats is an establishment stooge, but his analysis goes a little deeper than "he got munny" :p

But yeah, excellent! Well, if you'd like, I can set them up a thread - is there any date range you'd rather I avoid, or any date you think would be particularly good?

19. @Chen
    B-BUT BEING A HERO IS THE BEST THING EVER JACK HOW COULD SOMEONE NOT WANT TO BE ONE?! That sounds good to me! The run-in with Reaper happened pretty early in the season, and Deku does end up lingering in Pandora Town for a week or so afterwards. After that he moves to Cascade Bay, so it's up to you when and where Jack tracks him down for questioning, I'm up for threading in either place! If Pandora Town, Deku would just be temporarily staying at the shelter, but in Cascade Bay he's living at his school.

I feel like their meeting and talking about being a hero will be especially interesting, since I wouldn't be surprised if Deku's gung-ho attitude towards it just reminds Jack of Lena. Looking forward to threading this out!

20. Chen

Chen Player

@Lonnie Machin

Yeah Bruce will be keeping a close eye on Lonnie no matter what just because that amount of base level beliefs and extremism can’t be contained for long in his mind as for dates I’d say the best one would be November 17th?

@Izuku Midoriya

I can have him track him down to Cascade Bay and that’d probably be where he’d question him also he might get very angry real quick just because of that reminder he’s getting from Izuku o happier but more stressful times.

Lonnie Machin likes this.