HeaderBox1

Welcome
to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Spotlight

Story Hub Banner

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. This beautiful little ranch along with its famous Lon Lon milk are back! Just don't harass the Cuccos. Make sure to visit while it's still here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A voice has begun narrating the inner thoughts of the citizens of Pandora! Read more about it here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

The Horde// Chen's Organizer

Discussion in 'Player Organizers' started by Chen, Oct 28, 2017.

1. Ami Mizuno

Ami Mizuno Sailor Moon

Doctor
    Race:
    Reincarnated Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    @Victor Von Doom

Would you be interested in a kind of apprentice/teacher deal with Ami? After seeing Misty Hollow struggling with electricity issues for the second time in a season, I think she'd want to find a way to help the town out more. And since Victor's planning on making a brand new generator and is considered the resident wizard, I think she'd try and approach him to learn from him at some point. Someone who's capable of mixing magic with technology would definitely seem impressive to her. And maybe they could have some interesting discussions on politics, considering she comes from a version of Earth that eventually is ruled and protected by one person.

Chen likes this.
  2. Chen

Chen Player

@Greed

Maul can meet Greed at any time that Greed's gang is moving through the Cascade Bay, Maul's extremely territoriality and can meet him any time in mid to late November.

@Genji Shimada

For Ezio and Genji just need a date for the the thread and I can start it and Adam I just need a scenario and I can start it up along with the Ezio and Genji thread.

@Ami Mizuno

Doom would think about taking an apprentice if they showed aptitude and to further cement his position as wizard of Misty Hollow, after the generator is set up or during its time Doom will more than likely accept an apprentice to teach and attempt to convince his way of thinking is the true way of thinking

3. Ami Mizuno

Ami Mizuno Sailor Moon

Doctor
    Race:
    Reincarnated Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    @Chen

Ami would probably attempt to observe the power plant repairs to try and learn something from it, so maybe she and Doom could meet then? Or she could show up at his house afterward and ask directly.

Chen likes this.
  4. Nyami

Nyami Silver Fox Fanatic

Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Chen
    I'm sure Moira O'Deorain would love to experiment on the Creature and perhaps even try weaponize him for her own purposes! Maybe the Creature would feel fulfilled by working for her, or perhaps he would end up turning on her. Haha, let me know if you like this idea!

The Creature likes this.
  5. The Creature

The Creature Mary Shelley's Frankenstein

Race:
    Golem
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    @Nyami

So with the Creature currently he hates the idea of someone weaponizing him or using him as something of a mold for weapons of any sort. To him that's less being a person and more being a tool. So if she was able to somehow get samples of his tissue to try and replicate him he'd try to outright destroy any samples or prototypes because he also feels like his father's work should end with him, having finally accepted his own faults and realizing his existence is a horrid one he would want another to go through. My main plan for him is that he starts out as an urban legend of sorts, A Golem of Blackhaven, protecting the homeless and forming a little hobo community where they watch out for eachother under his guidance so some of his people will probably need medical attention so that's where she could sneak into his life.

Nyami likes this.
  6. You know exactly who I'm here for and why!

@Ezio Auditore Da Firenze and Ratonhnhake:ton / "Connor"!

A little over two hundred years lifespan difference never killed bonds before; but here, there's all the chance to make them! Connor's mentor, Achilles, told him all about Ezio during his training years: every revenge plot that he had against the original Florentine Templars, his meeting with Minerva in the Vatican vault, the plot against Cesare, you name it. He knows near every detail of the previous Master Assassins that fought for freedom!

Discussing what was real and what wasn't, though, would make an interesting thread in of itself to my Connor muse. However, that's only the base point of what I wanna make: we know Ezio's looking for Apprentices. While Connor's already claimed the title of Master, however, I'm looking for a way to help rebuild the Pandora Brotherhood of Assassins!

Chen likes this.
  7. Ezio Auditore Da Firenze

Ezio Auditore Da Firenze Assassin's Creed

Assassin Mentor
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    @Ratonhnhaké:ton

I would love for these two to meet and discuss everything that happened with Ezio and love for some more canonmates to help kickstart a new Order in pandora. So Ezio's mostly been wandering around Pandora town for the last season and would probably be pretending to be a homeless drifter just to hide himself from any potential threats while rumors spread about an old assassin with wrist blades which that could lead Connor to his trail and force a confrontation between the two of them.

Ratonhnhaké:ton likes this.
  8. Victor Von Doom

Victor Von Doom Marvel Universe

Despot
    Race:
    Human (God Among Men)
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil
    @Ami Mizuno

Ami could probably show up at his house where he'll be fabricating the new Generator to try and talk with him and that's where he could be convinced to give her an apprenticeship as a sort of sign of goodwill to the town that "Hey see I'm a good guy" sorta deal while also having someone to show off to and tell how great he is with magic and science. Because he likes to gloat.

Ami Mizuno likes this.
  9. Ami Mizuno

Ami Mizuno Sailor Moon

Doctor
    Race:
    Reincarnated Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    @Victor Von Doom

That sounds good! What date in Winter do you think they should meet up then?

10. Victor Von Doom

Victor Von Doom Marvel Universe

Despot
    Race:
    Human (God Among Men)
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil
    @Ami Mizuno

Hmmm probably some time in mid to late december since he's gonna be working on that not long after Thor destroys the current generator so possible around the 18th of December or later

11. Crystal Peak

Crystal Peak Even in darkness, there is always light

Dreamer and Chef
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Dorian Pavus & The Iron Bull (@Chen)Hey there, Chen! How's it going?

So; Dorian and Bull. I liked their canon interactions and I think it'd be funny to see them interact again. Basically, let them go beat shit up and maybe get drinks and gamble and all that jazz the Inquisition was doing cause why the hell not? Dorian will probably freak out for seeing Bull having lost an arm, but then again, he should have expected this with this Qunari, lol/

Also, I noticed that you have him as an intelligence gatherer; if Bull needs any magical related info, Dorian could help out with that since he's part of the Mages' Guild. Depends on what he'd need the info for, of course. But yeah; so what do you think? :)

Chen likes this.
  12. Chen

Chen Player

@Crystal Peak @Dorian Pavus

Yes I'd love for a canonmate interaction for the two them to have, so yes he's lost his right forearm to a plasma burn from the space pirates last season and has gotten a fancy new one in the form of a Dwemer construct created by @Perrin Aybara and has it powered by an imprisoned cave spirit, an evil dickish one, it's struggles power the hand up. It also flips down at the wrist to reveal an internal canon capable of firing multiple low medium velocity shells. But more importanlty he and the Chargers move all around Pandora taking on jobs so it's highly possible for them to meet up with Dorian at some point for one reason or another.

Crystal Peak and Perrin Aybara like this.
  13. Ami Mizuno

Ami Mizuno Sailor Moon

Doctor
    Race:
    Reincarnated Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    @Victor Von Doom

That sounds okay to me! So would you like me to start that thread at some point, or did you want to wait a bit?

Chen likes this.
  14. Crystal Peak

Dreamer and Chef
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    @ChenOuch, that must have hurt like a bitch. Bloody space pirates! xD And...wow, did not expect for Bull to get an arm with a spirit imprisoned in it since he hates demons. But yeah, they could totally meet through one of his jobs or while he's on a job. I'm personally cool with either, and they can definitely fight something along the way.

What has Bull been doing besides the usual mercenary job, etc? Is he settled in a specific town or...?

15. Chen

Chen Player

@Ami Mizuno

Yeah you could have her show up some time mid December while he’s working on the generator in Misty Hollow. Say around December 12th?

@Crystal Peak
    Bull mostly wanders around and so he could meet Dorian anywhere in Pandora. Mostly if he’s staying somewhere it’s to spend the night drinking with two the crew which is mostly split up around Pandora he only leads small groups at a time while having the others report back to him.

16. Crystal Peak

Dreamer and Chef
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    @ChenOkay, I think I found a way for them to meet; gambling. Dorian does go to some bars/pubs here and there and plays some cards with some peps. I think it'd be hilarious if they ended up playing cards together and then just talk about how they've been, what have they been doing. Maybe start a brawl in the place. xD

What kind of dates is Bull free?

17. Chen

Chen Player

That sounds amazing and anytime this season actually works perfectly.

Crystal Peak likes this.
  18. Ami Mizuno

Ami Mizuno Sailor Moon

Doctor
    Race:
    Reincarnated Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    @Chen,

Ok, I can use that date. ^^

19. Sara Lance

Sara Lance DC Universe

Alignment:
    Chaotic Good

@Jonah Hex & Sara Lance ;

so sara here has met her world's version of jonah -- he's... a friend? ally? whatever you wanna call it, they've worked together a few times, so i thought it might be fun to have her recognize him here and him be all "who tf are you"

not that she's necessarily... unused to running into people from alternate timelines, at this point, so it wouldn't be all that much of a shock to her. but! i've always enjoyed their relationship in LOT, so i figured i'd see if you'd wanna plot now that i have the time to take on some new threads. maybe they could meet at a bar (or in a barfight) or sara could run into him while he's tracking one of his bounties or something? or whatever other kind of (mis)adventure you wanna throw them into! assuming she gets on well enough with this version of him, it could be fun to have them end up as occasional partners in crime allies.

granted, jonah might be likely to take one look at sara's timeship and go "ugh more time travel", but what can ya do

Jonah Hex likes this.
  20. Bucky Barnes

Bucky Barnes Marvel Universe

Sad & Angry
    Race:
    Altered Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    @Scorpius
    HELLO! Idk what I'm doing here, I just like to torture the characters I have and have discovered someone else in this wide universe who likes Farscape as well??????????? Oh my god?????? It's been years???? Anyway, I'm here to throw Bucky Barnes at you, who may be interesting to Scorpius because of the intense brainwashing and mindfuckery he's endured, along with his metal arm and other secrets he has floating around in his brain? Possibly? It's possible he could hear of this guy roaming around with an arm that goes 'whirrr' and a perpetual frown and want to experiment for 'science'? I just, I dunno, Scorpius is one of my all time faves and I want him to heck up one of my characters in some way? Please? This is a mess. I am a mess.

Chen likes this.